jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 374, Thor665 wrote:What do you think I need to be considering that I am not?

Alternative options, you seem tunneled on me, and lynch me only.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Also, that response wall felt short - I note that a lot of the things I was dismissive about you dropped like a wet sack.
I think I was justified in being dismissive of them if you can't defend the points when I call them silly.
Feeling justified right now.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 375, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 374, Thor665 wrote:What do you think I need to be considering that I am not?

Alternative options, you seem tunneled on me, and lynch me only.

What are these alternate options?
Are you just saying "other players" in general?
I am scumreading a few and mentioned them, but find you more or equally scummy and you also have a large wagon on you, I see no reason to back off from that read imply to pursue someone else because they're a 'different option'.

I'm clearly not understanding you.
Clarify?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I concede I was dumb but only for attempting to try and talk to you

Our conversation is getting pedantic and neither of us are budging so I'm going to stop.

As far as Delta I've provided many flaws to his arguments. He first mislabels a post and then claims it's supposed to be another post that's already labeled. That makes no fucking sense.

He spends most of his time just calling my arguments bullshit. He says I made up my reads and I pointed out where I did make my reads throughout the game. His argument is, multiple times, that I'm taking shit without much explanation.

If that is your definition of flawless remind me never to buy a diamond from you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 377, Thor665 wrote:I am scumreading a few and mentioned them, but find you more or equally scummy and you also have a large wagon on you, I see no reason to back off from that read imply to pursue someone else because they're a 'different option'.

Alright, break it down for me, what exactly is your full case against me being scum
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Ceph would like to know if ffery is reading this game.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 378, Save The Dragons wrote:I concede I was dumb but only for attempting to try and talk to you

Our conversation is getting pedantic and neither of us are budging so I'm going to stop.

I have to admit that doesn't do much to convince me I was wrong on any of the points I raised.

In post 378, Save The Dragons wrote:As far as Delta I've provided many flaws to his arguments. He first mislabels a post and then claims it's supposed to be another post that's already labeled. That makes no Smurfing sense.

I agree, that shows sloppiness - but that isn't a flaw that invalidates his point. The point is weak, but it remains valid even with a misattribution. You did get kind of weird in your defense of the wagon and your reason for being there. I don't think that can be argued - and that was his claim. Sure, he got the post wrong...so what?

In post 378, Save The Dragons wrote:He spends most of his time just calling my arguments bullSmurf. He says I made up my reads and I pointed out where I did make my reads throughout the game. His argument is, multiple times, that I'm taking Smurf without much explanation.

That is not what he's saying. He *is* saying your reads are BullSmurf. He *is* saying your reads are badly justified. He is *not* saying that they lack explanation.
I do not find him not finding your opinions to be awesome to be a flaw - I share this belief with him, and have expressed it many times. No, I don't find this a flaw.

In post 378, Save The Dragons wrote:If that is your definition of flawless remind me never to buy a diamond from you.

Okay.

In post 379, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 377, Thor665 wrote:I am scumreading a few and mentioned them, but find you more or equally scummy and you also have a large wagon on you, I see no reason to back off from that read imply to pursue someone else because they're a 'different option'.

Alright, break it down for me, what exactly is your full case against me being scum

It's a few little things, really, but the concise description would be; overaware RVS, paired with lack of hunting, paired with sudden push on whom I perceive as the weakest player available to push in the game, paired with no actual argument for that case beyond playstyle, paired with the token thing.

That would basically hit all my niggles.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Actually - toss in "Tammy not towning you already" as another one - but it's more tertiary but it is something in my head making me happy to stay on you.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:14 pm

What bonus does the town get if we sit here, snarling at each other, nipping at each other's tails?

If you feel like I've left something unanswered, try this response: "you're being dense. Maybe it's intentional. If so, you're scum. If not, I'm tired of wasting time convincing you of things if you're just going to be dense." That satisfies most of what I've not answers and answered.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I was going to explain the fenchurch niggles that Iec had, but my cat is now in the animal emergency center so my head not with the game right now. I'll do it Monday as I won't be around much for Easter tommorow
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 381, Thor665 wrote:That would basically hit all my niggles.

I agree with you, Thor, but there's no reason to be racist about it.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

DeltaWave, the King of Classy
To be clear: quack
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

In post 364, Fenchurch wrote:
Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 358, jasonT1981 wrote:It's weird you are still trying to work me out, and the fact you are hanging on for Tammy's opinion seems like you are stalling not wanting to say anything incase it derails the lynch, also if Tammy has experience with me, I (and this is backed up by Zach) would expect her to have something already this deep into the game or even something to say at least.

I am not hanging on for Tammy's opinion. You're my top scum pick (though less so than at the start), so I'm voting for you. I only brought it up because Fenchurch asked about it. As for Tammy not yet having a read on you: I just got a message from her, and she apologized for losing track of our games due to busyness. I'm sure she'll have a more solid read soon.

Why less so than at the start?
Does it bother you that jason seems to overblow and exaggerate everything that is posted about him?

Why less so than at the start? Because jason's scumhunting appears to be genuine. It does look like what he might do if he was town and got caught in a bandwagon early. But it also looks like what he might do if he was SCUM and got caught in a bandwagon early.

Jason seems to exaggerate everything? That's a bit of an exaggeration :) , but yes, that does bother me. But is that how he usually acts? I've already been led astray through not knowing people's metas.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

In post 372, SleepyKrew wrote:Eh my vote's useless right now.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: jason

Is that 5?

UNVOTE: jason

This is only an unvote to avoid a quicklynch. I'm still eyeing jason.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

In post 369, Thor665 wrote:
In post 364, Fenchurch wrote:I agree with a whole bunch of Thor's observations in #327, although I don't support the subsequent stuff on STDragons. To me STDragons' righteousness and indignation sounds more like town than scum.

Eh, let's see what Jason flips and then we can debate that. Nacho agrees with you though, so, meh.

In post 368, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 360, Trojan Horse wrote:Lastly: Jason, Oversoul wants to know if you spent any tokens for this game.

Team does not want to discuss token distribution that is all I am saying on this

:twisted:

This is the scummiest post I've seen from you so far, Thor. Time to reread your iso...
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by Fenchurch »

In post 388, Trojan Horse wrote:Is that 5?

UNVOTE: jason

This is only an unvote to avoid a quicklynch. I'm still eyeing jason.

Why unvote? 7 votes are needed to lynch, L-2 doesn't seem that risky to me (even Boon can't lol-hammer by himself). At some point we do need a lynch, and preferably with a claim first. I'd rather we don't wait a week until deadline for that to happen.

Mala - I'm sorry to hear about your cat, and look forward to hearing from you once you're back!

pieguyn, sthar, Micc - please check in when you can. You've each made around 10 posts or fewer, we need to hear more from you.

Everyone
- we've currently got 6 'wagons' with one-vote each. We need to consolidate. (Preferably onto jason.)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 390, Fenchurch wrote:Everyone - we've currently got 6 'wagons' with one-vote each. We need to consolidate. (Preferably onto jason.)

Eh, actually with one giant leading wagon, really what I think we need is for Egg and Mala to find some grapefruits and get a vote into play - then at that point we can start considering the vanity wagons with actual ability to spot which are the vanity ones
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:13 am

VOTE: Delta

I'm currently leaning town on Jason, will try to vocalize why (or see if that opinion still holds) later.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 1.8:

jasonT1981 (4)-
Thor665, Micc, Fenchurch, SleepyKrew
Boonskiies (1)-
jasonT1981
Egg (1)-
sthar8
Malakittens (1)-
Pieguyn
Save the Dragons (1)-
Deltawave
Deltawave (1)-
Save The Dragons
Trojan Horse (1)-
Boonskiies,

Not Voting (3)-
Egg, Malakittens, Trojan Horse

The deadline is at 6pm on Tuesday 14th April 2015. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Pieguyn has been prodded
Trans rights are human rights.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:01 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 308, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Delta

Here's the long list of posts where he basically does nothing.

Spoiler:
In post 279, DeltaWave wrote:i'll reck u m8 i sware on me mum

In post 284, DeltaWave wrote:It really makes me want to declare jihad on STD.

In post 287, DeltaWave wrote:I don't think you have legitimate reads. I think you're making it up.

No explanation.

In post 291, DeltaWave wrote:Alright, fine. Let me hit you in the balls with logic so hard you'll be picking fragments of your own testicles out of your teeth for weeks. Thor is supposedly your top scumread but you've done nothing but hedge on him so far (and complain about his attitude.) Your read came totally out of your ass, which is good because now there's more room in there for my foot.

In post 300, DeltaWave wrote:This is so much bullshit.

UNVOTE: Boon
VOTE: STD

No explanation

In post 303, DeltaWave wrote:Call it crappy but I'm the one slapping you in the face with my monkey tail, if you get my drift. You are making up reads and then trying to come up with these lame justifications for them. I've read everything you've posted.

Says he's read my post, has yet to really respond to anything I've said. Especially the parts where I point out he's mistaken!

In post 307, DeltaWave wrote:A couple years back I dropped this massive deuce. I even took a picture of it, and I'll post it if you want. But yeah I bring this up because it reminds me of your post. I'm going to deal with this after a good night's sleep. I'll be dreaming of you.

When you wake up tomorrow and start trying to play the game feel free to change my mind.

This response isn't from town. Normally when I say things like "I'm going to punch you in the nuts" or "I'm going to behead you like I was Mohammed" or something like that, town gets pissed and may even OMGUS me. That's fine and frankly I expect it, but this post here is different. You're trying to make it sound like your vote has nothing to do with my case against you but rather because I've "basically done nothing."

Your post here has a level of mindfulness and calculation that you would expect from scum. Scum want to look justified, like they have a reason for everything, when in reality town tends to be less focused on that kind of self-preservation tactic. Or in other words, you came up with this "delta has done nothing" reasoning even though your post & vote is clearly a kneejerk, because you feel that as scum you have to present a pristine foundation for everything you do. A compulsive need to put together a rational explanation for everything (including OMGUS) is the kind of thing a guilty person does.

I am hereby issuing a fatwa against you STD. Who will be my mujahideen?

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:11 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

could you drop the jihadist act please
To be clear: quack
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:25 am

Post by DeltaWave »

I'm still right though. STD has this need to justify himself that you only find with scum. It goes for his OMGUS vote and for the earlier discussion of his reads.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:32 am

I think it's pretty clear you weren't reading my posts despite your claim to the contrary.

I think your "whoops I meant 53" is utter crap and I pointed out why; you already posted 53. Despite my mentioning that 57 was screwy you waited until someone else realized you were babbling to actually look at it, once again suggesting you're not actually reading me for content. I think you're nitpicking and hoping your case against me sticks.

I think your point about "he's making up his reads out of his ass" is invalidated by which you have yet to acknowledge.

I think all these facts have been either mentioned or implied by the posts you aren't reading of mine and coupled with this realization that you're basically doing jack shit this game seem to add up to a nice reason for me to vote you.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:34 am

Post by DeltaWave »

So basically you're going to fall back on that typo and then double-down on the whole "you've done nothing" reasoning. Of course you're not going after sthar who has 8 posts or Micc who has 10.

DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:40 am

Post by DeltaWave »

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. STD is the kind of scum who has to go down these crazy paths to justify what he's saying or doing, in fear that if by just acting/reacting he'd draw suspicion.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”