Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I really feel like you're scum.
I feel like you're smart scum trying to slowly try careful and cautious methods to undermine me.
I feel like your change on ABR was bullshit and I can't articulate in a conveyable way why.
I feel like some of your anger this game has been exaggerated for affect.
Can I logically argue any of these points in a convincing way?
Not really.
I have no smoking gun.
I don't think you're being unfair. I just think you're scum. And I'm sad at myself for being shitty at making it clear to other people.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

TSO wrote:I have shown my motivation as town for it, which basically was apathy and anger.
Yeah except that was reasoning you added later after being prodded about it.
Your initial reasoning had no mention of apathy or anger, it was entirely logical.

Fuck whatever.
I'm not going to win this fight.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:21 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4115, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4108, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 4103, Cheetory6 wrote:Dragon why does TSO feel town to you.
Articulate it.

because his posts feel genuinely annoyed with the towns bad play. Scum wouldn't be genuine in the least.

Seriously? There's nothing fun about winning a game because the Town imploded.

that's lame. Scum would be actively trying to make town implode
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Prod dodge.

I doubt I've missed anything earthshattering.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:43 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4127, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 4115, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4108, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 4103, Cheetory6 wrote:Dragon why does TSO feel town to you.
Articulate it.

because his posts feel genuinely annoyed with the towns bad play. Scum wouldn't be genuine in the least.

Seriously? There's nothing fun about winning a game because the Town imploded.

that's lame. Scum would be actively trying to make town implode

It really sucks when Town does it for you, is my point.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:11 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4124, Cheetory6 wrote:I think it's unfair in general that I feel like I'm right here and I just don't know how to combine the words to make it make sense.

If the only place it makes sense is in your head, it probably doesn't make sense.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:11 am

Post by T S O »

FA, still waiting on those reads/content/something at all.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:17 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4131, T S O wrote:FA, still waiting on those reads/content/something at all.

I am waiting on this as well FA.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:19 am

Post by T S O »

I'm in two minds about Cheetory - his attempt to yell me down was scummy, his resigned tone on the end of the last page was townish, but that only came after I pointed out that yelling was what I'd expect scum-Cheetory to do. Is he playing to me, or is it legitimate resignation? I don't know.
-Marquis
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:52 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 4132, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 4131, T S O wrote:FA, still waiting on those reads/content/something at all.

I am waiting on this as well FA.

Reads in a nutshell:
Kitz – town lean. Kitz is trying to lurk though and that is bothering me. Her reaoning for this is dumb IMHO – town does not need to lurk to get suspicion off them, that is a scum motivation. Not getting scum from other actions though.

Shinobi - null. I get nothing from shinobi at all.

Nobody special – not willing to lynch here for ‘reasons’

dragonspawn – been scum reading dragon for a while. Not liking the subdued way he is playing. One thing is for sure, dragon has NOT added anything that resembles scum hunting for a very long time. The one case that I can remember is against GM as ‘gloating.’

SilverWolf – town

elusive – hard town

Flubber – already laid case out and it is only getting worse. Looks very scummy.

Aeronaut – leaning scum in general because areo has been posting mostly fluff and avoiding any real scum hunting. At times I forget that he is even in the game.

Ozgin – Town lean/null. Hard to read because his posts seem quite controlled.

T S O
Cheetory6
I don’t like the latest interaction here as it is eclipsing the game. TSO is mostly null and I have has a slight scum lean on cheeto for a while because of his tunneling. The problem I have with TSO is that he seems overly defensive and all over cheeto who is leading the charge against him. There has been almost no one jumping on that wagon all game so I don’t see the reason to have such a strong reaction. Further, the forming a wagon on TSO has seemed particularly difficult considering how hard cheeto has pushed him a few times. The last few pages really does read as a frustrated townie though for both of them.

Wakeslot is my strongest scum read atm which is why my vote is there. I don’t know what way I would lean on the latest either/or situation with TSO and cheeto.

Good Morning – Scum.
Lots of posts without content:
Spoiler: quote fix
In post 3566, goodmorning wrote:I thought the only point of not hammering was so that everyone could post reads?

If we're just going to shit up the thread then I'm going to

Vote: ABR

In post 3682, goodmorning wrote:I don't understand anything.

Someone should do something sheepable.

Vote: dragon

til then.

In post 3811, goodmorning wrote:
You may notice the word I use there is "weird."

I'm starting to think SilverWolf is Town? I don't know, this game doesn't make sense anymore.

elusive could be Scum. I don't know anything.

In post 4025, goodmorning wrote:
I only did it for the applause

or something

I couldn't think of any appropriately flippant song lyrics, so...

I could get on this FAQ wagon.
I am OK with it.

Vote: FAQ

That's somewhere between L-2 and L-4, I can't count.

In post 3927, goodmorning wrote:I could actually join a wagon on Shinobi.

Or TSO for that last post.

Basically, GM’s recent posts include “lets jump on that wagon” or “I am willing to lynch X” without anything that I can identify as actual content. Almost completely vapid. Does not take any real stance on flubber – stating that the replacement is weird if scum because of the problems town is having. An argument already explored by many. Then starts going down the opposite road stating “It really sucks when Town does it for you, is my point.” Lots of whishy washy sentiments.

If I were to select the lynchee at this point it would either be Flubber or GM.

@ika – please update OP – flub and GM’s replacements are not entered on the player list.
Last edited by ika on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:55 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Flubber isn't in this game FA-who are you talking about there?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:57 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

LOL. I have no idea how I placed him there. That was supposed to be Marquis.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:02 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I agree with your scumread on GM and Wake/Marquis. dragon I am starting to see the case on as well only because his posing has changed dramatically but I doubt both he and GM are scum together. Kitz and elusive are townreads but I'd be willing to look harder at Kitz if needed. NS is town for now. Shinobi is a very hard read and null. I've been lightly townreading Aero but he's slacking big time and I could reconsider. Ozgin is a light townread due to House and other things. TSO and Cheetory-well I don't know if it's tvt or there is scum in one of them. I mean Cheetory puts up a good fight but backs down and gives up easily which is hard to believe that town would do if they think they have scum. T S O is defending himself well but he has to as either alignment-I've gotten frustrated town from him as well as defensive scum.

So yeah, I don't see too much that looks overly scummy from FA with his latest reads and it seems those pushing him gave up pretty fast as well.

So much apathy...............................
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4134, FA_Q2 wrote:Kitz – town lean. Kitz is trying to lurk though and that is bothering me. Her reaoning for this is dumb IMHO – town does not need to lurk to get suspicion off them, that is a scum motivation. Not getting scum from other actions though.

I never said I'm lurking to avoid suspicion. :facepalm: Selective reading is bad.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:13 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Simply because I hunt differently than you doesn't mean I'm not hunting.

where has aero been lately though?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:22 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 4138, Kitz wrote:
In post 4134, FA_Q2 wrote:Kitz – town lean. Kitz is trying to lurk though and that is bothering me. Her reaoning for this is dumb IMHO – town does not need to lurk to get suspicion off them, that is a scum motivation. Not getting scum from other actions though.

I never said I'm lurking to avoid suspicion. :facepalm: Selective reading is bad.

That is not selective reading - that is exactly how this post reads:
In post 3976, Kitz wrote:
In post 3975, elusive wrote:What is your take on Aeronaut\TSO?

I do not have a proper read on them. At this point it's just biased gut feeling because of how the game went.

In post 3975, elusive wrote:Also, now that you're back.

I'm lurking.
In post 3912, Kitz wrote:And on an unrelated note, I'm kinda unmotivated and meh-ish. Betrayed by town, trolled by town, conned by town, and et cetera.

lurking and then you quote yourself where you are unmotivated because "Betrayed by town, trolled by town, conned by town, and et cetera." Basically sounds to me like you don't like the fact that town was scum reading and attacking you so you decided to lurk to throw it off. Can you explain it another way?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:23 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 4139, dragonspawn wrote:Simply because I hunt differently than you doesn't mean I'm not hunting.

where has aero been lately though?

Hunting differently is fine. I don't see hunting in general.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4140, FA_Q2 wrote:lurking and then you quote yourself where you are unmotivated because "Betrayed by town, trolled by town, conned by town, and et cetera." Basically sounds to me like you don't like the fact that town was scum reading and attacking you so you decided to lurk to throw it off.
Can you explain it another way?

How about "This game is so fucked up and stupid that the past isn't really worth reading anymore so I'm just gonna depress into the Now and see what happens"? :roll:
I really don't know how to explain. I can be rather literal and I have my own use of words. I did say I'm unmotivated, so unless something Actually of interest pops up that doesn't mimmic the freaking spectacles before...

And I said nothing about scum attacking me at all. That's not what I said.
Someone gamethrew, another somewhat under a gambit, another was just so scummy in general without even an attempt to fix it, that the general town just attacked itself. Not me specifically. Every PR is dead lewl.
On top of that we got the enemy factions.
Gee. All we got is interactions, and I'm just white noise after seeing how the previous prods went.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:34 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 4142, Kitz wrote:
In post 4140, FA_Q2 wrote:lurking and then you quote yourself where you are unmotivated because "Betrayed by town, trolled by town, conned by town, and et cetera." Basically sounds to me like you don't like the fact that town was scum reading and attacking you so you decided to lurk to throw it off.
Can you explain it another way?

How about "This game is so fucked up and stupid that the past isn't really worth reading anymore so I'm just gonna depress into the Now and see what happens"? :roll:
I really don't know how to explain. I can be rather literal and I have my own use of words. I did say I'm unmotivated, so unless something Actually of interest pops up that doesn't mimmic the freaking spectacles before...

And I said nothing about scum attacking me at all. That's not what I said.
Someone gamethrew, another somewhat under a gambit, another was just so scummy in general without even an attempt to fix it, that the general town just attacked itself. Not me specifically. Every PR is dead lewl.
On top of that we got the enemy factions.
Gee. All we got is interactions, and I'm just white noise after seeing how the previous prods went.

I can understand this. Most of town felt the same way at some point in this game.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Marquis »

VOTE: fa_q2

this is going on again

tso leaning nullscum, he's just reminding me a lot of his specific aggressive scumplay
link in bio
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:53 am

Post by dragonspawn »

VOTE: marquis

I'd prefer gm. But as that doesn't happen and I don't care for the fa wagon I may as well jump on the counter wagon.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:55 am

Post by T S O »

"oh fa is scum"
"wait no"
"oh tso is scum"
"wait no"
"oh fa is scum again"

What are you doing, Marquis?
-Marquis
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:56 am

Post by ika »

In post 4134, FA_Q2 wrote:@ika – please update OP – flub and GM’s replacements are not entered on the player list.

done, also fixed your spoiler fail

just an FYI if you do spoiler
it will look like this
you need to do
Spoiler: this
[/ spoiler]
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:58 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Thanks ika.

I didn't know where I had screwed up and now I do :D
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:12 am

Post by goodmorning »

I'm getting bored with people scumreading me for not doing anything.

Hello, I'm gm, and I'm usually lazy. Nice to meet all of you.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”