FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 4045, Ozgin wrote:
In post 4043, SilverWolf wrote:Wait until tomorrow Ozgin because he's on late and won't get a chance to speak until later. I can do it as well so no hurry.

Well of course, but I want FA_Q to really understand the consequences he's facing, and if he responds with the same level of apathy that he seems to be playing with, I will bring it down on him.

Marquis wrote:i have no more feelings until i get another flip which will hopefully be my faq2 flip which will in turn hopefully be a scumflip that supertownifies me.

And what if you're wrong (and so are the rest of us who think of FA_Q negatively)?

Then stop threatening it and do it already.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by elusive »

Hey FA_Q2, who is scum? What are you reads?

What in you ISO shows your super townness?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Marquis »

give me a sec.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Marquis »

9 days

UNVOTE:

i'm going to do a full read.
link in bio
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by elusive »

VOTE: unvote

FA_Q2, your ISO is interesting. I agree about some things. Still hate the ABR hammer but I do wonder why a scum Wake would replace when it's an easy win situation.

You've got time, so be useful to town.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by T S O »

Can someone talk to me about Cheetory? Because I've reached before when I've tunnelled as town, but my fucking god his latest stuff is like leaping a chasm.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4047, Marquis wrote:also i've been toying with the idea of tso!scum. his treatment of the faq2 wagon and handling post-jump onto it kind of pings.

he's really good as scum too, so right now i'm mostly trying to distinguish my paranoia of that from any legit concerns i have.

I need to start doing worse as scum, this game has literally been one person after another saying this.

Please, do not let paranoia fuel your read on me.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by T S O »

Still support the FA wagon, his dying down is pretty null but I think it's still more likely to come from scum than town.
-Marquis
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by elusive »

If he doesn't produce reads on scum and everyone in the game he will burn in a wonderful bonfire with all the lovely gory details.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by T S O »

He's never going to do that, but like the wise old sage I am, I'll let your hope burn brightly until it's extinguished by the cold truth of experience.
-Marquis
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 4054, elusive wrote:VOTE: unvote

FA_Q2, your ISO is interesting. I agree about some things. Still hate the ABR hammer but I do wonder why a scum Wake would replace when it's an easy win situation.

You've got time, so be useful to town.

I agree with the replacement issue just like you but I am trying not to let that cloud the actual ACTIONS taken by the slot itself.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 4003, Aeronaut wrote:Catching up

And yet no posts after this....
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 4055, T S O wrote:Can someone talk to me about Cheetory? Because I've reached before when I've tunnelled as town, but my fucking god his latest stuff is like leaping a chasm.

Really because you seem to agree with him.

Basically he seems to think I am scum and has thought so all game without cause or reason. As soon as wagon started up he immediatley jumped on without a comment. He didn't come up with reasons until later.

Bad town but sum play? Not so sure about that - scum don't necessarily want to tunnel on a single player like that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by T S O »

My apologies, FA, but like the selfish hero I am, I was talking about his linking us together because you were... "afraid to interact with me" or some nonsense.
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 4061, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 4003, Aeronaut wrote:Catching up

And yet no posts after this....

And?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Wasn't sure about FA earlier but the sheer lack of people opposing the lynch has me guessing he is town.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Tempted to agree with DS. FA should still follow up on that Aeronaut thing though.

Did Ozgin ever have a scumread on FA beforehand?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4048, FA_Q2 wrote:My wagon generated really fast and very easily - want scum look there. There is literally zero resistance to it.

People keep saying these things. You know what wagon this game did have resistance to it? ABR's on D2. Do you know who didn't turn out to be Scum (disappointingly)? ABR.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 4066, Shinobi wrote:Tempted to agree with DS. FA should still follow up on that Aeronaut thing though.

No, he said FA made a very useful post, only coming up with a scumread when he got to L-1.

How convenient.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Sorry I got sidetracked with other things. Will follow up soonish
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I don't recall thinking FA was very scummy
2023 W/L | 1-0
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 4049, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 4042, Ozgin wrote:
Holding the intent to hammer, just in case Kitz isn't really sure about it.

I'm waiting for FA_Q to get a chance to really speak. I really don't like the "Whatever, blegh" attitude he has those (like in posts 4000 and 4014), I also don't get the contradiction here either, where he defends Wake by saying (basically) "What scum would replace out of a winning game?" followed by "Yeah, I think Wake is scummy..." It just doesn't add up.

This sounds like fake sympathy to me.

My least-favorite FA_Q post is probably this one, where he puts ABR at L-1 because (I am paraphrasing his attitude at that point) "Fuck it! Town lost anyways, who gives a fuck, right?! Thbbrrrrrrttttttt".

All in all, I don't really like FA_Q's posts because they're either null or grossly apathetic to the town situation.

Your 'least favorite' post is an abject lie. I didn't put him at L1 because of 'fuck it.' I put him there because he was single highhandedly destroying the game. IF ABR survived then he would have done absolutely nothing at all but distract the ENTIRE town from scum hunting and eliminating any and all ability to move forward. I gave my reasons and here you are taking shit out of context and lying about it.

You all are looking for scum ^ here is more of it.

1) You said he
destroyed
the game. You said town was fucked, not "going to be fucked" and not "getting destroyed," but "fucked" and "destroyed." Your tone was clearly that of defeat AND apathy.

2) It's really fucking cute that you bold one line of my short analysis on you that I made while reading your ISO and contemplating the idea of you being scum, and gave no fucks about the other posts I pointed to. Furthermore, I did not lie nor did I take things out of context -- I interpreted YOUR shitty post. If my analysis was SHITTY to you, then you can only imagine how SHITTY your post sounded to me.

I really want to hammer you, but I'm tired of town running into lynches with guns blazed at the hips and taking town other townies. In light of your recent reactions (arguably the most frustrated posts I've ever read), I'm almost inclined to believe you're town. But answer me this:

FA_Q2 wrote:
I agree with the replacement issue just like you but I am trying not to let that cloud the actual ACTIONS taken by the slot itself.

Do you
honestly
believe that Wake would be on the winning team, and replace out just to take the heat off of his slot in an attempt to help his already winning team?

On another pseudo-related note:

Shinobi wrote:Tempted to agree with DS. FA should still follow up on that Aeronaut thing though.

No, I did not. I actually forgot FA_Q was a player, because (in all honesty) I've been almost completely inactive until this point of D4, and most of the end of D3. I only even looked into FA_Q at the prompt of SilverWolf who asked my thoughts on him. But even so, I wasn't really (and still am not) on the scale of "ERMAHGERD HE'S A SCUMBAG," all I said was I didn't like his posts because of their apathetic (and now in hindsight, defeated) tone.

P-EDIT:

Shinobi wrote:
In post 4066, Shinobi wrote:Tempted to agree with DS. FA should still follow up on that Aeronaut thing though.

No, he said FA made a very useful post, only coming up with a scumread when he got to L-1.

How convenient.

Read above.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Like half the game is apathetic. I'm apathetic. I could lynch like half the game and not even care because this game is kind of ass and ABR did something he really shouldn't have.

Why FA over literally any other player in the game that doesn't care? You know, aside from the fact that he's at L-1.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 4072, Shinobi wrote:Like half the game is apathetic. I'm apathetic. I could lynch like half the game and not even care because this game is kind of ass and ABR did something he really shouldn't have.

Why FA over literally any other player in the game that doesn't care? You know, aside from the fact that he's at L-1.

It's funny that you mention your own apathy, because next to FA_Q, you were the other person whose posts I didn't like for the same reason.

Furthermore, for the second time now, I was not strongly scumreading FA_Q by any standards. Period. All I said was that I didn't like his posts, I presented my reasons for not liking his posts, and I prompted him to respond. If I really scumread him, I would have hammered him. Threatening to hammer him, though, is a pretty damn good way to put pressure on even the most apathetic of players. And I got just as good of a response from him as I could have asked for.

Now his wagon is dying down a little, and I think it's obvious why: He reacted in a townie manner to the pressure put on him. And I didn't even have to push the pressure on him, everyone else seemed to have done it, all I did was threaten him with the hammer and he lashed out like the frustrated town that he might be.

And just because apathy is popular, doesn't make it good for the town.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Shinobi »

No, but it does mean you don't really have much of a case to begin with when apathy is prevalent which just means it's really convenient.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”