pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 160, jasonT1981 wrote:This is what confuses me, if I am coming off as Logical and considering all circumstances, shouldn't that show as town not scum? Scum don't need to apply logic or consider possibilities, they know who is scum. It is town that needs to be considerate of all options and be logical about them?

yeah, the point was I thought you were making too much of an effort to *appear* like you were being logical in order to appear town, while most of the stuff you were saying was in actuality silly/unnecessary for town to say.

in case it's not obvious based on my most recent post, I don't think it holds water anymore

In post 188, Malakittens wrote:He didn't say much in regards to Thor and I hold Thor on a pedestal.
I'd be okay with a Jason vote too maybe. It seems like Jason is going after what I feel is more of a policy lynch rather than feeling someone is scum. It's giving me this horrible vibe. He's done it directly with SK, while ignoring Delta, and now he's doing it with Boonskiies. I'm having a hard time he's believing what he's actually saying IMO.

where are you at with the Thor read now?

do you still think this about jason after seeing his recent posts? I saw you posted you disliked his wagon but didn't find if you had an updated opinion based on play.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 409, Thor665 wrote:
In post 403, jasonT1981 wrote:This is almost as bad as Fenchurch post I pointed out. Either I am lacking in hunting or pushing?

Sure?
Not sure what you're saying, really.

In post 403, jasonT1981 wrote:I am going after my scum reads, and who I think is scum. Not who I think is weakest.

Question: who do you think is the weakest player here and why?

In post 403, jasonT1981 wrote:The token thing was decided by the team. Not overly bothered either way.

Refusing to discuss it tends to strongly suggest that at least one of you went scum though.

In post 403, jasonT1981 wrote:If you will read back my reasons for voting boon are more than just playstyle.

Like which?

In post 403, jasonT1981 wrote:What exactly was 'over aware RVS'

What I voted you for initially - the unvote and immediate reactions thereafter.

this post is, put bluntly, completely pointless. none of these questions are particularly good, nor make that much sense for town pushing on a scum read to even ask.

the 2nd question. you're asking jason who he thinks the weakest player in the game is. what exactly is the point of this? how will jason answering *insert any answer here* tell you anything at all about his alignment? this doesn't have anything to do with what jason's angle actually is - which is that he is pushing people without regard to how weak or strong they are, not that he's going to magically avoid pushing a player just because he thinks they're weak.

re: 3rd question: why would scum jason need to be facetious about this? yes, it says one of the people may have went scum. OK. are you actually pushing this as a reason for thinking jason is scum? he would say that regardless of what his alignment in this game actually is.

I don't understand what the point of the 4th question is either. first off, I think it's pretty apparent jason has reasons for Boon being scum that aren't based on playstyle - ex. the part where he jumps on the jason wagon after declaring he had no scum reads before - but regardless, are you actually going to argue that jason providing good, non-playstyle reasons for Boon being scum here would in any way affect your read on him? this question isn't relevant to anything. you would not be nitpicking on details like this if you were town here. if you were town, you would actually give a shit about getting an answer from him on why he supposedly has "no hunting", or breaking apart the reasoning behind the Boon push and explaining *why* it's bad instead of just calling all of it "playstyle", as opposed to spending all your time commenting on random bullshit like this.

I don't see you actually asking jason about anything that's alignment-relevant here, or any of your other posts, really. none of what you're asking here adds anything to the game. they are questions designed to look like you're scum hunting, when you are, in fact, just sitting around doing fuck all. all I'm getting from this is that you're creating noise that distracts and hoping the jason lynch goes through without anyone noticing your reasoning for him being scum is weak at best.

and yes, before anyone asks, I am more than aware of Thor's reputation for writing massive walls and getting into debates over specifics. I think Thor is scum specifically because of *what* he is asking about here.

In post 381, Thor665 wrote:It's a few little things, really, but the concise description would be; overaware RVS, paired with lack of hunting, paired with sudden push on whom I perceive as the weakest player available to push in the game, paired with no actual argument for that case beyond playstyle, paired with the token thing.

this is essentially a tl;dr of your jason read.

first off, you're still calling jason scum for something he did in RVS on page fucking ......... 19? and there isn't a compelling reason it couldn't have been awkward-town instead of awkward-scum, either.

second off, this, again, betrays a contradictory mindset in your posts. these are your reasons for scum reading him. so,
WHY HAVE NONE OF THE QUESTIONS YOU'VE ASKED HIM THIS GAME HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THESE THINGS?
the only time I saw a question that was actually relevant here was the one about Boon in the previous post, but you didn't go out of your way to ask it (instead asking it in response to jason directly calling you on it) and still have not explained specifically *why* you actually think jason's Boon push is bad.

all the questions you're asking here are out of place for someone who supposedly believes their reasons for thinking someone is scum. I would expect a town player to spend more effort specifically breaking down jason's posts here and asking questions that are directly relevant to what jason is actually doing, as opposed to this.

the STD push is more of the same. Thor is asking a bunch of questions that don't serve to accomplish anything or are otherwise entirely irrelevant, without doing anything that actually has town motivation. his STD read at the end of all this is - as far as I can tell, because it's fucking impossible to tell exactly what he thinks is scummy here - essentially still that STD is scum because his push didn't actually point out anything scum indicative and was entirely playstyle, but again, he doesn't elaborate on specifically *why* STD's push is bad and most of the questions he asks read more like he's just commenting on stuff for the sake of it. ex, in he starts going on a tangent on STD's DW read and it's tedious to read/follow because it's not relevant to anything, nor does it have anything to do with what the reasoning behind his read on STD actually is.

I could keep breaking down Thor's posts and explaining why the rest of his posts are more of the same, but I think this is a pretty good indication of why I'm at where I'm at with him and it'd be pretty pointless for me to just repeat the same thing over and over.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

re: sthar

In post 142, sthar8 wrote:Lookit that. I got home and it's technically before midnight.

142 was a weak post. most of the questions here are meh, and it feels like he's primarily just interjecting himself here and there and wanting to look like he's accomplishing things, without actually making any kind of hard push on anyone.

In post 175, sthar8 wrote:Really? I have given exactly one stance and given the other expressed opinions it was far from obvious. I have not given an opinion on delta lurking. I did not ask fen for a new reads list, that is not what 'expound' means.

this post struck me as awkward because it felt more like scum attempting to posture/discredit, namely the last line. I don't think a town player would be so focused on specifics - what "expound" means - when Egg's general point was that sthar asking Fen for elaboration on reads was an easy stance to take regardless.

the other thing I didn't like is that there was really no follow-up on anything he asked in 142 (namely the Boon and Fen questions, the others are fine as they hadn't posted up until then), which makes me continue thinking that was just him asking questions for the sake of looking like he was busy as opposed to actively believing what he was saying. I don't think he actually cared about getting answers to the questions he asked there.

the push on Egg was eh; I didn't agree with his arguments, but it didn't come off as scum indicative. what I didn't like was that a lot of it felt more like he was trying to posture/discredit than someone actually believing what they were saying, namely these 2 posts:

In post 213, sthar8 wrote:Wrt Thor/STD, if you needed more explanation, you could have asked. A laconic post does not indicate a lack of justification, especially when I also explicitly indicated that I wanted to be asleep. As it is, I think your hasty conclusion indicates that you're fitting evidence to your suspicion, and not the other way around. Same with the factual inaccuracies that you insist are somehow relevant and the incorrect plural in your reasoning.
In post 237, sthar8 wrote:He's not looking for scum, he's looking for an easy case to push and he's trying to scare me off scumhunting.

I didn't really think the first quote was justified given the arguments they were pushing on each other. comments like that are fine sometimes, but in this particular instance it felt out of place given Egg had only made like 1 or 2 posts pushing him - usually when town posts smth like this it's in response to being constantly pushed for what they perceive as bad arguments, and not a first-instinct snap-reaction in response to one post like we're seeing here. it makes more sense as scum posturing.

the second one in particular struck me as very unnatural for a town player to think - the alternative here is that he's town and somehow believes he's that much of a special snowflake that Egg (someone he claims has never played with him before) would actually be scared enough of him to not be able to handle a few posts where sthar pressures him. seriously? I think the more likely explanation is, again, that he trying to posture here by giving off the impression that he's onto something.

the other issue I really had is that his only strong scum read - Egg - came directly as a result of Egg pushing him, but this in itself isn't telling. I'd like to see what his updated reads/thoughts on the game are.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

What do people think about my phat case on STD?
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Micc »

hi

i will be reading and posting in the next couple of hours.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Micc »

Going to ammend that to quickly skimming and posting.

People keep stressing that I get more involved and then not commenting on the posts I do make. Scum points for them even though I cant remember who it was off the top of my head.

Thor push feels decent, but thats mostly me looking at the Jason wagon and thinking this is how scum Thor pushes mislynches and knowing that i always find myself on scum-Thor lead mislynches. Tbh i barely even skimmed through most of pie's posts at the end because i wanted to get to writting instead of reading.

Sthar is voting Egg. Id like to see that explained sooner rather than later.

Deltawave i think your case on STD is bad. The over justification reasoning is you pushing him for a playstyle thing.

I dislike Trojan horse more and more with every catchup i make. Cant pick out why.

Unvote: Jason

I saw the words intent to hammer and claim at some point, so this is me making it clear that im no where near ready for that. Give me tomorrow to travel back to school and watch basketball, then after that i promise to be off the post every ~48 hours activity cycle.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:24 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 428, DeltaWave wrote:What do people think about my phat case on STD?

I think STD's read on you is reasonable - I could easily enough see someone thinking there was scum motivation in the way you were pushing him. when I first read through your posts, I got the impression you were feigning confidence/conviction in order to get town read and just searching for easy material to comment on, for pretty much the same reason (you not explaining in-depth why you actually thought he was scum). so I don't have a problem with him calling you out for basically the same posts and for a similar reason.

I also don't think someone going from null to scum based on what they perceive as a bad push is alignment indicative. it's a player looking (or pretending to look) at why someone is making a push on them and deciding they weren't happy with it, which is something I do all the time. I'm not sure why you find this scummy.

I don't agree with the way he started arguing semantics after you elaborated in detail, but I don't think this is scummy either. some people just argue like that for whatever reason, especially if they think someone is scum a priori.

I'm wondering which other reads besides you/Thor you think he's fabricating.

In post 430, Micc wrote:Thor push feels decent, but thats mostly me looking at the Jason wagon and thinking this is how scum Thor pushes mislynches and knowing that i always find myself on scum-Thor lead mislynches. Tbh i barely even skimmed through most of pie's posts at the end because i wanted to get to writting instead of reading.

:>

in your experience with scum-Thor, have you seen him do the "create a bunch of noise to distract" strategy before? the tl;dr of my read is that all of the questions/pushes he's making on people are designed to look useful, but are not actually relevant to anything and have nothing to do with the stated reasoning for his reads.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:01 am

Post by Fenchurch »

In post 421, pieguyn wrote:I think that a large number of people who are active proponents of this wagon (THOR), or softly pushing/encouraging it from the sidelines without committing to a firm stance on jason either way (Mala, DW, sthar, maybe Micc/SK) are likely scum.

I don't see my name here, even though I've been pushing a jason-lynch for a while now. Is that because you don't think I'm scum because of it, or did you just miss me off the list?

In post 426, pieguyn wrote:first off, I think it's pretty apparent jason has reasons for Boon being scum that aren't based on playstyle

Can you explain what these are?

I see jason finding a match between this game and Boon's scum-meta. Boon then posts links to games where he says it also matches his town-meta, which
jason chooses to ignore
. (He still has yet to acknowledge them). Since then, I don't think jason has done anything to elaborate further on his case on Boon.

As for the earlier points jason made on Boon, these seem more like attacks based on playstyle:
#160 - "
Are you HONESTLY and legit reading someone as town, because she thinks you are town, not scum?
" Yes this is bad play, but I've seen plenty of townies do it, and jason does nothing to explain why it's a scumtell.
#171 - Boon's jumbled posts from early game, again, I've seen plenty of townies do this. Here jason does give an argument for Boon being scum ("
you were worried that attention might slip away from me and onto actual scum
"), but it's one that I find weak and insincere. Whereas I do think these fluff-posts of Boon's are an easy target for scum to attack.

I think some of the reasons you give for finding sthar scummy are the same as the ones I see in jason (misinterpreting the arguments against him, building cases for show only), and I'll try and go into more detail on these later.

In post 421, pieguyn wrote:I have notsci telling me that this is Mala's town game. I still don't see it, but that's good enough for me to want her off the table for now.

I hope you'll understand if I don't put too much faith in notsci, as this was my last experience of him town-reading Mala.

Personally, I find Mala's play kinda wishy-washy, and that's why she's still in my possible-scum pile. I don't see that she's taken a strong stance on anyone yet or made especially incisive observations.

I agree with your comments on DW and sthar, and I'm agnostic on Thor (probably because I agree overall with the jason case).

In post 430, Micc wrote:People keep stressing that I get more involved and then not commenting on the posts I do make. Scum points for them even though I cant remember who it was off the top of my head.

Could be me, and that's because since page 5 you haven't posted anything I've found worth commenting on, and both of your catch-ups have been skimreads - as demonstrated by the fact that you don't even know who you're giving scum points to...

Micc wrote:I saw the words intent to hammer and claim at some point, so this is me making it clear that im no where near ready for that.

I think you are misreading here, I don't believe anyone has given intent to hammer or asked for a claim. There are 5 (perhaps) willing to vote jason, but Trojan unvoted because he also said he isn't ready for a lynch.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

@mod: Im VLa Til wednesday. I got semi-bad news on my cat, but the next two days will be either break or make.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Micc »

Pie:
Yes, ive seen Thor do the lots of noise thing as scum, and also as town to a lesser extent. I want to say its more of a playstyle thing about not being willing to drop any argument / purposefully making arguments for the purpose of reading people.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 432, Fenchurch wrote:I see jason finding a match between this game and Boon's scum-meta. Boon then posts links to games where he says it also matches his town-meta, which jason chooses to ignore. (He still has yet to acknowledge them). Since then, I don't think jason has done anything to elaborate further on his case on Boon.

Not had a chance to look through them at all yet that's why I have not went further into it as yet.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Egg »

Sounds like my fiance should be back to work tomorrow. If that's the case, I'll make this my top online priority for tomorrow
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Trojan Horse »

I've been meaning to take another look at your discussions with STD. (Sorry I haven't done that yet.) When you originally had that argument with STD, my thought was "this is a town on town spat, mafia must really be enjoying this, bleh". But I want to take a closer look.

Doing that now.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Trojan Horse »

Your "phat" case is pretty "thin". I'm not buying it.

In post 394, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 308, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Delta

Here's the long list of posts where he basically does nothing.

Spoiler:
In post 279, DeltaWave wrote:i'll reck u m8 i sware on me mum

In post 284, DeltaWave wrote:It really makes me want to declare jihad on STD.

I don't see STD trying to justify what he is doing. I see STD trying to convince the rest of the group that you are scum.

In post 287, DeltaWave wrote:I don't think you have legitimate reads. I think you're making it up.

No explanation.

In post 291, DeltaWave wrote:Alright, fine. Let me hit you in the balls with logic so hard you'll be picking fragments of your own testicles out of your teeth for weeks. Thor is supposedly your top scumread but you've done nothing but hedge on him so far (and complain about his attitude.) Your read came totally out of your ass, which is good because now there's more room in there for my foot.

In post 300, DeltaWave wrote:This is so much bullshit.

UNVOTE: Boon
VOTE: STD

No explanation

In post 303, DeltaWave wrote:Call it crappy but I'm the one slapping you in the face with my monkey tail, if you get my drift. You are making up reads and then trying to come up with these lame justifications for them. I've read everything you've posted.

Says he's read my post, has yet to really respond to anything I've said. Especially the parts where I point out he's mistaken!

In post 307, DeltaWave wrote:A couple years back I dropped this massive deuce. I even took a picture of it, and I'll post it if you want. But yeah I bring this up because it reminds me of your post. I'm going to deal with this after a good night's sleep. I'll be dreaming of you.

When you wake up tomorrow and start trying to play the game feel free to change my mind.

This response isn't from town. Normally when I say things like "I'm going to punch you in the nuts" or "I'm going to behead you like I was Mohammed" or something like that, town gets pissed and may even OMGUS me. That's fine and frankly I expect it, but this post here is different. You're trying to make it sound like your vote has nothing to do with my case against you but rather because I've "basically done nothing."

Your post here has a level of mindfulness and calculation that you would expect from scum. Scum want to look justified, like they have a reason for everything, when in reality town tends to be less focused on that kind of self-preservation tactic. Or in other words, you came up with this "delta has done nothing" reasoning even though your post & vote is clearly a kneejerk, because you feel that as scum you have to present a pristine foundation for everything you do. A compulsive need to put together a rational explanation for everything (including OMGUS) is the kind of thing a guilty person does.

I am hereby issuing a fatwa against you STD. Who will be my mujahideen?

I don't see STD trying to justify his actions. I see STD trying to convince the rest of the group that you are scum. (And doing a good job of it, to be honest...)

Forget it, Deltawave. I think STD is town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 418, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 409, Thor665 wrote:What I voted you for initially - the unvote and immediate reactions thereafter.

I'll reply to the rest in the morning, but I actually didn't react at all to your vote or the reactions to it, I went about my business looking scum IMO. So I am curious to what you mean

I never said your reactions to my vote, I said your reactions.

In post 420, jasonT1981 wrote:well, one second you say I am lacking in scum hunting, the next I am pushing... which is it?

It is quite possible to be pushing someone without scumhunting them - notice that Pie literally just accussed me of the same. This is a pretty normal thing - why does it confuse you.
Also, why did you avoid my other questions?

In post 421, pieguyn wrote:I think in general, most of sthar's pushes have been rather weak. it feels like he's kind of poking at people here and there, but not actually doing anything that has town motivation.

You think he's actually poking anyone? I have him as active lurk.

In post 426, pieguyn wrote:the 2nd question. you're asking jason who he thinks the weakest player in the game is. what exactly is the point of this? how will jason answering *insert any answer here* tell you anything at all about his alignment? this doesn't have anything to do with what jason's angle actually is - which is that he is pushing people without regard to how weak or strong they are, not that he's going to magically avoid pushing a player just because he thinks they're weak.

He is claiming that he is not pushing someone he sees as weak.
All I'd like to know is who he sees as weaker than Boon.
If the answer is 'Boon' then I am curious at his issue with my statement.
If his answer is 'other than Boon' I'd just be mildly curious to hear why for info later.
I consider it quite valid to the attack he had about my attack on him.

In post 426, pieguyn wrote:re: 3rd question: why would scum jason need to be facetious about this? yes, it says one of the people may have went scum. OK. are you actually pushing this as a reason for thinking jason is scum? he would say that regardless of what his alignment in this game actually is.

He is clearly not being facetious about this - it was a choice of his team.
By extension logic, why refuse to claim town tokens? It does make a *lot* of sense to refuse to discuss tokens to protect scum token use - ergo, I submit this was a scummy action.
Also - it isn't and never was a question. I was stating a belief.

In post 426, pieguyn wrote:I don't understand what the point of the 4th question is either. first off, I think it's pretty apparent jason has reasons for Boon being scum that aren't based on playstyle

That's awesome, Jason does too.
Fenchurch agrees with me that he kind of doesn't.
I see no reason not to ask him to expound on his reasons that are not playstyle based in his own words.
I really see no reason to complain about asking him to do this. I mean, if you think he did do it...couldn't he just then answer me and be done with it? I don't get your boggle at all.

In post 426, pieguyn wrote:I don't see you actually asking jason about anything that's alignment-relevant here, or any of your other posts, really. none of what you're asking here adds anything to the game.

I disagree with you.

In post 426, pieguyn wrote:and yes, before anyone asks, I am more than aware of Thor's reputation for writing massive walls and getting into debates over specifics. I think Thor is scum specifically because of *what* he is asking about here.

Like what...specifically?
Just the above? Or something else?

In post 426, pieguyn wrote:first off, you're still calling jason scum for something he did in RVS on page Smurfing ......... 19? and there isn't a compelling reason it couldn't have been awkward-town instead of awkward-scum, either.

I see no connection between page number and scumminess and am unaware that something happening a long while ago makes it less scummy due to age.
:neutral:
Also, you agree it's awkward...so you do agree something odd happened, you just disagree on the alignment tell logic. Why? I find it quite likely to have alignment relevant info in awkward posts - I think that's about the best type of post to find alignment relative information because masks have slipped.

In post 426, pieguyn wrote:second off, this, again, betrays a contradictory mindset in your posts. these are your reasons for scum reading him. so,
WHY HAVE NONE OF THE QUESTIONS YOU'VE ASKED HIM THIS GAME HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THESE THINGS?

Well, first off - yes, I have had questions relative to those points. You even complained about some of them.
Second off - there isn't actually a rule that says all questions have to directly relate to tells. You ask questions to generate tells, sometimes you question tells, but you do not, by definition, question every tell you have.

In post 426, pieguyn wrote:and still have not explained specifically *why* you actually think jason's Boon push is bad.

I thought me calling out the 'playstyle' element made that pretty clear, honestly.

In post 426, pieguyn wrote:I would expect a town player to spend more effort specifically breaking down jason's posts here and asking questions that are directly relevant to what jason is actually doing, as opposed to this.

BUT THE POST I MADE BREAKING DOWN JASON'S POST AND SPECIFICALLY ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT IT IS THE LYNCHPIN OF YOUR CASE THAT YOU JUST MADE.
Whut?

In post 426, pieguyn wrote:the STD push is more of the same. Thor is asking a bunch of questions that don't serve to accomplish anything or are otherwise entirely irrelevant, without doing anything that actually has town motivation. his STD read at the end of all this is - as far as I can tell, because it's Smurfing impossible to tell exactly what he thinks is scummy here - essentially still that STD is scum because his push didn't actually point out anything scum indicative and was entirely playstyle, but again, he doesn't elaborate on specifically *why* STD's push is bad and most of the questions he asks read more like he's just commenting on stuff for the sake of it. ex, in he starts going on a tangent on STD's DW read and it's tedious to read/follow because it's not relevant to anything, nor does it have anything to do with what the reasoning behind his read on STD actually is.

I agree - it is impossible to follow my cases if you give up on reading the posts.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 439, Thor665 wrote:I never said your reactions to my vote, I said your reactions.

Alright, what exactly was my reaction?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 439, Thor665 wrote:It is quite possible to be pushing someone without scumhunting them - notice that Pie literally just accussed me of the same. This is a pretty normal thing - why does it confuse you.
Also, why did you avoid my other questions?

I push who I think is scum.

As for avoiding questions, I am trying to answer everything put to me, but being Easter holidays I am not able to reply to each and every post, I will get to them.. if you can repost them, that would be great as it will get my attention to them ASAP.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 439, Thor665 wrote:He is claiming that he is not pushing someone he sees as weak.
All I'd like to know is who he sees as weaker than Boon.
If the answer is 'Boon' then I am curious at his issue with my statement.
If his answer is 'other than Boon' I'd just be mildly curious to hear why for info later.
I consider it quite valid to the attack he had about my attack on him.

Already addressed this.... read my posts
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 439, Thor665 wrote:I never said your reactions to my vote, I said your reactions.

Actually, I would
insist
you expand on this other than 'reactions'

EVERY time its been brought up you just say reactions.

How did I react? what did you find wrong with how I reacted... what was scummy about it?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 409, Thor665 wrote:Refusing to discuss it tends to strongly suggest that at least one of you went scum though.

Plain and simple, its a distraction, and nothing but stalling from you. If you are to find scum, find it in actions in game. The fact you are using it to 'harden' up your 'case' about allignment shows how desperate you are

In post 409, Thor665 wrote:Like which?

I present you the following

Spoiler:
In post 160, jasonT1981 wrote:In post 139, Boonskiies wrote:
Alright, I get to finally legitimately town read Pie for once. I don't think she would have put me as possible town as scum. Ever.

Unvote

Are you HONESTLY and legit reading someone as town, because she thinks you are town, not scum?

jesus....

In post 162, jasonT1981 wrote:Alright, the more I think about 139, the more I call bullshit.

VOTE: Boonskiies

In post 165, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 64, Boonskiies wrote:Jason, are you concluding that you are town reading someone based off of 1 post said in the first 3 pages of the game?

The Irony in this post is delightful, given you are town reading someone based on one post of them saying they think you are not scum :D

In post 171, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 68, Boonskiies wrote:Alright. That makes me feel better. ^ For some reason I thought Jason was already slipping through cracks. Also...I forgot to do my RVS...

Why exactly were you concerned I was 'slipping through the cracks' when at that point you had yet to address or acknowledge any of the points made against me by Thor, Horse etc

you then proceeded to make a random vote even though you had said this before hand

In post 63, Boonskiies wrote:what the heck? we're all just unvoting out of RVS already? And why is their a wagon on Micc?

So if you knew, and awknowledged we were out of RVS, why do you then proceed to later make a random vote with everything going on around you.

You were concerned I was slipping through the cracks, why? As said you have not even made mention of me being scum, but were worried I was not going to be lynched? Help me find your thought process here. It honestly seems you were worried (as scum) that attention might slip away from me and onto actual scum.

In post 185, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 181, Boonskiies wrote:Again, hi. Jason...My name is Boonskiies. I'm known to hammer my biggest town read on occasion without letting them claim in a moment's notice. Mainly when I'm town! Me OMGUS'ing is nothing.

Jesus god damn fucking christ... this guy is a fucking liability.

In post 186, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 181, Boonskiies wrote:Again, hi. Jason...My name is Boonskiies. I'm known to hammer my biggest town read on occasion without letting them claim in a moment's notice. Mainly when I'm town! Me OMGUS'ing is nothing.

Would you have voted me, if I had not brought up I think you are scum??

If so, why had you already not voted me?

Your post about 'slipping through the cracks' seemed like you thought I was scum, but voted elsewhere. Why?

Why would you hammer your strongest town reads?

In post 195, jasonT1981 wrote:Boon is someone you do not want around late in the game, he has proven he is a liability and there is no town motive from him in anything he has said so far. Do not let him get anywhere near to an end game situation if you truely want town to win this game.

In post 222, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 176, Boonskiies wrote:Also, as for my top scum read, it's obviously Jason. Even before he went and started being ignorant and making flawed cases. This just confirms it even more for me. He's posting things that are ridiculous towards me. Like my RVS when I was confused about why people were unvoting everything? COME ON! I'm the Boonskiies here! Look me up. I'm the craziest person out here. Like I always say...usually it's scum who isn't familiar with me who automatically pushes towards me.

VOTE: Jason

I call complete and utter bullshit on this, you made NO mention of me being scum or showed any intention to vote me until I started looking into your behaviour. The only slight post you made on it was me 'slipping through the cracks' which you have yet to follow up on as to why you felt I was slipping through the cracks, without committing to a vote until after I voted you.

Your case is jack shit bollocks and full of OMGUS. In fact, I would go as far as saying you have nothing other than I think you are scum, and therefore you are voting me.

In post 231, jasonT1981 wrote:In post 226, Boonskiies wrote:
Also they say they think I'm playing towards my scum meta yet are bringing up me using self meta, which is a very town meta thing I do. My team doesn't agree with me voting Jason. I like causing commotion for the sake of reactions. I believe that should be obvious at this point.

Unvote

BINGO DING DING DING WE HAVE A SCUMMER

viewtopic.php?t=60486&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&user_select%5B%5D=24184&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_sort=Go

Lots of self meta here, from scum Boon.

And lots of the 'this is what I do as town not scum'

And lookie here from that game

In post 1369, Boonskiies wrote:
It's self meta. Like how I say that I hammer people at L-1 on Day 1 without much resent when I'm town

And look at this.. exactly the same

In post 181, Boonskiies wrote:
Again, hi. Jason...My name is Boonskiies. I'm known to hammer my biggest town read on occasion without letting them claim in a moment's notice. Mainly when I'm town! Me OMGUS'ing is nothing.

Same exact argument used as scum

Eat the fucking noose ASAP. This guy is scum. 100%

In post 233, jasonT1981 wrote:So we have a scum meta match from Cheet in the burning - according to Egg
And now a scum meta match in Pokemon.

In post 261, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 259, Boonskiies wrote:Why would I ever say that as scum? Damn...

jesus tap dancing crust....

add MIFOM to self meta and OMGUS

(note meant to be WIFOM)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 441, jasonT1981 wrote:As for avoiding questions, I am trying to answer everything put to me, but being Easter holidays I am not able to reply to each and every post, I will get to them.. if you can repost them, that would be great as it will get my attention to them ASAP.

It is being shoveled at me with both hands, eh?

In post 443, jasonT1981 wrote:

Actually, I would
insist
you expand on this other than 'reactions'

EVERY time its been brought up you just say reactions.

How did I react? what did you find wrong with how I reacted... what was scummy about it?

You tried hard to distance from the concept of RVS logic cases.
Have you ever stated this belief elsewhere in other games?

PEdit - all of that looks like playstyle to me.
Nacho agrees with me strongly on this one.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 445, Thor665 wrote:

it took you less than two minutes to read that? And get a response from Nacho?? I call BS.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 445, Thor665 wrote:It is being shoveled at me with both hands, eh?

god forbid you take two seconds to do a bit of work
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 445, Thor665 wrote:You tried hard to distance from the concept of RVS logic cases.
Have you ever stated this belief elsewhere in other games?

Don't think I have been run up like this in RVS before, not that I can remember.

Anyway, why did I ignore it? it's fluff... its a first post OMGUS and a piss take about fire bad scum bad. I prefer to spend my time actually looking for scum than chasing your non existent fairy tales.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 446, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 445, Thor665 wrote:

it took you less than two minutes to read that? And get a response from Nacho?? I call BS.

Nacho agree with me that your case is playstyle based.
No, he didn't sudden speed read something I saw in a preview post - that doesn't prevent him from having assessed your case though.
You are literally quoting me playstyle based attacks and acting like they are somehow not. Are you serious that comments along the lines of "he's so terrible" somehow are *not* playstyle based? Because that's what you're handing me.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”