Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:00 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:My good lord, this is the most powered town ever... if all the claims are true...

I claim Roleblocker.

Hit at Elias N2 and Jenter N1. Will post more tomorrow, have like 10mins access now.
Jenter. Please explain this. You can't be an NK survivor and a roleblocker.

Mod: Could you please prod n9v
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:47 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Whoa there, Jenter. I just realized, you screwed up, badly. If you really were a survivor with NK capabilities, you would have a guaranteed win by voting me, since you know I am a townie and n9v would know I was a townie. n9v would win as scum, and you would win with him as a survivor.

Unless you can give me a logical explanation as to why you didn't vote me as a survivor, I will vote you and let n9v hammer.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:12 pm

Post by mnowax »

N9V has been prodded.
Sure one more time for fun.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:13 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

I thought Survivors got Scumkilled if they win with only them and just scum, don't they? I may be confused here as I've never played one before...

If not, sorry, that's what I believed was the case...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:39 am

Post by mnowax »

I have found a Replacement for N9V. he will confirm in thread.

Guardian Replaces ~N9V~
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Guardian »

Hi, replacing N9V. /confirm

I am a mason with Elias. Other than that I am vanilla.

I've got to say
I'm confused as hell by this
. I read before I got my role, and I thought I would be a scum mason, or at least a mason with a NK somehow.

I have no good explanation for how there were two NKs last night, unless both of you are scum, which I find unlikely.

Preliminarily, I am inclined to not believe Jenter -- an survivior with a NK = SK, and a survivior who can role block is also kind of Bullshitty.

I am going to do a re-read and see if I can see Khevlaster as being anti-town... but from the initial read I thought he was almost certainly town... If both of you are scum, my play is no lynch today, with the threat to vote one of you if either of you votes me. I find the chances of you both being scum somewhat low, though, based on your play. However, based on the two NKs, it is by far the easiest explanation.

Jenter
, if you are in fact a survivior, you should probably be voting one of us. I would (obviously) prefer that it isn't me, but survivors usually win as soon as there is only one faction + them left in the game (even if that faction is mafia). You being a survivor is not very consistent with your play so far. I really don't want you voting me, since I am town and I don't want to lose this right after replacing in, but you should probably be voting.

I would suggest voting Khev, since I am not going to hammer which proves my townness, and because I am town, any fears you have about losing if you are left alone with scum would be allayed.

This is a bit circular, but Jenter NOT voting anyone today really makes me question the survivior-ness. The main problem I am facing right now is how in hell there were two NKs last night. It would either mean scum who can NK twice, or both of you as scum, or Jenter actually being a survivor with NK.

Um... I would ask that both of you in your next post re-claim your roles with all targets in results (I believe I have a good understanding of this, but I want it made absolutely clear to me), and Jenter, if you are indeed survivior, you should probably be voting, and considering your worries about the mafia killing you if you survive with them, you should probably be voting Khev, since I am town...

I am going to re-read the thread again now that I know I don't have a NK, me not having a NK makes very little sense to me, unless you BOTH have a NK.

Again, I want to make this very clear -- if you vote me and I think you are scum, I will vote you back, so if the remaining person among you is scum, they can hammer you for a solo victory. So Khev, if you are scum, and not town as I
believe you to be
really thought you were after re-read, I strongly advise against voting me :P.

Jenter, similarly, if you are a survivor with fear that scum can kill you if you lynch a townie today, voting me is a bad play as I am a townie, and because I will vote you back allowing Khev to hammer you.

If this is a scum-scum-town endgame, then just wow...

Make what you will of my post, please repeat your claims as I requested, and I will be doing a re-read, because I am just baffled at my lack of a NK.

One last thing:
mod, will you confirm or deny whether or not any mafia remain, or if we have eliminated the mafia?

Jenter, if you are a survivior and vote me, I will be very very sad since I am town :(. So again, I am really giving you good advice that if you are a survivior you should be voting, but if you vote me because of that advice it is very bad for me, and bad for you because of the possibility of you being right that if Khev is scum he will kill be able to kill you.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:21 pm

Post by Guardian »

Addendum -- I was thinking about this game in the back of my mind, and more evidence that one of you
has
to be lying is Khev claiming that he got roleblocked.

I have no night actions, and no RBs ended up dead...

So I would appreciate it if you both claimed your full, real roles along with all night targets. Thanks.
Do not lynch me.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:54 pm

Post by mnowax »

I can not Confirm nor deny that all mafia have been killed thus far.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

I just synthesized all the available information, so here are the results:

1. Guardian is a mafia mason (or godfather mafia mason.) Since Falcon is described as "doctor," instead of "innocent doctor," I take it that because most masons are specified as innocent, there would also be guilty masons. In the doctor's case, there is no guilty doctor, so his alignment is unspecified. I am guessing the godfatherness was why I got no results last night.

2. Jenter is a mafia. He came out claiming roleblocker, and I believe I was roleblocked last night. If Jenter were a survivor, he would have placed a vote today. Jenter said he was a roleblocker before. However, if that were the case, he should have come out as survivor, voted me, RB'd n9v/guardian tonight, and NK'd him. Thus, I come to the conclusion that he is most likely an ordinary goon.

3. I am a cop. I outed two scum. There is no way we had 4 scum on one team in a 12-man game. It is 2v2. I could not have known the identity of 2 other scum if I were scum.

Now, I come to my proposal. How about a nice, three-way tie? The way things are right now, I could vote myself and push myself through as a deadline lynch, and let you two shoot each other at night, leaving no victory. A 3-way tie is more dignified and less prone to error (if jenter or n9v have NK immunity.)

Here is my ultimatum to Jenter: Vote 3-way tie or I will vote you and lynch you. Either you tie or you are lynched--that simple.

Vote: 3/way tie
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

EBWODP:
Vote: 3-way tie
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by Guardian »

unvote
if I am voting....

Khevlaster, you didn't repeat your claim for me. :P.

Also, this is all bullshit, since I am not a mafia member. Neither is Jenter, imo. I am more and more inclined to believe that Khel is the last member of the mafia, and Jenter is a second SK OR a survivior.

Jenter, Khel's threats are
completely empty threats
. I
will not
vote to lynch you at this point. The only player I will consider voting to lynch right now is Khel, since from the above post he is definitely scum. Two scum groups is... bullshit, frankly.

Jenter, if you convince me you are a survivior, I will hammer Khel if you vote him. If not, I will vote nothing but no-lynch today, unless I become convinced that Khel is town, which after that post is highly, highly doubtable.

Jenter, Khel is most likely lying scum who made up his investigation results (easy for scum to do because they know everyone's alignment).

Khel first, and then Jenter, I want you to claim your FULL and TRUE roles. If EITHER of you doesn't claim a killing role, I will be all but convinced that you are lying AND WILL VOTE YOU, allowing the other player to hammer and forcing YOU to lose.

Proceed.
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:14 pm

Post by Guardian »

Jenter
, again, I implore you to not to vote for the 3 way tie, Khel's post was scummy as hell and he threatened you for no good reason that I can see -- if you vote Khel and can convince me that you are in fact a survivior, we can win this thing, and Khel and his scum buddies can lose :).

For the record:

Khel, I am actually a lot less likely to vote you if you claim mafia, or change your claim in some meaningful way. Even if you claim mafia, I'd worry about Jenter being an SK, and would have to consider 3 way tie to be a possibility.

You know that I am not scum -- look at this from my perspective:

For you to be a cop who got roleblocked last night, Jenter would have to be the last mafia member with an extra nightkill and roleblocking ability to boot. This setup is a bit odd, but that would be an absolutely ludacrous role, and one that I refuse to consider. What I believe to be very likely at this point is you, Khel, are the last mafia member, and Jenter is a survivior with a NK or the SK.

By the way,
Khel
, don't think I'm kidding or bluffing -- Khel, if you next post does not claim a killing role (and probably if you don't admit to being mafia) I will vote you -- my threat is a credible one. I know that right now you are lying, and I want the truth so I can make the best possible decision for the town.
Do not lynch me.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:36 am

Post by Khelvaster »

I am changing my conclusions. Jenter is a wierd SK-nurse-deputy abomination, Guardian is a roleblocker scum.

@Jenter: Here's the deal: Guardian knows he is more experienced than I am. He thinks he can squeeze a win out of this by dancing around me. His post doesn't address much relevant stuff. He is playing on the fact that you are a newbie as well. He obviously wants me to be lynched.
This is because he expects a win with his NK, roleblocking you while he kills you. There is no reason he wants to be in a shootout with you and get everyone killed instead of having a 3-way tie.

I know what you are, you know what you are. I'm going to go ahead and dissect Guardian's post for your benefit, in case you somehow think he is town and you will win tonight.

@Guardian:
Guardian wrote:
Khevlaster, you didn't repeat your claim for me. :P.
And Guardian starts off with complete, utter crap. Look at the post right above his.
Khelvaster wrote: 3. I am a cop.
Also, this is all bullshit, since I am not a mafia member. Neither is Jenter, imo. I am more and more inclined to believe that Khel is the last member of the mafia, and Jenter is a second SK OR a survivior.
If you are town and Jenter is survivor, how does that make two night kills? Jenter must be a backup-SK or something (only activates the night after real SK dies.) You are obviously a roleblocker, because I didn't get any results on you.
Jenter, Khel's threats are
completely empty threats
. I
will not
vote to lynch you at this point. The only player I will consider voting to lynch right now is Khel, since from the above post he is definitely scum. Two scum groups is... bullshit, frankly.
Yeah, you are right. Two scum groups is bullshit. I wasn't thinking clearly last night, having just travelled from Germany to Indiana and thus not having slept for 22 hours. However, I fail to see how I am "definitely scum" when I am 2-for-2 on my investigations and there is nobody challenging me for cop.
Jenter, if you convince me you are a survivior, I will hammer Khel if you vote him. If not, I will vote nothing but no-lynch today, unless I become convinced that Khel is town, which after that post is highly, highly doubtable.
Vote for a freaking 3-way tie, Guardian. You are obviously a roleblocker mafia from my lack of investigatory results on you, so you will roleblock Jenter, shoot him, then shoot me tomorrow night. I will not let this pass as anything but a tie.
Jenter, Khel is most likely lying scum who made up his investigation results (easy for scum to do because they know everyone's alignment).
Yes Jenter, we all know how one scum will claim cop, the other scum will counterclaim cop, and they both know that there isn't a cop in the game. Listen: if 2 scum both claim cop without knowing whether there isn't a cop in the setup, they will be fucked if the real cop comes out and claims.
Khel first, and then Jenter, I want you to claim your FULL and TRUE roles. If EITHER of you doesn't claim a killing role, I will be all but convinced that you are lying. AND WILL VOTE YOU, allowing the other player to hammer and forcing YOU to lose.
Er...you are one of the killing roles, and Jenter is the other. Jenter will lose if he gets me lynched today, since you will roleblock him. I am an ordinary cop.

Jenter: You need to read this

-------------------

Guardian, I have one question for you.

Jenter believed that I was cop, judging from his July 10th post,
Khelvaster claims to be cop and i think he's right, but if n9v is town he has to be scum.
This implies that if I investigate you and come up with nothing, you must be scum because of a scum powerrole.
Since Jenter fully believed I was cop, if I were really scum, why wouldn't I have just gone ahead and said I got a townie claim off of you?

Try and find an answer to this question in a way that would make it beneficial for you to want to lynch me today if you were town.
As far as I am concerned, there is no answer for that if you were town. The only possible way you could answer that is if you were a roleblocker scum. Am I wrong?
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:28 am

question; what is 3-way tie and how does it work? is it like no lynch or what?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:03 am

Post by Guardian »

vote: Khelvaster

Khel, I told you I wasn't bluffing. Whether Jenter is an SK or survivior, you just lost the game.

Jenter, ignore all this bullshit about a 3-day tie, and how I would hammer you, and basically everything Khel has said since I replaced in.

Whether you are an SK, or a survivor (which I really hope), hammering Khelvaster wins you the game.

I want to note to you, if you are a survivor, hammering Khelvaster wins you the game
even if I am scum
-- survivors on mafiascum.net, in my experience, win with whatever faction is the last faction remaining --
even if that faction is scum
. Your not hammering here would make me think you are an SK and have doubts about whether I am mafia or town.... basically, you have a post to hammer, if you don't hammer I am really going to start doubting if I am getting this right. I am town, if you still have these doubts and such, but even if I am lying, which I am not, hammering would still net you a win if you are a survivor.

Either way, Khel I was not making an idle threat, you sir were lying, and have earned my vote. Your scum team has you to thank.

For the record, if Khel is not lying and Jenter is a 2-kill 1-roleblock character, I honestly don't blame myself, I blame the setup :|.

Khel, if you come on and fess up before Jenter hammers, I will consider unvoting. If not, you have my vote... pretty much for the rest of the game.
Do not lynch me.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:56 am

I am a Survivor NKer, as I said above. I was RBed n1, doc'd n2. This means there IS an RBer between both of you. I hit at Panzerjaeger n1, and Alsleet both consecutive reamining nights.

I have very little evidence to point to survivorishness due to my previous occupant's lack of posts, but my fakeclaim of RBer was due to my RB n1 (so I knew there WAS an RBer) and my eagerness to.

I'm gonna go with my gut in the end, support Guardian, and
vote; Khelvaster.

This is because a godfather RBer mason scum is too overpowered to consider. RBer scum my tiny wee brain can cope with rather better.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:58 am

Post by Guardian »

THANK you Jenter!!! :D I was not lying -- I am a townie. If you are a survivior, as I thought, and said, and hope, then we both win! :D.

If not... :P.
Do not lynch me.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!

WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT ME BEING A CONFIRMED COP?

I could have won for scum if I were scum and got falcone lynched d2 instead of Tar. Get that through your thick head.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Jenter, you didn't vote in proper format. There is still time :p
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:54 pm

Post by Guardian »

If the mod disregards Jenter's vote, I will be extremely annoyed.

However, that would quite bastard moddery, and do not suspect it will occur...

All I can say to Khel is LIES, ALL LIES. I am a vanilla mason. Truly. Take that as you will.
Do not lynch me.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:19 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Khelvaster wrote:
Jenter: You need to read this

-------------------

Guardian, I have one question for you.

Jenter believed that I was cop, judging from his July 10th post,
Khelvaster claims to be cop and i think he's right, but if n9v is town he has to be scum.
Since Jenter fully believed I was cop, if I were really scum, why wouldn't I have just gone ahead and said I got a townie or guilty claim off of you?
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

EBWODP: Answer this straight, guardian.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by Guardian »

If the game isn't over, I will have serious issues with the modding. I have no doubt mnowax will count the vote and you will be lynched.

I thought the game was over and revealed that I was really an innocent mason. If we are forced to continue playing, I will explain myself further.

To answer your question, being role-blocked made more sense for you to claim -- Jenter was a claimed RB-er, and you were trying to convince my role to lynch Jenter. Unluckily for you, Jenter lied about being a RB (for good reason, actually), and so then your claim was rather... unbelievable.
Do not lynch me.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by mnowax »

Khelvaster has been Lynched. The Finale will be written tomorrow after noon. Until then Good luck guessing who is who!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”