Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Was townreading Egg even before his vote. I'm having trouble seeing his vote as "gotta bus my partner for town cred." I'm probably not going to be interested in Egg today, or rather the case of "that vote looked suspicious" isn't going to do it for me.

Boon looks worse with the thor flip. Having one buddy defend or bus and one completely ignore seems plausible and if so then Boon's our guy; Thor was pretty polarizing.

Now that I think about it it's actually really odd that Boon says "Jason and Mala" are town when Mala didn't really receive much fire until later. Gun to my head at this moment in time I think the scumteam is {boon, thor, mala} but we'll see. There certainly could be something I'm missing.

Boon why did you include Mala in that town read?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 896, Trojan Horse wrote:Jason, who did you protect last night?

Was just about to post, I protected Pie last night, was one of my strongest town reads D1 and thought scum would target Pie due to the way my wagon derailed.

My team seem to think, like Dragon that Boon is town. I am still conflicted on this though. But he says he gets stronger after D1. I (for now) am prepared to see what comes of that.

Marquis made a good point that Delta and SK yesterday (game day) seemed to show little to 0 concern coming up to deadline, both were active but didn't seem overly invested in a lynch. Delta especially was just throwing his vote anywhere (in the last 24 hours or so had his vote on Trojan, STD and Boon. Didn't seem to care who was lynched as long as a lynch was made.

I get he didn't want to lynch a PR.. I get that, I was the same on Thor. There just seemed very little urgency with Delta in the run up to the lynch.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I would love an Egg lynch. I wasn't very active around the time Thor's lynch was going through, and I came back after the hammer. Also, I must explain yet again to STD about how MY TEAM THINKS THAT JASON AND MALA ARE TOWN, so I'm going to trust them. Plus, Mala has been taking the push on me into deep analysis, even going on to town read me then, and I appreciate that. She's been helping me get into the game and really pushing me to focus where my scum hunting abilities are.

In post 262, Boonskiies wrote:Keep in mind, these are page 11 reads! Don't go over exaggerating everything like you all have been. I'll give you 6.

Pieguyn
- town, as explained earlier.
sthar8
- I like his thought process in this game; he's been coming off very genuine to me. I believe him to be town.
Egg
- aye...most of the games I've been in with Egg, i've seen him as instantly town. Granted it's page 11, but I'm not feeling that. lean scum.
Trojan Horse
- i think this guy is ignorant as hell. But when I see ignorance and I'm not town reading someone, usually means they're scum. I feel like he's just waiting around waiting for people to act scummy so he can mislynch them. scum.
jasonT1981
- my team told me that he's probably town. So I'm going to start seeing things as if they're coming from TownJason.
Malakittens
- My team told me you were town. But I felt that anyways. I liked your 188, and you've kind of been helping me stay on track, and not be all flail townie-easy mislynch. People could argue that you could be WK'ing me, especially since I believe this is our first game together since the Titus meet? yes. Your reactions come off genuine.

Didn't catch fire until late? Stop misrepping me. You've been doing it ALL game. I've been this way since the beginning.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, for those of you who have been using meta for a scum read on me, yet is coming against me for not interacting with Thor. Where'd my meta read on that go?!?!? Huh?!?!? I ALWAYS INTERACT WITH MY SCUM BUDDIES! ALWAYS! I would have bussed the hell out of Thor if we were scum buddies. I self-meta now because people are ignorant, and want to use meta for anything that makes me look scummy, and nothing that makes me look town.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:48 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 899, Trojan Horse wrote:
Oversoul didn't like Micc's lurking
, and Tammy didn't like VysePresident's entrance and quickvote on me. VysePresident asked us who to vote for and just went with it; he could've conferred with his teammates at least.

I've got a pretty big problem with the bolded part.

In post 901, jasonT1981 wrote:Marquis made a good point that SK yesterday (game day) seemed to show little to 0 concern coming up to deadline, both were active but didn't seem overly invested in a lynch.

This is pretty good analysis, with the caveat that the person performing the analysis didn't actually read the end of the Day. I can understand thinking that I was faking my end of Day shenanigans (like Cephrir does), but to say I didn't seem invested in a lynch or didn't show concern about deadline is absolute horseshit.

In post 903, Boonskiies wrote:Also, for those of you who have been using meta for a scum read on me, yet is coming against me for not interacting with Thor. Where'd my meta read on that go?!?!? Huh?!?!? I ALWAYS INTERACT WITH MY SCUM BUDDIES! ALWAYS! I would have bussed the hell out of Thor if we were scum buddies. I self-meta now because people are ignorant, and want to use meta for anything that makes me look scummy, and nothing that makes me look town.

Hello, my name is SleepyKrew. I am scumreading you now, and was not scumreading you for whatever meta nonsense happened earlier. Thank you for your self-meta; I'll promptly ignore it.
To be clear: quack
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:48 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Yo Egg
Why did you hammer Thor?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

^Ignorant will be ignorant I guess.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:53 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

VOTE: Boon
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:53 am

In post 902, Boonskiies wrote:Also, I must explain yet again to STD about how MY TEAM THINKS THAT JASON AND MALA ARE TOWN, so I'm going to trust them.

You know you could just say

"they only gave me reads on Mala or Jason"

I'm just wondering why you chose to broadcast the mala read.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I was unaware that's what you were asking. I just feel like I've had to repeat the same thing over and over.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, as scum, I would have had absolutely no reason to bring those reads of my team up considering I was in the midst of hardcore tunneling on Jason, who was a very likely lynch. I'm glad Jason brought up what his team said, because I was also conflicted. That's made me less worried.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:00 am

In post 902, Boonskiies wrote:Didn't catch fire until late? Stop misrepping me. You've been doing it ALL game. I've been this way since the beginning.

you clearly misunderstand what I meant by

"Mala didn't catch fire until later"

because I don't know what it has to do with your readslist

and it almost entirely has to do with Fenchurch attacking her after you mentioned your town read

I'm just trying to figure out why you mentioned Mala, that is all. I may have gone a little overboard with the "gun to my head" thing but where I'm at there's a ton of people who appear town due to thor and you're not on the list so I'm looking at you more heavily.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:01 am

In post 910, Boonskiies wrote:Also, as scum, I would have had absolutely no reason to bring those reads of my team up considering I was in the midst of hardcore tunneling on Jason, who was a very likely lynch. I'm glad Jason brought up what his team said, because I was also conflicted. That's made me less worried.

This is why I townread you yesterday (which I have mentioned) and was extremely uninterested in a flash lynch of you.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:03 am

Also feel free to backup the accusation I've been misrepping you all game.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I get why I'm being considered as scum. I didn't interact with Thor. I was never on his wagon. I was voting Trojan
before
the Thor wagon started, so it wasn't a counterwagon.

Now I am to believe that not every scum partner of Thor's is going to be on his wagon, and since I am now putting Jason on the top of my town list, for more reasons than just my team thinks he's town, I feel at least one scum has to be in Delta/Vyse. They tried adding to the counterwagon which is Trojan.

Also, I liked how Trojan started day 2, i totally get why his teammates see Vyse as scummy.

Egg is scummy; I believe I said something about that yesterDay as well? I'll look.

I need to apologize to Sleepy. Sorry, I got frustrated.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@STD - it might not have been you; I just have been feeling like I've been being completely misrepped all game, which is why I have been going instantly to frustration.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:08 am

boon what's you're read on me
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 262, Boonskiies wrote:Keep in mind, these are page 11 reads! Don't go over exaggerating everything like you all have been. I'll give you 6.

Pieguyn
- town, as explained earlier.
sthar8
- I like his thought process in this game; he's been coming off very genuine to me. I believe him to be town.
Egg
- aye...most of the games I've been in with Egg, i've seen him as instantly town. Granted it's page 11, but I'm not feeling that. lean scum.
Trojan Horse
- i think this guy is ignorant as hell. But when I see ignorance and I'm not town reading someone, usually means they're scum. I feel like he's just waiting around waiting for people to act scummy so he can mislynch them. scum.
jasonT1981
- my team told me that he's probably town. So I'm going to start seeing things as if they're coming from TownJason.
Malakittens
- My team told me you were town. But I felt that anyways. I liked your 188, and you've kind of been helping me stay on track, and not be all flail townie-easy mislynch. People could argue that you could be WK'ing me, especially since I believe this is our first game together since the Titus meet? yes. Your reactions come off genuine.

In post 820, Boonskiies wrote:I'd just like to point out that the new people who were voting me [jason; egg] are now voting for the same person who I've been on for the entirety of the game basically. I'll let that sink in.

I have been scum reading Egg since early. Egg started to push me, consistently, and then he started to vote the person that I had been voting without even acknowledging the read on me, and me voting Trojan. I knew something was off about that when the two people who were pushing me decided to create a Trojan wagon. I believe Egg is the one who started the wagon, and his hammer was off as well.

I have always seen TownEgg. I have never scum read Egg in a game before; I've never been in a game with EggScum. I'm scum reading him now...

Hmm...

VOTE: Egg

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:12 am

Post by sthar8 »

VOTE: Egg

If there's anything I missed from yesterday, please point it out to me. A dungeon slime has moved into my skull and is attempting to mate with my brain.

I'll probably have a full readslist later
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 916, Save The Dragons wrote:boon what's you're read on me

I think you're town. I don't think as scum you would have explained what you meant about the mala thing we talked about. Scum wouldn't have clarified.

I also remember the STD vs DeltaWave, and thought one of you were probably scum, and you happened to end up on the Thor wagon where Delta was one the Trojan wagon, so that definitely helps town read you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:18 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 914, Boonskiies wrote:I need to apologize to Sleepy. Sorry, I got frustrated.

No need to apologize. What you said wasn't hurtful. It did, however, completely sidestep my point.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:20 am

Post by sthar8 »

Oh FFS. Homework for everybody: go read Delta's iso and explain to me how he's possibly town

{egg, delta} are my pool today.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:20 am

In post 903, Boonskiies wrote:Huh?!?!? I ALWAYS INTERACT WITH MY SCUM BUDDIES! ALWAYS! I would have bussed the hell out of Thor if we were scum buddies.

probably a dumb question but what if 2 of your buddies were strung up would you bus them both?

Spoiler:
In post 226, Boonskiies wrote:Also they say they think I'm playing towards my scum meta yet are bringing up me using self meta, which is a very town meta thing I do. My team doesn't agree with me voting Jason. I like causing commotion for the sake of reactions. I believe that should be obvious at this point.

Unvote

In post 345, Boonskiies wrote:I'm feeling Delta-Scum, but that could be based off him just pushing me. Either way, I do need to put a vote down again.

VOTE: Trojan

Yeah. I did that.

In post 676, Boonskiies wrote:I've stated why. My team, specifically GuyInFeezer, says that Jason and Mala are town.

I'm trusting it.

It's not exactly forming a counterwagon to thor either.

I don't think I'd call this hardcore tunneling of Jason.

pedit: you mean the mala thing just now?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes. Did you look at how I acted towards Jason the entire Day 1? Haha. If my team never stepped in, I would have tunneled so hard.

This is an extreme example...gone horribly wrong.
Mafia in the Noose Factory

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

^ In regard to busing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”