Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:11 am

Post by Yamahako »

Skruffs wrote:Velly nice.
(doesn't hammer)
Well that pretty much clears you in my opinion, game would have been over if you lynched me. So Shanba is the other scum.

I will go back and show what evidence I can to prove it, please give me a chance to respond before losing the game for us Skruffs (it already looks like you're willing to do that).

I will do my best to build my defense and case today.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:22 am

Post by Yamahako »

addition - I will try and have something at least before you leave Shanba so you can respond, I can't
promise
that I will be able to - but I swear to make an honest effort.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:27 pm

Post by Yamahako »

580 more pages of Harry Potter to go - I will finish it today and get something posted for real if I can. My wife is making us read it together so she can talk to me about it and she's a far faster reader than I am
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

oh good lord
*shakes his head*
Would it be easier if I just hammered?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

FUdge.
Yama, go ahead and post something before I get restless. :)
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:17 pm

Post by Yamahako »

The crux of Shanba's attack on me is actually misinterpreted, poorly...

She mentions my post 8 - and chides me on not attacking someone on something I pointed out. How this is scummy I don't really know - pointing out scummy behavior - but keeping my vote on someone who I believe to be more scummy seems like the better choice to me...

She says that I've been continuing to focus on Skruffs "well into day 2," well that's definitely not true - I came out of the gates against Cubsfan on day 2, and spent most of my time attacking him (albeit at a much smaller scale) on day 1. Cubsfan who ended up being the SK (which I couldn't have known even if I were scum) dying was the first victory for the town. Just because I question someones vote on me and ignore people who are likely lurking doesn't make me scum :-/ for not voting them. Seems a bit forced to me.

I will admit that I had defended UberTimmy. My reasoning for doing so was that he was not involved in the game - he had also disappeared from many other games I was in with him. It's a very scum tactic to focus on people who aren't around to defend themselves, and its very easy for a frustrated town to be persuaded by it. But as you'll note (or not since you want to get Skruffs to vote me off so you can win Shanba) I did ask him to start posting.

I've explained post 75 MANY times now. I thought Mert was claiming that Skruffs was "an investigation immune townie" which would have been impossible for Mert's cop claim to determine. You will notice I did NOT vote him and immediately retracted my statement upon Mert's clarification.

You hate the way I look to a cleared player in post 80 for information? Especially one I had been pretty wrong about the whole game?

I didn't defend ZF - when ZF showed up I asked for a claim, when ZF claimed and you had a crap reason for disbelieving it I called you on it. I defended people wanting to lynch UT because of lurking and a statement that could have been said by ANYone. I will admit that it was suspicious that UT had lived after that night - but then again the scum let Skruffs live last night too.

I put up a case, not an attack, a case against you. I also put a case up against SV. Had I not been really busy I would have done one on Skruffs as well (though I had assumed he would die last night, so I also didn't want to waste time on it). In the event that I had died I wanted my opinions of the game state to be known. That's always my play style. Its always in town's best interest to talk. If I didn't try and keep the claim going on Day 3, then we might not have a confirmed ZF scum, and a confirmed Skruffs townie. Given that scum did what they did LAST night - there would have been a far greater chance of a mislynch. But who was one of the people trying to curb the discussion? Shanba? Who jumped incredibly quickly to voting under dangerous circumstances Shanba? (not so dangerous now, since we know the two people you voted for were ZF and Thrawn... huh?).

My lack of votes on the now confirmed scum (especially thrawn) aren't damning evidence either. Thrawn wasn't under scrutiny of any kind from ANYone. And UT only made one suspicious statement at the end of day 1. How many people DID vote UT and Thrawn day one?

What I do understand now is this, however. If Skruffs had died last night - who would have been easier to convince? Me that SV was scum, or SV that I was scum. That might have been a hard sell. I didn't advertise that I thought SV was more likely scum (because of her under the radar play this whole game), so you wouldn't have known that. Perhaps you thought that the easiest sell was convincing Skruffs that *I* was scum - given his focus on me throughout this whole game. That could easily explain why SV died - because she was much more withdrawn and less predictable in your shaky end game.

If I were scum, the ONLY logical night kill would have been Skruffs- we fought the whole game - convincing him that someone else was the last scum would have been (might still be, based on his responses) impossible. And what is seriously the likely hood that I took out SV on the hopes I could get you to go with a Godfather scenario? You said yourself that I was your top pick for last scum. If I was going to try that it would have been far better to kill off you and let SV live. Especially since you've shown (multiple times) you're not afraid to haphazardly vote when it could cost the town the game.

I'm going to place my vote now - because Skruffs is 99% innocent in my mind, and its going to come down to him anyway. He could have ended the game already if he wasn't.

I have played this game consistantly Skruffs - I have said who I've been suspicious of and been completely open this entire game. I saw the problem signs of Cubsfan and - in danger of becoming lynched myself- stood by my scumdar and got the SK removed before he could kill again. I've acted with a level mind and always worked for more discussion. Even if my actions regarding the lynch of the doc were based on a false assumption on my part, and even if we didn't see eye to eye this game - I think you know I've been playing as hard as I can for a town win. Cautious behavior is not the same as scummy behavior. Rash quick voting is the sign of a desparate scum trying to bully others into acting.

That's about all I can say - but I'll respond if you have any questions.

Vote Shanba

PS: Harry Potter was awesome!
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:30 pm

Post by Yamahako »

OMG I'm sorry Shanba - I keep thinking your name is a girls name. I sincerely apologize for the misused pronouns in the above- I usually double check everything before I post :-( I caught it on a re-read.

Also check my post on Shanba at 760. He wasn't able to mount any real defense of her actions - and though no one can explain what people they've replaced mean by what they did - I showed MANY distancing tactics used by people he was before. While Shanba wasn't using those tactics himself - It's important to point out.

Also remember - Shanba "wanted" (his word not mine) to vote off ZF over Thrawn. Thrawn was the roleblocker - ZF (we now know) was the Doc. ZF would have been worthless given that the SK and the Vig were already dead. Thrawn could have blocked Mert- and raised more suspicion without giving away another innocent- if he had lived.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:24 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

*dies before endgame* *phew*
Blank.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:38 am

Post by Skruffs »

:(
k, time for my reread and the hammer.
cross your fingers.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I have made a decision.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by Skruffs »

MOD

I will probably be voting Shanba - do you have a replacement for him?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by IH »

I have no replacement prepared for him. This has been discussed. = )
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yeah it has been.
Bites his tongue

I reread the entire game, and it's very hard to find a link between scum that doesn't exist between Both Players. Simenon and THrawn had a bizarre conversation with each other day one, which initially pushed me towards voting for Shanba, but YAma 'didn't exist' to thrawn at all. As in, Day two, before cubs got lynched, yama was at three votes - enough for an easy hop on by scum - and None of the scum hopped on. UT voted him all day day one, but ignored him day two.

That combined with the whole UT's a townie thing and everything else...
I've decided to stake my self in
Vote : Yamahako

If I am wrong, at least I got your name right. Maybe shanba killed off Spectrumvoid because he knew I would be more likely to vote you than she would be - although SV was also anti Yama as well. You set upan attack on SV yesterday, but she died without really responding, and then you acted surprised that she was dead, which would also be considered a gambit. You never really put up a case against Shanba.

I don't know. I could be wrong, but that's what I am going to go with.
Shanba/Abbott/Simenon, if you are the scum, congradulations.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:29 am

Post by Yamahako »

Skruffs wrote:Yeah it has been.
Bites his tongue

I reread the entire game, and it's very hard to find a link between scum that doesn't exist between Both Players. Simenon and THrawn had a bizarre conversation with each other day one, which initially pushed me towards voting for Shanba, but YAma 'didn't exist' to thrawn at all. As in, Day two, before cubs got lynched, yama was at three votes - enough for an easy hop on by scum - and None of the scum hopped on. UT voted him all day day one, but ignored him day two.

That combined with the whole UT's a townie thing and everything else...
I've decided to stake my self in
Vote : Yamahako

If I am wrong, at least I got your name right. Maybe shanba killed off Spectrumvoid because he knew I would be more likely to vote you than she would be - although SV was also anti Yama as well. You set upan attack on SV yesterday, but she died without really responding, and then you acted surprised that she was dead, which would also be considered a gambit. You never really put up a case against Shanba.

I don't know. I could be wrong, but that's what I am going to go with.
Shanba/Abbott/Simenon, if you are the scum, congradulations.
Sorry you missed the case on Shanba (both of them) and sorry we lost :-(
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

I saw your post against shanba more just a defense of yourself...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well, that sucks.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:53 am

Post by IH »

There was one last scum, the clever thing. Skruffs continually turned backwards and forwards. His cards would do him no good here. Finally, he turned to me, desperate, and wrenched his finger towards Yamahako. "Him, 've made my choice!"

Yamahako glanced around nervously. Knowing everything was riding on his shoulders. Suddenly he began collecting energy, to kill off the remaining two. Unfortunately for him, death was there first.

Yamahako-DBZ, Mafia one shot superkiller
[/color]was lynched.

TOWN WINS!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yama, you are such a tricky bastard. <3
Good game, and well done.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:06 am

Post by IH »

Thrawn wrote:Speed Racer

WOAH. YOU'RE SPEED RACER. OMG. YOU'VE GOT TO OVERCOME YOUR BAD DUBBING. OMG. YOU CAN EITHER SEND IN THE KILL OR USE YOUR UBER SPEED RACING GADGETS TO BLOCK SOMEBODY. OMG.

You are scum with DBZ and Pokemon .

You win when your group becomes the majority.
Yamahako wrote:DBZ

Haha! You are Dragon Ball Z. Haha! You can send in the kill and have a 1 use SUPER KILL. This super kill will kill whoever you've targeted. What's so great about your superkill? Anyone else targeting that player will die also, and doc protections will not work. Haha!

Repeat. This superkill is 1 use only!

You also can't use your superkill in conjunction with your partners powers. Only you may send in the kill as a superkill, and your partners powers can't be used.

You are scum with Speed racer and Pokemon
Zu Faul wrote: UberTimmy/Overtheunder-1 mafia doc-Pokemon

You are pokemon. KAWAII. You may protect someone (presumably from your own team) with your uber pokecenterness, or send in the kill.

You are scum with Speed Racer and DBZ

Cubsfan wrote:-Death Note
Ah yes, you are Death Note. You are so clever, you can fool all cop investigations and seem innocent. You may kill one person each night also with your magnificient deathnote, which is untraceable as well. Not only that, but you may choose to be un nightkillable instead of being cop immune that night.

Finally, you have a 1 shot double vote, but if you use it, you may not kill the night before the day you use it.

You win when all other players are dead.
Mert wrote:Cowboy Bebop

You are Cowboy Bebop. Your spectacular mercenary investigations have lead you to be able to discern the alignment of one player per night. You win when all evil is gone.
Skruffs wrote:Yugioh

You are Yugioh. You have the awesome ability to talk and to vote! You can't talk to anyone outside the thread or at night! You're a vanilla townie = D

You win when all evil is gone.
AndrewS wrote:Bleach

You are Bleach. Since your storyline has to do with death, you can control if one player will be stopped from dying with your powers of death...iness (doctor)
Cuban Smoker wrote:YuYu Hakusho
You are YuYu Hakusho. You have the awesome ability to talk and to vote! You can't talk to anyone outside the thread or at night!
You're vanilla townie = D
SV wrote:FLCL
You are FLCL (Fooly Cooly).You have the awesome ability to talk and to vote! You can't talk to anyone outside the thread or at night!
Shanba wrote:Samurai Champloo
You are Samurai Champloo. You have the awesome ability to talk and to vote! You can't talk to anyone outside the thread or at night!
Hemisphere Dancer wrote:Trigun

You are Trigun! With all of your great knowledge of guns, you hate to have to kill, but you will to get rid of the evil! You are essentially a vigilante.

This game really rocked back and forth I thought. At first I thought town was screwed, I mean Doc and Vig killed in the first two Phases, then the town began to pressure Ubertimmy, but lurking kinda worked for a bit there. When Mert got the guilty on Zu Faul was the beginning of the end.

It was fun to make Skruffs sweat too = )

I was sad when Jack died, cause I was interested how it would work with the superkill (Goes through doc protect, and kills all who targeted the victim.)

Eh, oh well night choices up later.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:09 am

Post by Yamahako »

Nice job Skruffs, I knew after the plane crash that happened on Day 3 it would take something crazy to let me win - you saw through it anyway.

Sorry guys I tried my best :-/ Nice play Shanba.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:10 am

Post by Yamahako »

Did the SuperKill hit Jack and go through to HD?
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:26 am

Post by Mert »

Nicely done, Skruffs! :D
[i]"Awesome Proton Pack, Flay!"[/i] - [size=75][b]Petroleumjelly[/b][/size]
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

train wreck of a claim :)
you should have immediately bussed both of them... shanba didn't, you could have easily gotten shanba taken down the final day
so why did you kill SV last night?
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:43 am

Post by Mert »

Skruffs wrote:train wreck of a claim :)
There's
got
to be a custom title in there for Thrawn
somewhere
:lol:
[i]"Awesome Proton Pack, Flay!"[/i] - [size=75][b]Petroleumjelly[/b][/size]
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:09 am

Post by Yamahako »

Skruffs wrote:train wreck of a claim :)
you should have immediately bussed both of them... shanba didn't, you could have easily gotten shanba taken down the final day
so why did you kill SV last night?
SV didn't have much of an opinion on anything the entire game, you and Shanba were gunning for me the day before.

My thought process was - Shanba seemed most open to the idea of a Godfather, or at least didn't dismiss it outright. You had some small suspicion of Shanba the day before. I couldn't predict what SV was going to do - so I did what was the least obvious option and get rid of SV. You being alive would be suspicious, giving Shanba something to think about. I thought I could play both angles - the Skruffs Godfather angle, or the Shanba scum angle which ever panned out the best.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”