Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:40 am

Post by sthar8 »

In post 158, Egg wrote:
Vote sthar

I feel like he's taking easy stances and asking obvious questions rather than telling us what he truly believes.

Examples:
-Delta lurking
-caling Thor vs STD town vs town
-asking fenchurch for a new reads list
-the boon question

It's not that he's being "useless" or anything. It just has a blend in and contribute for the sake of it vibe to me.

Really? I have given exactly one stance and given the other expressed opinions it was far from obvious. I have not given an opinion on delta lurking. I did not ask fen for a new reads list, that is not what 'expound' means.

Had anyone else asked 'the boon question?' Do you think the answer was useful, despite it being obvious?

In post 151, pieguyn wrote:
In post 142, sthar8 wrote:p-edit oh blarg that case. pie just jumped into the 'persons of interest' group for me.

what didn't you like about it?

It was super hedgy. I came out of it with no clear feeling how much you suspect jason. And outsourcing reads to people outside the thread seems valuable to scum.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 160, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 139, Boonskiies wrote:Alright, I get to finally legitimately town read Pie for once. I don't think she would have put me as possible town as scum. Ever.

Unvote

Are you HONESTLY and legit reading someone as town, because she thinks you are town, not scum?

jesus....

For the ignorance in people...a la Jason.

In post 147, Boonskiies wrote:@sthr - Pie and I have never had a game where one of us weren't scum. We've been partners even before. I tunnel her hard. Everytime. She can catch me out as scum like a [insert ridiculous comparison here]. This is just a page 6 read for me, so not too much merit to it, but it is worth paying attention to.

Can you please read my posts before you make an accusation? I flat out said there isn't much merit too it as it is page 6.

Also, as for my top scum read, it's obviously Jason. Even before he went and started being ignorant and making flawed cases. This just confirms it even more for me. He's posting things that are ridiculous towards me. Like my RVS when I was confused about why people were unvoting everything? COME ON! I'm the Boonskiies here! Look me up. I'm the craziest person out here. Like I always say...usually it's scum who isn't familiar with me who automatically pushes towards me.

VOTE: Jason
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 171, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 68, Boonskiies wrote:Alright. That makes me feel better. ^ For some reason I thought Jason was already slipping through cracks. Also...I forgot to do my RVS...

Why exactly were you concerned I was 'slipping through the cracks' when at that point you had yet to address or acknowledge any of the points made against me by Thor, Horse etc

you then proceeded to make a random vote even though you had said this before hand

In post 63, Boonskiies wrote:what the heck? we're all just unvoting out of RVS already? And why is their a wagon on Micc?

So if you knew, and awknowledged we were out of RVS, why do you then proceed to later make a random vote with everything going on around you.

You were concerned I was slipping through the cracks, why? As said you have not even made mention of me being scum, but were worried I was not going to be lynched? Help me find your thought process here. It honestly seems you were worried (as scum) that attention might slip away from me and onto actual scum.

Ridiculous...this is nothing but creating fluff.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 177, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 171, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 68, Boonskiies wrote:Alright. That makes me feel better. ^ For some reason I thought Jason was already slipping through cracks. Also...I forgot to do my RVS...

Why exactly were you concerned I was 'slipping through the cracks' when at that point you had yet to address or acknowledge any of the points made against me by Thor, Horse etc

you then proceeded to make a random vote even though you had said this before hand

In post 63, Boonskiies wrote:what the heck? we're all just unvoting out of RVS already? And why is their a wagon on Micc?

So if you knew, and awknowledged we were out of RVS, why do you then proceed to later make a random vote with everything going on around you.

You were concerned I was slipping through the cracks, why? As said you have not even made mention of me being scum, but were worried I was not going to be lynched? Help me find your thought process here. It honestly seems you were worried (as scum) that attention might slip away from me and onto actual scum.

Ridiculous...this is nothing but creating fluff.

Jesus fucking Christ
, and people went ape over my OMGUS vote in RVS.

If it is creative fluff, why not actually address the fucking points.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Malakittens »

Boon why do you have such an issue with Jason calling out your RVS vote out of RVS stage, but when I called it out it got ignored?

Btw I'm tryin to get my printer set up and then I'll reread and answer questions from 3am and onwards~
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It's how he went about doing it. He didn't start doing it until
after
he decided to "scum" read me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Again, hi. Jason...My name is Boonskiies. I'm known to hammer my biggest town read on occasion without letting them claim in a moment's notice. Mainly when I'm town! Me OMGUS'ing is nothing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Malakittens »

Please don't.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 1.4:

jasonT1981 (5)-
Trojan Horse, Thor665, Micc, Fenchurch, Boonskiies
Boonskiies (1)-
jasonT1981
Egg (1)-
Deltawave
Micc (1)-
Malakittens
Malakittens (1)-
Pieguyn
sthar8 (1)-
Egg

Not Voting (3)-
sthar8, SleepyKrew, Save The Dragons

The deadline is at 6pm on Tuesday 14th April 2015. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Trans rights are human rights.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:57 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

VOTE: DeltaWave
Not having reads is fine. Not making an effort isn't.
To be clear: quack
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 181, Boonskiies wrote:Again, hi. Jason...My name is Boonskiies. I'm known to hammer my biggest town read on occasion without letting them claim in a moment's notice. Mainly when I'm town! Me OMGUS'ing is nothing.

Jesus god damn fucking christ... this guy is a fucking liability.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 181, Boonskiies wrote:Again, hi. Jason...My name is Boonskiies. I'm known to hammer my biggest town read on occasion without letting them claim in a moment's notice. Mainly when I'm town! Me OMGUS'ing is nothing.

Would you have voted me, if I had not brought up I think you are scum??

If so, why had you already not voted me?

Your post about 'slipping through the cracks' seemed like you thought I was scum, but voted elsewhere. Why?

Why would you hammer your strongest town reads?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

excuse my language, I actually am tearing my hair out right now.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 135, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm bothered by malakittens's language; there's a giddy confidence in there (like Light from Death Note, or I guess early books Queen Cersei)

Like something like this is almost dismissive:

In post 118, Malakittens wrote:If you could flesh that out it would be grand.

In post 118, Malakittens wrote:I'm not really sure why, but I don't like this, although, it's not where it's super scummy persay. It just might be because some players, such as me, believe we are out of RVS so trying to draw back in feels off. Is there any comments that you would like to make in regards of current happenings in thread?

I keep coming back to this, perhaps I believe in the sanctity of RVS, a happy place where you can come in and throw your vote down while you're getting your bearings in the game without fear of being harangued...okay I'm being overly dramatic, but I suppose I fail to see how one person RVSing is going to successfully draw us back into the RVS.

I might have been a little passive-aggressive towards Fench, but my question was a legitimate question to her read. Fenc already commented on it, but last time we played was Wicked and she caught a small, glimpse of what a good Mala-scum game can be like. I was kinda thinking in my head is she scum reading me for being bitter about that loss (yes it can be a thing because I have done this in the past) or does she actually find something scummy in my posts.

I always analyze RVS after a scum flip to try to eliminate players as potential partners or try to see who is a potential partners. Scum like to stay in RVS-stage because they can follick and play in the fields and coast while keeping minimum suspicion on them. (btw I'm kidding about the follicking and playing in the fields). Boons has a kind of a play that amounts to being a jokey jester at times (<3uBoon) so I'm trying to engage him so he doesn't fall into old habits, but with recent posts I don't think it helped much. I just want him to contribute, to give thoughts. Which he has in regards to his read on Pie and gives me insight to how's he's trying to sort players etc.

In post 143, Fenchurch wrote:
Updated reads list:

SleepyKrew - maybe town
Micc - maybe town
Dragons - maybe town
Pieguy - maybe town
Thor - could go either way
Mala - maybe scum
jason - maybe scum

not being read yet:

Egg
Trojan Horse
sthar
Delta
Boon

Is there a way my read and the read on micc being connected? Are you trying to draw connections pre:flip or are they not connected?

In post 147, Boonskiies wrote:@sthr - Pie and I have never had a game where one of us weren't scum. We've been partners even before. I tunnel her hard. Everytime. She can catch me out as scum like a [insert ridiculous comparison here]. This is just a page 6 read for me, so not too much merit to it, but it is worth paying attention to.

Interesting. I'm liking this read on Pie based on interactions. This isn't something scum would say I don't think.
In post 149, pieguyn wrote:
In post 137, Malakittens wrote:Again he hasn't posted. I already commented on his said posts that I disagreed with. I mean I would be more proactive if he actually posted...? Your chainsaw defense is noted though Pie.

Town can misrep AND scum can misrep. If I see a misrep I point it out. I'm not really sure if you are town or scum at this point, but your general posts so far aren't the greatest. You are sitting here defending the shit out of Micc, while attacking his attacker.

:/

I think Micc had a fair amount of content in between the post where you pushed him and your later posts. however, I admit I may be being too harsh there.

my aim is moreso to attack your logic than defend Micc per se; I don't have a read on Micc. either way, I don't feel as strongly as I did before about you being scum. soooooooo

where are you currently at with Fen and Thor?

Well it seemed like you were doing a bit of both from my angle. Micc had less then 3 posts from his P1 which didn't show him doing anything, but sheeping a P1 case. I mean yes he questioned STD a bit and Jason, but he flat out ignored me. He could have said something, but did nothing. Like I said I want to wait and see what he's currently thinking with current happenings. My read might change, but we'll see.

Well, the only person so far who's said anything in regards to this game was Iec. He didn't say much in regards to Thor and I hold Thor on a pedestal. I have maybe a three-person list on ms whom I do this too. I will play this dance, dance game with my emotions in regards to them, but actually pushing my emotions on paper never happens. He happens to be someone whom I think of as a good scum/town player so if I was ever wrong and mislynched him I'd feel bad. (I know it's crazy.)

I'd be interested in a Fench vote, but it would come after I made a case though. Iec made a comment last night and after this morning rereading it again and her posts I'm seeing it.

I'd be okay with a Jason vote too maybe. It seems like Jason is going after what I feel is more of a policy lynch rather than feeling someone is scum. It's giving me this horrible vibe. He's done it directly with SK, while ignoring Delta, and now he's doing it with Boonskiies. I'm having a hard time he's believing what he's actually saying IMO.

In post 150, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 118, Malakittens wrote:I'd be interested in this "scumread" you got on me actually. If you could flesh that out it would be grand.
sthar8 wrote:@fen- do you feel like expounding on any of your other reads?

Mostly it's gut, and/or a couple of small things and the rest of the posts either fit with or don't contradict that read. e.g. Dragons - enthusiastic and seems to be enjoying himself. pieguy - getting reads from team, etc.

The last (and only) game I've played with Mala was Wicked, where she won as scum to my town. Reading through the scum-thread after the game, I felt it should have been a lot more obvious - the way her actual feelings as scum occasionally affected her play in the game. I kinda got the same sense from her opening posts here, that there was a bit of a facade maybe.

Sorry that's not very specific though, when I have time (tomorrow) I'll do a re-read and try and elaborate more.

Oh and SleepyKrew, CES says that Trojan is town so you don't need to worry about reading him :]

Well this game and that game are different. There's only like a few players I have major experience in playing with {Pie, Thor, Boons, Micc} whereas everyone else I might have played one game with or not at all. And even then Boons is more from F2F mafia and Micc I played maybe two newbies games with. Wicked half the playerlist I talked to on a daily basis so it's more common that I'd be sad to be playing against friends and having to fabricate cases and push them to get them lynched, when in fact as town, I liked working with them and solving the game. You're basically comparing an apple to an orange.

I still don't see how you could be seeing the same feelings when in fact this is a different situation as a whole.

In post 159, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 128, pieguyn wrote:
In post 117, Trojan Horse wrote:pieguyn, Tammy wants you to explain your Jason-scumread some more.

I'll go through it in detail later tonight. does Tammy have a town read on him?

Not a solid town read yet, but she seems to be leaning in that direction. She thinks she can get a solid read on Jason, but it may take some time. She isn't bothered by Jason's multiple-vote opening post.

She also likes your suspicion of mala. I'm going to take a closer look...

<: Tammy always thinks I'm scum though!

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:59 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Hey Mala, do you wanna quickhammer jason?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 189, SleepyKrew wrote:Hey Mala, do you wanna quickhammer jason?

I am only on 5 votes btw
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:04 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

With neither myself nor Mala on the wagon.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 189, SleepyKrew wrote:Hey Mala, do you wanna quickhammer jason?

Uh no.

I want others to contribute posts or else this is a waste of D1.

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:07 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

D1 is usually a bunch of blind idiots stumbling around trying to find the light switch in an Amish barn.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

I want to hear more from Micc, Delta, Sthar and Thor. Not to mention I want Fench, STD and Pie to acknowledge/respond to my last set of posts.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:18 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am heading off to bed in a minute, so this will be my last post of tonight. But want to say this in the off chance there is a quick lynch

Boon is someone you do not want around late in the game, he has proven he is a liability and there is no town motive from him in anything he has said so far. Do not let him get anywhere near to an end game situation if you truely want town to win this game.

I was asked about how I feel about my wagon earlier, the one thing that I find interesting, and quite concerning is there actually is no viable counter wagon. This wagon on me seems very driven without consideration to anything else. I can handle the wagon on me, the fact there is little alternative cropping up still is concerning though, leading me to believe there may well be scum motive somewhere on my wagon.

Good night.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Not really convinced of Jason. To be honest, this has been bothering me for a while.

In post 105, Trojan Horse wrote:I figured if he is scum, we'd have a hard time figuring it out unless we pressure him right away. Maybe he didn't need so much pressure after all.

I'm trying to find the words to justify why it bothers me, I guess the closest I can come up with is: if you really think his scumplay is laudable, why would he be so easy to catch?

I've made it clear how I feel about his entry post, and I think the swearing seems genuine but I will examine my read on Jason later. Also I'll respond to you, malakittens in a bit.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 184, SleepyKrew wrote:VOTE: DeltaWave
Not having reads is fine. Not making an effort isn't.

I've been busy this week but I'm going to really hit this hard tomorrow after work.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Looking forward to it.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Limiting access until Tuesday, very busy and stressed at the moment.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”