SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6650 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Imperium »

VOTE: TSO
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6651 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 6615, ZZZX wrote:
In post 6607, Magua wrote:
In post 6604, ZZZX wrote:Like 10feb

Did you and Xombie both also fullclaim around this time?

---

What do you think about mastin not submitting an action last Night?

Alternative question: Was there any conversation D2 about mastin clearing y'all D3?

I never dull claimed. I have claimed most of my stuff early on. I got cleared at night 1 basically thou

In post 6617, ZZZX wrote:
In post 6616, Magua wrote:What about Xombie?

---

Is your clearing basically "mastin claimed something or other whereby if you were scum you would've shot her but she didn't get shot therefore you're not scum"?

Nope. It was an actions interaction.

And zombie was cleared d1 somewhat.

I wouldn't mind hearing why you guys think you got cleared on day one and night one.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6652 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Imperium »

Because from my point of view, the only person who got cleared day one is the person who blocked cephrir from taking a day action on TD/Zelink, and that wasn't Xombie.

The only person who got cleared night one is the person who made there be no kill, and that wasn't you.

So, color me confused.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6653 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 4582, Imperium wrote:
Spoiler: Yesterday's wagon interaction on Peregrine
In post 2242, Imperium wrote:
Vote: Peregrine

In post 2248, T S O wrote:I'd love a flashwagon but not on myself or Beast. I don't know why the Vyse wagon derailed - his replace-out doesn't make sense.

In post 2252, T S O wrote:is anyone up for a TD speedlynch

pedit: my man this question is just fr you

In post 2246, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: peregrine

In post 2253, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 2252, T S O wrote:is anyone up for a TD speedlynch

I'm not.

In post 2254, T S O wrote:I am, and I think anyone reading his switch from you to the mastin wagon should also be.

In post 2255, Imperium wrote:nope!
let's lynch peregrine.

In post 2257, T S O wrote:I'd love to hear why you're not.

In post 2258, T S O wrote:Do we have to lynch Peregrine? He's a completely null read.

In post 2259, Imperium wrote:yes.

In post 2260, T S O wrote:No, I don't particularly feel like Peregrine. My apologies.

In post 2261, T S O wrote:VOTE: TiphaineDeath

In post 2263, Imperium wrote:i'll type up a town case when i have time.
why not compromise on a null read? TD isn't getting lynched today.

In post 2265, T S O wrote:
In post 1601, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey guys, having problems irl, don't want it to spill over in to game, but don't REALLY have time to post right now. I've looked terrible this game and this move is not going to help. I think cephrir is scum UNVOTE: VOTE: cephrir I'll try to explain this when I get back, promise.

I think Cephrir's scum!

In post 1662, TiphaineDeath wrote:1579+1580=cephrir scum. He responds to my same post in two different, both derogatory ways. He planned and wanted to respond and make sure I got shut down and lumped in as scum with ace, he also forgot he had already done so, not town play. See, ace has been incredibly scummy, but he can't be scum as long is cephrir is unless we are in multiball, so cephrir is the lynch.

Still going with Cephrir-scum!

In post 1828, TiphaineDeath wrote:I do not like this interaction Sam-I-Am. Note to self, Stick-With-Your-Gut, and logic and everyone else be damned. VOTE: Solar Wind

My gut said it was Solar Wind all along!

In post 2040, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ceph is almost certainly town at this point.

Cephrir is so town!

In post 2052, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ceph and solars talk was crappy, Solars vote and unvote stinks of scum trying to make something happen and backing off quickly when it doesn't. Ceph's gambit is town.

Ceph town, Solar still scum.

In post 2100, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hi magua! :D.

And no, no particular reason to have a read on Rach either way, but in my experience scum rach super lurks, though that may just be rach-rach XD.

I would love to lynch mastin today, that would make me happy, it just doesn't seem likely :/.

I support mastin as well!

In post 2106, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ya know what, fuck it this lynch is more likely than a lynch on Solar XD, why the fuck not. VOTE: mastin

Mastin is scum!

In post 2266, T S O wrote:Didn't include points on PV but he supports that dying too.

In post 2271, T S O wrote:But, even if you feel it's weak - it's still far better than Peregrine.

In post 2274, T S O wrote:Because the case on Peregrine is ??? right now and ??? does not lead to a scum lynch.

In post 2279, T S O wrote:At the same time, your case on Peregrine is
still
???, and you've clearly been reading the thread! So I'm waiting to be blown away.

In post 2285, T S O wrote:Okay.

I am still waiting for why Peregrine is scum.

In post 2286, Magua wrote:Not interested in the D1 lynch of anyone I consider to be lynchbait just because they do lynchbait things. That's what makes them lynchbait.

This includes both PeregrineV and TiphaineDeath.

In particular, I see nothing in TSO's that says TD-scum to me rather than TD-just-being-his-goddamn-normal-self. If anything, TD jumping his reads over like that makes me more likely to read him town because scum just wouldn't need to.

Do want to vote Imperium, though, for pre-emptive buddying, but this is past RVS so I won't even though I should.

In post 2287, T S O wrote:Oh, so basically:

My case on TD is, apparently, bad and so we are not doing it.
Your case on PV is, quite clearly, non-existent and yet we ...are doing it?

In post 2288, T S O wrote:I'll admit it - the TD case is solidly mediocre. It's still the best thing we've got right now.

In post 2289, Imperium wrote:TD is town and so we are not doing it. In addition, the case on him is bad.
Peregrine is ??? at BEST and so we are doing it. There is no case on him.

In post 2290, T S O wrote:*bashes head through screen*

What you will see if you click above is the interaction once Nacho started to try to push for a Peregrine lynch yesterday. (yes, he backed off, Peregrine pulled that same exact you should lynch me eventually to help town as a town beloved princess in cap com where Nacho and I were scum, we thought he was doing the same thing.)

But, as Nacho starts pushing Pere and Cephrir jumps on, TSO starts ramping up his lets lynch TD, what's the case on Pere. I included the Magua interaction because it's also twitch worthy for the reasoning. He considers Pere lynchbait so he doesn't want a lynch there BUT rachmarie is also lynchbait so I'm not sure why he considered her a fine lynch, so.

Anyway, didn't pick this up in Peregrine's iso but when TSO complained about trying and not getting a TD lynch, I didn't remember him even pushing TD so I looked and voila.

I think this makes him more likely scum. (I'd say definite scum, but in Once Upon a Winter's Night, I thought Beast could be scum for refusing to help me lynch scum Antihero on day one because he didn't like the case on him.)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6654 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 6545, ZZZX wrote:Can I get why people think mastin is scum again?

In post 6551, ZZZX wrote:CAN SOMEONE JUST FREAKING EXPLAIN WHAT THE * is going on here and not ignore me?

In post 6553, ZZZX wrote:*SMASH HEAD BY WALL*

In post 6554, ZZZX wrote:STOP/IGNORING/ME people...

Can you explain what the heck this was all about?

Your first post is four minutes before your next three posts. In that four minutes of EVERYONE IGNORING YOU Mastin and Zelink were the only people to post.

So, why did you feel the need to go ballistic?

And what purpose does it serve to get into a "You haven't done more than me you're posting fluff" slap fest with Zelink when if you're reading the game even as a skim master (or novice) you'd have to be color blind or not have a pulse to miss the blinking green lights that shine from all of his posts.

This all just feels fake.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6655 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Imperium »

Town is in (Zelink, Magua, FourTrouble, ooba, vezok, xombie) and probably in (espionage, metal sonic, farside)

Need to think about everyone else.

Nacho would probably add Mastin to the probably town list though I think.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6656 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 6654, Imperium wrote:

In post 6551, ZZZX wrote:CAN SOMEONE JUST FREAKING EXPLAIN WHAT THE * is going on here and not ignore me?

Your first post is four minutes before your next three posts. In that four minutes of EVERYONE IGNORING YOU Mastin and Zelink were the only people to post.

And what purpose does it serve to get into a "You haven't done more than me you're posting fluff" slap fest with Zelink when if you're reading the game even as a skim master (or novice) you'd have to be color blind or not have a pulse to miss the blinking green lights that shine from all of his posts.

Because votes were going in without anyone explain wtf was going on
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6657 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 6655, Imperium wrote:Town is in (Zelink, Magua, FourTrouble, ooba, vezok, xombie) and probably in (espionage, metal sonic, farside)

He would add Mastin and ZZZX to the probably town lists. Also, we are still lynching Ank today, just a friendly reminder.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6658 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 6657, Imperium wrote:
In post 6655, Imperium wrote:Town is in (Zelink, Magua, FourTrouble, ooba, vezok, xombie) and probably in (espionage, metal sonic, farside)

He would add Mastin and ZZZX to the probably town lists. Also, we are still lynching Ank today, just a friendly reminder.

...but but TSO?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6659 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Well, hate to be the bearer of bad news after my post just yesterday, but, uh, more bad news for my activity--
Today, one of my uncles died. I'm not emotionally compromised (basically the only thing I feel is sadness, but it's sadness for not feeling anything and not true sadness), and I'm not flying to Michigan for the funeral (I live in Washington), so I'm not gonna be V/LA in any definite terms, but, well, my mom IS going to the funeral.

And her departure will assuredly affect my availability in some manner or another. Just be on guard for it; this is me saying I'll probably be normal, but COULD have reduced activity. In the meantime,
In post 6582, vezokpiraka wrote:Wait. I protected sonic last night, but I didn't protect-protect him. I made him action immune.
This is probably the answer.

I'll tell my buddies about a
further
mod clarification I got last night contradicting what I last said, but point is, TSO likely visited Sonic, and regardless of whether his action succeeded or failed, I shouldn't have known about it.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6660 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6662470#p6662470]post 6585[/url], Magua wrote:A recert is something mastin knew was coming up.
Yes, but I did not know it was going to be THAT time-intensive; I was blindsided.
So on Friday after Cephrir had been shot, does mastin, knowing that she's not going to have any time over the weekend, jump ahead?
If I was scum you can be assured I would.

But on Friday? I didn't even know Ceph was dead.

And it's a well-established fact that I pay ZERO attention to pedits. I ignore 'em.

Which, one notes, was made hours before the deadline.
Which I had no clue we were anywhere near.

I don't pay attention to deadlines.
Well-established fact. (You could even look at my own dang modded games for proof.)
My academy.
Agnigi
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6661 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 6611, Imperium wrote:
In post 6596, theaceofspades wrote:VOTE: mastin2

this vote is scummy

how is it scummy? i called mastin scum 100 years ago. Nothing else is really grabbing my attention. Back to that.
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6662 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Mastin posted, but no claim. Time to lynch him.

@zelnick: my night actions are not yours to decide.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #6663 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Vezok, can you action immune me again tonight?
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6664 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

I agree with 6663.

Please use your actions in the most incredibly anti-town way imaginable.

Thanks in advance.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6665 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6624, ZeL1nK wrote:There is a limit to how patient I can be with the silliness surrounding this, "just one more day!" stuff.
Well it would have been one day if I had any idea night was even close!
Now it's just going to be two. :P

Btw, drop the "I was dayblocked D2" stuff; mod clarification told me I wasn't.
It's probably readily apparent that I (and a lot of others, it seems) are getting fed up with this secrecy.
And I have good reason for it.

I've softclaimed dozens of times.
ZX has softed it even further.
The less said before we've made our move, the better.

I kinda feel like hip-actioning with something, but that'd be highly reckless of me and I think waiting one day is safer and will produce better results than us going gun-ho.
Please stop hiding information because you think you know better than everyone else. You don't.
I really do, though.

No one in your neighborhood is a high priority target for the bad guys (and likely never will be).
All the better! I mean, it's certainly not intentional to not be a high-priority target. I DESPISE town PRs playing sub-optimally to dodge the nightkill. (It is also, incidentally, counterproductive given what I am somewhat-immune to; I'd WANT scum to target me.) But while I despise the strategy, and while them wasting actions on me would be good, them not placing me high on their priority list is even better, and I have absolutely no incentive to change that.

Your roles are probably of no more or less use than the rest of the roles in the game and you think way too highly of yourself if you think otherwise.
Actually, I am. But ONLY if I keep my mouth shut on the whole truth.

We're in a good position at the moment.
Precisely why there is NO harm in TRUSTING ME for ONE DAMN DAY further than originally planned.
There is virtually no harm in revealing the information you have if it allows people to get a better understanding of not only why your neighbors are town, but why your thought processes are coming from a town mindset.
Actually, there is. That being, that I DIDN'T USE MY ACTION LAST NIGHT, and using it will be even BETTER.
Patience, dammit. It's like people have forgotten that I'm MASTIN.

This is seriously not my modus operandi as scum, and if I'm not in my MO as scum, that means that I'm probably town, and if I'm town, then while I might not have a perfect understanding of things, while my reads aren't gonna be perfect, when I say scumhunting god = me, and my neighborhood is not to be touched, you can afford to fucking TRUST me for that much longer.
My academy.
Agnigi
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #6666 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 6664, ZeL1nK wrote:I agree with 6663.

Please use your actions in the most incredibly anti-town way imaginable.

Thanks in advance.

shut up, fry

You don't get an opinion on snowflake senpai's posts except for the maxim that they are holy and must be worshipped.

Thanks in advance.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6667 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

VOTE: Anamikus

FourTrouble, please seriously considering killing ZZZX tonight.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6668 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

Or TSO, but I would prefer if you kill ZZZX just to make a point to mastin.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6669 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6662, vezokpiraka wrote:Mastin posted, but no claim. Time to lynch her.
No support, no claim.
My academy.
Agnigi
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6670 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 55: Beep beep, I'm a jeep!

Mastin2 (4): TSO, Vezokpiraka, Magua, theaceofspades
Ankamius (3): Ooba, Mastin2, Zel1nk
TSO (2): Metal Sonic, Imperium
Theaceofspades (1): Heartless
TWIE (0): TheWayitEnds

Not Voting: Xombie, Ankamius, farside22, ZZZX, Skybird, FourTrouble

9 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2015-03-31 00:00:00)
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6671 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 6656, ZZZX wrote:
In post 6654, Imperium wrote:

Because votes were going in without anyone explain wtf was going on

NOPE that was not happening.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6672 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 6651, Imperium wrote:
In post 6615, ZZZX wrote:
In post 6607, Magua wrote:
In post 6604, ZZZX wrote:Like 10feb

Did you and Xombie both also fullclaim around this time?

---

What do you think about mastin not submitting an action last Night?

Alternative question: Was there any conversation D2 about mastin clearing y'all D3?

I never dull claimed. I have claimed most of my stuff early on. I got cleared at night 1 basically thou

In post 6617, ZZZX wrote:
In post 6616, Magua wrote:What about Xombie?

---

Is your clearing basically "mastin claimed something or other whereby if you were scum you would've shot her but she didn't get shot therefore you're not scum"?

Nope. It was an actions interaction.

And zombie was cleared d1 somewhat.

I wouldn't mind hearing why you guys think you got cleared on day one and night one.

In post 6652, Imperium wrote:Because from my point of view, the only person who got cleared day one is the person who blocked cephrir from taking a day action on TD/Zelink, and that wasn't Xombie.

The only person who got cleared night one is the person who made there be no kill, and that wasn't you.

So, color me confused.

I don't give two fucks whatever anyone else thinks about their knowledge or their beliefs about their roles or what they think that means for them.

I care about the answers to this.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6673 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 6661, theaceofspades wrote:
In post 6611, Imperium wrote:
In post 6596, theaceofspades wrote:VOTE: mastin2

this vote is scummy

how is it scummy? i called mastin scum 100 years ago. Nothing else is really grabbing my attention. Back to that.

Why is mastin scum?

Who else do you think is scum?

Who do you think is town?
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6674 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 6656, ZZZX wrote:Because votes were going in without anyone explain wtf was going on

Who do you think is scum? Why?

Who do you think is town outside your neighborhood? Why?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”