hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by hand banana »

ok, we'll go with 3 mafia, cause we already lost this game if there are 4 of them.
and how about this worse case scenario:

Elias is innocent
i kill a real doc
mafia kills townie.

in that case it's 3-3 and game is over. and that scenario is enough for me not kill if i'm not at least 90% sure that someone is scum. and 50 is far from 90.

and since i'm not taking that risk, i don't care what are possible benefits.
tonight.. you!
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by mnowax »

Vote Count:

Elias the theif- 5 (Tarhalindur, Alsleet, ~N9V~, Panzerjagar, khelvaster)

Not voting (5): falcone, Elias the theif, Hand banana, ac1983fan

5 to lynch.

Sorry i can't count. Elias_ the thief has been lynched. He was an innocent mason

It is now night 2

Get your choices in! you will have till Saturady Midnight EDT to get you choices in. It will be reopened after the deadline due to holiday.
Sure one more time for fun.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:29 am

Post by mnowax »

Welcome back.

We have two more dead ones today.

First
panzerjagar , MAFIA!
was killed last night

Hand banana
Was also killed last night. He was a
Serial Killer

With Six alive it will take 4 to lynch!.
Last edited by mnowax on Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:33 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

2 things. I told you so, and go town.
I play the games rul gud.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:24 am

Post by Falcone »

Mod
, I'm counting only 6 alive.

Ac1983fan needs to claim ASAP. He'll probably need replacing first though:
ac1983fan wrote:I haven't been paying attention to this game, its best that you get someone to replace me....
I'll go through the game again tonight and see where we stand. In the meantime, nobody vote, since it's probably lynch or lose.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:01 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Let's give the mafia our sincerest thanks for getting rid of the SK. That said, for some reason I didn't get any investigation results tonight.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:09 am

Post by Khelvaster »

The mod ended up just forgetting to give me results. Falcone is indeed our doc, so I would assume Tarhandilur is scum.

Vote: Tarhandilur
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:43 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

MOD
The reason your counting 7 is because you forgot to add ETT to the dead list!

I agree with Khel
VoteTarhandilur
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:27 am

Post by Falcone »

Guys, I agree that Tarhalindur needs to be lynched today, and I'll vote him in due time, but there's no rush and there are some important things to discuss. I suggest you unvote for the time being, to avoid some kind of unpleasant surprise.

First, here's an overview of all living players and their claims.

Falcone

claimed role: doc
other: investigated by Khelvaster N2: innocent doc

Khelvaster

claimed role: cop

Tarhalindur

claimed role: doc

ac1983fan

claimed role: ?

AlSleet

claimed role: mason w/ Nekka-Lucifer (Nekka was a good guy)
other: investigated by Khelvaster N1: innocent mason

~N9V~

claimed role: mason w/ Elias_the_thief (Elias was a good guy)

Now, first thing that needs to happen is obviously a claim from ac1983fan.
Let's not lynch before this happens.

MOD:
Any luck finding a replacement?

But regardless of his claim, I'm wondering about the set-up of this particular game. Simply put, even if it turns out we only have one cop (Khelvaster) and one doc (myself), the town is
massively
overpowered. Three mason pairs is just too much.

Now, both hand banana's theory (one of each mason pair is scum) and my theory (both of one mason pair are scum) were blown out of the water by the fact that Nekka, Rishi, Jenter and Elias all turned out to be innocent.

But I'm having a really hard time believing that all 6 masons are in fact legit. It would mean the town's overpowered to an extent the game's almost unwinnable for scum.

One possibility is that the mod chose a rather unfortunate setup (for scum, that is). But I wouldn’t assume that so lightly.

Another possibility is that Khelvaster is scum. Not impossible, but unlikely I think. His play wouldn’t make too much sense if he was scum with both Panzerjager and Tarhalindur, so I think we should trust him.

Third possibility is that AlSleet is scum. He was investigated as innocent by Khelvaster, so that means he’s either a Godfather or innocent. Given all the masons, I don’t think it’s impossible the mod made a strong scum role (mafia godfather/mason) to compensate, but to be honest, AlSleet has done very few scummy things this game. The only thing that I don’t like about him is his vote on the lynch of Elias yesterday, but perhaps that’s understandable, given Panzer’s claimed guilty investigation.

Fourth option is ~N9V~. A lot of the same reasoning applies here, except that he hasn’t been investigated. He’s also barely posted at all. What he did post doesn’t exactly make me trust him with my life, but there’s also nothing that really stands out as scummy. It’s interesting he told hand banana to vig him in the event that Elias (his partner) turned up scum though. Why would someone say that if they weren’t sure their partner would in fact be innocent? Could be a ploy to make himself look better. (“Look town, I’m even offering to be killed if that’s what it takes to win!” Except that it isn’t a real offer in those circumstances.)

So in conclusion, what will probably happen is this:

- Ac1983fan needs to claim.
- Tarhalindur needs to be lynched.
- I'll probably be nightkilled.
- Khelvaster will get to investigate someone.

Then you guys will have to decide who the last scum is. As it stands now, I think it’s probably ac1983fan, with ~N9V~ in second place. Remember that an innocent result from Khelvaster doesn’t guarantee innocence, but a guilty result probably means the investigated person really is scum.

That’s all for now.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:20 am

Post by mnowax »

Two things

First i am STILL looking for a replacement for this game for AC. I have not found anyone yet, but i am not giving up.

Secondly, Yes i am retarded. There are Six of you alive it will still take four to lynch. everything has been updated, I have been sick for a couple of days so i have been watching from Drugged nyquil eyes. Forgive me LOL

Anything else? Prods or otherwise?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:48 am

Post by mnowax »

Jenter has Pm'ed me stating that he can replace. Since all of his mason partners are dead, i will allow him to replace effective immediately for the benefit of this game.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

Hello once more. I need to log off now, i'll post content and stuff on wednesday at the earliest (in london tomorrow).
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:01 am

Post by Falcone »

Just claim already. TYVM.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:19 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Sorry for the delay (I've had limited access for a bit).

Okay, Khelvaster is trying to get me lynched by claiming that a) Falcone is innocent and b) because Falcone is innocent, I must be scum. That's awfully shoddy reasoning - in fact, given the sheer number of masons in the game and Khelvaster's play here I think we may be dealing with 2 doctors and no cop, making Khelvaster a scum who got away with a fakeclaim due to luck/skill. The other possibility, of course, is that Falcone is a mafia godfather.

I'm not sure of which possibility to believe, but I do know that I am almost certainly NOT the play for today, as lynching me almost certainly leads to a scum win.

Thought - given that we're almost certainly at lylo (2 scum would be completely imbalanced in favor of the town given the sheer amount of pro-town power we've seen) and probably have at least 1 doc, would it make sense for us to No Lynch today and have Khelvaster investigate me tonight?
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:59 pm

Post by Falcone »

Tarhalindur:

- who did you protect each night?
- is there anything out of the ordinary with your role that you want to claim (flavour or something else)?
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:15 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Okay, Khelvaster is trying to get me lynched by claiming that a) Falcone is innocent and b) because Falcone is innocent, I must be scum.
And Tarhalindur goes into defensive scum mode, starting with a nice, juicy helping of misattribution.

I am trying to get him lynched because

0. I am assuming one doc in this game--when was the last mini game you saw with 2 docs?
1. He claimed doc, and Falcone did too.
2. Falcone is doc
3. Because Falcone is doc, Tarhalindur isn't doc
4. Tarhalindur claimed doc d1 without being under that much pressure. He wasn't nightkilled night 1, and came up with a lame excuse that 'scum must have wanted to go after masons instead of doc'
That's awfully shoddy reasoning - in fact, given the sheer number of masons in the game and Khelvaster's play here I think we may be dealing with 2 doctors and no cop, making Khelvaster a scum who got away with a fakeclaim due to luck/skill.
It's shoddy reasoning the way he describes it, not the way I actually presented it. He misrepresented my argument, then attacked that misrepresentation. That is a signature of a scum's last-ditch effort to save himself. He then presents more shoddy reasoning:
According to Tar

The fact that there are 6 unconfirmed masons in this game and the fact that I report Falcone as doc and AlSleet as innocent mason mean that there is a good chance there are no cops and 2 docs in this game.

That makes absolutely no sense at all.
The other possibility, of course, is that Falcone is a mafia godfather.
Yes, because everybody knows godfathers give investigation results of 'doctor,' as opposed to 'townie'.
I'm not sure of which possibility to believe, but I do know that I am almost certainly NOT the play for today, as lynching me almost certainly leads to a scum win.
Lynching someone besides Tar leads to a scum win.

What do the rest of you make of this?
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:05 am

Post by AlSleet »

Khelvaster wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:
Okay, Khelvaster is trying to get me lynched by claiming that a) Falcone is innocent and b) because Falcone is innocent, I must be scum.
And Tarhalindur goes into defensive scum mode, starting with a nice, juicy helping of misattribution.

I am trying to get him lynched because

0. I am assuming one doc in this game--when was the last mini game you saw with 2 docs?
1. He claimed doc, and Falcone did too.
2. Falcone is doc
3. Because Falcone is doc, Tarhalindur isn't doc
4. Tarhalindur claimed doc d1 without being under that much pressure. He wasn't nightkilled night 1, and came up with a lame excuse that 'scum must have wanted to go after masons instead of doc'
That's awfully shoddy reasoning - in fact, given the sheer number of masons in the game and Khelvaster's play here I think we may be dealing with 2 doctors and no cop, making Khelvaster a scum who got away with a fakeclaim due to luck/skill.
It's shoddy reasoning the way he describes it, not the way I actually presented it. He misrepresented my argument, then attacked that misrepresentation. That is a signature of a scum's last-ditch effort to save himself. He then presents more shoddy reasoning:
According to Tar

The fact that there are 6 unconfirmed masons in this game and the fact that I report Falcone as doc and AlSleet as innocent mason mean that there is a good chance there are no cops and 2 docs in this game.

That makes absolutely no sense at all.
The other possibility, of course, is that Falcone is a mafia godfather.
Yes, because everybody knows godfathers give investigation results of 'doctor,' as opposed to 'townie'.
Lynching someone besides Tar leads to a scum win.

What do the rest of you make of this?
I think we should hear from ac's replacement before we lynch this early in the day.
I drink everyone's milkshake.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:05 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Falcone wrote:Tarhalindur:

- who did you protect each night?
- is there anything out of the ordinary with your role that you want to claim (flavour or something else)?
Protect targets:

N1 = hand banana
N2 = Falcone

Flavor is perfectly normal - if there's something going on with my role, I don't know about it.
User out of ambit.

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:54 am

Post by Khelvaster »

I advocate waiting for ac. I am just making sure that once ac's replacement does come in, Tar hasn't managed to switch the lynch target to someone else.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:23 am

My good lord, this is the most powered town ever... if all the claims are true...

I claim Roleblocker.

Hit at Elias N2 and Jenter N1. Will post more tomorrow, have like 10mins access now.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:36 am

Post by Khelvaster »

I will investigate Jenter tomorrow. If nobody else has any objections, I suggest we get our lynch and move to night.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:38 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

A roleblocker too? Uh-oh. Looks like my little game is up.

This game is so heavily weighted in favor of the town, it's not even funny. Luckily for me, Khelvaster may yet win the game for the scum. :D

Unvote, Vote: Tarhalindur
User out of ambit.

Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:19 am

Post by Falcone »

Nobody hammer Tarhalindur yet please.
He's obviously scum, but I'd like Jenter to make the substantial post he promised. There's no hurry, and we still need to find the third mafia member. The more we talk now, the more we can get an opinion on people's alignment.

Jenter, who will you block tonight and why (assuming we lynch Tarhalindur of course)?

Feel free to ask any questions of each other.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:05 am

I'm planning to block n9V as I believe he is the scummiest player who has not claimesd a role beneficial to town. i have a couple mins extra access now, btw, but I need to go relatively soon.

And sorry, I meant Alsleet last night, not Elias.

Last scumpossibles;

Tar is obviously scum
n9v looks quite scummy and hasn't claimed any night actions which we may want to risk destroying
Falcone has claimed doc and this is supported by Khelv, so he's basically cleared (and actually the perfect scumtarget unless I hit right)
Alsleet was blocked last night and the kill went through, so he's cleared.
Khelvaster claims to be cop and i think he's right, but if n9v is town he has to be scum.

There's easily the possibility of a scum power role too, which could be godfather, scumcop (if Khelv turns out scum) or even framer.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:17 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

I already fucking claimed dip-shit. I claimed I was Mason with Elias, and look, he turned up town, and if you look back, the other mason pair that was killed, they both turned out town too. Put two and two together, and I think it's a pretty easy fucking equation to solve.

If you guys don't beleive me, then have on of the cops look at me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”