SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8175 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 8141, T S O wrote:
In post 7420, vezokpiraka wrote:Fine.
vote tso

@zelnik: If he flips town you are going to sheep my votes until the end.

In post 8052, vezokpiraka wrote:I just don't understand where heartless is coming from unless he's scum with TSO.

Antihero played with me a bunch of times. Even modded a game I played in. He knows how to read me. That slot needs to be vigged.

In post 8139, vezokpiraka wrote:I want tso dead just so he'll stop posting shit and arguing with zelnik

Ladies and gentlemen, vezokpiraka.

Where again did I said I scumread you in this 3 posts?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8176 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

There's a suggestion that the second post there doesn't make sense unless you're scum reading TSO.

For example, why did you not think Heartless was white-knighting TSO? Why did you think scum with TSO?
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8177 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 8174, ooba wrote:
In post 8169, mnemonicdevice wrote:Can a few people give me a rundown of what happened day one? Feel free to add personal bias, and feel free to call out the bias in other people's summaries

All this is from memory so pardon me if I get this wrong.

D1 - We start off on some neighbourhood speculation. Some people breadcrumb or outright claim neighbourhoods. Xombie gets a smallish wagon for 'jokey' posts and other reasons - but that dies down because his responses seem town. Ace of spades is the wagon that dominates much of D1. It dies down close to deadline because people just don't 'feel' it. AP is a compromise wagon.
Luckily he flips third party so it's not a wasted day.

Your wording here is interesting. Wouldn't the day not be wasted if you lynched town, because of knowledge gained from the flip? Sure it would be better for a 3rd party to flip, but the day wouldn't be a waste if you lynched town, unless it was a flash lynch

D2 is more useful because
- We have a day vig who claims and asks for shots - Those reactions will be useful
- He hits scum so reactions to that will be useful
- We have a gladiate used between three players. I don't consider the wagons particularly telling but still - it's action packed as opposed to the snooze fest that is D1
- Then one of the wagoned claimed a 1-shot ult vig.
- I won't spoil the rest of the day but it has a modkill, scum flip and town flip

Overall: It's a minefield of interactions.

I shall go back and read day 2 tomorrow morning
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8178 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Imperium »

Espy we should dance
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #8179 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ok, I like dancing under certain circumstances.

Last edited by dramonic on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8180 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Espeonage »

wtf tags
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8181 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Dram I demand you fix this or tell me what I did wrong.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8182 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 8179, Espeonage wrote:Ok, I like dancing under certain circumstances.

Ha worked it out.
Don't @ me.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8183 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Imperium »

good work espeonage
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8184 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:14 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 5703, FourTrouble wrote:Ceph, is getting your role off worth delaying a lynch on scum and as a result Today?

In post 8167, ZeL1nK2 wrote:FourTrouble - 6 days 18 hours

No. No, we are not there yet.

What is up with FT? I don't see where he stated V/LA and he isn't getting replaced from what I've seen.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8185 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:30 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 8176, ZeL1nK2 wrote:There's a suggestion that the second post there doesn't make sense unless you're scum reading TSO.

For example, why did you not think Heartless was white-knighting TSO? Why did you think scum with TSO?

That wasn't meant that I was scum reading TSO.

That meant that heartless doesn't make sense for me at all. The only way I could somehow see his posts to make sense if he was scum with TSO, but I don't really think that. We will see after a TSO flip.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8186 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:30 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 8176, ZeL1nK2 wrote:There's a suggestion that the second post there doesn't make sense unless you're scum reading TSO.

That wasn't meant that I was scum reading TSO.

That meant that heartless doesn't make sense for me at all. The only way I could somehow see his posts to make sense if he was scum with TSO, but I don't really think that. We will see after a TSO flip.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8187 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:18 am

Post by T S O »

Why the fuck are you planning to flip me without a Vig kill?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8188 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 8182, Espeonage wrote:
In post 8179, Espeonage wrote:Ok, I like dancing under certain circumstances.

Ha worked it out.

I feel like this is a dance my no rhythm having self could do!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8189 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:30 am

Post by T S O »

Can we replace FourTrouble if he doesn't post soon? Or at least give me his dayvig?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8190 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

yeah. like how i would give you a bullet
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8191 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Imperium »

Soooooooooooooo

Heartless

Hey heartless

Yeah, you

Is there a reason why you throw out statements, but when I ask you to explain or articulate why you think things you stick your fingers in your ears and go lala lalala, and ignore it but spend most of your time trying to poke holes in others thoughts without actually saying why you think the alternative is more likely?

I'm seeing you saying a bunch of stuff, using words that demonstrate you actually do know how to think and construct thoughts, but I not actually seeing much in the way of actuslly trying to solve the game.

IF you guys are actually town, color me a whole crayon box full of disappointed.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8192 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by T S O »

replace FT to fuck
-Marquis
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8193 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 7378, Heartless wrote:There's a lot less skepticism in your neighborhood than I think should rationally exist.

In post 7383, Heartless wrote:It's not particularly synergistic nor is there a notable degree of interaction in the main thread.

It doesn't look like a town bloc, swim like a town bloc, or quack like a town bloc.

I'd also like to talk about this.

I asked you to tell me how much skepticism you think you should be seeing that you're not seeing. I don't know why you ignored that.

I'd also like to talk about the second point. Nacho did a good job of pointing out that this is incorrect, but I'm interested in talking to you about the impetus behind the claim.

Until falcon was modkilled there was plenty, and more than I'd have liked interaction between the two of us.

As for the others. Are you actually making a claim we, as a neighborhood, aren't interacting enough? You do realize that we are the only slot in the neighborhood not to have been replaced right? How much interaction did you suppose we should have done with bitmap when he portaled day one and lurked then got replaced day two? Or TD who lurked a lot then got replaced?

and considering we have a neighborhood where we can interact, I don't see why us not overly interacting inn the main thread would be an issue. How much in the main thread interaction have you or anyone really been doing in the main thread.

I also don't get the town block accusation. We never claimed to be a town block. I, in particular, don't advocate town blocks in the first place. You can town read someone and not be in a town block. Zelink and U.S. seem to be on the same page, but not exactly sure where espy stands as he's a bit behind.

Do you want is to have skepticism or do you want us to be a town block? And there are neighborhoods here who are claiming all town neighborhoods with a much higher degree than we are, and they're not town blocking, so some of this feels like kitchen sink for the sole purpose of making arguments against us but that don't really make a whole lot of sense when looked at in context.

You might not feel this way any more, and that's cool, but I still want you to explain where you were coming from because I'm trying like hell to get a read on you.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8194 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I agree with Nacho's sentiments.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8195 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Imperium »

Hes a pretty smart guy!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8196 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by T S O »

Going into a townbloc with Imperium is the direct equivalent of the Nazi-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact; for a while, it'll all be peaceful and dandy, before you get stabbed in the back by Germany.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8197 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by T S O »

I also feel like Poland.
-Marquis
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8198 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Are you implying that Imperium is Germany and that Germany were good guys trying to get rid of the evil Polish empire?

Because I don't think that's how it went down in history.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8199 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by T S O »

I don't know how you possibly picked that interpretation up, dear Japan.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”