Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

no
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:45 am

You're confusing yourself with Sonic.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:45 am

Post by ZZZX »

-After ISOing self:

Wat... lol

anyway I guess my vote deserves to stay anyway...
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:45 am

Post by ZZZX »

I honestly thought i was voting hoopla >.<
redacted
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:46 am

Just vote Hoopla for now and then move back to Kagami if she doesn't reply to your post.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:50 am

Post by GreyICE »

Y'know, I'm fine letting you do your own thing, ABR, but you have no faith in that wagon. If you did, you'd rejoice in getting an extra vote tomorrow. You've got the same doubts as me that she's scum, you're just holding back a stronger scum read because this "has to happen". But it doesn't have to happen. We lynch 2 scum, even 1 scum, then sure. But a day 1 scum lynch blows this game wide open.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:02 am

I think there's a possibility ZZZX and Nacho are scum together. Hoopla fits into any scum team quite snug, so I like the lynch a lot for D1. We get rid of a non-contributor who doesn't even read and have a 30% chance of hitting scum.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

I don't want a 30%. BECAUSE THERES A FOUR VOTE BLOCK TO SAY WHICH 30% HAPPENS.

Sotty shows up irregularly to bring us regular heartbreaking stories of how she labors for 12 hours each day in the coal mines, splitting rocks with her bare hands, only to collapse exhausted into the chair and laboriously read the game. Strangely her own team must be in the coal mines next to her, because they ain't helping.

Kagami is sitting there busily hoping you'll give him enough time to backfill a reads list that was utterly insane.

Seraphim flat out admits his own posts were shit.

Zar posts a lame reads list WITH NO VOTE as one of his only two posts in the thread. The thread which Empire used to be a part of, has no insight on, and... Nothing.

Wguerts produced more content on VLA than some of these people. But only one "30%" wagon has exploded upwards.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:33 am

In post 958, GreyICE wrote:Sotty shows up irregularly to bring us regular heartbreaking stories of how she labors for 12 hours each day in the coal mines, splitting rocks with her bare hands, only to collapse exhausted into the chair and laboriously read the game. Strangely her own team must be in the coal mines next to her, because they ain't helping.

Kagami is sitting there busily hoping you'll give him enough time to backfill a reads list that was utterly insane.

Grey Ice, girls must love you, that was hilarious LOL! Just trying to eat my pear here, please stop making me laugh lolll
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:37 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 957, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think there's a possibility ZZZX and Nacho are scum together. Hoopla fits into any scum team quite snug, so I like the lynch a lot for D1. We get rid of a non-contributor who doesn't even read and have a 30% chance of hitting scum.

Did I do anything scummy or are you just blindly associating me with nacho before he gets a wagon on him? Because I don't get it. And it doesnt look good to do that kind of stuff you know.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:38 am

Post by ZZZX »

Also I don't get where you got the fact that me and nacho can be scum together. You got my attention. Explain?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:39 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 955, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Just vote Hoopla for now and then move back to Kagami if she doesn't reply to your post.

Nah. I wanted to use it as a warning at that time but it seems pointless by now. either fo them is a fine lynch imho thou.
redacted
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:56 am

I seem to have hit a nerve.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 959, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 958, GreyICE wrote:Sotty shows up irregularly to bring us regular heartbreaking stories of how she labors for 12 hours each day in the coal mines, splitting rocks with her bare hands, only to collapse exhausted into the chair and laboriously read the game. Strangely her own team must be in the coal mines next to her, because they ain't helping.

Grey Ice, girls must love you, that was hilarious LOL! Just trying to eat my pear here, please stop making me laugh lolll

2nd.

My teammate, vezokpiraka, strongly agrees
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Alright *Picks coal out from under fingers*

Zach very much believes ABR is town and that I should follow him onto Hoopla. He also thinks I got too overly wrapped up with GreyICE but thinks I am on the right page with Seraphim
Jason wants to hang nacho from the nearest tree but other than has no real reads. Too busy with his shit.
Marquis is snowed in. Hasn't read the game.

I don't really like to divert my reads to my team unless I have too AKA if I am unable to post for a couple of days or something. Currently I have one and half of my people reading what's going on here and we're not all agreeing all the time.

In post 860, GreyICE wrote:Or Seraphim. Just Seraphim.

Fucking yes.

Hoopla lurking town is a much more believable narrative than lurking scum. Seraphim on the other hand has voted with no conviction, pushes until someone flexes back and then
gives up
and is trying to fly under the radar while we push/drag/stumble this frustrated Hoopla wagon over the finish line. I'm sensing no conviction, no belief, no nothing from him accept when his feathers get ruffled by whatever GreyICE or whoever is saying at the time to pull a reaction from him. He's swaying with the breeze. That's not town. That's not even remotely town.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Blame my philosophy background, I can only be full of conviction when I pretend to be now. I know in the back of my mind, no matter how certain I am, that I could be wrong. I am unsure because I am unsure. Seeing that I've provided reasons for everything I've done, however, I could hardly be called "swaying with the breeze" Also, where exactly do you see me giving up after someone has "flexed back" at me? I have done no such thing by my read.

I'm only "flying under the radar" because I've had three papers due in the last two days (including one tomorrow?!?). I will admit I lurked out after the initial pressure on me but that's because I needed to cool down. I will respond to the points made against me by yourself, GreyICE, and Hoopla in due course, which will be when I have the time to do so.

I would also like you to briefly consider my position. I did not feel strongly about the two central wagons (yourself and Kagami) but because of pressure from ABR and GreyICE found myself (and continue to find myself) in a position where actively pushing for a wagon on my own will only be met with apathy at best and hostility at worst. This seems like a no-go. As such, I have decided to buddy ABR at least until people start listening to me again (if they ever did) because of how vocal he is. This Hoopla wagon has been a breath of fresh air to the effect that I can finally vote my actual number one scumread.

You're right, I really have no conviction for either your wagon or the Kagami wagon and only support them insofar as I felt they would lead to other lynches I feel stronger about (like Nacho, Hoopla before the Hoopla wagon happened, maybe even GreyICE). I am voting pragmatically because this game is entirely politics and buying town cred is my only perceived way to prevent my lynch, which would be detrimental to the town and my team. I am going to fight to continue living at least until there are spare mislynches to be had. So there's that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:48 pm

Who here thinks that there's a strong enough chance that Nacho is scum that you're willing to vote him day 1?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Not today. Day 1 is almost over. Kill the cake lady, She is full of lies
oopsies! haha!

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Zar »

Hi. I'm fully caught up.

Some quick thoughts:

Didn't really like the chuck load of AtE that came spewed by Seraphim from his wagon from posts , , and .

I like GreyICE's comments on Hoopla in . I could see how the entry could be interpreted as townish because while it may have been more advantageous to keep a more reserved position early on if there were more vocal and charismatic players around; so mediating and trying to build consensus could have been protown if Hoopla had actually engaged in it.

Nacho's and make me paranoid of the slot, mostly because I feel like he might be using the "Empire left and Zar is here" card to keep my slot in the lynch pool because he might consider me an easier target to mislynch than possibly if any of my other teammates were here.

Still have Sotty as my favorite lynch, right now. Didn't like her , which basically looks like a blatant Hoopla defense and a deflection when being called out on it to ABR with the "I've defended you too!" remark, since it's fairly evident it's not the same case. In fact, I feel like a lot of Sotty's posting has been reactive, even when she was off the confrontation with GreyICE.

VOTE: Sotty
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:35 pm

In post 967, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Who here thinks that there's a strong enough chance that Nacho is scum that you're willing to vote him day 1?

zar
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Zar »

*EBWOP

To clarify a bit on my post, I meant to what I feel it says about GreyICE.

P.Edit: ABR: I just feel more confident on Sotty
Show

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:45 pm

im speaking hypothetically
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I hope you give your long thoughts in due time
oopsies! haha!

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 852, Sotty7 wrote:Zar is a weaker town due to lack of STUFF, but I was basking in the glow of Empire's towniness. He's basically there because I don't have another super strong town read at this point. I agree he needs to be more engaged.
Zar, I'm pretty sure I hydra'd with Zach in some form of a Wire game, I don't strictly remember. So not only is your meta probably out dated (Unemployed then not now = less time to thread sit) but is also diluted with Zachrulez meta who has a much better town game than I. I don't remember us having played in many games together so your meta point is junk. Aren't all posts "self aware"? I'm not sure what exactly you mean when you bring that up as a point against me, feels like filler. Also just because we don't agree on GreyICE doesn't make me scum. In other words elaborate more on what I have actually done.

Well, by self-aware, I'm talking about the sense I got from your post here:
There's a comment on justifying why your activity is low without being prodded about it; I find scum has a tendency to feel more called out by this and to want to let others know what's been keeping them away more than town players without being asked or commented on.

I also thought your , was basically a blatant Hoopla defense and a deflection after being pointed out by saying "but I've defended [ABR] too!" I don’t think the two cases are comparable (ABR being very active and engaging, Hoopla being suspicious).

As far as the meta goes, I'm mostly evaluationg my experience with you and trying to factor in what I would expect from you in terms of behavior; I think it was mostly you in the sottyrulez hydra and yeah; it definitely is an older game and not the paramount to why I think you're scum here, but I think it can be put into the context.
Show

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”