pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

also, if it matters to anyone, this is the first time mastin and I have ever synced reads this well since this game from more than a year ago - and when mastin and I have the same view of the game, it's generally a pretty good indicator that we're on the right track. (BROseidon, Psychlone, and zmuffin were scum in that game - and sometime around D2, mastin and I had both identified BRO's fake guilty as a scum claim, identified a majority of the players as town, and were correctly suspecting Psychlone and zmuffin via POE.)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Why did you post that
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by pieguyn »

me?

mastin wanted me to :P
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1091, pieguyn wrote:yo Egg, are you open to a Mala lynch today? I'm basically in a similar position to you, except I have it rearranged a bit: Mala as scum + one of {Boon, Vyse with an outside chance of SK}.

I do think that Boon makes the most sense as a Mala partner here, just based on how today has played out, but I don't feel particularly strongly about it at this point.

I would like to see more content from Vyse, but I'm not about to lynch him just based around the way he voted. essentially, I think Mala is a lot more likely to be scum based around play as opposed to Vyse at this point.

How do I possibly make the most sense as a Mala partner? You know my scum meta. You've been my scum partner before. You've been in games where I was scum, and you were town. When have I EVER been in agreement with my partners? The fact that you said this completely changes my entire viewpoint on you this game.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by pieguyn »

except for the fact that you're fully aware of your own meta as bussing, and had outright said in the scum QT in the game where we were partners that you think town reading partners with reasoning can be stronger than avoiding or weakly bussing them. so unless you're going to argue you'd hard bus your last scum partner on D2, in turn more likely than not screwing yourself over, buddying up to your partner in this scenario makes sense

key point here is that we shouldn't attempt to figure out the entire scum team in one shot and instead lynch the person with the greatest certainty to be scum
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:08 pm

pie: I guess I don't see much difference between you saying your read with mastin makes it more likely that the read is good therefore Mala is scum and mala saying that your inability to read her makes it more likely that the read is bad and therefore she is town. But if mastin told you to post that I suppose it make sense. I'm going to bed before I get more paranoid.

boon: has anyone ever told you that you rely on your self meta too much
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Course. Doesn't mean it's not a town tell. Also, I've shown that iI'll hard bus my scum buddy day 1 and day 2.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I mean, tokens for town , yo.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1099, pieguyn wrote:eh, I could easily see it coming from partners - and, in fact, have seen it coming from partners on at least one occasion. "too obvious to be scum together" really isn't a good argument

I might also just be completely wrong about one of my town reads. either way, I don't really think it's a good idea to try and guess the entire team at this point.

What is "obvious" about it?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

Pie my major problem with you at the moment is im dammned if I do or dammned if I don't. I'm defending myself so i must be trying to survive which makes me more like scum! If I decided to roll up and die you would
still
think I'm scum. It's freaking dumb.

I think Pie's vote on me makes the most sense. I agree that Pie is likely town, to an extent so is STD, but I'm still not liking how a lot of his posts today are below the radar. I also don't flat out like SK at the moment.

I really want Vsye to catch up and post. I hate the fact he posted that 'why don't you interact with me' when he was posting elsewhere when the game opened, but started to
kinda
post now.

Boon is still very much town, same with Jason.

Star is still town, but I want to see more to make sure that read is right.

Egg and delta are 'meh' right now. I dislike both of them.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Malakittens »

When I say makes the most sense. I meant there's somewhat of an actual case, whereas, SK and STD doesn't have that much of a case. Moreno pointing at SK because SK had me as null at the end of D1, but now is content to vote me and call himself obv town and prod dodge (although the dodge is due to being busy but idk why he didn't just go la. The way he said it felt wrong)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:20 am

In post 1109, Malakittens wrote:to an extent so is STD, but I'm still not liking how a lot of his posts today are below the radar.

what does this even mean

I'm literally an open book, my reads haven't changed all that much. Delta and Wyse have promised content so I'm waiting for that.

Also I've posted a billion times today.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

Meant is im not remembering a lot of your posts today. Which for me is someone below my radar. >.>
The only major post i remember was when you posted that thing at the start of D2 everything else kinda just meshed with the rest of the posting. It's not standing out etc

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:31 am

I don't think that you not remembering my posts makes me 'under the radar.'
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

I said under my radar. I was giving out my current thoughts/feels.

I mean it's like you and Pie swear on something that im going to flip scum yet don't actually STOP FOR A SECOND and think you might actually be wrong and that im town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

And pie I personally have seen town lose games after lynching mafia D1. You don't know that town is in a good position. You just think town is, but town could lose their 'advantage' in a heartbeat

I'm done posting now. I got work for 8 hours so yay me.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:47 am

I'm not trying to be nitpicky, but you said below the radar first. Maybe I haven't been interacting with you very much today but I have been interacting with a lot of other people.

Probability wise and based on your responses I don't think it likely you will turn up town. It's certainly a possibility.

That's why I'm making my under the radar posts to
vet boon
express suspicion of boon
object to wagons/suspicions on my townreads
ask vyse to provide content
disagree with you
vet you
vet SK
even express concern in my highest townread

Forgive me for sounding arrogant, but if you read through this day critically to find scum, why have you missed my posts?

If you problem is that I don't have a strong case on you, did you ever ask for a clarification?

You're spending a lot of time saying we should town read. You're tell us to rethink the read, but you're not giving me any reasons to do so. I'm not going to unvote you because I might be wrong and especially not because pie has a history of reading you poorly so therefore she can't be trusted to do so here. I may unvote you if you can convince me I'm wrong.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm pretty sure I already posted my readslists. I'm pretty sure I already given my pool for scum. I'm not yet ready to touch my townreads, but if one of my scum reads do flip town I'll reevulate.

I'm also patiently waiting for Vyse. When I mean patiently im kinda being sacrastic. Micc's posting made me feel like he was scum then he just disappeared to the point I couldn't push him (yes rl reasons) and now Vyse is doing what I feel is the same, lurking. However I want to actually see something substantial before I make an informed decision.

Std go look at my play in Survivor. You have just recently played with town-me there. I swear if someone says Something mollie being the main reason for most of the pushes I'll probably go batshit cray.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:56 am

In post 1106, Boonskiies wrote:Course. Doesn't mean it's not a town tell. Also, I've shown that iI'll hard bus my scum buddy day 1 and day 2.

Actually it does: the fact that you are aware of your meta invalidates it so it's useless. Like you could literally...just...not do the thing you always do. Unless the power of meta compels you like...gasp my hands are moving on their own...i don't want to bus you but...it's typing v-o-t-e-: i can't help it i'm sorry i'm possessed by the ghost of my own past meta!

If you come back with a signed note from your exorcist I will believe you.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:09 am

In post 1117, Malakittens wrote:I'm pretty sure I already posted my readslists. I'm pretty sure I already given my pool for scum. I'm not yet ready to touch my townreads, but if one of my scum reads do flip town I'll reevulate.

If you are so set in your ways, then what if I told you I'm set in my ways too? I posted my readslist too, I've given my pool for scum.

Though: I've also just demonstrated how I'm trying to verify some of my reads.

In post 1117, Malakittens wrote:Std go look at my play in Survivor. You have just recently played with town-me there. I swear if someone says Something mollie being the main reason for most of the pushes I'll probably go batshit cray.

I can't really get a good assessment of your town game from your play since regardless of how much you guys talked together, regardless of how influential you were to the game, mollie was the public face of PirateCat for the most part and I talked directly to her a bunch, I don't think we ever specifically interacted. It doesn't mean she was more important or less important, but it's going to be pretty hard for me to figure out what was her and what was you from an outside point of view.

Even if I did, this is exactly what I'm not looking for. I'm not going to contemplate what happened in survivor to reassess my town read on you here.

If I'm going to consider you town, I don't want a meta reason to believe you are town, I want a reason from this game to believe you are town.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 2.3:

Malakittens (3)-
Save The Dragons, pieguyn, SleepyKrew
VysePresident (2)-
Trojan Horse, Egg
DeltaWave (3)-
Boonskiies, Malakittens, jasonT1981,
Egg (1)-
sthar8

Not voting (2)-
VysePresident, DeltaWave

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is at 6pm on the 30th April 2015. (expired on 2015-04-30 13:00:00)

Trans rights are human rights.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1118, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1106, Boonskiies wrote:Course. Doesn't mean it's not a town tell. Also, I've shown that iI'll hard bus my scum buddy day 1 and day 2.

Actually it does: the fact that you are aware of your meta invalidates it so it's useless. Like you could literally...just...not do the thing you always do. Unless the power of meta compels you like...gasp my hands are moving on their own...i don't want to bus you but...it's typing v-o-t-e-: i can't help it i'm sorry i'm possessed by the ghost of my own past meta!

If you come back with a signed note from your exorcist I will believe you.

You just totally described the feeling I get when someone's at L-1...regardless if they are my buddy or not....

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Pie - Unless you can link more than one game where that proves to be true for ScumMala, then our read is perfectly justifiable and you are just bs and confbiasing. Don't care if it's activity reasons, that's how a lot of people town read me, based off of my activity.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:15 am

confirm bias is possible but the argument isn't bs

i dunno if that was a joke or not but forgive me if I don't quite believe you that you have a strong compulsion for hammering (please don't provide a list of games where you do; that's not proof)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:31 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1109, Malakittens wrote:Pie my major problem with you at the moment is im dammned if I do or dammned if I don't. I'm defending myself so i must be trying to survive which makes me more like scum! If I decided to roll up and die you would still think I'm scum. It's freaking dumb.

i literally just said i don't think you're scum for trying to survive

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”