T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:46 am

Post by T S O »

I don't understand what's going on with the scum kill - most of the kills have seemed like Vig targets, such as MathBlade.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6700071#p6700071]post 4347[/url], dragonspawn wrote:
In post 4338, SilverWolf wrote:Ummm dragon? GM is not the only one who picked up on that. Several of us did. How on Earth does that make her scum?

Kitz-I'll answer it later and yeah, I need to save things somewhere else before posting if they are long-have lots of quotes in them.

Well scum had to figure it out, so logically those announcing they knew it are scum candidates.

Gm can't help bragging about

She's literally not bragging about anything. You're trying to make a case where there isn't one
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:48 am

Post by T S O »

My theory is: the reason Nobody Special was kept alive until now was because scum didn't know about him. Once they figured it out, they shot him. It would not have been difficult to figure it out - but this does make me feel better about goodmorning-town, given she knew for multiple days.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:48 am

Post by T S O »

I mean, if I was scum, I cannot imagine the scumteam who would shoot MathBlade over a Doctor. It certainly wouldn't be one I was on.
-Marquis
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:50 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Voting for scum.

Nothing has changed since yesterday other than the fact that it's obvious she knew ns was a doc.

What's ridiculous is that town lynched fa when it was obvious by the end that he was town. And now we ignore scum that rubs it in our faces.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Shinobi »

All of the kills have been pretty crazy - and most of them were roles.

:neutral:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:54 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Wake outed Mathblade as a Vengeful Townie in the thread. Even without that she was crumbing pretty hard.

Ellie claimed deputy so of course scum is going to go there.

Before that it was VF's cop business.

Then it was Boon-someone had to have picked up something from Boon because why would he be killed otherwise?

NS-who knows how long scum knew about it-for awhile or recently? I really can't speculate. It's WIFOM.

And considering all the fakeclaiming going on, discussing claims in the thread is to be expected.

In any case, I doubt you are going to convince me to vote for GM right now dragon. Your case looks fabricated and only makes you look worse.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:57 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4354, dragonspawn wrote:Voting for scum.

Nothing has changed since yesterday other than the fact that it's obvious she knew ns was a doc.

What's ridiculous is that town lynched fa when it was obvious by the end that he was town. And now we ignore scum that rubs it in our faces.

This is very true - she did know NS was a Doctor. What doesn't make sense is why she thought it would be a good idea to delay killing him for 3 days while he potentially blocked her team's kills.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:58 am

Post by T S O »

I want to spontaneously lynch Aeronaut I just do
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 4358, T S O wrote:I want to spontaneously lynch Aeronaut I just do

Why?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Aeronaut »

:(
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:08 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Wut?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I mean you could
2023 W/L | 1-0
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:11 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4357, T S O wrote:
In post 4354, dragonspawn wrote:Voting for scum.

This is very true - she did know NS was a Doctor. What doesn't make sense is why she thought it would be a good idea to delay killing him for 3 days while he potentially blocked her team's kills.

How do we really know she knew that long?

Who knows why scum do things?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:11 am

Post by T S O »

I don't know. I just read a recent post of his and the idea suddenly came to here that I don't and I haven't ever really felt Aero is really in this game and really wants to kill scum. He reminds me of me when I play scum sometimes, just chugging along and posting enough to get by, not attracting attention.

It could just be me, but I'd like others to think about it. Yes, gm, you too.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:12 am

Post by T S O »

Scum are usually a lot more rational than they're given credit for.

I would bet a significant amount of money goodmorning got that crumb.
-Marquis
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:13 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I understand the sentiment. The fact that he is lurking a lot lately is bothering me. When he isn't he pops long enough to tunnel me and then tends to disappear for a while.

Of course with the town drama that has been going on among us it may simply be a way to avoid being drawn it.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:17 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4365, T S O wrote:Scum are usually a lot more rational than they're given credit for.

I would bet a significant amount of money goodmorning got that crumb.

Depends on the scum. And to be fair, nowadays people think a lot of stupid things are rational when they aren't.

Though this set of scum is acting more rationally. Things to think about.

Unvote
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Aeronaut »

@TSO, as someone who knows your scumgame, that's not an accurate representation of yours.

@Dragonspawn Do you have other scumreads besides GM?

P-Edit: that's pretty false. I spent the majority of yesterday pushing Marquis.

You kind of just described yourself, though. Lurking around and every once in awhile popping your head up and trying to lynch GM...
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I feel like that's how dragon has getting by. Only really pushing for GM, because he knows that it's not a really viable lynch, and he can just keep milking it.
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:22 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Interesting how you suddenly unvoted GM after trying to lynch her for days dragon.

Did you sense resistance and give up? How much conviction did you have in the first place?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:24 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I dropped gm when it was obvious no one was interested in lynching her and when they wanted to lynch fa with little push back. It was obvious at that point he was likely town cause there would have been some resistence if he was scum. I spent the rest of my time pushing marquis yesterday. Since I felt he was a better alternative and needed more attention. And unlike you I'm not lurking.

However I am thinking maybe some wagon analysis would help since chances are comeback was pushing fa.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Wouldn't that mean that GM was more likely to be scum in your eyes, since there's more resistance?
2023 W/L | 1-0
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:27 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4370, SilverWolf wrote:Interesting how you suddenly unvoted GM after trying to lynch her for days dragon.

Did you sense resistance and give up? How much conviction did you have in the first place?

Was unaware she was aware of the doc for several days. I thought it prudent to look into the claim more with that being the case and realizing how the scum are being strategic for their kills.

She is still a suspect. Been suspecting that slot all game but we've had enough blunders without blindly pushing something without analysing new information.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:28 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4372, Aeronaut wrote:Wouldn't that mean that GM was more likely to be scum in your eyes, since there's more resistance?

You're assuming my Unvote means I'm not suspicious of her.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”