T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm sorry, Shinobi, we're not having another day where we hem and we haw and Marquis is "indecisive", tells us he's paranoid of me, and we lynch dragonspawn in a deadline panic.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by T S O »

I supported an Aeronaut lynch there for a while but I actually kinda liked his little attack on me there a few posts back.

Anyway, I'd still prefer Marquis.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Shinobi »

I don't really see how Marquis is scum outside of his doofiness.

Maybe it's just because I'm not used to him putting together such nice posts like this. I don't know. I've never actually seen Marquis roll town so seeing such a huge change in his posting is giving me pause.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Wake was pretty scummy though. How much stock did you put in the case on him a couple days ago?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Marquis »

i don't care what you have to say about me knowing or not knowing your scum game, because i already know i'm not 100% on that

the real issue i have is you having multiple experiences with both my town and scum games, and then somehow having the audacity to say my towngame isn't opaque and by definition open and easy to see- and that's a totally bullshit misrepresentation.

i don't even care how it looks that i'm arguing my town game sucks, but you should know this and know how easy it was for me to act natural and get you to townread me when i was scum. so right now, especially after letting me slide yesterday then only coming at me now when i've started to express a stronger scumread on you, i want you dead. given how the rest of this game seems to blindly trust you for some reason, it looks like i'm going to flip first. but i really don't give a damn anymore because this is all bullshit and if it takes my mislynch for you to finally flip too, then, well, that's fucking great.

as you said, we only need one scumflip to finally open this game up. i agree, and i want you lynched.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Marquis »

@ tso
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 4500, T S O wrote:I'm sorry, Shinobi, we're not having another day where we hem and we haw and Marquis is "indecisive", tells us he's paranoid of me, and we lynch dragonspawn in a deadline panic.

that was not a fucking deadline panic

there was a week left and everyone was just sick of everything

and you even liked my fa_q2 case, brought up points to back it up, and advocated his lynch for the whole rest of the day

so much bullshit this game. you remind me of that one news story about the guy who pooped on 19 cars
link in bio
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Kitz »

Soooo... Does this mean that this "neighbour" thing is confirmed town?

On another note, I wouldn't mind voting MQ, Shin or Aero.
Too bad it's all pretty much gut at this point. :facepalm:
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Eh.

Not really feeling scum!Marquis here.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Who's MQ?
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Kitz »

In post 4509, Shinobi wrote:Who's MQ?

Who else has a freaking Q in their name?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 4510, Kitz wrote:
In post 4509, Shinobi wrote:Who's MQ?

Who else has a freaking Q in their name?

Just making sure.

Why would you suggest lynching Marquis/myself when we were just trying to kill each other?
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Kitz »

In post 4511, Shinobi wrote:Why would you suggest lynching Marquis/myself when we were just trying to kill each other?

That's why.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 4512, Kitz wrote:
In post 4511, Shinobi wrote:Why would you suggest lynching Marquis/myself when we were just trying to kill each other?

That's why.

???
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Kitz how does that make any sense?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4514, Shinobi wrote:Kitz how does that make any sense?

Who says this game needs to make sense? It hasn't made sense yet.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

This game is confusing the fuck out of me right now. I don't know who the scum are and it's pissing me off.

I think dragon might be scum because of how he handled the neighbourhood business and the extremely shit case he's been pushing on GM plus dodging questions, etc. But up until recently I was townreading him so I really don't know for sure. I am townreading Aero and GM and if they want him dead, I feel like I can sort of trust that.

I also feel like this whole TSO, Shinobi, Marquis thing is all town in a way but then I realize how the scum in the game have been lynching town into the ground, admittedly with town's help but still, while not getting lynched themselves and therefore there has to be experienced players among the scumteam and maybe one of them is scum.

Then there's Kitz who is all kinds of WTF that I sometimes want to read as town and sometimes want to read as scum for it.

Ozgin I feel pretty good about being town. elusive is maybe town or town enough I'm not up for a wagon there

Cheetory's AtE is really bugging me and yes, I have examples but outside of that, his ISO doesn't look bad. However, that doesn't mean he isn't skilled scum and his vote on the FA wagon is bad.

Wake was scummy as shit and I have all those posts as well showing that. Marquis, I'm not sure. Sometimes he makes posts that make me go huh? with his weird voting and explanations for things. Then, he makes a few posts that feel very town to me so I'm confused.

I'll post the Cheetory and Wake posts as soon as I have time to copy and paste them and do the post links thing and I guess I'll answer Kitz's wall and then I want feedback on the posts I put here regarding Cheetory and Wake and take it from there.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Shinobi »

What about Aeronaut?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Wolf I've been town reading you since the beginning of the game. I've got too many games right now. I'm not sure about oz.

Quite frankly I'm feeling burnt out tonight. I thought about subbing out but I don't want to be a dick to ika and don't like backing down from my commitments.

If you guys want to lynch me I understand. But I'm genuinely am town.

I feel like we are still in day 1 mode and not any closer.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4517, Shinobi wrote:What about Aeronaut?

So far, a town vibe on Aero.

Do you think otherwise?

I'm open to other opinions on any one in the game because I kind of feel lost to be totally honest.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4518, dragonspawn wrote:Wolf I've been town reading you since the beginning of the game. I've got too many games right now. I'm not sure about oz.

Quite frankly I'm feeling burnt out tonight. I thought about subbing out but I don't want to be a dick to ika and don't like backing down from my commitments.

OK, OK, don't sub out. Calm down. Let me just think about this for a minute. You freaked me out when you outed my neighbourhood. Just relax. I'm not screaming for your lynch or anything like that right now. We have plenty of time.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I keep getting mixed vibes on aero. There are times when I think he is definitely Town. And yet there is something nagging me about him. Maybe it's the fact that he has been tunnelling me all game. It irritates me because I can't define it.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 4519, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 4517, Shinobi wrote:What about Aeronaut?

So far, a town vibe on Aero.

Do you think otherwise?

I'm open to other opinions on any one in the game because I kind of feel lost to be totally honest.

I don't know. He's just kind of been here and I don't really see anyone talking about him much at all.

So...Why not Aeronaut?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 4518, dragonspawn wrote:Quite frankly I'm feeling burnt out tonight. I thought about subbing out but I don't want to be a dick to ika and don't like backing down from my commitments.

preach this is me

i feel like you're lynchbait right now and slightly leaning toward it being specifically mislynch bait but not by much.

i want to resort reads brb
link in bio
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4520, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 4518, dragonspawn wrote:Wolf I've been town reading you since the beginning of the game. I've got too many games right now. I'm not sure about oz.

OK, OK, don't sub out. Calm down. Let me just think about this for a minute. You freaked me out when you outed my neighbourhood. Just relax. I'm not screaming for your lynch or anything like that right now. We have plenty of time.

I am calm. Just indifferent at the moment. And I'm not subbing out. Just thinking out loud.

I'm not worried about you wanting to lynch me. It's a game. Probably doesn't help that I have three toddlers running around at the moment.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”