Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i mean when i've actually never been wrong when scumreading a player on this site
and i've been wrong one single time when townreading that player
and i've played with this player... how many times?

that deserves one sheep vote
and if it doesn't even deserve that, then it deserves you making flipping me a priority so you can trust me
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And okay, me claiming to read mollie when she's not even in the game is pretty ridiculous, right?
Keep that in mind while you're reading Eddie's reaction to my push:

In post 1296, EddieFenix wrote:-shrug- Alright Nacho. She told me specifically she didn't want to out that meta that she has on you, and I'm asking her to point out the posts where that supposed signal is coming from for her because I'm willing to TRUST her in her read. But, if that's not a good enough, then go ahead and lynch me.

I just called his slot scum because of one thing his partner said.
And he rolled over and died.

If I was wrong, do you think he'd have this reaction? Or do you think he would call me an idiot for ridiculous convoluted reasoning, make fun of me for not knowing mollie as well as I think I do, etc.

But since he knows I'm right, and since he and Bulbazak and Mollie all know what tends to happen in this situation, he shuts up and takes the lynch.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1374, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1371, Metal Sonic wrote:but mollie isnt even in the game

are you taking this up a new level

transient intergame mollie readings

ffery would like to remind you of perpetual mylo, where mollie and andrius tried to hide behind each other
this is not so different at all

my brain cannot comprehend nacho awesomeness.

ok.

if you are town. and you strongly strongly strongly insist. upon time of your death. i will sheep without question on your mollie read. even if she is not in the game. even if i am townreading very strongly the slot. which ghostmollie-not-mollie is in.

if you force this. i must lynch you to make sure you arent making a fool out of all of us.

while i have doubts about your greyice read. we will see on your accuracy of mollie.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1376, Nachomamma8 wrote:And okay, me claiming to read mollie when she's not even in the game is pretty ridiculous, right?

ya
oopsies! haha!

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:50 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1373, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1372, GreyICE wrote:Nacho, you're made of awesome. Never change.

2nd

See GreyICE, we can actually agree with each other! About facts or opinions! Outside of this dirty game agenda!

It's not that I disagree with you. Hell, my girlfriend has mislynched me twice. If I got torn up over that, I wouldn't be playing mafia. Hell, I've violently disagreed with everyone from Regfan to Glork. Only Llamarble is someone who I will 100% hydra readlock with (another reason I don't want to lynch Nacho, but a shitty one)

My beef is how you've just ISOed me and looked for things. Like, ABR. Let me bullet point it:

- His
only
reason for thinking Kagami=Town that I got was link to a game and the word "meta"
- The only case on Nacho was... uh... basically "This isn't the town Nacho I remember"

Therefore, I made the point "I have meta on Nacho! So you must think he's town. Or we can agree to give each other actual reads and shit rather than saying 'meta' and yelling a lot". Of course it was terrible, it was meant to point out to ABR why I disliked what he was doing.

My actual thoughts on Nacho are here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6760139

It's stuff like this. It's not "inconsistent", it's looking through the literally THOUSANDS of words I've written in this game and taking two bits out of context to say "look, inconsistency". Frankly it's how you build a case as scum, it's why the meme "cases are scummy" started, and I think you're town so the fact that you're doing it is really annoying. I have this weird feeling that whenever you see one of my posts you're opening it up in a quote window and parsing it paragraph by paragraph, not actually reading and thinking about why I'm posting something. Oh, that'd be because you literally did that with one of my posts (you made points that I brought up in the next paragraph, clearly showing you responded to one paragraph before you read the next one).

Scum is in intent, Metal. Intent. It's not found in grammar, or syntax, or by parsing a post six times looking for hidden meaning. It's not even found in passion - as much as Nacho thinks it is, I've known many scum who can go on a good carpet-chewing rant, and quite a few town who are nearly emotionless. You have to read to see the intent, and if you're not doing that, it really kills any desire I have to communicate.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1377, Metal Sonic wrote:if you force this. i must lynch you to make sure you arent making a fool out of all of us.

i'm forcing it.

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1379, GreyICE wrote:My beef is how you've just ISOed me and looked for things. Like, ABR. Let me bullet point it:

- His only reason for thinking Kagami=Town that I got was link to a game and the word "meta"
- The only case on Nacho was... uh... basically "This isn't the town Nacho I remember"

Therefore, I made the point "I have meta on Nacho! So you must think he's town. Or we can agree to give each other actual reads and shit rather than saying 'meta' and yelling a lot". Of course it was terrible, it was meant to point out to ABR why I disliked what he was doing.

I didn't ISO you for the points. I ISO'ed myself and my team thread causee i documented everything there. I forgot to document my eddie townread so I had trouble when ABR asked me the question earlier. bad habits.

I ISO'd you to grab the quotes that were necessary evidence.

In post 1379, GreyICE wrote:It's not "inconsistent", it's looking through the literally THOUSANDS of words I've written in this game and taking two bits out of context to say "look, inconsistency".

I didn't take just "2 bits" out of context sir. You clearly don't read
my posts
, cause I have over 10 examples of valid inconsistencies that you have written, some of which I found agreeable originally from Kagami and/or Sotty.

In post 1379, GreyICE wrote:why the meme "cases are scummy" started

I need to read up on my "history"! I also have the maxim "cases are scummy", but I actually generated it myself independetly! In my definition, it means that caught scum who yell "WHERE'S YOUR CASE ON ME??" or "WRITE A CASE TO SHOW THAT I AM SCUMMY" should be hanged. I came up with it by myself so I'm surprised that the one that chamber has a different meaning!

In post 1379, GreyICE wrote:I have this weird feeling that whenever you see one of my posts you're opening it up in a quote window and parsing it paragraph by paragraph, not actually reading and thinking about why I'm posting something.

Those aren't mutually exclusive things!

Thinking about why you're posting something is a RESULT of parsing your posts paragraph by paragraph!

You can't get B without doing A!

In post 1379, GreyICE wrote:Scum is in intent, Metal. Intent. It's not found in grammar, or syntax, or by parsing a post six times looking for hidden meaning. It's not even found in passion - as much as Nacho thinks it is, I've known many scum who can go on a good carpet-chewing rant, and quite a few town who are nearly emotionless. You have to read to see the intent, and if you're not doing that, it really kills any desire I have to communicate.

That's where
you're wrong
we disagree!

INTENT CAN BE FOUND IN GRAMMAR, SYNTAX, OR (hidden meaning after parsing a post six times). What is a "scumslip"? Often poor players refer to them as "how do you
know
this player is town?" or such. That's stuff found in SYNTAX and HIDDEN MEANING. An extremely simplistic example, I'm admitting this now, but there.

And it's funny how you are insinuating that I am scumreading you for
everything wrong but not intent,
because

Spoiler: Is "motivation" a synonym for intent?
In post 550, Metal Sonic wrote:This, dear class, is a textbook example of a self-contradiction. Distressingly, there are possible scum motivations for such a contradiction, which is regretful to hear from GreyICE.

Spoiler: What about "motives"
In post 1220, Metal Sonic wrote:Point 1: GreyICE has a significant number of self-contradictory posts that show a capability of scum-motivated actions.

Okay, you have a point that a CTRL+F for the word "intent" doesn't show up, but still. Attempting to paint my accusations as lacking analysis into motivations (my synonym for "intent"!) has obvious scum intents!!
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

also, hey ABR I found my eddie townread

In post 608, Metal Sonic wrote:
Sonic's post of the day 5

In contrast, EddieFenix has posted the "right" answer in response to GreyICE's strike in #586. I would have expected EddieFenix to answer something along the lines of 'discussion with his team', because of contextual clues and evidence of this can be found in his ISO.

In post 592, Metal Sonic wrote:I had a strong town read on Eddie early game but GreyICE's argument is very compelling

I stand by my words here, if Eddie had replied "Whoops! I back down", or "GreyICE, you're right" or equivalent, I'd be glad to send him to the noose immediately. I chose to wait, because Eddie's response would be alignment-indicative. And his response was the town one.

In post 602, EddieFenix wrote:(Because I can talk to my team in PRIVATE and discuss POSTS with them)

Is the "right" answer. Anything else would have been wrong and meant a swift death.

____
oopsies! haha!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

metal sonic

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

VOTE: nachomamma
oopsies! haha!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

thanks bud

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1337, Metal Sonic wrote:I will ring BBmolla but it appears that he is extremely busy in his own game! If you... noticed?

Also, I wanted to post a follow-up to this but I had to ding-dong security checks with zoraster!

In fact, it may be necessary for me to hop over to Molla's game! Because, Mara the Town Tracker died! Now that is public information!
oopsies! haha!

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1381, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1379, GreyICE wrote:My beef is how you've just ISOed me and looked for things. Like, ABR. Let me bullet point it:

- His only reason for thinking Kagami=Town that I got was link to a game and the word "meta"

I didn't ISO you for the points. I ISO'ed myself and my team thread causee i documented everything there. I forgot to document my eddie townread so I had trouble when ABR asked me the question earlier. bad habits.

I ISO'd you to grab the quotes that were necessary evidence.

In post 1379, GreyICE wrote:It's not "inconsistent", it's looking through the literally THOUSANDS of words I've written in this game and taking two bits out of context to say "look, inconsistency".

I didn't take just "2 bits" out of context sir. You clearly don't read
my posts
, cause I have over 10 examples of valid inconsistencies that you have written, some of which I found agreeable originally from Kagami and/or Sotty.

In post 1379, GreyICE wrote:why the meme "cases are scummy" started

I need to read up on my "history"! I also have the maxim "cases are scummy", but I actually generated it myself independetly! In my definition, it means that caught scum who yell "WHERE'S YOUR CASE ON ME??" or "WRITE A CASE TO SHOW THAT I AM SCUMMY" should be hanged. I came up with it by myself so I'm surprised that the one that chamber has a different meaning!

In post 1379, GreyICE wrote:I have this weird feeling that whenever you see one of my posts you're opening it up in a quote window and parsing it paragraph by paragraph, not actually reading and thinking about why I'm posting something.

Those aren't mutually exclusive things!

Thinking about why you're posting something is a RESULT of parsing your posts paragraph by paragraph!

You can't get B without doing A!

In post 1379, GreyICE wrote:Scum is in intent, Metal. Intent. It's not found in grammar, or syntax, or by parsing a post six times looking for hidden meaning. It's not even found in passion - as much as Nacho thinks it is, I've known many scum who can go on a good carpet-chewing rant, and quite a few town who are nearly emotionless. You have to read to see the intent, and if you're not doing that, it really kills any desire I have to communicate.

That's where
you're wrong
we disagree!

INTENT CAN BE FOUND IN GRAMMAR, SYNTAX, OR (hidden meaning after parsing a post six times). What is a "scumslip"? Often poor players refer to them as "how do you
know
this player is town?" or such. That's stuff found in SYNTAX and HIDDEN MEANING. An extremely simplistic example, I'm admitting this now, but there.

And it's funny how you are insinuating that I am scumreading you for
everything wrong but not intent,
because

Spoiler: Is "motivation" a synonym for intent?
In post 550, Metal Sonic wrote:This, dear class, is a textbook example of a self-contradiction. Distressingly, there are possible scum motivations for such a contradiction, which is regretful to hear from GreyICE.

Spoiler: What about "motives"
In post 1220, Metal Sonic wrote:Point 1: GreyICE has a significant number of self-contradictory posts that show a capability of scum-motivated actions.

Okay, you have a point that a CTRL+F for the word "intent" doesn't show up, but still. Attempting to paint my accusations as lacking analysis into motivations (my synonym for "intent"!) has obvious scum intents!!
Wait, you think that scum intent is found in "contradiction"? Hell, there's nothing easier as scum than diving into a tunnel and watching everyone give you a pass for it, especially if it excuses massive lurking (
time since Kagami last posted: 2 days 11 hours
). What is the motive, as scum, for "contradicting" yourself? And do you admit you're wrong about the "meta" contradiction?

Because if you can answer those, and answer them in a way I find acceptable, we can talk. If not, I'm calling this out as done.

Oh and one last callout:

This is fucking bullshit. Paragraphs are not unrelated. Or if they are, you're reading the disjointed rantings of a madman, or an ADD kid who lost his prescription. A leads to B. B leads to C. Analyzing A without B and B without C leads to you just fucking up. It's like reading "out, out damned spot" and assuming Macbeth is about the difficulties of doing laundry in the middle ages.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:29 am

Post by quadz08 »

In post 1344, GreyICE wrote:
I demand a replacement for Seraphim. 5 days, 13 hours. He's done, get him out of here.

In post 0, zoraster wrote:Replacements
1. It is your job to replace team members who are not active. If a moderator has to take action, there will be a penalty.
7. The mod will force replace any player who has not posted within a week of his last post (not including Night). This will come at a penalty to the team.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:31 am

Post by GreyICE »

A week? You mean that under this ruleset, a player could post once every six days, and that's fine? This is the site now?

Well this is giving me a number of reasons to quit mafiascum, just period.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:36 am

Post by quadz08 »

Votecount 2.8EddieFenix (3) - Nachomamma8, Albert B. Rampage, GreyICE
Nachomamma8 (3) - ZZZX, wgeurts, Metal Sonic
Kagami (1) - Zar
Seraphim (1) - Sotty7
GreyICE (1) - EddieFenix

Not Voting (2) - Kagami, Seraphim

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Kagami has been prodded.

Deadline is 4/18 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-04-18 18:00:00).
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:41 am

Post by ZZZX »

UNVOTE:

let me think about this...
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1389, GreyICE wrote:A week? You mean that under this ruleset, a player could post once every six days, and that's fine? This is the site now?

Well this is giving me a number of reasons to quit mafiascum, just period.

We could give him a really bad player rating!

Will respond to
your longpost
you quoting my longpost and making a tiny short paragraph in 15 mins
oopsies! haha!

EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:13 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1376, Nachomamma8 wrote:And okay, me claiming to read mollie when she's not even in the game is pretty ridiculous, right?
Keep that in mind while you're reading Eddie's reaction to my push:

In post 1296, EddieFenix wrote:-shrug- Alright Nacho. She told me specifically she didn't want to out that meta that she has on you, and I'm asking her to point out the posts where that supposed signal is coming from for her because I'm willing to TRUST her in her read. But, if that's not a good enough, then go ahead and lynch me.

I just called his slot scum because of one thing his partner said.
And he rolled over and died.

If I was wrong, do you think he'd have this reaction? Or do you think he would call me an idiot for ridiculous convoluted reasoning, make fun of me for not knowing mollie as well as I think I do, etc.

But since he knows I'm right, and since he and Bulbazak and Mollie all know what tends to happen in this situation, he shuts up and takes the lynch.

I'm accepting of my lynch to show how much of a "giant dummy who can't rub two brain cells together" you really are, according to Mollie. Mollie also says, GUESS WHAT I AM THINKING NOW. She makes sure to point out that mislynching me would be just like mislynching her in a game where she can't interact with you, and ANYTIME you bring up the pirate conspiracy thing, she's gonna bring up you mislynched us in team mafia with her dying breaths.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:16 am

Post by GreyICE »

What.

Nevermind Nacho, if that guy is town, lynch me.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1394, GreyICE wrote:What.

Nevermind Nacho, if that guy is town, lynch me.

I don't think this is serious, you should probably yell it louder if you are!
oopsies! haha!

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

Ooh ooh yell yell.

No really, he's claiming that he's fine with getting lynched so that Mollie, his teammate - not him, his teammate - can tell Nacho in later games that he can't read her?

Yeah right
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1387, GreyICE wrote:Wait, you think that scum intent is found in "contradiction"?

Depends on how the contradiction happens! Didn't you say that everything matters based on context? That's right, context!

Scenario 1: Contradiction - No scum intent
Metal Sonic: I'm 5 feet tall, 120 kg, and I can run up a flight of stairs in 5 seconds!

Scenario 2: Contradiction - Scum intent.
<Context: Player C is l-1>
Player A quickhammers, with the reason: Player C is my biggest scumread! Hammer!

Later....
<Player B is at l-1>
Player A quickhammers, with the reason: Player B has always been my biggest scumread! Hammer!

In post 1387, GreyICE wrote:And do you admit you're wrong about the "meta" contradiction?

Yes and no.

I was wrong in that using the "meta" contradiction as even a valid argument. It's a terrible argument, I called it as such, and so did you.

I still insist that I am right, however, that there is possible scum intent behind that contradiction.

This is fucking bullshit.
Fiction
Paragraphs are not unrelated.
Fact
Or if they are, you're reading the disjointed rantings of a madman, or an ADD kid who lost his prescription.
Fact
A leads to B. B leads to C. Analyzing A without B and B without C leads to you just fucking up.
Fiction
It's like reading "out, out damned spot" and assuming Macbeth is about the difficulties of doing laundry in the middle ages.
Fact

Let's use your example.

A leads to B. B leads to C.

A comes before B. If A is wrong, B will follow to be wrong. Cause -> Effect -> Spillover Effect.

I don't know about you,

but reading just the entire paragraph surrounding "out, out damned spot" gives quite a lot of information already! Even if it isn't the complete picture. For example, we can see that Lady Macbeth is guilty over her murder of the King. Of course, we must give more examples, such as her sleepwalking and talking about her guilt, or perhaps her descent into madness.

Which I DID.

In post 1387, GreyICE wrote:I didn't take just "2 bits" out of context sir. You clearly don't read my posts, cause I have over 10 examples of valid inconsistencies that you have written, some of which I found agreeable originally from Kagami and/or Sotty.

Conveniently sidestepped the fact that I'm not using only one piece of quote "meta argument", but a whole storage of them, -WITH CONTEXT-.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Like, you don't even bother to rebut them any more. Just up and died.

Which is fine. I don't actually have *issues* with that.

I still maintain the fact that I have multiple distinct pieces of evidence that have been solidified with contextual information which contains possible scum intent against you!
oopsies! haha!

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

The context was that I was making a terrible argument IN DIRECT RESPONSE TO ABR'S ARGUMENT, WHICH WAS A MIRROR OF MINE.

Why was ABR's argument about Kagami = town good, Sonic?

Pedit: I'm attempting to determine if you're worth talking to. If you're just going to tunnel and insist everything you say is gold, then I really don't give a shit. You're not going to make me not town by blathering on, and I have no problem telling you to go fuck yourself.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”