pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 966, Malakittens wrote:What I was asking has she read the game fully or is she just reading off of my end game of D1?

she's reading from the end of D1, correct.

In post 966, Malakittens wrote:Also Pie seriously your tunnel on me pretty much all game is crap. You didn't consult with mara or Mastin when I reached out to you before, but now it's pretty clear Mastin has a read that deciding to fit your bill to a T.

HAHA

I actually lol'd when I read this. first mastin should be the best one on our team at reading you, now that she's scum reading you you're claiming she's just following whatever my read was?

you know why mastin is reading you as scum? it's posts like this. tell me, exactly what about the way I approached the read on you D1 could be considered "tunneling"? I wasn't even fucking pushing you and was instead
actively trying to convince people not to lynch you
, explicitly because I was factoring notsci's read on you into account.

what you're saying here is the exact opposite of the truth. I, nor mastin, don't see you-town thinking this actually makes sense. we don't see a town approach in how you're handling the read on you here; all both of us are seeing is that you're just creating noise here and trying to discredit. like, seriously, I was supposedly tunneling specifically because I didn't ask Mara or mastin, despite the fact that I HAD asked notsci, he had given me a town read on you, and I was satisfied with it?

soooooo yeah
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by pieguyn »

vote: Mala
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, mala and I have like dead similar reads. Scum is most definitely going at her wagon. Time to rethink it. Also, Sthar's read's are very similar, I believe.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by pieguyn »

btw, we also feel that Egg and DW's reactions to Thor at the end of D1 are highly town and will not consider anything resembling a lynch on either of them at this juncture.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 970, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 966, Malakittens wrote:Also Pie seriously your tunnel on me pretty much all game is crap.

Pie was tunneling you probably about as much as boon was tunneling jason

Pie was also hedging his read on me d1. Granted it was because he was trying to reign it in due to notty, but still he kept his option to vote me which was hedging. So tunneling at the start and then hedging towards the end.

I still have no qualms about not voting Thor. I don't have a strong urge to vote a D1 pr claim. Only time I have really ever called for a D1 lynch on a pr is if I directy could cC them or if I was scum trying to get rid of a threat D1.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I retract my previous belief that {Thor, Mala, Boons} is the scumteam...it's a pretty ballsy scum move to post the exact same readslist right after each other
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I want Mastin to read from The start of D1 and not just the end of D1 pie. That a way to gain a flawed read and not an accurate one.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 979, Malakittens wrote:Pie was also hedging his read on me d1. Granted it was because he was trying to reign it in due to notty, but still he kept his option to vote me which was hedging. So tunneling at the start and then hedging towards the end.

hedging towards the end...... when you didn't have a wagon on you and were in no danger of being lynched.

yeah, nice hedge there

(not to mention I had specifically said I wasn't interested in lynching you D1, so this is a load of shit.)
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Did you just call pie having a conflicting read with one of his teammates "hedging"

Why are you buzzwording

(to Mala, obv)
To be clear: quack
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

her*
Sorry, won't happen again.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 977, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, mala and I have like dead similar reads. Scum is most definitely going at her wagon. Time to rethink it. Also, Sthar's read's are very similar, I believe.

Both of you are townreading the only people on it

I'm even
dark green
!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 981, Malakittens wrote:I want Mastin to read from The start of D1 and not just the end of D1 pie. That a way to gain a flawed read and not an accurate one.

didn't you just say it was just her fitting her read to my read?

regardless, I'll ask her, but she feels you are "certainly scum" just based on your posts today/at the end of D1, so I don't particularly understand why you think her read on you would be different if she read the whole game.

(this is another post I don't see a town approach in, btw. you're essentially claiming that mastin's read is invalid bc she hasn't read the game - again, trying to discredit. /shrug)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 982, pieguyn wrote:
In post 979, Malakittens wrote:Pie was also hedging his read on me d1. Granted it was because he was trying to reign it in due to notty, but still he kept his option to vote me which was hedging. So tunneling at the start and then hedging towards the end.

hedging towards the end...... when you didn't have a wagon on you and were in no danger of being lynched.

yeah, nice hedge there

(not to mention I had specifically said I wasn't interested in lynching you D1, so this is a load of shit.)

Fench was trying to call for a wagon on me at the end of D2. There was also support from it by someone other than you and her if I recall right.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 978, pieguyn wrote:btw, we also feel that Egg and DW's reactions to Thor at the end of D1 are highly town and will not consider anything resembling a lynch on either of them at this juncture.

Pie, fake reactions are super easy to pull off. Plus, I disagree with Delta's reaction seeming town...

Are we allowed to talk about tokens, and where we put them at?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 976, pieguyn wrote:
vote: Mala

In post 985, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 977, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, mala and I have like dead similar reads. Scum is most definitely going at her wagon. Time to rethink it. Also, Sthar's read's are very similar, I believe.

Both of you are townreading the only people on it

I'm even
dark green
!

I know that. That's where my reads are, doesn't mean it's correct. I'll have to look into it more.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 986, pieguyn wrote:
In post 981, Malakittens wrote:I want Mastin to read from The start of D1 and not just the end of D1 pie. That a way to gain a flawed read and not an accurate one.

didn't you just say it was just her fitting her read to my read?

regardless, I'll ask her, but she feels you are "certainly scum" just based on your posts today/at the end of D1, so I don't particularly understand why you think her read on you would be different if she read the whole game.

(this is another post I don't see a town approach in, btw. you're essentially claiming that mastin's read is invalid bc she hasn't read the game - again, trying to discredit. /shrug)

I'm not trying to discredit her. I'm trying to get her to gain a more accurate read than she has currently. Her read is in fact wrong, but that's because she's scum reading me because of my unwillingness to hammer Thor, which it's unreasonable for her to believe that my beliefs got in the way to not wanting to hammer.

I'm trying to interact with you so I can engage you and try to help you where you are reading me wrong. I couldn't figure out why you were scum reading me in FakeGod's game nor did I have the time/enegery/willpower to care to that game after the attacks during it. That game state WASNT fun for me, however, this game I still have the opportunity to see where you are astray.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 958, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 897, SleepyKrew wrote:Delta, can you link to a previous example of you refusing to lynch a D1 PR claim (or a discussion in which you state that you would refuse to lynch a D1 PR claim)?

Apparently the last game I played was Event Card Mafia in April 2014, but I got replaced out due to inactivity. Before that, my last game was Jason's British Royal Family Kingmaker in Feb of 2013. So, in the past two years I've played two games not counting my current games. I really don't remember if I have any examples of that.

Thor's lynch was ultimately good but I still stand by my principle that I won't lynch a D1 PR claim (unless it is directly counterclaimed.)

Overnight I read the thread and I get the strong impression that Jason is town. I also think I was too hard on STD. He has been downgraded from Scum to Null. SK seems increasingly town. I previously said Pie is scummy but after reviewing the thread he's probably more on the null side.

Boon is way too meta-aware for my liking. I still consider him a scumspect.

I'm going to get around to some VCA at some point.

This post is too wishy washy for me. Who exactly are you scum reading? He's setting himself up so he can vote in any direction without getting scrutinized for it. Congratulations, Egg, you are now only the 2nd scummiest person here.

VOTE: Delta

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 983, SleepyKrew wrote:Did you just call pie having a conflicting read with one of his teammates "hedging"

Why are you buzzwording

(to Mala, obv)

Idk I buzzword every now and then especially when I feel things are wrong. Why didn't you get up in my grill for buzzwording before? Why are you doing it now?

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 987, Malakittens wrote:Fench was trying to call for a wagon on me at the end of D2. There was also support from it by someone other than you and her if I recall right.

yes, Fen was calling for a wagon on you. I was totally willing to put all my weight behind said wagon of nobility and justice.

In post 467, pieguyn wrote:that's basically where I'm at with Mala as well

notsci and Mala are BFFs outside of mafia and that game was over a year ago, so I have a bit more faith in his ability to catch her. I'm not ruling her out as scum bc of it, just saying I'd rather lynch elsewhere for the time being unless I have compelling reason not to

In post 681, pieguyn wrote:Malakittens [The Unviggable Vegetables] - I still say scum (or at least has done nothing town), both GIF and notsci appear to think she's town. either way, off the table for now.

oh wait.

STOP BS'ING THE ARGUMENT YOU WANT TO PUSH HOPING NO ONE ACTUALLY GOES BACK AND READS IT.

In post 990, Malakittens wrote:I'm not trying to discredit her. I'm trying to get her to gain a more accurate read than she has currently. Her read is in fact wrong, but that's because she's scum reading me because of my unwillingness to hammer Thor, which it's unreasonable for her to believe that my beliefs got in the way to not wanting to hammer.

no she fucking isn't, and if you were reading my posts, you would know this. she is (and I am) scum reading you because she does not see a town approach in your play this day phase/the last day phase. she doesn't see you attempting to figure anything out, she thinks you're just creating a bunch of noise hoping to distract. it is in no way solely because of your unwillingness to hammer Thor - it ties into it, but saying that's her whole reason for scum reading you is false and a huge oversimplification. she thinks you're scum because the WAY you're doing it was scummy, and you're doing the same thing today.

saying that you're trying to help her "gain a more accurate read on you" has the effect of establishing that her read on you is somehow invalid because she hasn't read the game, or that someone needs to read the whole game in order to have a read on you. it's, again, pointless noise aimed to misdirect.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 988, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 978, pieguyn wrote:btw, we also feel that Egg and DW's reactions to Thor at the end of D1 are highly town and will not consider anything resembling a lynch on either of them at this juncture.

Pie, fake reactions are super easy to pull off. Plus, I disagree with Delta's reaction seeming town...

Are we allowed to talk about tokens, and where we put them at?

I oddly enough don't remember what we put our tokens too actually. I told Iec I probably would have been happier with having a scum role because lately I been frustrated with my town game lately. My town game is crap and I would have a better shot at doing better as scum.

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 991, Boonskiies wrote:This post is too wishy washy for me. Who exactly are you scum reading? He's setting himself up so he can vote in any direction without getting scrutinized for it.

Do you know what VCA is? You've met Titus, so I assume you do.

In post 992, Malakittens wrote:
In post 983, SleepyKrew wrote:Did you just call pie having a conflicting read with one of his teammates "hedging"

Why are you buzzwording

(to Mala, obv)

Idk I buzzword every now and then especially when I feel things are wrong. Why didn't you get up in my grill for buzzwording before? Why are you doing it now?

I don't mind using buzzwords, but what it feels like right now is you're using a buzzword to try to add some weight behind a shallow, hollow, and straight up bad argument.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by pieguyn »

everyone should read the BS Mala has been pushing here.

I have now counted at least 3 arguments coming from her that have
objectively wrong
, and should be obviously so to anyone who is reading the game. she's not actually trying to work with me, or putting any legitimate effort into trying to convince me that she's town. she's supposedly trying to get me to "fix" my read on her, but has elaborated
literally 0
on why I should be finding her town here - rather, she's ignoring the reasons I have for her being scum and creating noise in order to distract (for instance, insisting that mastin read the full game and pulling this up whenever mastin calls her scum in order to discredit her). she's just making shit up in order to misdirect/downplay my read on her and hoping no one actually verifies what she's saying.

please don't make me spam this until this gets addressed, bc I will fucking do it. you thought I led the lynch on Thor? I'm capable of strong arming a lynch a thousand times harder than I strong armed that one.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Malakottons
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

SK, you just pointed out the exact thing that makes Mala's play this game day coming from scum instead of town. please vote her.

p-edit: oh nvm. thanks <3
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by sthar8 »

gah i just lost a post. dammit work internet

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”