pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3843, Metal Sonic wrote:are you fucking blind? I said that I'm still townreading you.

but maybe I am replacing your slot in the town block with mine since I'm more townread than you

you are throwing a hissy fit everytime I say that you look scummy which is fukcing wrong

I look scummy all the time as town and I don't give a shit

wat is this town bloc that pple keep speaking of
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

am I on it?
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:29 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3848, pirate mollie wrote:put up for lynch fodder by ooba and zzthing

already said I was sorry >>
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:30 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3851, pirate mollie wrote:am I on it?

well i created a town block with me ooba and you but metal for some reason is not liking it,
redacted
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

Alright, my team is pretty clear that Wguerts is desperately trying to live here. They've been right, and I've been wrong, so I'm going in that direction.

Vote: Wguerts

On a personal level, I extremely strongly feel ZZZX is scum, and don't understand the hard defenses of him. He did a VCA that he drew no useful conclusions from, then later when Titus did a VCA implicating him and Wguerts, he came out strongly against VCAs. He's developed this "plan" which leaves Ooba, him and Mollie alive. Ooba and Mollie. Are those anyone else's top two town reads? Seraphim/Eddie? How did we get there?

And the worst, the most ridiculous thing?
There's no need for a plan!
That's right, look up at the top. 8:4. 4 mislynches to town loss. 6:2. 4 mislynches to town loss, but THE SCUM HAVE A MUCH SMALLER VOTING BLOCK. In other words, we are now in a prime position to scumhunt. ZZZX wants to shortcut all of the scumhunting for this "plan" which will allow him to not post any reads, cases, or useful information. He's admitted that much of his posting today has been content-free trash, and I think he's exhausted his ability to manufacture new content.

As Metal Sonic says, people are playing their best in Team Mafia, but that doesn't mean they're superhuman. They fall back. ZZZX is looking for an easy run to endgame. Do not give it to him. If I am lynched for whatever boneheaded reason (and I won't be around this evening),
my vig shot is ZZZX.
This does not change.

Other reads:

Zar:
This guy has EXTREMELY consistently voted scum, quietly pushing them. I see zero opportunistic wagon hopping. Every time he has had an opportunity to 180 on a town read to get a lynch, he sticks to his read. They tend to flip town. This guy is really, really good, and I like what he posts. If anyone EVER tries to lynch him after I'm dead, Zar should quote this, spam it in their face, and then hang them.

MetalSonic:
Sorry, this guy's town. Interactions with Sotty, his play, everything. Fuck that wagon, it guaranteed had scum on it. My single complaint is the "Chivalry" argument on SilverWolf's replace out. It seemed like bypassing an extremely compelling point by yelling a lot. Oh well, one fucking complaint, the guy is 16, maybe he thinks that that actually was Chivalry (you wanna know what's honorable? NOT REPLACING OUT BECAUSE YOUR SLOT IS SCUM! THAT'S FUCKING HONOR, GUESS WHO DIDN'T DO THAT?)

Alchemist:
Why the fuck would anyone ever lynch this guy? In his own way he's been more town than ABR.

If you lynch any of the three above people before clearing out everyone below you're a Raspberry

---------------

Ooba:
I feel like if Day 2 Ooba was here all game, we'd love his ass. That being said, he wasn't. It's hard to overcome the sheer weight of awful the Seraphim slot gave us, including "Unvote Sotty to give her more time!" which is utterly inexcusable. Yes, Ooba might be lynched on his predecessor's play, but we could have lynched Kagami on SilverWolf's replace out.

I feel content he'll be lynched by endgame, and more to the point though, so does he. He seems to want to find scum before that happens, not try and solidify his position in the town, and I'm very good with that.

---------------

Mollie:
I feel like I can see the shadow of town posting here, but she's gone more and more passive. I dunno. When she actually sits down and thinks about what she's posting, it's a good post. When she aggressively spam posts, complains about other people "using her as a bargaining chip", etc., then it's all awful.

Overall I can see her as ZZZX's partner. I don't give Nacho's read as much credence as everyone else does. Nacho can be wrong. One has to constantly justify one's town read, not rely on a dead person (no matter how intimately connected they are). She falls back on "Nacho ain't wrong!" Well fuck that, Nacho can most certainly be wrong.
---------------

WGuerts:
If he's town, he's done the best he can to look nothing like town. I'd come close to betting money on a red flip. I made my case earlier, I can link it again. His pattern is distancing from scumbuddies, grabbing lynches where he can, and much more interested in how to get out of a mess than who the scumteam is.

ZZZX:
If scum win the game, this is the guy whose going to get there. Oh, and he's not town.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3853, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3851, pirate mollie wrote:am I on it?

well i created a town block with me ooba and you but metal for some reason is not liking it,

I don't understand it. the push against grey getting lynched is weird. I think it is a direct result of kagami getting lynched so early.

also can you plz link where you had me in a town bloc?

also my dog is the most ungraceful creature ever.

also ff10 on PS4 remastered is kind of cool
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ grey

I have gone...passive?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

cos I am wanting you lynched and I am making no bones about it.
whew!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3856, pirate mollie wrote:@ grey

I have gone...passive?

Mostly the mid-tier shit where you complain about people "using you as a negotiating chit" and yelling at people for scumreading you. You seem to spend a lot of time on that, when you have zero votes. If you honestly believed me to be scum, you'd spend zero time on it, because me flipping red would vindicate you, and because you're not getting lynched today (very obviously). So overall I don't see the town motivation for your self-defensiveness and repeated reliance on the Nacho read.

Honestly I think you know I'm flipping green, but if I had to bet, I'd say you're town who knows I'm flipping green. But that's one of those 60/40 bets. W/E, wouldn't be shocked if lynching Wguerts and ZZZX ends this fucking shitshow.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:14 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3858, GreyICE wrote:
In post 3856, pirate mollie wrote:@ grey

I have gone...passive?

Mostly the mid-tier shit where you complain about people "using you as a negotiating chit" and yelling at people for scumreading you. You seem to spend a lot of time on that, when you have zero votes. If you honestly believed me to be scum, you'd spend zero time on it, because me flipping red would vindicate you, and because you're not getting lynched today (very obviously). So overall I don't see the town motivation for your self-defensiveness and repeated reliance on the Nacho read.

Honestly I think you know I'm flipping green, but if I had to bet, I'd say you're town who knows I'm flipping green. But that's one of those 60/40 bets. W/E, wouldn't be shocked if lynching Wguerts and ZZZX ends this fucking shitshow.

nothing in this post explains how I am being "passive"

cos by your very words I am not.
whew!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3859, pirate mollie wrote:nothing in this post explains how I am being "passive"

Sitting there defending yourself and scumplaining about how you're not being read/listened to/etc. is the definition of passive play. Defensive posting in Mafia is the most passive play there is, outside of literally not posting. And it rings false. If you truly thought I was scum, you'd be laughing to the bank and trying to get people to lynch me, because no one would ever in a million years accuse Eddie of being my scumbuddy.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:29 am

Post by ZZZX »

I am pretty sure we are doing the vig shots.
If wge flips scum then great. If not then greyice dies.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:31 am

Post by ZZZX »

Also people here talking bullshit about me and good 180s incoming (looking at metal whos read is -changing- for bullshit (and lovely thing that he said didn't really matter then came to mention again))

I will say this clearly. If you read even five of my last posts and you found me scum then you need to work on things sonic. How the fuck can I sheep you when you read me of all people wrong.

Also I will talk to my team about stuff later. I have to sleep now.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:36 am

Post by ZZZX »

This whole "scum read zzzx" that happened within 3 IRL days by 3 people softly accusing me really smells scummy as fuck

If you think I am scum then lynch me. If you will wait until lylo then lynch me then every single towny alive at that time deserves to lose. Generally tho me being attacked right now is just how you guys pushed nacho.

So lynch me and follow my plan if that is what you need. Generally tho wge lynh isn't too bad but if this fucking scum grey survives to pulp I am gona go insane.

Lynch both me and grey tomorrow and you get one scum for sure. No matter which one of us is scum its a win-win situation so DO IT. Ugh.

This game just went bullshit. Getting misreped and my posts not even read fucking pisses me off
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:37 am

Post by ZZZX »

Metal answer my question about Titus and shos
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3860, GreyICE wrote:
In post 3859, pirate mollie wrote:nothing in this post explains how I am being "passive"

Sitting there defending yourself and scumplaining about how you're not being read/listened to/etc. is the definition of passive play. Defensive posting in Mafia is the most passive play there is, outside of literally not posting. And it rings false. If you truly thought I was scum, you'd be laughing to the bank and trying to get people to lynch me, because no one would ever in a million years accuse Eddie of being my scumbuddy.

I AM TRYING TO GET PPLE TO LYNCH YOU

like I want it really bad.

what I didn't understand was why I was put in this null/category of deviating from a plan that they all thought was good at the time. and metal was posting weirdly.

I am back to a more settled place right now. I feel like it is pretty clear that I am posting from a town role pm.

also I think it wld be funny if nacho and I were in game where we both got lynched and townread each other.

I feel like your lynch wld solve a lot of mysteries that I have in my head. if you are town plz don't hold it against me and bring it up in every single fucking game. if you are town I will listen to you on zzthing and ooba even tho those 2 are in my strong town pile.

I just think you are scum.
whew!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:42 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3863, ZZZX wrote:This whole "scum read zzzx" that happened within 3 IRL days by 3 people softly accusing me really smells scummy as fuck

If you think I am scum then lynch me. If you will wait until lylo then lynch me then every single towny alive at that time deserves to lose. Generally tho me being attacked right now is just how you guys pushed nacho.

So lynch me and follow my plan if that is what you need. Generally tho wge lynh isn't too bad but if this fucking scum grey survives to pulp I am gona go insane.

Lynch both me and grey tomorrow and you get one scum for sure. No matter which one of us is scum its a win-win situation so DO IT. Ugh.

This game just went bullshit. Getting misreped and my posts not even read fucking pisses me off

Those three people must be the three remaining scum! Hold on a second, I have the world's tiniest violin around here somewhere.

P.S. I have no plans of living to LyLo. I will have 2 scum lynched long before then. Not going down on some shitty railcar with zero scumhunting when we're in a totally townsided setup right now.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:43 am

Post by ZZZX »

Scrap my last post. I thought you posted something else but it was only scumIce.

Metal I swear if you were town then I will declure after game that your read zzzx licence have expired

P-edit: with or without a plan you are still a scummy bastarf who needs to die this game.
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3861, ZZZX wrote:I am pretty sure we are doing the vig shots.

isn't your vote on grey?
whew!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3865, pirate mollie wrote:Sitting there defending yourself and scumplaining about how you're not being read/listened to/etc. is the definition of passive play. Defensive posting in Mafia is the most passive play there is, outside of literally not posting. And it rings false. If you truly thought I was scum, you'd be laughing to the bank and trying to get people to lynch me, because no one would ever in a million years accuse Eddie of being my scumbuddy.

I AM TRYING TO GET PPLE TO LYNCH YOU

like I want it really bad.

what I didn't understand was why I was put in this null/category of deviating from a plan that they all thought was good at the time. and metal was posting weirdly.

I am back to a more settled place right now. I feel like it is pretty clear that I am posting from a town role pm.

also I think it wld be funny if nacho and I were in game where we both got lynched and townread each other.

I feel like your lynch wld solve a lot of mysteries that I have in my head. if you are town plz don't hold it against me and bring it up in every single fucking game. if you are town I will listen to you on zzthing and ooba even tho those 2 are in my strong town pile.

I just think you are scum.[/quote]

Yeah, people who bring up mislynches constantly are fucking assholes and/or scum. It happens. Unless there was some egregious power role info that was being ignored (like lynching a claimed Mason...) I don't carry around salt. Although I admit I'm pretty annoyed at whichever townie is voting for me after Kagami flipped scum. Like... really? Also...

if you are town I will listen to you on zzthing and ooba even tho those 2 are in my strong town pile.

That's funny because Wguerts is the one I really want lynched. Ooba is pretty high up there overall, although nothing will ever salvage Seraphim this game.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, that was a quote tag explosion.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:46 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3868, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3861, ZZZX wrote:I am pretty sure we are doing the vig shots.

isn't your vote on grey?

Yea but people are about to lynch wge
redacted
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

Wasn't WGE going to be the second one to die in your plan? Y'know, the one that you were patting me on the head about and assuring me you'd lynch after I was dead and gone?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3872, GreyICE wrote:Wasn't WGE going to be the second one to die in your plan? Y'know, the one that you were patting me on the head about and assuring me you'd lynch after I was dead and gone?

and your point being is?
whew!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by GreyICE »

My point being ZZZX
really
wants to lynch town today. 'tis strange to see such resistance to the lynch of a scumread.

What do you happen to think of ZZZX and Wguerts, Mollie?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”