Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4525 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 4521, dragonspawn wrote:I keep getting mixed vibes on aero. There are times when I think he is definitely Town. And yet there is something nagging me about him. Maybe it's the fact that he has been tunnelling me all game. It irritates me because I can't define it.

Forgive me if I've overlooked it, but have you ever gotten the vibe that he's been listening to you at all or is he just tunneling you for the sake of tunneling you?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4526 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4522, Shinobi wrote:
In post 4519, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 4517, Shinobi wrote:What about Aeronaut?

So far, a town vibe on Aero.

Do you think otherwise?

I'm open to other opinions on any one in the game because I kind of feel lost to be totally honest.

I don't know. He's just kind of been here and I don't really see anyone talking about him much at all.

So...Why not Aeronaut?

I really don't have a good answer to that question.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4527 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4525, Shinobi wrote:
In post 4521, dragonspawn wrote:I keep getting mixed vibes on aero. There are times when I think he is definitely Town. And yet there is something nagging me about him. Maybe it's the fact that he has been tunnelling me all game. It irritates me because I can't define it.

Forgive me if I've overlooked it, but have you ever gotten the vibe that he's been listening to you at all or is he just tunneling you for the sake of tunneling you?

I really have no clue. Which doesn't help, I know.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4528 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Do you think otherwise?

I'm open to other opinions on any one in the game because I kind of feel lost to be totally honest.

I don't know. He's just kind of been here and I don't really see anyone talking about him much at all.

So...Why not Aeronaut?

Not sure, it's just kind of a townie vibe, kind of a little bit of gut but I'll admit I haven't looked into him a lot either. I would have to see a case or a post or something from someone showing he's scummy for me to look at I guess or re-ISO myself.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4529 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Marquis »

Marquis

SilverWolf
goodmorning

dragonspawn
Kitz

Cheetory6
Ozgin
elusive

Shinobi

Aeronaut

T S O

conftown, town, nulltown, null, in flux/idk, nullscum, and scum.

cheetory and ozgin moved down because any content from them as of late has been nonexistent, unmemorable or just plain blah imo.

still no idea what to think of elusive. she's still here, right? idr

going back up to kitz, i'm nervous about that one. a lot of the plans and ideas she proposes don't make sense or are just plain wrong/bad, but. part of me thinks i might have just put her there to make myself feel better about finding townreads, but i'm feeling okay with it for now so not changing.

i've liked shinobi's recent backtrack regarding me, but i'm not sure how much of it is due to my own vanity. him saying me/him/tso are all town though is something that pinged because i disagree with it vehemently, but that's not really making me scumread him as much as just making me feel grossed out by it.

still don't like aero's earlier opportunism. haven't felt many thing noteworthy from him today, though. this read probably also could go under "idk", like shinobi, and probably elusive too. eh.

and tso is scum. apart from his overaggressive omgus and complete misrepresentation of my meta which he should well know by now, i actually cannot see a scenario where he's been a townread/trusted as a voice of reason amid the vf/abr/math insanity for this long and is alive and town.
link in bio
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4530 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Not sure what to think about elusive either.

We had some prs arguing for her being town. Been through everything from day one on her Isis several times and can't figure it out. I guess I'm slow in that regard.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4531 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Marquis »

actually i forgot about what happened earlier, yeah elusive is town
link in bio
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4532 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

That was isos. Hate autocorrect. I have to say that multiple times a day
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4533 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Busy, but have to say I kinda liked that freakout post so...

thinking.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4534 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4529, Marquis wrote:
i actually cannot see a scenario where he's been a townread/trusted as a voice of reason amid the vf/abr/math insanity for this long and is alive and town.

Well, I've been thinking this on a few people. Why are they still alive? But you have to remember scum have been taking out PR's every night and there has been a protect role alive for quite awhile now, so I'm inclined not to use this as a method for scumreading anyone at this point in the game.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4535 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Why are people under the impression that there
has
to be one mafia in the experienced player group of Shinobi/TSO/Marquis?

Doesn't Aeronaut fall under that category as well or what?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4536 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 4484, T S O wrote:
In post 4482, Aeronaut wrote:TSO, how do you feel about dragonspawn this fine summer evening?

He feels extremely like mislynch bait.

I don't agree with this sentiment at all.

Vikingfan was lynchbait. He came in and was quickly wagoned D1. His posts were somewhat offputting, but were also pretty genuine. Dragonspawn's posts seem very ingenuine. He says things like "I leave for one day and you rush a lynch!", and along the lines of "Gee town we're sure failing" which reads to me as being fake as fuck. If you don't see that, you aren't looking hard enough.

He's far from lynchbait. Lynchbait, in my experiance, usually is a player who everybody is willing to lynch for not great reasoning. There's a ridiculous amount of resistance to any sort of wagon forming on him, which just makes me want to push it more. It should make you want to push it more too. It worries me that you can't see that.

In post 4496, T S O wrote:But, back on point: what scum motivation does dragonspawn have to out the neighbourhoods?

Because if he were town, he'd keep that kind of information under wraps. As scum, he doesn't give a fuck and just outs two neighbors to save himself from more questioning.

In post 4499, Shinobi wrote:What if we lynched Aeronaut?

Make a case.

In post 4507, Kitz wrote:Soooo... Does this mean that this "neighbour" thing is confirmed town?

On another note, I wouldn't mind voting MQ, Shin or Aero.
Too bad it's all pretty much gut at this point. :facepalm:

Neighbors can be town or scum.

What happened to your Ogzin read?

In post 4518, dragonspawn wrote:Wolf I've been town reading you since the beginning of the game. I've got too many games right now. I'm not sure about oz.

Quite frankly I'm feeling burnt out tonight. I thought about subbing out but I don't want to be a dick to ika and don't like backing down from my commitments.

If you guys want to lynch me I understand. But I'm genuinely am town.

I feel like we are still in day 1 mode and not any closer.

I like this post more than any you've posted thus far. Can you elaborate on what you mean by Day 1 mode?

Do you think otherwise?

So...Why not Aeronaut?

I kind of feel like that's how I feel about Shinobi, to be honest. However, I don't see that as alignment indicative. E.g. I don't think you're making an effort to stay under wraps, I think it's just been happening.

What would you like to talk about?

In post 4525, Shinobi wrote:

I've been listening to everything he's said. I don't like his case on goodmorning. I think it's pretty lazy, I'm pretty sure it's vote parking on an unviable lynch. Saying "Oh well GM is boasting scum", slapping a vote on, and then leaving until next dayphase is the definition of lazy voting.

In post 4535, Shinobi wrote:Why are people under the impression that there
has

Experienced by no means = Good at Mafia. Look at ABR.

@Dragonspawn I believe I asked you if you had any scum reads besides GM. Can you respond to that, por favor?
2023 W/L | 1-0
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4537 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Considering I'm currently voting for cheery, I would think that you can figure it out. I've also mentioned being unsure of oz and you. And I'm not exactly town reading marquis either. Check I've been asking myself about wolf too through I'm fairly certain she is town.

I'm looking at everyone to some degree. I've thought I made that clear the last few pages.

You sure you've been listening carefully? Or am I really that bad at communicating?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4538 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Cheetory
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4539 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright. I don't agree with oz, but Cheetory I see your reasoning behind. Kinda been wondering about him myself.

Besides the "boasting scum" thing you keep saying about GM, is there any other reasoning you had on her besides that?
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4540 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4535, Shinobi wrote:Why are people under the impression that there
has

Because I'm paranoid and feel like scum knows what they are doing this game and IMO you three along with probably GM and Cheetory have the most skill at the game. I'm not saying this is a for sure thing but it is something I am at least looking at.

Cheetory and Wake posts incoming next.

Kitz-I re-looked at your wall and all those points have been addressed
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4541 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Silverwolf, Cheetory has been here less time than you have.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4542 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Having said that, experience is not alignment indicative at all. Anyone using that argument at this point in the game really should reevaluate what their doing.
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4543 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm just going to post Cheetory and Wake posts that bug me and I'd like feedback one way or another on this because I can't decide between frustrated town or AtE/angry scum. Between town not having time to play or scum trying to get out of taking a stand.

Cheetory: / is AtE, is more complaining now about game being boring, certain TSO is scum, and AtE, -nobody cares AtE, -it's all unfair AtE, -MORE AtE, -good lord the AtE is stiffling at this point, -WTF? Suddenly TSO is NOT scum and FA looks good?,-mockingly bad vote on FA
---------------------------------------------------

Wake got a lot more on:

-no time to play, -attacks Ellie badly when she calls him scum for good reasons, -makes excuses when dragon asks good questions about where he stands, -admits to not voting at all,-hostile reaction to me asking him to take a stand on something, -hostile reaction to me not being able to read him due to his play, -hostile reaction to me asking him to vote, -more scumreading me for questioning him-this is when we are near the end of the day and need his vote and he's wasting time here,-first part is very bad response to elusive's good point, -flippant response about too much to read and saying he's going to blow off the game, -asked questions on players and refuses to take a stand, -hammers VF, /-outs Math as vengeful who was killed overnight,, , -ooc anger and refusal to give any sort of reads, -calls me scum for trying to calm him down which is random because that was a friendship thing, not a game thing on my part at least
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4544 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I realize that Aero but I'm not ruling anything out when we are having a hard time figuring out scum, even if it seems like it shouldn't matter.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4545 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

What do you think about Marquis' play today?
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4546 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4545, Aeronaut wrote:What do you think about Marquis' play today?

I liked quite a bit.

What do you think of dragon's ?

Both of these posts are making me wonder if I am wrong to be scumreading them because dragon's seems genuine and Marquis' seems like those reads are pretty transparent and don't look fabricated at all.

So that's kind of why I'm re-thinking things and asking for input.

Cheetory's vote on the FA wagon is bad but most of his ISO doesn't look that bad except the things I pointed out.

I'm obviously conflicted on most of my reads.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4547 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

The dragon one, I think I said it in my wall that that particular post was better than a lot of his previous; It made me want to work with him more at the very least. I still really dislike the rest of his ISO, though, so I don't really know if I'll be wavering much on him.

Marquis has seemed a lot better today compared to yesterday, in that he's still pretty sporadic, but it seems less like flailing and more like trying to find a foothold of this shit pile of a game.

Cheetory's ATE really has me sort of wondering there. I don't recall that happening in other games I've played with him, and frankly I feel like the thing between him in TSO is really bizarre. Might be worth looking back there.

You're one of the people who knows dragon from that other site, right? Is this indicative of his regular town game? Or does it seem different?
2023 W/L | 1-0
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4548 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by ika »

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...|... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .._,,-~~~-,-,,_
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...|... ... ... ,,---,,_... ...,-~",-":__-,: : :"-,:::"'~,,
.,,-~~--,, ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...|... ... ,~": : --,,:"~,,-"::::/:,-". . ."'~-,,: \,::::_,,"~-,,
/: : : : : : :"'~-,,... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... |... ... /: : : : :~"'\,: \::__/:|o--,,. . . . .\,: ¯¯: : : : : :"-,
\: : : : : : : : : : :""~,,... ... ... ... ... ... ... |... ... .\: : : : : :,,-"~": : : "'~~-,:"'~-,,_|: : :,-"¯¯¯¯"-,:|
.'~,: : : : : : : : : : : : :"'~-,,_... ... ... ... ...|... ... .."-,_: ,-" : : : : : : : : : : : "~,--~": : (o~--,,_. . |:|
... ."'~-,,: : : : : : : : : : : : :"-,~--,... ... ... |... ... ... ...,/: : : : : : ,,--,-,~-,,: : :"~-,,: : :"~,___:"-/,/__
... ... ...,"~"~--,,_,,-~"`"`": : "-,::"'~~--,,_..| ... ... ... ..|: : : ,: :,-". ,-"./. . . ."-,,_: : :"~-~": : : :"'-,,~,:"-,,
... ... .,/: : : : --,,:|: : : : : : : : :"-,,::::::::::::"~--,,_... ... \: : :|: /. .,/. . |. . . ,-".|. "~,,_____,,,,,__:\: : : : |
... ... .|: : : : : : : "|: : : : : : :,: : : :\:::::::::::::::::::::"'~~-,,"-,:|: |. /. . . .|. .,-". . |. ,-"'. \. . .,/|. . . .",:\: : ,/
... ... ..\, : : : : : ,/ : : : : : : :|: : : ,/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"\: "-,,___,\,/___,,\/___. |,-". |. . . ,/.|: |,~"
... ... ... ",-,,,__/: : : : : : :,/,_~"-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,,____,, : : : : : : : : : "'~,,,/.,,~". ,/: /
... ... ... /: : : : :"-,,___,,-": : ,"-,-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : "-"__,-":,-"
... ... ... '\,_: : : : : : /-,,___,,"~-----~~~~,~---,,__::::::::::::::::::::::|: : : : : : : : __,,--~"~,,___,,-"
... ... ... ... ."'~---~"... ... ... ... ... ... ...|---~"::::"'~-::::::::::::::::,/: : : : : : : : : :\"~,,
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,,": : : : : : : : : : : |:::::"-,,
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|:::::::::::::::::::::::,,-": : : : : : : : : : : : :,|:::::::::"-,
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|::::::::::_,,,--~~": : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,/::::::::::::::\,
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|----~~" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,/::::::::::::::::::\,
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,-,"::::::::::::::::::::::\
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... |: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : _,,~"' \,::::::::::::::::::::::\
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... |: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,,-"... ... ... .\:::::::::::::::::::::::\
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... |: : : : : : : : : : : :_,,--~"... ... ... ... ...\:::::::::::::::::::::::\
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4549 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by ika »

...........................__ _____~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::;;\
::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
:::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”