Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1224, sthar8 wrote:
In post 1217, Malakittens wrote:It just feels like you're waiting til his wagon grows and then you'd be willing to jump on it. That's why your comments have been kinda bothering me so much including that one.

im not voting skrew today. let's be clear on that. there are too many better wagons.

I disagree. I think Skrew is a decent wagon. I'd prefer if Delta was lynched over Egg, honestly. Pie semi convinced me on possible Town Egg, but meh. He just seems super scummy. I want Delta or Vyse on a stick toDay.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

One, if not both, are scum. 100% No possible way that there isn't scum between those two.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1215, sthar8 wrote:You said this about me yesterday so...

How much of your reads are coming from mastin?

I'm....... pretty sure I didn't? my read on you was mostly bc I thought your push on Egg was forced. it sure as hell isn't the same as this, nor was it anywhere near as strong.

the Mala read is my read, but mastin shares basically the exact same read for the exact same reasons. besides that if anything comes from mastin (or anywhere else, but mastin is the only other person on my team reading this game) I say as much.

In post 1215, sthar8 wrote: :neutral: So under pressure with a minute left on the clock, you find it impossible that he didnt consider day phase math. Kay.

are you fucking serious? you're essentially saying Egg hammering is WIFOM and backing it up by saying Egg might happen to be be completely naive and clueless as scum, so it might as well just be WIFOM - rather than considering the simple explanation (that Egg might actually happen to have just been misguided town!). if you think Egg actually didn't take any time at all when Thor was, you know, actually being ran up, or in the long period where TH and Thor were both equally viable and it was uncertain who would get lynched, to determine how to handle it, you're playing the wrong game.

I don't think you're scum, but I do think you're biased here because of the way Egg was pushing you earlier and because of how bad his soft defense of Thor looks, and as a result you aren't objectively looking at the whole picture with respect to how the end of D1 played out. him hammering isn't WIFOM, and it will never be.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1214, Malakittens wrote:I'm just fucking done at this point. Apparently I can't be town that's putting effort into trying to find townreads. I guess that is NOT an option.

if you were actually reading my posts, you would see that I didn't actually call you scum for your post about Boon - rather, I'm just saying that *IF* you're scum here, that post would look more like scum buddying town than scum defending a partner.

here's the thing. I've been telling you stuff like this over and over: I am fucking trying to see your posts as town. and every time you called me out for "confbiasing" or "tunneling" or whatever, I've always elaborated on how I'm not tunneling you here, what I want to see from you if you're town, and/or clarifying posts such as this one. and every time, you continue to ignore it and instead continue making assertions that are false.

look at it objectively. you claim I'm tunneling you because of a post that YOU MISREAD, and appear to not give a shit when I correct you on it and continue claiming I'm tunneling you anyway. you ask me to elaborate more on why I think you're scum, I elaborate on why I don't see your play here coming from town, and you proceed to completely ignore it. the only thing that leaves me with is that you just don't care and are continuing to spin this narrative that you have going here because you're scum. why am I supposed to think you actually cared about working with me to get me to fix my read on you there?

all I can say is, again, that if you want me to reconsider my read on you, there needs to be a good reason for it
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Pie - people who have played with ScumMala and TownMala a lot more, like Ika, is not a good enough case? You are ignoring people who have more experience with her. How is that not being "conf biased"?

Also, @sthr, why do you think you have been added to my teammates scumdar?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

"listen to ika" might be worse than jason's case on you
To be clear: quack
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1234, Boonskiies wrote:@Pie - people who have played with ScumMala and TownMala a lot more, like Ika, is not a good enough case? You are ignoring people who have more experience with her. How is that not being "conf biased"?

likewise, you're ignoring basically everything I'm posting about her, so we're at an impasse

(although I've attempted to engage you over it - I elaborated why I don't think "effort" is a good reason for town reading her, and afaict you didn't engage me any further - so... yay?)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by pieguyn »

in fact, if you were reading carefully, you'd notice my last post directed to Mala was exactly that: trying (for the 6th or 7th time) to explain to her where I'm coming from and why I'm pushing her in the way that I am, the end result hopefully being to get something from her to make me reconsider

just because I push people aggressively doesn't mean I'm not thinking critically about it
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:25 am

Post by Egg »

Jason, the Thor wagon started about a week before deadline and he was pretty polarizing before that as someone (Trojan?) said already. Boon also had three content posts on April 11th, three days before deadline. He had plenty of opportunity to talk about Thor who was active, polorizing, lynched, and scum. I don't understand how this is a non-issue for you.

Delta, don't get caught up in "too scummy to be scum".

Boon, how do you define "doing well"?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1238, Egg wrote:Jason, the Thor wagon started about a week before deadline and he was pretty polarizing before that as someone (Trojan?) said already. Boon also had three content posts on April 11th, three days before deadline. He had plenty of opportunity to talk about Thor who was active, polorizing, lynched, and scum. I don't understand how this is a non-issue for you.

Delta, don't get caught up in "too scummy to be scum".

Boon, how do you define "doing well"?

I'm going to take another look. I could have sworn the Thor wagon didn't come until after my claim, though I admit I probably got too caught up trying to defend myself and maybe wrong in my thoughts on how it unfolded. If I am wrong, I apologize.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1234, Boonskiies wrote:@Pie - people who have played with ScumMala and TownMala a lot more, like Ika, is not a good enough case? You are ignoring people who have more experience with her. How is that not being "conf biased"?

Are people just not allowed to develop their own reads anymore? This is the exact same bad argument that Mala is presenting: you don't have enough experience reading me, therefore your read is wrong. that's a fallacy.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Egg »

Admittedly, it got hotter after you claimed. But it was kind of forming before that. Still, Thor was a big deal before the wagon, as STD highlighted.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1240, Save The Dragons wrote:

Are people just not allowed to develop their own reads anymore? This is the exact same bad argument that Mala is presenting: you don't have enough experience reading me, therefore your read is wrong. that's a fallacy.

This is what I'm implying. There is no reason to vote for Mala.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:10 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

what
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Spoiler:

You wanna actually read what I said and try again there?
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:38 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Marshall <3
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Egg »

Is it too late to lynch Boon?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1241, Egg wrote:Admittedly, it got hotter after you claimed. But it was kind of forming before that. Still, Thor was a big deal before the wagon, as STD highlighted.

Fair enough, I concede I am wrong on the Thor wagon timing.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

So serious question, my head is pounding and I am still not sure what way Mala is coming across.

If you had to bullet point the key points... why is this a better lynch than DW.

Boon - I agree about DW... SK is someone I have been unsure on all game, I don;t like his postings... and I feel there is one scum between Delta and SK.. who do you think has the better chance of flipping scum?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1248, jasonT1981 wrote:If you had to bullet point the key points... why is this a better lynch than DW.

(first quote) is a somewhat tl;dr version of it

plus I think DW is somewhat likely to be town for a few reasons (most recently, )

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”