SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9175 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9171, mastin2 wrote:Not possible--I gave bees to TSO D2, not you. You, I gave bees to D3.

Welp.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9176 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:19 am

Post by mastin2 »

With vezok's having bees accounted for via Magua, and their cross-targeting, I'm willing to trust he's more likely town than not.

I still think TSO was telling the truth, thus, is a bad lynch.

Magua is my cop result.
Ollie/FT's basically conftown, as is ooba, for their actions.
ZX and Drixx I will continue to vouch for.
And Metal Sonic continues to not be probable scum.

Who does that leave?
Skybird, Otolia/Ace, TWIE, Zelink, mnemonic/farside, and Espeonage.
Of them, TWIE is who I least see scum in, and Zelink's not far behind--I also trust the townread there.

So my lynch/vigpool is Skybird, Otolia/Ace, mnemonic/farside, and Espeonage.
It's also my cop pool. If you don't give me instructions to the contrary, within 48 hours I'm going to place bees on one of them.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9177 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:23 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Votes on TSO seem to be working today.

Yay

VOTE: TSO
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9178 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:24 am

Post by ooba »

In post 9155, Imperium wrote:Ooba - I noticed we were only dead for three minutes. Did you have to submit our name before night was over? How did you guess we would die if so.,

I was online at that time. I sent Dram a PM immediately after I saw your flip.

In post 9156, Magua wrote:
In post 9049, Ollie wrote:VOTE: TSO

Please can everyone sheep this, all will be revealed on day 6.

We know you get a vig shot when TSO is lynched.

That's not a particularly pressing reason to lynch TSO at this point.

Lol - Ollie - please tell me this is not the reason you wanted us to vote TSO.

Unvote
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9179 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:44 am

Post by T S O »

I'm back!
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9180 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Imperium »

So right putting Drixx on ignore since he clearly can't read and likes to devolve into wall hysteria because he likes to type and rant.

Mastin - I'll check with dram, but I'm pretty sure our passive activates at the time we are targeted not the next phase so I'm a little confused.

Also, if you can investigate anyone with bees on them, I'm trying to figure out if it would be beneficial for us also to target someone today and give them bees. Would that create too many people with bees and muddy up the Poe through bee action? It might be useful in case you can't put bees on someone again.

Also also why didn't you investigate TSO last night? Did you see us claim the night one no kill and still think we could be scum?
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9181 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Drixx »

Is there any way to satisfy whomever wrote #9180 (aren't hydras supposed to sign their posts with which person wrote them?)?

There was nothing at all ranty about my last couple posts. I gave out info, I pointed out the thing that struck me as uncool before (attacking the lack of info when Mastin is on V/LA permanently for weekends). I even went so far as to say that I probably read more into it than was meant and that it was my bad.

You ask for information, so I give you information and offer to give you whatever other reads or information you would like, and you need only be specific ... and your response is to insult me, say that I'm illiterate, claim that I've "devolved" (a word that means I am less than human) into "hysteria" (what at all was not calm and rational about my last few posts?). Where's the rant in those posts?

In a single line you decided to call me illiterate, subhuman, mentally/emotionally unstable and then misrepresented me as icing on the cake. What on earth did I ever do to you?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9182 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Magua »

@Drixx:
No one cares. Seriously. Let it go.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9183 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:43 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

It was tammy.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9184 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:44 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 9181, Drixx wrote:Is there any way to satisfy whomever wrote #9180 (aren't hydras supposed to sign their posts with which person wrote them?)?

There was nothing at all ranty about my last couple posts. I gave out info, I pointed out the thing that struck me as uncool before (attacking the lack of info when Mastin is on V/LA permanently for weekends). I even went so far as to say that I probably read more into it than was meant and that it was my bad.

You ask for information, so I give you information and offer to give you whatever other reads or information you would like, and you need only be specific ... and your response is to insult me, say that I'm illiterate, claim that I've "devolved" (a word that means I am less than human) into "hysteria" (what at all was not calm and rational about my last few posts?). Where's the rant in those posts?

In a single line you decided to call me illiterate, subhuman, mentally/emotionally unstable and then misrepresented me as icing on the cake. What on earth did I ever do to you?

This could be slightly more overblown, but not by much.

Otherwise, pretty great ironic response.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9185 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Drixx »

I'm probably just hypersensitive to things atm. It's probably more me than anything. I played a newbie game (now completed) where one of the players went outside of the newbie queue (as required by the rules) and people treated him like complete crap, way way over the top, and then in the newbie game when I said something with a little snark he unloaded on me and vented his entire frustration from it onto me. There's something else recently too that has me a bit on edge on this site.

I'm perhaps old fashioned, but I don't see any reason for attacking each other in a forum game. I know it's the internet and most people younger than I seem to be of the opinion that one should only foray into the internet fully prepared to endure anything that comes their way ... but I don't think there's any reason to leave civility behind. That's about all I have to say about that, I guess.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9186 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Magua »

@Drixx:
As an
impartial
observer, Imperium isn't attacking you. They're attacking the things you're doing/saying. You're taking it personally, but that doesn't mean it's personal.

Which is why I say let it go.

Instead, tell me who you think is scum.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9187 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Drixx »

I've been scum reading Vezok on gut reasons, but there's some things from earlier today that make me feel like I need to update my thoughts and maybe re-read the early part of the game again in his ISO.

ZeLink came across as super scummy early in yesterday's day phase. Skybird and TWIE are the other two that I suggested to Mastin might snare scum. I am town reading a couple slots because of the long inactive stretches they had. Given the three anti-town who got killed in the first two days, I don't think the remaining scum would just give up and go inactive. That's subjective and based upon my own feelings about mafia in general. I would never just abandon a game where I got assigned scum. I looked at those slots to see if either looked particularly scummy and maybe one of them was a scum just throwing the towel in but nothing stood out. I'm not sure how to remove my own personal bias from analyzing that particular bit. Like, there's nothing logical or rational about me feeling that way. All of the super lurkers from yesterday could be scum, rationally speaking.

This game just feels so big and unwieldy at the moment. Let me know if you want me to go diving into the thread to pull out the posts that pinged my scumdar with Skybird, TWIE and ZeLink, and I'll try and set some time aside after I'm done lecturing tomorrow to give you more than gut reads.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9188 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Magua »

See, I have the opposite viewpoint of you. People who lurk / are inactive after scum take a bruising I feel are more likely to be scum, not less.

But that seems personal bias.

A large part of my townreading of vezok is that there's a bunch of coincidences that would all have to work themselves out for him to be fakeclaiming. It's possible...just unlikely. And the fact that scum are choosing to kill Imperium over mastin/me/Ollie/Metal makes me think they're afraid of hitting a protective role, which would be vezok. So.

I'm less sold on Zelink-town than I was previously, but since I'm a sucker for people who put in effort, I'd still prefer to lynch Skybird, Espeonage, or TWIE before Zelink. But I'm biased there.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9189 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Drixx »

I'm encouraged that our reads are partially in alignment, since Mastin gave the all clear on you. I'll try and go deep diving into the thread after classes are over tomorrow and come up with some useful quotes and thoughts. Send a rescue party if I don't surface by tomorrow night... this thread goes pretty deep.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9190 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Imperium »

Drixx I'm sorry. I was not personally attacking you. I'm frustrated that you keep getting after me for attacking madtin while she's on v/la which is something I didn't do and pointed out. I didn't read the rest of that last post after it was mentioned I attacked mastin again.

I wanted mastin to clarify her role without the ad lib so I can understand it as its muddled. Trying to understand someone's role and usage is not attacking.

Saying that you guys are not confirmed town just because mastin says so is not attacking mastin. Being impatient with your neighborhood because any time a question of your alignment comes up due to the fact that your slots haven't done much all game, you guys' response is were confirmed town to each other in the neighborhood, you can't not town read us, and mastin says so is not attacking mastin while v/la. I get it that this type of response predates your slot, but this has been a trend of sorts in this game, and people need to start doing stuff in the game and not hide behind promises to come if we're going to have a chance to win.

I don't think you guys have to worry much about being nightkilled and ruining your plan. Sure bees Poe, but if they haven't targetted mastin yet, they might not be inclined to, and there could be scum in your neighborhood - thank you for the information btw, I'll try to process what I can from it tomorrow hopefully, I suddenly have a fever and a terribly sore throat :( and am going to sleep soon - or if there are concerns about getting caught they'll leave you alone.

We are essentially a free kill tonight. No protective role should target us or they'll lose their action tomorrow night, so in the end I don't think it's helpful.

Anyway, it wasn't personal and I'm sorry it came across that way.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9191 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Drixx »

Thanks. As for scum in my neighborhood; while it's possible, it would mean both Mastin and ZZZX, because they co-ordinated the stuff that got our neighborhood trusting each other. I'm not God's gift to mafia, so I'm not dismissing that possibility, but I would look a lot of other places first. I think we have a pretty decent list of suspects to work through just between Magua and Your thoughts. You might not be right, but at least I know you're not trying to snowjob me.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9192 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9180, Imperium wrote:Also, if you can investigate anyone with bees on them, I'm trying to figure out if it would be beneficial for us also to target someone today and give them bees.
Won't work. ME creating bees is a day action. Bees SPREADING is a night action. That is, day actions do NOT spread bees; night actions do. Meaning that if a player had, for instance, a daycop and they had bees on them, the bees would not spread to the daycopped player.

Did you see us claim the night one no kill and still think we could be scum?
10% chance, yes.

And I know I got an order result this day, and I haven't been told I was blocked. I wasn't blocked last night, as far as I know I'm not blocked now.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9193 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:32 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

vote: otolia
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9194 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Magua »

TSO, thoughts on why you're vote-able today would be great.

In the meantime

VOTE: Skybird
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9195 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:28 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Skybird is probably town.

TSO is probably scum.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9196 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:34 am

Post by T S O »

It's because I lied, I can be voted and lynched today.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9197 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:36 am

Post by T S O »

I don't care about this game enough to bother getting involved emotionally. It's bad play, I agree.
-Marquis
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9198 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:36 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 9176, mastin2 wrote:I still think TSO was telling the truth, thus, is a bad lynch.

No.

In post 9176, mastin2 wrote:So my lynch/vigpool is Skybird, Otolia/Ace, mnemonic/farside, and Espeonage

Otolia and
maaaaybe
Espeonage (but probably not) are the only ones I think have a chance of flipping scum in this group.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9199 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9196, T S O wrote:It's because I lied, I can be voted and lynched today.

Why did you lie, ie, what exactly did you expect to have happen?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”