He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4175 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 4171, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 4166, Aeronaut wrote:
Wake is obvscum, but you're voting FaQ instead. That doesn't make sense to me.

Ummmm..........................No, I'm not? *scratches head*

Whoops, messed that up completely. You were voting Marquis who is the wake slot. That makes way more sense now
2023 W/L | 1-0
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4176 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Marquis »

in the future keep better track of the slot you've positioned yourself to mislynch
link in bio
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4177 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 4166, Aeronaut wrote:I don't understand the weird cult resistance to an NS lynch.

I'm highly revered.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4178 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 4173, Marquis wrote:also why the fuck is everyone saying wake was obvscum

i can see it looking mildly scummy but overall a replacement is almost always null. just feels like people are trying to stack the wake accusations as something way more damning than they actually should be, like exaggerating how much you can get from a replace out

I raised my concern in my post and you aren't answering it. I don't get why you were voting FA, then unvoted because you had 9 days to read up, but then revoted again. It's not insecurity in your reads, it's you flip flopping what you say your motives are completely.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4179 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Marquis is actually posting complete thoughts.

I'm tempted to townread the slot for it.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4180 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Marquis »

i unvoted because i was thinking the claim could be town and i wanted time to read more into scum interactions in the opposite direction, then i had a long night and couldn't give a fuck anymore and wanted to flip the slot as i had before because otherwise my mind would just torture itself over not knowing after noticing and making that case. and then you showed up and made an easy as hell push on me when i already fell on my knees of my own accord, so i think you're scum now.

i have a serious problem with people claiming not to be able to believe that after replacing into a 160 page game a few days ago and only having skimmed day 2 on and read an ISO or two, while simultaneously trying to figure what to do about the threat of being mislynched, i'm unsure of where i stand wrt my reads. the majority of my reads are null of some sort and that doesn't feel good to me. i was liking tso until recently so that's confusing for me. i didn't like fa_q2 and then after he claimed vt it made me want to back up there because wouldn't scum want to claim pr? but then wifom is a possible way to interpret the whole thing which fucks my reads up more.

as i said fuck this ambiguity. so many fucking pr deaths, i just want some sort of pr to catch scum and start leading us in the right direction. heck, mafia was nightkilled this game, not lynched. like what the fuck everything is off and i don't even know where to begin anymore
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4181 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Marquis »

why did fa_q2 even claim vt in the first place like ew
link in bio
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4182 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4173, Marquis wrote:also why the fuck is everyone saying wake was obvscum

i can see it looking mildly scummy but overall a replacement is almost always null. just feels like people are trying to stack the wake accusations as something way more damning than they actually should be, like exaggerating how much you can get from a replace out

Because I know Wake and his behavior was out of character for him and his play was pretty scummy and reminded me of his scum game. He got angry/frustrated at me too easy at several points, refused to read or pay attention or post reads or vote plus the VF hammer was not like him at all.

The one thing that makes me doubt that read is that he didn't buddy me. He buddies me hardcore in games where he's scum. Like for real and he didn't here.

Marquis, You don't come off as overly scummy since you've replaced in so I'm questioning this now a little. I did get the feeling your switch off of your for sure FA read that was going to townify you to unvoting him so you can read, to going after TSO, to going back to FA as the right lynch, to now going to Aero is weird.

It gave me the feeling you were afraid FA was going to flip town and it would make you look scummy for pushing him but what really helps me townread someone is them being confident in a scumread and sticking with it with conviction unless you could of described what made FA town again and then made you go back there and now you are OMGUSing Aero because?

pedit: Hmmmm..........................your FA explanation seems like frustrated town maybe?

I don't even know any more. This game is driving me crazy. An FA flip would probably be more helpful in reading Marquis than not but is that enough? His reads looked townie, he did have those pisskop interactions.

Shit........................any other input besides those that have picked an FA or Marquis side here?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4183 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 4182, SilverWolf wrote:Because I know Wake and his behavior was out of character for him and his play was pretty scummy and reminded me of his scum game. He got angry/frustrated at me too easy at several points, refused to read or pay attention or post reads or vote plus the VF hammer was not like him at all.

i keep thinking he said something about wanting to change the way he plays due to backlash he'd been getting

see the thing is i don't really care right now about how well you claim to know wake, because while i think you're town i have the benefit of knowing wake was town and that you're absolutely wrong as can be on this read.

maybe that's rude for me to say. but fmpov i think you need to reset your reads or just ignore me for now and actually try to look at the fa_q2 case and play, ignoring that it was my/wake's slot that pushed it. that's something you could do that i think would actually help me sort things out, because i don't know if i'm going batshit crazy for having such a mixed opinion on fa_q2 or if other people are feeling that too.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4184 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 4181, Marquis wrote:why did fa_q2 even claim vt in the first place like ew

actually i want him to answer this himself too. i still don't get it.
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4185 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm here, I'm here, you can all stop worrying.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4186 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:31 pm

Post by ika »

vcFA_Q2: T S O, Goodmorning, Nobody Special [L-4]
Aeronaut: Marquis
Marquis: FA_Q2, Silverwolf, dragonspawn, Aeronaut [L-3]
T S O: Cheetory6
Cheetory6: Ozgin

13, 7 to lynch

(expired on 2015-03-26 00:00:00)
Last edited by ika on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4187 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4186, ika wrote:with about 100 new post i think a vc is in order suggestion on what i should make it?

(im going to sleep first)

Nothing with yellow in it as yellow hurts my eyes on this forum.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4188 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:25 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Aero wrote:This post seems especially odd amidst your TSO Crusade. Explain it.

Aero wrote:I don't really get the escalation up to this point. Yes, I get that people aren't seeing what you're seeing but I've seen TSO be way more antagonistic in games.
Do you have reads on other people? Have any changed? I feel like you've spent the whole day just ranting about TSO and not giving us much more than that.

Ozgin wrote:"So I may spout extensive lines of bullshit that doesn't fool anyone, but I really wanna rush into another lynch without evidence because the town isn't doing bad enough. I don't even care if I die trying, I want TSO dead because I wanna follow my heart!"

Like how fucking blatant does everyone have to be with not taking me seriously? No where in these shitty directed posts are you even entertaining my case on TSO for a second or trying to understand where I'm coming from.
This entire game I feel like most have people have been ignoring so much of what I've been saying and I'm getting pretty fucking sick of it.
All of D1 the only time someone mentioned me was just to say "look how uninteresting and dumb his posts are".
And like every time I try to say someone is scummy I just feel like I've been being ignored and it fucking blows.

I'm so tired of this game.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4189 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:44 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Cheetory-I don't understand why you are so frustrated and upset. I'm sorry but I really don't. This is weird.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4190 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:49 am

Post by goodmorning »

I'm guessing either it's the dawning realisation that Town actually kinda deserves to lose this game or a decent Scum imitation of the same.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4191 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:50 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm just really annoyed that I put a lot of effort into meta-ing TSO and building a case and feeling really good about it, only to like feel like I'm getting misdirected by TSO to his benefit, getting frustrated at that and then have a bunch of people come in and only comment on me being frustrated rather than actually reading a case that I worked a lot on.
I just feel discouraged like why the fuck did I bother trying to figure out TSO if people were going to come in and just throw the first shit they thought of into the game in response to it?
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4192 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4182, SilverWolf wrote:The one thing that makes me doubt that read is that he didn't buddy me. He buddies me hardcore in games where he's scum. Like for real and he didn't here.

Hm.
Hmm.
Mh?

This is your Obv-Meta?
1. What if he decided to change it?
2. Has he buddied you while the two of you were scum together?
3. Has he buddied you while you were scum?
4. Has there been instances where he did not buddy you like he should have?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4193 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Cheetory all I did was ask you for reads

Do you have any besides TSO?
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4194 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:46 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4192, Kitz wrote:
In post 4182, SilverWolf wrote:The one thing that makes me doubt that read is that he didn't buddy me. He buddies me hardcore in games where he's scum. Like for real and he didn't here.

Hm.
Hmm.
Mh?

This is your Obv-Meta?
1. What if he decided to change it?
2. Has he buddied you while the two of you were scum together?
3. Has he buddied you while you were scum?
4. Has there been instances where he did not buddy you like he should have?

Nope, this isn't my obv-meta. Just an observation. Of course he could of decided to change it. Wake and I have never been on the same scumteam together.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4195 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:50 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4174, Marquis wrote:VOTE: aeronaut

fuck it i want this dead

Jumping around at different people isn't likely to help your case
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4196 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:22 am

Post by goodmorning »

It's very Marquis though.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4197 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Eh
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4198 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:33 am

Post by T S O »

I'm going to say exactly what I said in Completely Ridiculous: one scum lynch. That's all we need. The game will fall open if we get it.

I choked in Completely Ridiculous like fuck and I'd dearly love to redeem myself for that fuck-up.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4199 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:34 am

Post by T S O »

There were extenuating circumstances, like no-one helping me in 5-man LyLo, but the point remains that all we need is one scum lynch.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”