camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:57 am

Post by camisade »

unvote

I'm not going to vote until we have a good reason for suspicion.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:14 pm

Post by camisade »

Is Village Idiot an actual role? Or is it just someone that's stupid? [/noob]

Cause pickemgenius sure acts like one, no offense.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:25 am

Post by camisade »

kravhen wrote: Now I'll
Unvote: Adel
because that seems to be what some of you are waiting for. I also want to use this opportunity to shift some focus to those who still have their votes on Adel. For all we know they could be scum that placed their votes first disguised in randomvoteness and patiently waiting for lynch. Or they could be scumbuddies that think Adel's identity is compromised and dont dare defend her =P
I want to know why you're unvoting Adel just to get the suspicion off of you. You even say in your post that's why you unvoted, which is very suspicious. Then you want to question the people who did the exact same thing you did?
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by camisade »

kravhen wrote:I'm unvoting because it seems as long as my vote's there, the focus stays on me and Adel. It doesn't mean she's off of my suspicion list, I just want to hear from the more silent ones from now. For all we know, there could be scum among them taking advantage of not being in the spotlight.

I also never said I unvoted to take the suspicion off of me. If you wanna quote me, quote me right. "I want to question the people who did the exact same thing you did" ? Who else has done what I did? Why do you suddenly come out of lurking mode when time has come for you and fellow lurkers to enter the questioning room?
Taking the focus off of you is basically taking the suspicion off of you. You wanted people to take their attention off of you and put it somewhere else.. which I find exactly the same.

You wanted to question the other people who voted for Adel, which you also did. That's what I meant by that. I came out of lurking mode, because I didn't have anything to add until you made the post, and you also asked for everyone else's take on the whole you vs Adel thing.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:58 pm

Post by camisade »

pickemgenius wrote:
Blue Zebra wrote:
Is there a specific reason you voted camisade, pickem?
Heh, hasn't said much, ofcourse Patrick hasn't said much (he will though) and CTD hasn't been able to post a bunch, and from what I've seen from him doesn't post a shitload anyway, so that's why for now.
Is it because I called you Village Idiot? :lol: Sorry, I was just confused because all your posts had been really weird, but your posts since CTD showed up have been good. I'm feeling really overwhelmed, because no Mafia game (on other sites) I've ever been in has had this much activity.

And @ Albert B. Rampage, I think krahven was acting pretty scummy. He said that his vote stayed on Adel because of his gut-feeling, and that his vote was the only valid vote? I really didn't get that,
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:47 am

Post by camisade »

kravhen wrote: @camisade: Did Adel's defense seem any scummy to you? What does your gut pick up about her?
Adel's posts have come off as oddly aggressive to me. Especially these:
Adel wrote:Check my birth date and my number of game posts before you start threatening me. It isn't going to win you any games. Talk to ABR about it, and next time remember to look before you leap. You may even want to look through my games and see how many bandwagons I've successfully started day 1 (hint: about 5 out of 7) and carried through to lynch. If I was scum I would not be making this post, no, I would be getting you lynched in the next ten pages. And everyone else: please spare me the WIFOM noise, I am just telling the boy what is what.
This post amounts to "If you threaten me, I'll get you lynched" which is very :roll:
Adel wrote:Sir Tornado got it right. I was trying to illustrate that making pointlessly negative & confrontational posts could have unfortunate consequences for him- & he should be more careful in who he tries to mindfuck. Also, I often bully people that I see trying to bully me or others.
Was the birthday post not a pointlessly negative and confrontational post?
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:59 am

Post by camisade »

pickemgenius wrote:Sorry, busy day yesterday, and a pretty busy one today aswell.

*need to do shit for sure though tonight barring something awkward like last night*

- want to hear from Camisade aswell since i'm still liking my vote right now.
I don't even understand what the basis for your vote is (considering you gave no reason) besides that I called you a Village Idiot because you posted nothing but nonsense until CTD showed up.
CrashTextDummie wrote:
Blue Zebra wrote:@CTD: While I can see why you'd think otherwise, my vote on camisade was, in fact, not serious.
I find that incredibly hard to believe. Your 3 previous votes were clearly marked as joke-votes, and this one wasn't. That's a clear change in your modus operandi, if nothing else.

Also, the timing of your vote is peculiar, for reasons already stated. As for this:
Blue Zebra wrote:He decided he didn't like joke votes, so I joke voted him.
Camisade said that he's not gonna vote until there's good reason for suspicion. No where does he even mention joke votes (or a dislike thereof). I cannot fathom at all how someone could take that post as an invitation for a "joke vote".
I was being serious. I don't dislike joke votes, but I don't think I really "get" the humor cuz none of the stuff seems very funny to me.

I'm going to
Vote: Albert B. Rampage
because he does nothing but confuse me and I want answers for his odd behavior.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:04 am

Post by camisade »

Haut Boy wrote:
Adel wrote:
kravhen wrote:Yes Village Idiot is an actual role, it's actually more deadly and dangerous than the mafia itself! It does not kill during the night, but it SUCKS YOUR BRAINS OUT DURING THE DAY AND MAKES YOU WEAR SOCKS WITH SANDALS! I also think Pickem is a VI lolz so lets vote him!

Just kidding. Chill Adel. Don't start quoting the hell out of this reply.
(Emphasis mine.) I get a feeling of defensiveness here, to say the least.
I'm pretty sure he's still joking there even in the bolded part. But everything else you said was valid, especially staying his over-confident strategy then attacking Adel for it.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:04 am

Post by camisade »

camisade wrote:
Haut Boy wrote:
Adel wrote:
kravhen wrote:Yes Village Idiot is an actual role, it's actually more deadly and dangerous than the mafia itself! It does not kill during the night, but it SUCKS YOUR BRAINS OUT DURING THE DAY AND MAKES YOU WEAR SOCKS WITH SANDALS! I also think Pickem is a VI lolz so lets vote him!

I'm pretty sure he's still joking there even in the bolded part. But everything else you said was valid, especially staying his over-confident strategy then attacking Adel for it.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:05 am

Post by camisade »

Ugh, I can't get the quote tags working and I forgot you couldn't edit.. it should say.
Haut Boy wrote:
Adel wrote:

Sorry for the triple post. :oops:
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:07 pm

Post by camisade »

Still here...
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:18 am

Post by camisade »

deadscilent wrote:Can we just kill me already? lol XD

Townies wanna lose, so be it,kick me off.

I had a long post before in which I voted for crash text and I carried on my vote from there.

Sorrry about your luck, if you want to know,just look back on when I posted it.
lol
I hate it when people post things like "if you want to lose lynch me" because it feels like a threat.
lol

I don't think that you've done is lynchworthy though and I'm not going to place a vote on you and get you to -2.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:32 am

Post by camisade »

pickemgenius wrote:
Erotomachia wrote:If you sign up for a game you should do your best to win and help out your team.
So like... whose team is she on?
Blue Team
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:22 am

Post by camisade »

Adel wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
Adel wrote: I am starting to think of ds as being a potential VI. I'm not really committed to voting for Haut Boy, but I am interested in being a part of the wagon on him because I am interested in where it is going.
What do you mean by you are interested in where HB wagon is going?
This game has been
slow
compared to what I am used to. Stirring the pot seems like a good idea to me, and HB is a bit scummier than other players right now, but there hasn't been enough interaction for me to be really confident of anyone's alignment.
I don't think the game has been very slow, it's just we've had 16 pages and none of it has really added up to a good case against anyone.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:49 am

Post by camisade »

I've been lurking and not commenting because I haven't really anything comment worthy. It feels like the same people keep rehashing the same arguements at a different page and the same answers are given. I honestly don't understand why HB is so scummy.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Adel wrote:In my experience it takes more than one polite post to flush a lurker. The only completed game I've played with ABR was one where I was scum and I really led the town Day 1 in flushing lurkers, so I've been hesitant to repeat any of those arguments from that game here, even though I honestly believe in many of them.

ABR: what do you think of camisade? What do you think we should we do about his lurking before the deadline?
I think we should VOTE camisade. Useless player...
NabakovNabakov wrote:ABR has yet to post content
NO U
And you've been contributing so much. :roll:
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:34 am

Post by camisade »

Blue Zebra wrote: @camisade: Who are your current suspicions, and who do you want lynched right now?
I'm still all for an Albert lynch. His erratic behavior is messed up, and I think he's the safest bet to lynch today.
deadscilent wrote:question:

There has been a lot of finger pointing.
Who does everyone think is mafia?
It's like your trying to get lynched.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by camisade »

Wow 3 pages fast. I'll read & post comments tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”