Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

Ohh, so basically if I am wrong, you would pay the other case no heed. Decent hypothesis. And if you're wrong? What then?

To me, Mastina makes a better case than you. You will probably get an Espy lynch but I am concerned given Gamma's balls to the walls effort that he got virtually no additional sheepage. He gets sheepage. Maybe it's a team mafia thing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:17 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2725, Titus wrote:Ohh, so basically if I am wrong, you would pay the other case no heed. Decent hypothesis. And if you're wrong? What then?

To me, Mastina makes a better case than you. You will probably get an Espy lynch but I am concerned given Gamma's balls to the walls effort that he got virtually no additional sheepage. He gets sheepage. Maybe it's a team mafia thing.

We have completely opposite objectives about day 1. If I'm wrong, I'll course-adjust.

I don't think you will.

Also, I'm pretty squicked by how your playstyle has surface-changed without apparent impact on the underlying basis of your play. I don't think it can be totally chalked up to team mafia.

For example, you've tried to woo my cooperation in day 1.75 while working against me while avoiding direct conflict most of the game so far.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:18 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 63 (Major Day 1, VC 25)

(8)
Espeonage:
ChannelDelibird, vezorpiraka, Cheetory6, Untrod Tripod, ActionDan, Aronis, GuyInFreezer, Shadoweh [L-2]
(3)
singersigner:
Gammagooey, Bulbazak, Titus
(2)
TellTaleHeart:
Oversoul, Marquis
(2)
ActionDan:
DeasVail, singersigner
(1)
Marquis:
TellTaleHeart
(Espeonage)

(1)
Titus:
Espeonage
(0)
ChannelDelibird:
(Shadoweh)

(2)
Not Voting:
T S O, mastin2

With 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday, April 25th, at 9PM CST.

Major Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2726, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2725, Titus wrote:Ohh, so basically if I am wrong, you would pay the other case no heed. Decent hypothesis. And if you're wrong? What then?

We have completely opposite objectives about day 1. If I'm wrong, I'll course-adjust.

I don't think you will.

Also, I'm pretty squicked by how your playstyle has surface-changed without apparent impact on the underlying basis of your play. I don't think it can be totally chalked up to team mafia.

For example, you've tried to woo my cooperation in day 1.75 while working against me while avoiding direct conflict most of the game so far.

The last paragraph is accurate. My team has told me that getting into conflict is detrimental to the health of games. I've been working against you? How? I had my vote on Espy for quite awhile until Singer became unbearable. Did I ever push for Espy as town? No. I want everyone's opinion's on the table.

I don't get the first paragraph. Also I was pretty scnokered last night when I came home after games with llama and tool.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

That's fluff not marble.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Formatting notes on Tammy but mostly done with my ISO on her. I remember feeling slightly wary of Tammy because it felt like she was just deflecting every time was attacking her, but reading her train of thought in a linear and undistracted manner makes it reallllllllllly clear that almost everything she said or did was pretty logical/reasonable/townish.
Tammy/Oversoul is officially my strongest townread as of right now. If anyone wants to argue about that, I'd love to do my best to make you look silly.

@Oversoul
, can you talk about what you're not liking about UT right now? Like specific posts and stuff? That'd be great.

Onto Singer!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:25 am

Post by singersigner »

It's probably because all of my scum buddies are hardcore ignoring my wagon in hopes that'll disappear. Well, there's maybe one white-knighting me, but she can't vote anyway so I'm not worried about it coming back to bite me in the butt. :]

I also didn't realize we were voting based on "bareableness"...I might have to change my strategy!

Can you comment on my case on Shadoweh?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Espeonage »

I think it's time for a Titus wagon.
Don't @ me.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Espeonage talk with me about your read on the Tammyslot.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Espeonage »

Can we wait a few days. IRL days please. This is not me suing for time. I promise.

For the moment, as I said before, my feelings on the slot are clouded and I want to talk them over later.
Don't @ me.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

You realistically don't have a few days.
:/
Like, not even trying to be a smartass lol.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, I understand your thoughts there are muddled, but I'd love for you to just run through what your thought process has been up until this point wrt Tammy.
I feel like you shouldn't need a few days to get that in order, no?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Espeonage »

Ok basically I don't have conviction in my read but basically I feel that the way that Tammy dealt with the pressure put on her, particularly by me was reacted to in a way that was not in line with town thinking. Setting aside any earlier qualms, this is the point I mostly stick to, as there was absolutely no reason for her to get singlemindedly defensive in the face of me, who was already being wagoned hard at this point, calling her scum. She set aside most other parts of the game to argue about her town-ness and seemed much to interested in looking town for someone that actually is town.

I just don't see that kind of over-reaction to very mild pressure to be town.
Don't @ me.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Now, this is also something that I was wary of wrt Tammy when following her progression out of context as the game was progressing.
Having read her ISO from start to finish in a linear fashion, I totally get where she was coming from on her reaction to your scumread on her.
#192 looks like an overdefensive reaction to you at first glance, but having traced her thought process, it looks a lot more to me that she just doesn't believe that you're coming from a legitimate place with your scumread on her.

You had this reaction to her:
Espeonage wrote:Hey Tammy, you know how you were during like the mid part of Unbalanced 2.

This is me telling you, you need to breathe.
Which I have to agree with Tammy, this looks a little weird for you to say to someone you think is scum.
Espeonage wrote:even if I was townreading Tammy I still would be against Tammy getting Boon.
This is also just kind of a weird thing to say.
Her points on the fact that you continually chose to ignore ffery's read on her and instead cared more about mollie's read just kind of make sense to me and the fact that you never once acknowledged that fact makes her agitation make sense to me. Like, I get you saying "I don't have a rapport with ffery so that's why I didn't follow that logic" but for you to just ignore her point there entirely and continue on with your case just looks slimy. Her point is that ffery has more experience with her AND ffery is confirmed town. The AND is crucial there and it looks gross that you're ignoring that point in favour of sheeping mollie's read there when it wasn't explained.
I also see Tammy's point that looks overexplainy for someone who's into gutreads.
And before you go into defending yourself over this, I'm more trying to get across that I really understand how Tammy could perceive your push on her as being really sketchy.
Tammy's exit also makes tons of sense to me. You misinterpreted one of her posts and were being kind of dickish over it.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

You can defend yourself over the mollieVffery tammyRead if you'd like though. Because that does genuinely look pretty scummy to me.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:37 am

Post by T S O »

I'm back, and apparently have to read 55 pages. Go me.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Titus »

I am out for the day most likely. DnD.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:05 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2740, T S O wrote:I'm back, and apparently have to read 55 pages. Go me.

your team's thoughts on the game please.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:06 am

Post by T S O »

I'll ask, but I am not particularly hopeful that huge imput will be given - they all have their own games, etc.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:07 am

Post by T S O »

Anyone want to give me a quick summary of the pages I missed and/or important events?
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Marquis »

I've decided to replace out. Zach's already PMed a likely replacement and he should be here soon.

I'm sorry; I really,
really
wanted to be an actual part of this (game and Team Mafia) and see it out instead of just watching from the sidelines. But I just need to finish up what I can and take a break from playing for a while.

I'll use the last of my time and care here to try and compile a final readslist.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Marquis »

CONFTOWN

fferyllt (voteless, but can post).
Marquis.

PROBTOWN, IGNORING POTENTIAL UNCANNY VALLEY OF PARANOIA

Oversoul. (Tammy.)
Deasvail.

KINDAMAYBEPROBTOWN

Cheetory6.
Aronis.
ChannelDelibird.
Vezokpiraka.

PLEASEBETOWN

Bulbazak.
GuyinFreezer.

WAS KINDAMAYBEPROBTOWN, now idk idk IDK MAYBE

T S O.

IGNORE UNLESS UNAVOIDABLE

Titus.

NOPE

Actiondan.
Espeonage.
Gammagooey.
Mastin2.
Shadoweh.

UHHHH

singersigner. (Empire.) (Zar.)

SOMETIMES I PRETEND I'M GOOD WITH META I PROBABLY DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE ANY CLUE ABOUT

Untrod Tripod.

PROBSCUM - THERE'S SOME SORT OF "CONFIRMABLE" CLAIM HERE SO JUST IGNORE IF YOU CAN I GUESS

TellTaleHeart. (Antihero.)
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Marquis »

I feel so simultaneously proud and grossed out with myself right now. That was easier to sort than I expected (except the usual huge middle section but whatever that's always a thing).

Should amend that Titus read with "PLEASEBESCUMEVENIFYOU'REPROBABLYNOT" for both mirror aesthetic and less guilt if it gets to
that point
with her.
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:08 am

Post by T S O »

Bye, Marquis!
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Marquis »

link in bio

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”