YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:25 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

I know, Im not on MS 24/7 though. Its coming.
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:30 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Nothing I said answered any of the questions you threw at YB! I was simply telling YB I saw where he was coming from with his hammer of Lateralus.

YB said that Lateralus was
scummy
, as well as unhelpful, something which I do expect an explanation from YB on.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:31 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote:
unvote: YB

I am not interested in a hammer here, actually.

Yogurt, WHAT tells did HH drop, and WHAT made you so sure about Lateralus?

WHY do you find me and Crub scummy? WHY is the other one likely to be a power role, and WHY do you find Rishi and Flea townlike?

Idont know. You both kinda seem like disclosed, and secretive. Perhaps its just gut.

I want content from you --
real
content. Go back and quote stuff. Explain what it means to you and why. This will require more than 30 seconds.

Right, This is just to sastisfy you while Igo lookup quotes.

If you don't spend the 10 minutes of time it will take to do what I'm requesting and you are town and get lynched, then you have no one but yourself to blame for this, and I will be quite frustrated with you as I am town and want us to win!

Please, do as I ask.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:32 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

somestrangeflea wrote:Nothing I said answered any of the questions you threw at YB! I was simply telling YB I saw where he was coming from with his hammer of Lateralus.

YB said that Lateralus was
scummy
, as well as unhelpful, something which I do expect an explanation from YB on.
Wait, what? You support me then you question me?
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:35 am

I supported part of your reasoning.

I want to hear the rest of it...
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:21 am

Post by Rishi »

YogurtBandit wrote:I know, Im not on MS 24/7 though. Its coming.
You're not on this site 24/7? You average 13 posts a day and I count 21 posts just today from you. Obviously, you have some free time.

I realize that you're in other games that you have to pay attention to, but I would think you could put a little more time into this game, since this is the game where you are very, very close to a lynch.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Guardian »

Yeah. YB, I want a post with at least 2 quotes from HH and analysis of them specifically, and a summary of why you found him so scummy.

I also want at least 2 quotes from Lateralus and analysis of them specifically, and a summary of why you found him hammer worthy.

Lastly, pick your most suspicious player (me or Crub apparently...) and quote at least 2 posts explaining why you currently find them to be the most likely player in the game to be scum.

You are capable of this, I request that you do it, or you will be getting my vote.

Like Rishi said, if you can post 10 posts a day, you have the time to make one
quality
post here. If you fail/refuse to do so, you are going to get my vote -- and my extreme :( :( if you are town, as you have every opportunity here to explain yourself to a very patient and forgiving town, and appear to be wasting it.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by Mert »

Votecount

YogurtBandit
(1)
Crub

Not Voting
(4):
Rishi, YogurtBandit, Guardian, Somestrangeflea

Three.
Last edited by Mert on Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i]"Awesome Proton Pack, Flay!"[/i] - [size=75][b]Petroleumjelly[/b][/size]
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Alright, Ill do HH first.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by Crub »

While we're waiting for YB, I've had a read over today.
Rishi wrote:Crub is looking super-town
and
Rishi wrote:Crub is the only one that I am sure is pro-town
Crub wrote:Also I think there is a growing case against Rishi ...... he seems to be buddying-up with me.
Rishi wrote:I'm not trying to align myself with Crub. I just think that he seems to be the most pro-town at this point.
Guardian wrote:Sidenote: Rishi, don't worry about being aligned with anyone alive. The only two players who had an alignment in this game were HH and someone remaining -- none of us need fear of looking aligned with anyone alive, because no such alliance can possibly exist.
I wasn't getting at the fact that Rishi was looking like he was aligned with me which as you point out is not possible. I was getting at the fact that it appeared as though he was 'buddying-up'. Buddying-up is a known scum tactic to try and garner support in end-game. I'm not saying this means he's scum, I'm just saying that I found it suspicious.
Guardian wrote:By the way, this should be very very obvious, but if there is a cop with a guilty result, claim it now. We lynch who you got guilty on, and if they are town we lynch you tomorrow.
Shouldn't the cop claim even if has 1 confirmed innocent? I'm not disposed to believe a cop claim in lylo (if we mis-lynch today) and if there's a confirmed innocent won't that increase our odds of winning?
YB wrote:I think Rishi is very pro-town, As is Flea.
Guardian and Crub are the remaing, and I think the other is a Power role.
Guardian wrote:Lastly, pick your most suspicious player (me or Crub apparently...) and quote at least 2 posts explaining why you currently find them to be the most likely player in the game to be scum.
I don't think he finds either of us scummy I think he finds us less pro-town than rishi or flea. I'd like to know why he feels flea in particular is so pro-town from YB's perspective.
Moo?
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:32 pm

Post by Guardian »

Crub wrote:Shouldn't the cop claim even if has 1 confirmed innocent? I'm not disposed to believe a cop claim in lylo (if we mis-lynch today) and if there's a confirmed innocent won't that increase our odds of winning?
Hmm. We really should consider the merits of mass claiming today. YB is the most scummy, and he already claimed vanilla.

Should Crub, Rishi, me and SSF claim? If so, in what order?

I think if there is a doctor among us, they should not claim unless a cop also claims. So we should establish and order, and go through and claim cop/not cop then?

If someone claims cop and has someone alive as innocent, if we mislynch today then the cop will die at night and that innocent person will have to make a choice tomorrow, between the two remaining players.

I propose a Rishi-Crub-SSF-Me order, but that is obviously biased as I know I am not scum (and you don't).

I like this order because imo it is making the more likely scum player claim first -- the later players will counter if they are cop and one of the first few fakes claiming cop.

We should discuss the order in which to claim (having a predetermined order is
important
) and if we agree that it will be helpful to go through and claim/see if people are cop, then we should do so.

If there is a cop, then any potential doc should definitely claim -- again in order -- it leads to a guaranteed win if the cop has an innocent result on someone other then the doc (assuming a real cop claim).

I don't think a doc should claim if there is no cop, as the doc claim is not "provable" since there have been no successful protections, and a fake doc claim is very easy for scum at this point.

I also agree with Crub's other points. I want to hear what Crub asked from YB, and Rishi's buddying up is noted.
Do not lynch me.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by Crub »

I'm happy with the Rishi,Me,SSF,Guardian order.

One point though ... if the cop has no information at all ie. investigated some combination of DGF/Lateralus/Ripley then there is no reason to claim.

Also even if there is a cop claim I see no reason for the doc to claim.
Moo?
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:51 pm

Post by Guardian »

You are probably right about how the doc should not claim actually, unless they are in danger of being lynched

Your bringing this up is actually quite pro-town, and I am getting a good vibe from you... I feel good about SSF as town as well, but I almost think Rishi, SSF, Crub, Guardian is better, since I don't feel that you would fake claim cop...

Eh, I really trust the read I got on SSF as town, so I think Rishi, Crub, SSF, Guardian is actually a pretty good order if no one objects.

Again, if we do this, cop ONLY claims if they have one or more definite innocents.

YB's reluctance/slowness to post his reasons is making me wonder if this is all just pointless and YB is scum, but we shall see, maybe he is a vanilla with good reasons for his suspicions?
Do not lynch me.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:59 pm

Well hang on...

If the doc isn't claiming, and the cop isn't claiming, and the scum isn't claiming, aren't we all just claiming Vanilla?
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:00 pm

EDWOP: Nevermind, brain collapse...
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:03 pm

Completely misread Guardian's post entirely. Something gave me the idea he didn't want anyone to claim...

:confused:
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:03 pm

Post by Guardian »

Now that you know what's going on (?), do you agree with the proposal, and the proposed order?
Do not lynch me.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:05 pm

Yeah, sounds good.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:07 pm

Post by Crub »

somestrangeflea wrote:Completely misread Guardian's post entirely. Something gave me the idea he didn't want anyone to claim...
:confused:
Only if the cop doesn't have any information :) Then there's no point to claim.
Also the scum should feel free to claim scum at any time :)
Moo?
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:31 am

Post by Rishi »

Guardian wrote: I propose a Rishi-Crub-SSF-Me order, but that is obviously biased as I know I am not scum (and you don't).
I think Guardian should claim first, since it is his idea. I just find it a little fishy that he proposed the order and went last, giving the excuse, "I know I am not scum." Still, Guardian has the most suspicious voting history. I'll offer to go second since I realize it's somewhat suspicious that I am the only person who doesn't like the vote order. I propose Guardian-Me-SSF-Crub.

Mainly, I don't want Guardian to go last. I'll still go first if everyone else wants me to.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Guardian »

Firstly... happy birthday :).
Rishi in 219 wrote:
Guardian wrote: I propose a Rishi-Crub-SSF-Me order, but that is obviously biased as I know I am not scum (and you don't).
I think Guardian should claim first, since it is his idea.
Actually, it was Crub's idea, I just expanded upon it. I assure you, I know exactly what response I am giving and it is not a fake one. I would be very happy for the town if the other players had to go before me, because I know I will not be throwing a fake cop claim at the end, and they will have to worry about whether I am the cop, or not :).
Rishi in 219 wrote:I just find it a little fishy that he proposed the order and went last, giving the excuse, "I know I am not scum."
I admitted that the ordering was biased, but SSF and Crub agreed -- and while I understand your comments about my voting history, do you really believe me to be scum? The idea of a proposed order is having the scummier players go first, and then less so, on and on. If you (and the other two) think I am most likely to be scum, I am OK with going first.... Like I said though, I would be quite happy for the town with me going last, because all three of you (if scum) would have to worry about whether I am a cop or not.

The person who goes last (if scum) has the opportunity to claim cop "for free" as no one can counter claim. I am most happy with myself there, because I know I am town, if that makes sense.
Rishi in 219 wrote:Still, Guardian has the most suspicious voting history. I'll offer to go second since I realize it's somewhat suspicious that I am the only person who doesn't like the vote order. I propose Guardian-Me-SSF-Crub.

Mainly, I don't want Guardian to go last. I'll still go first if everyone else wants me to.
Like I said, I do have a suspicious voting history, but I cannot explain that other than to say I am not scum and that I ask you to look at my play since I replaced in and consider if a scum would act as I have.

I do not think it makes sense for me to go first, as I find Rishi and Crub more suspicious than me -- I could see SSF going last theoretically, but again I am more comfortable going last :P.
Do not lynch me.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:18 am

Post by Rishi »

I would be okay with a Rishi-Crub-Guardian-somestrangeflea order. I don't mind going first. Why is Guardian so reluctant to go early?

Thanks for the birthday wishes, by the way.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:19 am

Post by Rishi »

I also had another thought... maybe YogurtBandit should pick the order. Since he's not involved?
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:28 pm

Post by Guardian »

Rishi wrote:I would be okay with a Rishi-Crub-Guardian-somestrangeflea order. I don't mind going first. Why is Guardian so reluctant to go early?
I am town. I know that when I claim, I will not be lying. It is in the town's best interests for me to go last.

The scum probably would want to go where you have me -- third -- as a cop claim there is somewhat believable with one person behind you, but much less risky than if someone claims cop when going first. I am happy going third if you guys agree that that is better, though.

Rishi, by the way, just to simplify things, if you are a cop (I thought I might have noticed a cop tell, I am probably wrong) you can just claim it now since you are going first and the scum won't counterclaim if there is an already-claimed cop.

YB choosing makes sense IF he is town.

Really, I think this might all be pointless, as it has been two days and YB isn't getting around to the analysis he promised so it makes me think he is scum... but yeah I prefer claiming last for the above reasons.
Do not lynch me.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:46 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Okay, Um, Just go with the original order.

If I hadn't claimed yet, Im Vanilla.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”