dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:08 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 3903, Cheetory6 wrote:This game is boring.
I don't miss the fucking trainwreck that this game was a few cycles ago, but did we really have to slip onto the other end of the spectrum into watching paint dry territory?

Hi Dragon, tell me about GM. Is it just the gloating bit that you were talking about that made you feel like she's scum or is there more to it than that?

Pretty much.

Slight town read for tso. He just feels town this game.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:56 am

Post by T S O »

Careful, dragonspawn, you need to get paranoid of me for no reason because I played well in Masquerade a bit back as scum. All the cool kids are doing it.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by goodmorning »

I could actually join a wagon on Shinobi.

Or TSO for that last post.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

TSO reads like frustrated town to me. He worked a lot harder in 178 from what I saw. That said, his defensiveness and apathetic behavior is kind of annoying and I'd wagon him if it would get him to stop whining and start scumhunting.

Shinobi-no whining but very apathetic and won't agree to a read/vote/wagon whatever-I would wagon him as well if it would get him to commit to something for real.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by T S O »

I want NS dead.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by T S O »

That's my prerogative for today, full stop.
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

OK

VOTE: Nobody Special

Very under the radar and nitpicky about things that don't matter.

Be productive or be hanged<----------------------totally stole that line from House. :wink:
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by elusive »

Wow, TSO do I have to point out somethings to you from this Thread on why that might be a bad idea? What we should do is wagon analysis for all three (KC, Vikingfan, ABR) + the last VC on NJ. Since all were town, at least some on that must be scum. Can you do that? I might get to it tomorrow or Sunday probably should v\la though due to rl stuff.

Also, because I hadn't actually read the thread carefully post the VC. I did not ask for mod intervention. I also didn't click on any of NJ's links because of the obvious. That's all I will say on this issue till post game.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by elusive »

Also, just because YouTube links should be something lovely or funny or happy or sad but in a good way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mHAuOibP-k
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 3929, T S O wrote:I want NS dead.

Why?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 3900, Cheetory6 wrote:
NS getting called out on his Aero push looking bad and then ignoring the callout and still continuing to push that same detail makes me actually lean town on him, but he should start playing more.

I don't get how that makes you lean town on him.

In post 3901, Cheetory6 wrote:
Aeronaut wrote:I actually feel like I should look into my last few games with TSO. Something is bugging me

P-edit: Uh yea
.. go on..

Well, I was looking at the people who've died, and I thought it was bit too coincidental that the kills on Day 2 and 3 were people who were pushing for a TSO lynch pretty hard all game. Then I remembered that Elle was a claimed PR, which kind of just leaves Mathblade. So Idk how strong that hunch is anymore.

Aeronaut wrote::/

Please lynch that^ please I can't look at it anymore
zzzzz.
I really fail to see how awkward tone is scummy Aero. Unless this is stereotypically different from how dragon usually sounds, I don't really see what the case is here.

The case isn't an awkward tone; It's when a player says something like "Or are you just going to post like that while the rest of us work and put ourselves on the line?", that makes my hair stand on in.
He's actively trying to fit in.
I'm struggling to understand why so few people see this.

In post 3905, Cheetory6 wrote:Only other case I can get behind right now is the pre-replace-out case on Wake.
With ABR/NakedJogger/Math all having flipped town, I think that quickhammer he did may have just been an attempt to capitalize on the stupid shit that was happening.

I do agree with this though; if Dragon isn't an option today, I'd settle for Marquis/Wake slot. That hammer sucked, and Marquis isn't helping the situation.

Question: People who have played a game where Wake was scum: is that his usual scum behavior? I've only played with him as town.

In post 3910, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 3836, Nobody Special wrote:Shin, why do you interpret the list as a scumlist? I read it as an activity/lurker list.

Hello?

VOTE: Shinobi

I even spelled it properly!

wait, what the hell is this shit
2023 W/L | 1-0
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 3928, SilverWolf wrote:TSO reads like frustrated town to me. He worked a lot harder in 178 from what I saw. That said, his defensiveness and apathetic behavior is kind of annoying and I'd wagon him if it would get him to stop whining and start scumhunting.

Shinobi-no whining but very apathetic and won't agree to a read/vote/wagon whatever-I would wagon him as well if it would get him to commit to something for real.

Can wagon Marquis, especially considering that wagon was my idea to start with. :lol:
My only issue with the wagon was Wake's replace, which seemed kind of unnecessary from a scum standpoint. /shrug, maybe it's not an important factoid. The more I think about it, the less I think it matters.

@NS: Did my answer give you anything or are you just going to continue to votepark on me for funsies?

Pedit: I'm in agreement with Aero; dragonspawn's post regarding me was really weak, especially since scum loves to prod me to do stuff when I'm lazy since it makes them look like they care without actually doing anything in regards to solving the game.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Aero-Yes, Wake acts that way as scum and yes, I'd get behind a Marquis wagon but no one seemed interested when I tried to get one going and NS is acting scummy so moved to that wagon.

I'm also bored. :wink:
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3906, Shinobi wrote:
In post 3905, Cheetory6 wrote:Only other case I can get behind right now is the pre-replace-out case on Wake.
With ABR/NakedJogger/Math all having flipped town, I think that quickhammer he did may have just been an attempt to capitalize on the stupid shit that was happening.
I'm still trying to decide how I feel about his replace out in general, because I can see the angle of him being town that just doesn't want to have to give a shit anymore, but it did kind of feel like he was being a bit too intentionally loud about that detail.
marquis wrote:makes a lot of sense as a pisskop partner.
Can you pull up specific examples of where you see this?

Scum probably doesn't replace out in such a trainwreck of a game.

It's the only thing stopping me from pursuing that wagon.

I was on the same train of thought but the case SW has put forth makes sense. Wake is the type of player that would replace out if he thought it would help his team take the win.

Not one thing wake did while he was still in the game was town and it does seem rather asinine to make new assumptions about a scummy slot simply because of a replace. If Marquis was doing things for town that would be different but not much so far.

VOTE: Marquis

Also pretty iffy on dragon. He has nothing other than this asinine gloating case. That entire line of reasoning is lacking actual content.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

OK

VOTE: Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Marquis »

convenient flip on the wake replacement opinion, faq2

even if i'm the one who gets lynched today, let the record show who the actual scum is : )
link in bio
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Marquis is correct. FA's #3784 and #3938 don't jive.

What warranted the change?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Nevermind, he answered it and I'm just ignoring stuff.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by goodmorning »

The game is super long and super full of garbage. I don't know why anyone expects Marquis to have sorted the wheat from the chaff after just a day.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 3936, Shinobi wrote:@NS: Did my answer give you anything or are you just going to continue to votepark on me for funsies?

I was not impressed by your answer. I'm going to keep an eye on you, and for now, my vote.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 3944, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 3936, Shinobi wrote:@NS: Did my answer give you anything or are you just going to continue to votepark on me for funsies?

I was not impressed by your answer. I'm going to keep an eye on you, and for now, my vote.

So what kind of answer would you have found satisfactory?

I don't even know how you can draw a conclusion about my alignment from that question.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Marquis »

whenever i tried to just skim before i replaced in i kept going over how day 2 and 3 lynches unfolded while knowing the end results, and i found myself busy laughing. i don't think i have a great grasp on the game yet but now that i'm on town's side and not just some sadistic onlooker it's a bit less funny to me. well except tso. i'm not going to bother myself too much with reading him but if i get some sort of feeling about certain aggression from him then idk maybe.

basically this game is huge and i was feeling good about it until i replaced in and got town and now i have to try and actually get something done about scum in the face of all these pr deaths. especially the lynches and abr's decisions. ugh. gross.

i did look at pisskop's iso and i think it points to fa_q2 being scum both from his own and quoted content, though. if anyone wants to check up on that too that'd be fun we can talk about it together later

i'll come back here to post tomorrow, hopefully. will catch up a bit in between now and then.
link in bio
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3941, Shinobi wrote:Marquis is correct. FA's #3784 and #3938 don't jive.

What warranted the change?

Nothing changed. The replace is NOT scummy. That was what I was stating - it is wrong to state the slot was scummy because of the replacement.

Wakes actions, OTOH, were very scummy and I had stated as such earlier. I was hesitant because of the swap to lynch that slot though. SW made a valid point though - I should not be holding back because of the swap particularly wake who I could see actually doing something like that. It seems strange that a scum would swap out of a game they were doing so well in but it is really hard to ignore that hammer when it is starkly out of character for wake in general.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3942, Shinobi wrote:Nevermind, he answered it and I'm just ignoring stuff.

lol. Answered before I continued reading :D
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:59 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3946, Marquis wrote:
i did look at pisskop's iso and i think it points to fa_q2 being scum both from his own and quoted content, though. if anyone wants to check up on that too that'd be fun we can talk about it together later

Go on?
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”