dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

So did house tell you why he crumbled to begin with?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4450, dragonspawn wrote:So did house tell you why he crumbled to begin with?

Yes, He said if you were town you'd keep your mouth shut and if you were scum you'd manipulate his crumbing.

I'll let you decide which one I thought you did.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 4411, Kitz wrote:Well, 3 kills and I really doubt more than one is from a faction. There's lack of kills after. No one claimed healed other than Viking. There's lack of flips to reflect on the mystery itself.
So what about those two additional?

Inb4 2x oneshot vigilantes.ame role flip.

The fact that there's lack of appropriate flips other than doctors, lack of healed, lack of evidence for consistensy, so my reads are all over the flipping place.

Wouldn't it be apropriate for the Oneshot Vigi to already claim since he's useless anyway now?
So fucking confused.

Well, It's possible that more than one faction tried killing the same person, and this happened multiple times. This happened in NY175, it was obnoxious.

In post 4416, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 4406, Ozgin wrote:
In post 4405, dragonspawn wrote:I've backed off of gm for the moment.

Fair, but why
did
you think she was scum, exactly? Be spiecific, please?

Ask your neighbor.

What the fuck

In post 4448, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 4446, dragonspawn wrote:If I'm scum what's my reason for outting you?

I think this sentence above is very telling. You want to look town. You outed information you have been holding onto all game because you wanted to look like you were helping town.

It came specifically at at time you were being questioned for your terrible GM push by a few people and being told you weren't doing anything. Rather than answer the questions and explain yourself better, you decided to divert attention off of yourself onto me and Ozgin by outing this information now instead of letting us do it.

It's the timing of it that bothers me dragon and the motivation behind you doing it that bugs me.

I also see scum wanting to know about these things as well as town. I was hard townreading you and defending you to GM and Aero specifically because of the way you handled the crumbing House did.

Neither one of us cares that this info. is out there but your reasoning and timing for it sucks and is scummy dragon.

Uh.. yea .

Dragonspawn, please enlighten us as to why you chose that specific moment to out two neighbors.
2023 W/L | 1-0
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by goodmorning »

A man sees three holes in the ground.
"Well, well, well."
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

TSO wrote:Actually, one of my current tinfoil-hat theories which is beginning to gnaw at me is that one of the conduits to Nobody Special's death was scum realising - and Cheetory had a moment where I refused to discuss it and that could have tipped him off.
I'm not really sure why I would be more suspicious than the other people who probably didn't notice the claim and just didn't say anything. I get why I'm being singled out here, but it's shitty that someone else probably had this realization and I'm taking the fall for it. -.-

TSO wrote:Fully support a Marquis wagon at this juncture, will probably push it sooner or later.
Can you walk through why exactly? Or point me in the direction of a post you've made which reflects your current feelings on him?

Ozgin wrote:Also, what happened to the TSO/Cheetory conflict? Why did that die out so easily? I'm a little behind (a few pages, I just skimmed from the start of the day to here), but I feel like there's almost no TSO/Cheetory rub anymore and that's kinda strange to me.
I wanted to take a step back and disengage from TSO and try taking a break from reading him, partially because how he engaged me at the end of D4 feels kind of townish. I'm also kind of wary that Marquis is the only person who's expressed any kind of interest in a TSOlynch and he isn't exactly screaming town to me right now :/

dragon wrote:VOTE: VOTE: cheetory
Looked at fa wagon and used a process of elimination figure it's a good place to start.
How exactly did you move from pushing Marquis to saying that I'm the scum on the FA wagon from POE? Can you elaborate on your reads on myself and Marquis in more detail?
Also, is there any reason why your latest reads feel kind of weak? Like, your vote on me, your vote on Marquis and even to a certain extent your vote on GM feel like they're based on very little actual substance and I'm trying to sort whether that's just general playstyle or not.

Not sure how I feel about dragon's outing of the neighbors, but I'm not sure why it's as blatantly scummy as people are trying to imply? I think it's bad play, but like.. I'm not sure I understand how he's distracting from himself given that outing a PR is going to just draw attention back to himself? Unless I'm misunderstanding where people are coming from on that, in which case by all means, explain it to me.

VOTE: Shinobi
You really need to give some more extensive reads because I have no idea where you stand on just about everyone right now and I literally can't remember anything you've said or done recently. Your play strikes me as pretty safe and I can't think of a better place for scum to be hiding right now than in the background. Who do you think is scum and why? Why aren't you voting for anyone?
Shinobi wrote:Marquis are you going to call me scum for bullshit reasons again?
If you think his reasons are bullshit, do you think he's scum? Why or why not?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4454, Cheetory6 wrote:
You really need to give some more extensive reads because I have no idea where you stand on just about everyone right now and I literally can't remember anything you've said or done recently. Your play strikes me as pretty safe and I can't think of a better place for scum to be hiding right now than in the background. Who do you think is scum and why? Why aren't you voting for anyone?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Not remembering is not an excuse.

Read the thread.

If you think his reasons are bullshit, do you think he's scum? Why or why not?

I'm trying to figure that out by questioning him?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 4455, goodmorning wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 4416, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 4406, Ozgin wrote:
In post 4405, dragonspawn wrote:I've backed off of gm for the moment.

Fair, but why
did
you think she was scum, exactly? Be spiecific, please?

Ask your neighbor.

I also feel like this shook off my question. Can you go back and answer this, dragon, and without the starky in-your-face answer?
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by ika »

Prodding elusive
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by T S O »

Today is an extremely busy day for me - I cannot guarantee I'll get to you guys, but I'll try.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Post by elusive »

Been busy, will try to check in in a day or two or by Saturday full catchup.

VLAish
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:20 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Not sure how I feel about dragon's outing of the neighbors, but I'm not sure why it's as blatantly scummy as people are trying to imply? I think it's bad play, but like.. I'm not sure I understand how he's distracting from himself given that outing a PR is going to just draw attention back to himself? Unless I'm misunderstanding where people are coming from on that, in which case by all means, explain it to me.

Yeah, I'll outline this more later after dragon responds to what has been said already.

FYI to everyone else: Today is going to be a super busy day for me so if I'm not around much, that's why and I may not post much until tomorrow.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:21 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Kitz: I haven't forgotten about your original big post either.

Also, I have some stuff posted in the hood on a couple people I need to get post links for and then post but there's this little matter of time!!
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:02 am

Post by dragonspawn »

For timing, we have lost quite a bit of the town. There aren't a ton of us anymore, town doesn't need another group of people hiding at this point. And there is no guarantee the two of you are both town. As our numbers dwindle the odds of you having scum in the hood increase.

You still haven't answered if there are more that just ozgin and you wolf.

Did it occur to you that house might have ulterior motives for crumbing? He is quite shrewd. I haven't decided.

@cheetory should seem that odd to you why I'm not voting for you and not marques. I pushed marques yesterday because of the two wagons i felt he would be more likely to be scum. Fa was obviously town to me at that point as I've explained before. He is also a decent player so I figured marquis looked scummier of the two.

We are at the beginning of a new day. There are no wagons going on yet. I took a look at gas lynchers tso looks town, so does wolf, my push on gm seems less likely to result in scum with the information from our previous discussion. I went with the choice that looked yummiest in the leftovers.

I take it you aren't happy that I'm voting for you?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:03 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4463, SilverWolf wrote:Kitz: I haven't forgotten about your original big post either.

Also, I have some stuff posted in the hood on a couple people I need to get post links for and then post but there's this little matter of time!!

Relax wolf. Day just started.no one is going to rush a lynch
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4463, SilverWolf wrote:Kitz: I haven't forgotten about your original big post either.

That's why I poked you by saying your internet seems fine now.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 4464, dragonspawn wrote:For timing, we have lost quite a bit of the town. There aren't a ton of us anymore, town doesn't need another group of people hiding at this point. And there is no guarantee the two of you are both town. As our numbers dwindle the odds of you having scum in the hood increase.

Did it occur to you that house might have ulterior motives for crumbing? He is quite shrewd. I haven't decided.

@cheetory should seem that odd to you why I'm not voting for you and not marques. I pushed marques yesterday because of the two wagons i felt he would be more likely to be scum. Fa was obviously town to me at that point as I've explained before. He is also a decent player so I figured marquis looked scummier of the two.

We are at the beginning of a new day. There are no wagons going on yet. I took a look at gas lynchers tso looks town, so does wolf, my push on gm seems less likely to result in scum with the information from our previous discussion. I went with the choice that looked yummiest in the leftovers.

I take it you aren't happy that I'm voting for you?

This doesn't answer the question of why you chose that moment to out them.

Also, please stop pushing for other people in the hood to out themselves, if there's any.
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:37 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4465, dragonspawn wrote:

I'm going to use ika's patented tried and true scumhunting method here:

dragon-Are you scum?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 4468, SilverWolf wrote:

dragon-Are you scum?

Why is what he said scummy and why aren't you following up on you thinking I'm suspicious?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 4464, dragonspawn wrote:For timing, we have lost quite a bit of the town. There aren't a ton of us anymore, town doesn't need another group of people hiding at this point. And there is no guarantee the two of you are both town. As our numbers dwindle the odds of you having scum in the hood increase.

And we had plans on outting soon enough, for similar reasons. We had plans in the event of one of our deaths to out, as well. We were pretty close to outting ourselves.

I did answer that, look back at my posts. You're so good at reading posts that you caught a neighbor crumb, but you can't read blatant statements?

And no, it didn't. I tried figuring out why House did it (SilverWolf brought it to my attention when I replaced in), and all I could figure was that maybe he was setting it up so that if House died, someone would be able to figure out his neighbor (though I don't know the value of that, either).
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:11 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4469, Shinobi wrote:
In post 4468, SilverWolf wrote:

dragon-Are you scum?

Why is what he said scummy and why aren't you following up on you thinking I'm suspicious?

I explained why he was scummy yesterday although I just now realize I quoted the wrong quote of his to ask him that question but I was in a hurry so whatever.

I never said I was suspicious of you. I said you, or anyone for that matter, should not be cleared due to go nowhere tracker results. That's pretty much all I said unless I'm missing something I need to be following up on with you. If so, quote it or spell it out because I'm super busy and not going to go looking for things right now.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:39 am

Post by dragonspawn »

[quote="In post 4468, SilverWolf"][/quote]

No. Sorry to disappoint wolf.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Marquis »

yeah 4456-7 and his response to me voting him are super gross

let's go shinobi wagon :thumbsup:
link in bio
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 4473, Marquis wrote:yeah 4456-7 and his response to me voting him are super gross

let's go shinobi wagon :thumbsup:

lol are you guys fucking kidding me

"Hey, can you elaborate on your vote?"
"WHAT A BAD RESPONSE HE'S MAFIA LOL"

VOTE: Marquis

Kill this.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”