Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3900 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Kitz wrote:First clue, I'm suspicious of the interaction between TSO and Shinobi.
Only thing that stood out to me is just the initial strategy Shinobi used to open the game and that just kind of made me lean that they're somewhat less likely to be linked. So I'm not really sure what you were seeing there..?
Can you point out something specific in their interactions that you thought was suspicious?

TSO wrote:I am trying not to snap here, but I am basically at the end of my tether in response to talking about me being scum and I'm not going to be doing that anymore.
What exactly is worth snapping at? You've kind of put me in a lame place where if I push my case on you anymore, then I'm being an asshole to you. Smart move if you're scum, kind of lame if you're not. :igmeou:

NS getting called out on his Aero push looking bad and then ignoring the callout and still continuing to push that same detail makes me actually lean town on him, but he should start playing more.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3901 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Aeronaut wrote:I actually feel like I should look into my last few games with TSO. Something is bugging me

P-edit: Uh yea
.. go on..

Aeronaut wrote::/

Please lynch that^ please I can't look at it anymore
zzzzz.
I really fail to see how awkward tone is scummy Aero. Unless this is stereotypically different from how dragon usually sounds, I don't really see what the case is here.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3902 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:00 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 3899, Aeronaut wrote::/

Please lynch that^ please I can't look at it anymore

then make a case. Scum hunt for a change.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3903 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

This game is boring.
I don't miss the fucking trainwreck that this game was a few cycles ago, but did we really have to slip onto the other end of the spectrum into watching paint dry territory?

Hi Dragon, tell me about GM. Is it just the gloating bit that you were talking about that made you feel like she's scum or is there more to it than that?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3904 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also, if you could be a pal and give me your TSO read that'd be just lovely.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3905 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Only other case I can get behind right now is the pre-replace-out case on Wake.
With ABR/NakedJogger/Math all having flipped town, I think that quickhammer he did may have just been an attempt to capitalize on the stupid shit that was happening.
I'm still trying to decide how I feel about his replace out in general, because I can see the angle of him being town that just doesn't want to have to give a shit anymore, but it did kind of feel like he was being a bit too intentionally loud about that detail.
marquis wrote:makes a lot of sense as a pisskop partner.
Can you pull up specific examples of where you see this?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3906 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 3905, Cheetory6 wrote:Only other case I can get behind right now is the pre-replace-out case on Wake.
With ABR/NakedJogger/Math all having flipped town, I think that quickhammer he did may have just been an attempt to capitalize on the stupid shit that was happening.
I'm still trying to decide how I feel about his replace out in general, because I can see the angle of him being town that just doesn't want to have to give a shit anymore, but it did kind of feel like he was being a bit too intentionally loud about that detail.
marquis wrote:makes a lot of sense as a pisskop partner.
Can you pull up specific examples of where you see this?

Scum probably doesn't replace out in such a trainwreck of a game.

It's the only thing stopping me from pursuing that wagon.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3907 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:40 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I completely disagree that Wake's replace out is town. Seriously, he was scummy as fuck before that and he could of just decided he needed to replace and did it in such a way so people would think it's townish.

I am not letting him off the hook when he's been obvscum the whole game and it looks like I'm going to have to case this latter when I have time.

Wake is scum. Marquis has done nothing to make me change my mind on that spot either.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3908 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Shinobi »

I'm aware that it isn't the towniest thing, but do we really think that scum throws away an easy win like that?

Even if he gets lynched as scum his team is still
way
ahead here.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3909 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Shinobi »

The more I post about it, the less confident I feel in that read.

That slot can still be scum.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3910 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 3836, Nobody Special wrote:Shin, why do you interpret the list as a scumlist? I read it as an activity/lurker list.

Hello?

VOTE: Shinobi

I even spelled it properly!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3911 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:57 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Who says he's throwing away an easy win? He's not getting himself modkilled. He's just replacing. He's been extremely busy. It's the perfect WIFOM replace out. I would not of voted him for that alone but due to his other extremely out of character aggressive behavior, refusal to vote except to hammer VF and doing nothing but complain about how long the game is and how he doesn't want to read it or post any reads or do anything but complain about how long it is and be useless or make excuses, if he isn't scum, I don't know who is. I'll post some specific posts that show this.

He's gotta be scum.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3912 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Kitz »

I've been thinking and got a theory.
What if the two missing kills are from immune-attacking eachothers? One kills, one hits immune. Repeated following night.

Let's say... A SK+GF setup. Would that mean that they know eachothers for having hit eachothers?
If that's the case, I'd like to engineer with current FoS and Scumreads to see informative counters and subtle omgus.

An unrelated theory that's sad, I think we lost all our PR.

And on an unrelated note, I'm kinda unmotivated and meh-ish. Betrayed by town, trolled by town, conned by town, and et cetera.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3913 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 3911, SilverWolf wrote:Who says he's throwing away an easy win? He's not getting himself modkilled. He's just replacing. He's been extremely busy. It's the perfect WIFOM replace out. I would not of voted him for that alone but due to his other extremely out of character aggressive behavior, refusal to vote except to hammer VF and doing nothing but complain about how long the game is and how he doesn't want to read it or post any reads or do anything but complain about how long it is and be useless or make excuses, if he isn't scum, I don't know who is. I'll post some specific posts that show this.

He's gotta be scum.

Yeah, I came to the same conclusion earlier. Meh.

In post 3910, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 3836, Nobody Special wrote:Shin, why do you interpret the list as a scumlist? I read it as an activity/lurker list.

Hello?

VOTE: Shinobi

I even spelled it properly!

lol?

What exactly are you trying to do here?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3914 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Shinobi »

That is the lamest vote I've ever seen.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3915 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:26 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3912, Kitz wrote:I've been thinking and got a theory.
What if the two missing kills are from immune-attacking eachothers? One kills, one hits immune. Repeated following night.

Let's say... A SK+GF setup. Would that mean that they know eachothers for having hit eachothers?
If that's the case, I'd like to engineer with current FoS and Scumreads to see informative counters and subtle omgus.

An unrelated theory that's sad, I think we lost all our PR.

And on an unrelated note, I'm kinda unmotivated and meh-ish. Betrayed by town, trolled by town, conned by town, and et cetera.

Do you mean that you think there's an SK immune player in this game still? Why would GF be immune?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3916 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:28 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I think with only one kill the past two nights, that there was a missed kill for some reason both times considering there were 3 attempts N1.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3917 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Shinobi »

Does anyone know if NS always harps on useless details like this? I've never played with him before.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3918 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 3915, SilverWolf wrote:Do you mean that you think there's an SK immune player in this game still? Why would GF be immune?

With all these PR, I'm guessing he's vulnerable to investigation, and probably let his lackies attack for him.

After reviewing the setup of current dead players, I really fail to see that there's a vigilante.
If there's two mafia, that'd be too overpowered. Seeing the player interaction, I actually don't see two opposite team factions, so it should just be 1 organised faction.

So perhaps a 4-5M and 1NK versus town?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3919 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:35 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3918, Kitz wrote:
In post 3915, SilverWolf wrote:Do you mean that you think there's an SK immune player in this game still? Why would GF be immune?

With all these PR, I'm guessing he's vulnerable to investigation, and probably let his lackies attack for him.

After reviewing the setup of current dead players, I really fail to see that there's a vigilante.
If there's two mafia, that'd be too overpowered. Seeing the player interaction, I actually don't see two opposite team factions, so it should just be 1 organised faction.

So perhaps a 4-5M and 1NK versus town?

1NK? Do you mean SK? I still don't know how 3 kill attempts were managed N1 if we don't have a vig or another mafia faction? *scratches head*

The missed kills could be due to a BP with an X-shot modifier.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3920 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 3917, Shinobi wrote:Does anyone know if NS always harps on useless details like this? I've never played with him before.

Yes, I do.

Just answer the damned question.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3921 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 3916, SilverWolf wrote:I think with only one kill the past two nights, that there was a missed kill for some reason both times considering there were 3 attempts N1.

Damnit. I see it now, thanks. Well, my theory of GF+SK stands but there's a last Town PR by this information :

1. Three attacks.
2. Healed, two deaths.
3. Single attack two nights.
= Visited a visit-killer. That's possible, right?

Neither ABR, NJ, MB, etc, has been attacked and they're town. A Vigilante should have attacked. No one flipped that yet.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3922 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 3920, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 3917, Shinobi wrote:Does anyone know if NS always harps on useless details like this? I've never played with him before.

Yes, I do.

Just answer the damned question.

Because she had some of those people on her scumlist before so I assumed it was a scumlist.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3923 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:59 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3921, Kitz wrote:
In post 3916, SilverWolf wrote:I think with only one kill the past two nights, that there was a missed kill for some reason both times considering there were 3 attempts N1.

Damnit. I see it now, thanks. Well, my theory of GF+SK stands but there's a last Town PR by this information :

1. Three attacks.
2. Healed, two deaths.
3. Single attack two nights.
= Visited a visit-killer. That's possible, right?

Neither ABR, NJ, MB, etc, has been attacked and they're town. A Vigilante should have attacked. No one flipped that yet.

I agree if there was a vig, they should of acted N2 or N3. I'm not sure how to explain 3 attempts N1 and on 1 N2 and N3. My guess is BP is at play somehow.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3924 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Marquis »

wake's replace out was town because i'm town

get with it and i'll get with you later
link in bio

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”