SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7300 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:28 am

Post by T S O »

In post 7298, Imperium wrote:
In post 7297, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 7294, T S O wrote:
In post 7291, Imperium wrote:
Vote: TSO

"why don't you play this game"
"oh you're playing"
"vote: tso"

I'm reading what you're saying. You haven't convinced me that you are town yet. I'm not going to treat you with kid gloves just because you're finally trying.

I'm not asking you to treat me with kid gloves? I'm saying that as far as I was aware your sole reason for voting me was me being lynchbait/inactive. Now that that's no longer the case, I have no idea why you're voting me anymore.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7301 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 4582, Imperium wrote:
Spoiler: Yesterday's wagon interaction on Peregrine
In post 2242, Imperium wrote:
Vote: Peregrine

In post 2248, T S O wrote:I'd love a flashwagon but not on myself or Beast. I don't know why the Vyse wagon derailed - his replace-out doesn't make sense.

In post 2252, T S O wrote:is anyone up for a TD speedlynch

pedit: my man this question is just fr you

In post 2246, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: peregrine

In post 2253, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 2252, T S O wrote:is anyone up for a TD speedlynch

I'm not.

In post 2254, T S O wrote:I am, and I think anyone reading his switch from you to the mastin wagon should also be.

In post 2255, Imperium wrote:nope!
let's lynch peregrine.

In post 2257, T S O wrote:I'd love to hear why you're not.

In post 2258, T S O wrote:Do we have to lynch Peregrine? He's a completely null read.

In post 2259, Imperium wrote:yes.

In post 2260, T S O wrote:No, I don't particularly feel like Peregrine. My apologies.

In post 2261, T S O wrote:VOTE: TiphaineDeath

In post 2263, Imperium wrote:i'll type up a town case when i have time.
why not compromise on a null read? TD isn't getting lynched today.

In post 2265, T S O wrote:
In post 1601, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey guys, having problems irl, don't want it to spill over in to game, but don't REALLY have time to post right now. I've looked terrible this game and this move is not going to help. I think cephrir is scum UNVOTE: VOTE: cephrir I'll try to explain this when I get back, promise.

I think Cephrir's scum!

In post 1662, TiphaineDeath wrote:1579+1580=cephrir scum. He responds to my same post in two different, both derogatory ways. He planned and wanted to respond and make sure I got shut down and lumped in as scum with ace, he also forgot he had already done so, not town play. See, ace has been incredibly scummy, but he can't be scum as long is cephrir is unless we are in multiball, so cephrir is the lynch.

Still going with Cephrir-scum!

In post 1828, TiphaineDeath wrote:I do not like this interaction Sam-I-Am. Note to self, Stick-With-Your-Gut, and logic and everyone else be damned. VOTE: Solar Wind

My gut said it was Solar Wind all along!

In post 2040, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ceph is almost certainly town at this point.

Cephrir is so town!

In post 2052, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ceph and solars talk was crappy, Solars vote and unvote stinks of scum trying to make something happen and backing off quickly when it doesn't. Ceph's gambit is town.

Ceph town, Solar still scum.

In post 2100, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hi magua! :D.

And no, no particular reason to have a read on Rach either way, but in my experience scum rach super lurks, though that may just be rach-rach XD.

I would love to lynch mastin today, that would make me happy, it just doesn't seem likely :/.

I support mastin as well!

In post 2106, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ya know what, fuck it this lynch is more likely than a lynch on Solar XD, why the fuck not. VOTE: mastin

Mastin is scum!

In post 2266, T S O wrote:Didn't include points on PV but he supports that dying too.

In post 2271, T S O wrote:But, even if you feel it's weak - it's still far better than Peregrine.

In post 2274, T S O wrote:Because the case on Peregrine is ??? right now and ??? does not lead to a scum lynch.

In post 2279, T S O wrote:At the same time, your case on Peregrine is
still
???, and you've clearly been reading the thread! So I'm waiting to be blown away.

In post 2285, T S O wrote:Okay.

I am still waiting for why Peregrine is scum.

In post 2286, Magua wrote:Not interested in the D1 lynch of anyone I consider to be lynchbait just because they do lynchbait things. That's what makes them lynchbait.

This includes both PeregrineV and TiphaineDeath.

In particular, I see nothing in TSO's that says TD-scum to me rather than TD-just-being-his-goddamn-normal-self. If anything, TD jumping his reads over like that makes me more likely to read him town because scum just wouldn't need to.

Do want to vote Imperium, though, for pre-emptive buddying, but this is past RVS so I won't even though I should.

In post 2287, T S O wrote:Oh, so basically:

My case on TD is, apparently, bad and so we are not doing it.
Your case on PV is, quite clearly, non-existent and yet we ...are doing it?

In post 2288, T S O wrote:I'll admit it - the TD case is solidly mediocre. It's still the best thing we've got right now.

In post 2289, Imperium wrote:TD is town and so we are not doing it. In addition, the case on him is bad.
Peregrine is ??? at BEST and so we are doing it. There is no case on him.

In post 2290, T S O wrote:*bashes head through screen*

What you will see if you click above is the interaction once Nacho started to try to push for a Peregrine lynch yesterday. (yes, he backed off, Peregrine pulled that same exact you should lynch me eventually to help town as a town beloved princess in cap com where Nacho and I were scum, we thought he was doing the same thing.)

But, as Nacho starts pushing Pere and Cephrir jumps on, TSO starts ramping up his lets lynch TD, what's the case on Pere. I included the Magua interaction because it's also twitch worthy for the reasoning. He considers Pere lynchbait so he doesn't want a lynch there BUT rachmarie is also lynchbait so I'm not sure why he considered her a fine lynch, so.

Anyway, didn't pick this up in Peregrine's iso but when TSO complained about trying and not getting a TD lynch, I didn't remember him even pushing TD so I looked and voila.

I think this makes him more likely scum. (I'd say definite scum, but in Once Upon a Winter's Night, I thought Beast could be scum for refusing to help me lynch scum Antihero on day one because he didn't like the case on him.)

Yes you're right tso, our suspicion is solely based on inactivity, and we definitely didn't have a convo about this
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7302 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 7292, Heartless wrote:I spent some time looking over Imperium and I don't have anything I'm able to articulate yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were scum.

I would like for you to at least try. It's be very wrong, but it might help me guage a read on you.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7303 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:01 am

Post by farside22 »

ftr I don't have imp as a scum read. I don't know if I said that recently but heartless has moved up in my scum read.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7304 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:10 am

Post by T S O »

So your entire reason for voting me is that I wanted TD to die over Pere when Pere was a completely null slot?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7305 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:27 am

Post by mastin2 »

Well, damn. So much for my theory. (Outside godfather in which case Magua would be the luckiest son of a bitch ever.)
If I had gotten the result I was
hoping
for, we'd have dead scum in an instant, but alas, Magua is town.

*cough*

Now, then. I did promise I'd claim and explain everything. So to keep a long story short:
Claim: god of bees
There are multiple aspects of my role.

Fundamentally, I have a day action, "Bees"--when I target a player, they get a swarm of bees on them.
During the night, the bees will spread to any person the player with bees on them targets. Sound familiar? It should. It's a red/blue/green/yellow/whatevercolor-goo type ability.
I targeted ZX, my partner, with it D1, and TSO D2. (Magua was D3.)
What makes this ability stronger, however, is that at the beginning of each day, I receive a list of players who have bees on them.
This is what makes me like a tracker
. A player with bees on them will spread the swarm to whoever they target, and I'll see the new person in my list during the day that wasn't there before.

My night action, "stinger", is an extension: I can target any player with bees on them, and cop them. There's a drawback: the bees don't spread, so I don't get the tracker-like results for that night, and the bees are removed (at least in theory--gotta clarify something with the mod).
However, on the plus side: Right now, I am kill-immune, and both roleblock and redirect-immune. Meaning that once I have a target, I can cop them and the results will go through, 100%.

Now, what have my results been?
On D2, I was informed ZX and I had bees--this is because ZX, my partner, targeted me with ZX's ability, which ZX claimed in the neighborhood and has been confirmed.
On D3's beginning, I was informed (via moderator error) that ZX, myself, and Sonic had bees on them, which the mod corrected to being ZX and myself, and then re-corrected to be ZX, myself, and TSO.
And today, I was told there were bees on ZX, myself, TSO, and Magua.

I copped Magua last night and he is Order-aligned, thus, conftown. He was the read I was keeping close to my chest as a scumread, but that was clearly wrong.
I just asked the mod about whether me having bees is why Magua still has bees. If the mod tells me that I'm NOT the reason Magua still has bees on him, though, then that means TSO is a liar and has a night action that targeted Magua, since again, ZX is confirmed town to me.

Drixx is separate in the equation, but still part of it. I could out why I have been defending Xombie/him if you'd like, but doing so would be anti-town. I can tell you that by tomorrow, you won't need me vouching for him, but that's another "wait one more day" type thing, meaning I *am* willing to reveal if ABSOLUTELY necessary.

tl;dr:
I am a passive tracker/active cop, with immunity to scum. ZX is confirmed. I confirmed Magua as order-aligned last night.

And THAT, my friends, is why I've been playing my cards close to my chest.

But you can read literally any spot in my iso and find 'crumbs LITTERED throughout. "Bee" where there's supposed to be "be", my whole "scumhunting god" thing including a tracker and cop (and watcher, because I originally mistakenly believed anyone visiting my target would ALSO get bees until I reread my role PM), commuter about being immune to actions, you get the idea. It'd take me a couple of hours to track them ALL down.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7306 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:28 am

Post by T S O »

why didn't you fucking confirm me
-Marquis
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7307 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:31 am

Post by mastin2 »

(Yes, my plan was to cop TSO N2, and put into motion "plan-get-scum-dead-and-us-conftown" then, but, well, yaknow. No action. But the result was having TSO permanently be a track target, so oh well, happy accident.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7308 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 7299, Imperium wrote:So you think there is one scum in every neighborhood except Mayans and the reason you think this is because Cephrir got pissy at one of your conversations? Do you see how this line of reasoning seems poorly fleshed out or illogical and why it's disappointing that this is the best you and Anti have produced in the past three days?

You got any better ideas about where to look outside TSO? I'll hear them. Haven't heard any so far other than you negging on Anti, which I don't think qualifies. That's one of the reasons I don't think you're particularly pro-town right now.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7309 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:33 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 7306, T S O wrote:why didn't you fucking confirm me

Cause he's either dumb or scum.

And I tend to believe that mastin is not dumb. Seriously, there was never any reason to think magua is scum. What the fuck is wrong with you guys. I said my neighbourhood is all town the first day the game started for fucks sake.

We waited so freaking much for mastin to come in and claim a cop. A COP. Really. Ah. Let's get to finding scum.

vote heartless
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7310 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:33 am

Post by T S O »

*chuckles*

This game.
-Marquis
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7311 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:35 am

Post by mastin2 »

Oh. And my readslist last night was:
Drixx
ZX
Sonic
FT

farside
Espeonage
Zelink
ooba

Skybird

vezok
Imperium

TWIE
Heartless
TAOS

TSO
Andrius
Magua

For varying reasons. (I can post them in a bit later, paraphrased.)

Obviously need a rethink after tonight's results, so I'll give an update after I read.
My academy.
Agnigi
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7312 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 7309, vezokpiraka wrote:my neighbourhood is all town the first day the game

That's the story of this game.

Everyone's
neighborhoods are all town. The Roman one. The Chinese one. The Greek one. The Mayan one. It's nothing short of remarkable.

Is the logic absolutely bulletproof? No, but I feel like logic can only get so far in this game anyway and it's little things like this that make me think people who are so gung-ho about their neighborhoods have other motives.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7313 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:53 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7306, T S O wrote:why didn't you fucking confirm me
Because of the happy accident. With you having
not
been investigated N2 as I had intended, I went on to investigate Magua, knowing if you visited anyone, I'd see it. It'd also confirm Magua one way or the other, when Magua was a major figure of interest to me. I did not buy him being town like others were. Incidentally, I wanted to investigate Magua D2 and even tried changing my bees target to him, but dram said that day actions, unlike night actions, are locked in and can't be changed so I was stuck with you N2. (Or would've been.)

Basically, I submitted your name D2, thinking it'd be a good choice.
I grew suspicious of Magua, and wanted it there instead; the mod wouldn't allow the change.
I decided, "Oh, well, still a good investigate", and was resolved to make it N2.
I wasn't around N2.
D3, I submitted Magua, who I wanted to investigate.
With you tagged already, and already wanting to investigate Magua, I investigated Magua.]

Made sense to me.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7314 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:55 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7309, vezokpiraka wrote:We waited so freaking much for mastin to come in and claim a cop. A COP. Really. Ah. Let's get to finding scum.
No, a passive tracker, and super-cop.
I cannot be killed.
I cannot be roleblocked.
I cannot be redirected.

I get the tracker results automatically.
And the cop is a strong ability given the above.

It's a ridiculously broken role when used right.
The only thing that'd make it more broken would to actually have a guilty result today.
My academy.
Agnigi
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7315 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Drixx »

I think Mastin is overselling how OP the role is a bit. It requires some very smart play and a little luck to be super strong.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7316 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:04 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2109, mastin2 wrote:Also, Hi, Magua.
/hoping this game doesn't give
deja vu to
last
Magua encounter
. (*grumble, grumble, lynch the cop's guilty BEFORE the cop please, gripe, gripe*)
(BTW, while I have a myriad of 'crumbs, this is by far my favorite. For those not in the know, start reading from here.)
My academy.
Agnigi
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7317 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:05 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 7314, mastin2 wrote:
In post 7309, vezokpiraka wrote:We waited so freaking much for mastin to come in and claim a cop. A COP. Really. Ah. Let's get to finding scum.
I cannot be killed.
I cannot be roleblocked.
I cannot be redirected.

The only thing that'd make it more broken would to actually have a guilty result today.

I'm still waiting for the part where this makes you super town. All I see is a role that could be either scum or town. Nothing screams town.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7318 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:06 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7315, Drixx wrote:I think Mastin is overselling how OP the role is a bit. It requires some very smart play and a little luck to be super strong.
Which I explained in the topic. I explicitly said (you can confirm, given you're in there) that in the hands of some random scummer, it'd be a fairly weak role, but in MY hands, it's a gamebreakingly powerful one.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7319 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:14 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7317, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm still waiting for the part where this makes you super town.
To be honest, I was kinda hoping to have a guilty, here. There's a reason I went for MAGUA, after all. :P
Woulda made my plan be much better. Imagine this.

Magua, a player who is widely townread save for one player, is suddenly called scum via cop guilty by me...and then gets dayvigged.
Given scum's position, would that be anywhere even remotely smart play from scum? No, it'd be suicidal play. (Another reason I targeted Magua over TSO. Everyone thinks TSO is scum. What do you need a cop result for?)

Admit it, you'd conftown me for that act. I wouldn't even need to claim the entirety of my role, even though I probably would anyway.

The plan didn't account for me getting an innocent result. :oops:

It's less-than-ideal, but it still works.
Speaking of which, while I planned for today (albeit not for today's result), I didn't take the time to plan for after that, so I need to think of a new bees target, especially if TSO dies be it via lynch or dayvig.
My academy.
Agnigi
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7320 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:21 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 7319, mastin2 wrote:
In post 7317, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm still waiting for the part where this makes you super town.
To be honest, I was kinda hoping to have a guilty, here. There's a reason I went for MAGUA, after all. :P
Woulda made my plan be much better. Imagine this.

Magua, a player who is widely townread save for one player, is suddenly called scum via cop guilty by me...and then gets dayvigged.
Given scum's position, would that be anywhere even remotely smart play from scum? No, it'd be suicidal play. (Another reason I targeted Magua over TSO. Everyone thinks TSO is scum. What do you need a cop result for?)

Admit it, you'd conftown me for that act. I wouldn't even need to claim the entirety of my role, even though I probably would anyway.

The plan didn't account for me getting an innocent result. :oops:

It's less-than-ideal, but it still works.
Speaking of which, while I planned for today (albeit not for today's result), I didn't take the time to plan for after that, so I need to think of a new bees target, especially if TSO dies be it via lynch or dayvig.

If you would've copped TSO it would've made me feel better. TSO is most probably town, but there is still the little paranoia that thinks he might be scum.

Can someone dayvig heartless btw? I don't really want to have him governor himself or something stupid like that.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7321 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 7311, mastin2 wrote:Heartless

I will freely admit that Anti and I are severely underachieving this game.

Part of the problem is that I haven't been able to really get myself happy with any town reads yet and I've struck out on all my scum reads so far. Anti's seemed to have a few moments of clarity because he picked up on red flags from Cephrir while I was fat and happy with a town read on him; trouble is, he seems really hit-and-miss since Ankamius flipped town and I think the data that's out there suggests farside is more likely to be town than not.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7322 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Heartless »

mastin2

Unless FourTrouble agrees to target us with a vig tomorrow night, I would suggest you not give us bees.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7323 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7314, mastin2 wrote:
I cannot be killed.
I cannot be roleblocked.
I cannot be redirected.

Why did you play your cards close to your chest if you are unkillable?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7324 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:17 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7321, Heartless wrote:
In post 7311, mastin2 wrote:Heartless

I will freely admit that Anti and I are severely underachieving this game.

Part of the problem is that I haven't been able to really get myself happy with any town reads yet and I've struck out on all my scum reads so far. Anti's seemed to have a few moments of clarity because he picked up on red flags from Cephrir while I was fat and happy with a town read on him; trouble is, he seems really hit-and-miss since Ankamius flipped town and I think the data that's out there suggests farside is more likely to be town than not.

If you guys were going with the theory that there's 1 scum in each neighborhood, why did you want to lynch Anamikus?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”