Oversoul
(1)
Aronis:
vezokpiraka

(1)
Not Voting:
Formerfish
(Titus, Gammagooey, singersigner)

With 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday, April 25th, at 9PM CST.

Major Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)
Last edited by hitogoroshi on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:26 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3009, Titus wrote:Mastina, can you link me to Tales since it fuels your scumread?
Sure thing!

Special note goes to there being a post DV made, that I instantly scumread, yet EVERYONE, and I do mean EVERYONE (except my allies such as zMuf) townread. I'm too lazy to track down the link to the specific post (maybe pie would know), but iso me (MastinSSK) and you'll find my ranting about it at some point or another.

Fair warning, DV was hydraing with Cephrir, so that muddies the waters a bit...but conveniently enough, Ceph is DV's teammate and backing up DV so they effectively have the same hydra this game!

In post 3011, Titus wrote: Why does everyone who doubts you wind up in your scumlist?
(Because she's scum.)

In post 3016, fferyllt wrote:I think anyone who'd like to vote TSO should go ahead and do that.
Sure thing!

VOTE: TSO.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

Mastina, can you compare Gundam Seed as well? That's my basis for the townread on DV. She doesn't look the same here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:38 am

Post by mastin2 »

Not really. I wasn't in Gundam Seed that long if you recall. *grumble, grumble, gripe, gripe, scum dayvig is a horrible role*

(Incidentally, a common trend between Tales and Gundam is that I had excellent reads in both. :P)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

Only Gamma in particular. My take away from skimming your ISO with crtl F and "gamma" was a group scum read that you don't think is as strong anymore/personally have qualms about
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'll address your concerns tonight.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:51 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 3054, Oversoul wrote:Only Gamma in particular. My take away from skimming your ISO with crtl F and "gamma" was a group scum read that you don't think is as strong anymore/personally have qualms about

I cannot, in good faith, believe this is actually what you got out of my ISO from ctrl f "Gamma"...
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:03 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

vote tso

This wagon feels very strange, but I think scum as at the end of the tunnel.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:04 am

Post by singersigner »

Like, no one on my team has actually called Gamma scum (except mildly from Mina but shhh), and the only reads list I actually provided put him definitively in the "don't know" pile which I then added a caveat to on my own saying that I only mildly agreed with the "don't know" because I had already very definitively stated I believed Gamma to be town, both at the beginning of my ISO and after our back and forth about his read on me.

I even skimmed my own ISO, to the best of my skimming abilities (gave it a good 30 seconds), just to see if anything stood out to me from your perspective (or what I imagine it would be), and came to that conclusion. Again, I can't figure out how exactly you got "team scum read that you might be disagreeing with at this point" and am totally baffled at what to do right now.

Please explain exactly how you came about this conclusion.

I like tomatoes.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:58 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3051, mastin2 wrote:Fair warning, DV was hydraing with Cephrir, so that muddies the waters a bit...but conveniently enough, Ceph is DV's teammate and backing up DV so they effectively have the same hydra this game!

If a post is really emotional or show-offy then it's probably me.

Also I had a townread on TSO and probably still would, but that's pretty standard I guess!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:56 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2974, fferyllt wrote:
Shadoweh

nacho is in love with your iso. he was swooning over it until he noticed one thing: a town read on T S O. Plz do something about this so's not to break his heart.

Oh for fuck's sake, come on, this is so unwarranted Nacho! :(
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:59 am

Post by T S O »

we're actually doing me, how is this is even a fucking thing
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:00 am

Post by T S O »

I got back from V/LA like 2 days ago, when I was missing for close to 2 weeks. How can you randomly expect me to have d1 content?

Singer's jump on me is fucking terrible, by the way, she doesn't even have a read on me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:02 am

Post by T S O »

But whatever. I know Nacho is pushing this. It's becoming a sitewide thing where Nacho is fucking lynching me in every game we play and he's always wrong. I really hope I roll scum in a game he's in and utterly shit on him in revenge.

Ugh.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:02 am

Post by T S O »

I think I actually owe it to my team to not get lynched here? So, yeah.
-Marquis
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:25 am

Post by fferyllt »

You know, I am at a loss how to even proceed.

You left on v/la with a scumread on UT which you haven't mentioned at all since returning You were happy to sign over your agency as a player when we were pushing an AD lynch despite having had nothing whatsoever to say about him while you were active earlier It's like if Nacho's pushing some other player you have no apparent opinion on whee let's vote. your own team member thinking he's town is meaningless apparently.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:37 am

Post by T S O »

Yes, you've summed the situation up quite accurately - I was one day returned from V/LA at that stage, a conftown player with a good team asked for a sheep. I sheeped. I then posted content from the one member of my team who is reading this game. I did not take that into consideration with my reads because I haven't actually considered my reads yet - I was planning to wait for Major N1 to try to somewhat catch up.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:40 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3065, fferyllt wrote:You were happy to sign over your agency as a player when we were pushing an AD lynch despite having had nothing whatsoever to say about him while you were active earlier.

Even the stuff you're posting, like this, can equally be attributed to, let's say, singer - except I have a fucking excuse for doing this, while singer most certainly does not. Meanwhile, back at Gestalt HQ, Nacho is townreading singer!
-Marquis
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:43 am

Post by fferyllt »

there are two lynches between now and the start of major night 1.

Idic
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:46 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 3062, T S O wrote:I got back from V/LA like 2 days ago, when I was missing for close to 2 weeks. How can you randomly expect me to have d1 content?

Singer's jump on me is fucking terrible, by the way, she doesn't even have a read on me.

You're right, I don't! Isn't that a great thing to say about yourself?

Have you caught up on those 55+ pages you mentioned a couple of days ago?

I like tomatoes.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:47 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 3063, T S O wrote:But whatever. I know Nacho is pushing this. It's becoming a sitewide thing where Nacho is fucking lynching me in every game we play and he's always wrong. I really hope I roll scum in a game he's in and utterly shit on him in revenge.

Ugh.

this post amuses Nacho greatly by the way!

Idic
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 3062, T S O wrote:Singer's jump on me is fucking terrible, by the way, she doesn't even have a read on me.

Excuse me but do you have a read on me?
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

is this the lynch everyone can believe in

have we found the mythical fountain of scum
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 3072, Gammagooey wrote:is this the lynch everyone can believe in

have we found the mythical fountain of scum

do you think so?

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3053, mastin2 wrote:Not really. I wasn't in Gundam Seed that long if you recall. *grumble, grumble, gripe, gripe, scum dayvig is a horrible role*

(Incidentally, a common trend between Tales and Gundam is that I had excellent reads in both. :P)

I totally subbed into that dayvig slot back when I actually cared to read on subbing in.

I'm looking at Tales now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”