SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7775 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 62: That was only 16 pages...

TSO (5): Metal Sonic, Imperium, Zel1nk, vezokpiraka, ooba
vezokpiraka (2): Heartless, TSO
Heartless (1): Farside22

Not Voting: Skybird, Mastin2, Magua, Fourtrouble, Drixx, Espeonage, ZZZX, theaceofspades, TheWayitEnds

It's 9 to lynch indeed!
Deadline is 18 days. I'll put a countdown, but I'm laaaazy
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7776 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 7774, ZeL1nK wrote:Also I don't care what is or isn't poor form.

Your input so far this day phase has been... suggesting that lurking isn't necessarily scummy.

Yay. Thanks. I wasn't aware of this before, but now I am. Where we would be without you?

Do you know why I suggested one of the people not providing any content be vig-killed instead of suggesting we should blindly lynch one of the lurkers? I'll let you take a while to think about it and come up with an answer yourself.

In the mean time, if this is all you have to say about the game, then I really don't care about your input.

I don't care if this sounds harsh. I'm fed up with dealing with awful arguments in this game.

TSO should have been lynched already. He is plainly and obviously scum.

I agree with you that there has been a lot of useless drivel in this thread, which is why I'm not really too suspicious of the lurkers. Please feel free to check my on site posts. I
despise
lurking. In this case, I can understand checking out of this game,
especially
with the quality, or lack thereof, in the time since I replaced in.

That said, I would
much rather
that my neighborhood does our thing and gets a confirmed guilty on TSO (or one of the other two people we've narrowed it down to, but TSO seems like the obvious most scummy one), so that we can do our thing and create a trusted conftown group out of the three of us. I get that you might be skeptical of Mastin, but I'm just explaining why my vote isn't on TSO yet.

I've been trying to figure out via TSO's associatves who his scum buddies are so I can provide a viable alternate lynch that people will agree is scummy. It's just taking awhile in this gigantic threadnought.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7777 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

I wouldn't trust a cop result on TSO even if it was wasted on him; I think he's been specifically asking for it for a reason, and it's not because he's town.

If mastin is truly an unlimited cop, scum have at least one way of getting around this. It's probably TSO.

Investigate someone else. After TSO is lynched.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7778 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 7747, T S O wrote:Hey, ooba, how'd you go from MS-racist to MS-top townread? I get that was days ago, but the point stands.

Thats why I mentioned 'town equivalent'. I still think he's racist though. Only a flip will make me think otherwise.

That said, I would much rather that my neighborhood does our thing and gets a confirmed guilty on TSO (or one of the other two people we've narrowed it down to, but TSO seems like the obvious most scummy one), so that we can do our thing and create a trusted conftown group out of the three of us. I get that you might be skeptical of Mastin, but I'm just explaining why my vote isn't on TSO yet.

'Let's not lynch him so that we can cop him' usually always ends up badly for town.

Farside's replace out seemed townish.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7779 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

dram: why dis you not prod or replace anyone???

I don't understand how drixx thinka this game is slugging when we 16 pagea in a day.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7780 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Drixx »

Vezok ... this day phase was going along quite slowly and without much of any merit UNTIL the past 24 hours. Are you really trying to argue otherwise?

@ZeL1nk & @ooba - There is a very specific reason I want to know
for sure
that TSO is scum, before he dies. I do understand that it appears most of the game doesn't feel like waiting, and if nobody is swayed by me saying I have good and sound reasons, then I shall simply try and find another way to do what I want to do with TSO. I will vote for him if the people I view as most probably town believe that's the right play today.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7781 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7780, Drixx wrote:There is a very specific reason I want to know
for sure
that TSO is scum, before he dies.

That's not going to happen, regardless of his alignment.

He's scum. He should die today. The only reason he wasn't lynched yesterday is because Anamikus was a utility lynch that allowed us to lynch TSO with benefits today. This was the only reason to think the Anamikus lynch was a good idea.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7782 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 7780, Drixx wrote:Vezok ... this day phase was going along quite slowly and without much of any merit UNTIL the past 24 hours. Are you really trying to argue otherwise?

@ZeL1nk & @ooba - There is a very specific reason I want to know
for sure
that TSO is scum, before he dies. I do understand that it appears most of the game doesn't feel like waiting, and if nobody is swayed by me saying I have good and sound reasons, then I shall simply try and find another way to do what I want to do with TSO. I will vote for him if the people I view as most probably town believe that's the right play today.

If the only benefit we get from you getting a guilty result on TSO is that you three are confirmed town, the benefit isn't worth it thanks to you three not being lynched anytime soon anyways. It's far more advantageous for you to get a guilty result outside of TSO or an innocent outside of TSO than it is for us to make a worse lynch today just so you three can confirm yourselves.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7783 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 7658, ZZZX wrote:actually... why is vezok a doctor alive??

Scum has had one successful kill so far. It was on a doctor.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7784 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 7630, ZZZX wrote:
In post 7628, T S O wrote:
In post 7625, ZZZX wrote:
In post 7623, T S O wrote:Yeah, MS, I'm the last scum. This game's set-up was 21-3-1 with multiple town vigs.

There is no emoticon onsite to accurately portray my level of disdain.

@TSO what do you think about his comment about the team color? do you think it might indicate a possible slip of a 2nd team ms by any chance?

I don't think so, ZZZX, the kills every night just don't add up if that was the case.

its true about that but that post honestly pings my radar

like what if the 2nd team had a dayvig instead of a night kill?

also I have not seen any time when he killed anyone. so i have an interesting question. his identity isnt revealed in the daykill right?

Metal Sonic being second team doesn't really make sense: he would have more access to kills if that were the case.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7785 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Imperium »

aaand that was all the questions you've asked in the last 30 posts of yours or so. did I miss anything?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7786 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Drixx »

Okay ... that makes sense. What I see from TSO is more inconsistent than necessarily things I read as scummy. I will ISO him and do my thing where I assume he's scum and see how much sense his play makes and then assume he's town and see how much sense his play makes. If I feel like he's more likely to be scum at that point, I'll vote him and give my thoughts.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7787 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Imperium »

Inconsistencies are an important part of the reason I find TSO to be scum because it seems like whenever the inconsistencies do end up coming out, there seems to be scum motivation behind them while town motivation is questionable.

The two big examples of this for me was his treatment of mastin and the nebulous guilty ish thing against him and the reasons he gave for his lurking.

Yesterday, when mastin was calling for one more day and also had the track on TSO that ended up being a mod error, TSO started railing against Mastin hard. As scum, this is a necessity to reduce your chances of being lynched: you need to discredit the person claiming a guilty on you and the easiest way to do this was by calling them scum. I believe his push was irrational because mastin claimed the faulty result, then claimed it was a mod error, then dramonic confirmed it was a mod error, and then no one claimed any mod errors of their own. This sort of scenario is the kind of thing where it suddenly becomes incredibly likely that person is telling the truth about their result (there aren't really that many things that could have happened), but TSO kept pushing like the mod error wasn't confirmed and mastin claimed said result out of context. I believe he did that because, as scum, he had to. He believed the nebulous guilty would get him lynched otherwise and he viewed his only hope of squirming out was by getting mastin lynched. When it eventually became clear that obviously wasn't the case, TSO stopped pushing. You'll notice today he didn't push for mastin's claim and took no interest when he did claim: that's an inconsistency that suggests scum to me.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7788 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

That's also why I don't like his sudden insistence that I'm town despite (apparently) scum reading my slot for most of the game. And also why I don't like him sheeping Heartless, who he listed as scum.

The series of events that led up to the Heartless sheep...
Spoiler:
In post 7459, T S O wrote:CHINESE :
Metal, Skybird
TWIE

NORSE:
The Mask, Ace
AP

MAYAN:
Xombie, ZZZX, Mastin

ROMAN:
Imperium
Solar, Bitmap, TD

HINDU:
Pere, Farside
FT, Anamikus

GREEK:
Magua
Vezo
Beast, TSO

EGYPTIAN:
ooba
Ceph
heartless, andy

Is what I'm going for now.

Heartless town.
In post 7537, T S O wrote:
In post 7536, Magua wrote:Assume there's three scum remaining (could also be four). Taking aside TWIE and MS, who else do you think it is?

I would be extremely surprised if both Heartless and Imperium are town.

Heartless scum? This is never explained despite multiple requests. pikari not mentioned, either. This is followed by...
In post 7559, Heartless wrote:VOTE: vezok

In post 7560, Heartless wrote:tso, vote with me if you want to live.

In post 7564, T S O wrote:VOTE: vezok

?

All of his reads look fake to me. These are just a couple of the more obvious ones, though.

The funny thing is Heartless is going on and on about pikari being scum for an inconsistent read but ignores the multiple inconsistencies in TSO's reads.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7789 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7464, T S O wrote:The one thing irking me is where the kill went last night. Mastin, maybe? If there's two at any point take FT as your god and saviour.
If so, then I was protected.

Part of my kill immunity and my block/redirect immunity is that if scum successfully got a kill attempt through on me, well, the kill itself would fail but not only would I lose the block/redirect immunity, but I'd be made aware OF this fact.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7790 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7515, Magua wrote:
@mastin:
Confirm for me please: Player A has bees. Anyone Player A targets (with either a day or night action) will get bees. Correct?
Night action definite yes.
I've been
assuming
no for day actions, but on my partners' request, I checked my role PM and it's ambiguous. I'll tell you as soon as I have an answer. (I haven't submitted a target, yet, but if bees spread with day actions, then there's been some seriously missed opportunity that I need to start remedying today.)

What about people who target Player A. Will they get bees?
I
originally
thought so, making it both a watcher-tracker, but no, it's only a tracker. Bees do not spread to a player targeting someone with bees, sadly.

Do you receive the list of dead people with bees as well? Ie, if Player A has bees, and then nk's Player B, would you know that Player B has bees even though they're dead?
This was a question I had meant to ask the mod ever since D1, but never got around to until just now. He'll presumably give me an answer at the same time as the above.

Finally: Explain your thought process for TSO visiting metal sonic claim D2 because I do not see how you got that from the information provided.
Metal Sonic 'got' bees on him.
I didn't give him bees.
ZX didn't give him bees.
Only three people had bees, and the third was TSO.
So, my thought was TSO gave Sonic bees.
Thus, why I believed TSO visited Sonic.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7791 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7601, ZeL1nK wrote:... No, not really. Like, all of...
absolutely no one
thought pikari protecting Pumbaa was the reason for the lack of kill.
Uhh...*raises hand*
...I did!
At least I think. I remember it being a reason I said to leave Ceph alone at the very least.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7792 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7670, ooba wrote:This game feels weird for some reason. If I had to guess, it's probably because of scum hardcore lurking and town fighting amongst each other.
- TheWayItEnds ( 5 days 22 hours )
- Espeonage ( 2 days 11 hours )
- theaceofspades ( 8 days 0 hours )
Esp we owe the courtesy of not instakilling.
The other two, not so much.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7793 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7694, Espeonage wrote:Has mastin done anything?
Plenty. Claimed a super-role which is best NOT removed from the game by your ability, along with why removing my masonry would be bad too, among other things.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7794 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7709, Imperium wrote:Remember when mastin read AP based on wagon dynamics and it turned out to be wrong? I remember that.
Which game? Certainly not this one! Because I was right; he wasn't scum!
My academy.
Agnigi
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7795 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 7777, ZeL1nK wrote:I wouldn't trust a cop result on TSO even if it was wasted on him; I think he's been specifically asking for it for a reason, and it's not because he's town.

If mastin is truly an unlimited cop, scum have at least one way of getting around this. It's probably TSO.

Investigate someone else. After TSO is lynched.

Look at this shit.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7796 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by T S O »

I have to admit, it's tempting to just tell you lot to fuck off and lynch me if you want. There's literally a mountain of shit I'm expected to respond to every fucking day and it never ends up changing anything.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7797 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7780, Drixx wrote:I will vote for him if the people I view as most probably town believe that's the right play today.
Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue who I want to lynch today...or even if I want to lynch today at all. :?
My academy.
Agnigi
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7798 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7796, T S O wrote:I have to admit, it's tempting to just tell you lot to fuck off and lynch me if you want. There's literally a mountain of shit I'm expected to respond to every fucking day and it never ends up changing anything.

It doesn't change anything because you
never actually respond
to most of the stuff you're asked.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #7799 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

It's fine, T S O, your play is still better than some players in this game