Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #723 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Sup. I'm here to replace in and be a loser.
Have more free time and if I don't have to worry at all about hydra mechanics I should be a little more coherent now. Reading up now.

-Cheetory6
^I'm so funny.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #740 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

After sifting through Acryon ISO I'm basically where I'm okay with his lynch. His read on West seemed to randomly fluctuate for no reason in an inconsistent way that I found kind of weird and my gut keeps pinging at small things in his posts.

Probably just going to ignore part in pisskop's last post about orci because seems very probable to be a faketownslip and I don't want to think about that bullshit. q.q

pisskop wrote:Scumreading Lyserg based on early D2 and rvs.
pisskop wrote:Edit: Lyserg is more town than scum, I didn't like his postings up until page 7 or 8.
You also said that you didn't like his early D2 stuff? Can you elaborate on that and why you didn't mention that again/what made you change your mind based on D1 stuff?
pisskop wrote:On my other forum I would townread 229 and 248, as well as post 286.
Tell me words that make sense about this.

I need to ISO Aristo as well because I saw some things before replacing that made him feel shitty about him and if I have time tonight I'll probably also look at West/Metal and see what's going on there.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #742 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

If you replace out I think I will shed a single tear.
A single.
Entire.
Tear.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #743 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

West wrote:Hey, that reminds me: Cheet, if you're not too busy, an response about this would be cool
You fuck. This took like five minutes to trace back to a specific question that made sense to me. q.q

I was more implying that specific scumreads of his struck me as having genuine thought process behind them. To be frank, I was kind of out of it while reading things this cycle so I probably painted more of a broad picture than I should have with my thoughts on metal's scumreads.
I don't think some of Metal's reads being weaker in reasoning now takes away from them being well-reasoned on D1 if that's what you're trying to get at?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #754 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

pisskop wrote:It hurts me to think that you would flush away 2 hours of my time and ignore my posts selectively ;-;
I'm ignoring part about orci specifically because I don't want to hurt myself thinking over the WIFOM over whether you tried to fake a towntell.

pisskop wrote:I specified 'my other forum' because this forum's meta is different, and I still get a nagging feeling about him. And frankly, I'd trust Farside coupled with my gut; if she says she suspects him, and I get pinged I'll trust her.
Are you essentially saying that logically you think Lyserg is town, but your gut disagrees?

pisskop wrote:425=Prawnhammer :D I like that, says decent things for him. doesn't make him not a potential mafia candidate, but speaks for his willingness to act in positions of scrutiny.
And 434, although lessso. I think 'm comfortable reading West as town.
Why the difference in opinion between prawn and West for relatively similar things? West is town for a super late non-hammer, but Prawn is possibly still scum?

pisskop wrote:459 makes me think Ginko is scumz, as the only one hypothesizing on it.
Warned Johnny that people were going to take cheap shots at us if he did NKA. Zzzz.

It feels like you're just arbitrarily saying some things without explaining them in detail. Like, just saying things like "noted" means absolutely nothing to anyone but you, so why say just that in the thread?

Worst example of this is here:
pisskop wrote:Asks who TTH is.
Why is this notable? Are you calling Ari scummy for saying this or what?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #755 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I can't tell if I just dislike/disagree with pisskop's style in general or if I find it actually scummy. Zzzz.
Reading through Ari ISO I see a distressing lack of him trying to prod people beyond the first little bit of D1. Him being very analytical and very few direct attempts to engage the playerlist beyond people who are questioning him feels a lot more like scumAri to me. I also think he's been jumping at the most opportunistic targets this last cycle in a way that feels like self-preservation.

VOTE: Aristophanes
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #756 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Aristophanes wrote:Farside, what's this thing you're on about with Lyserg voting Metal when he actually voted Acryon? Were you just confused or what? Does it change your thoughts any? Like, basically your last 3 posts totally confused me.

Also, you asked for reads again, yes?
Actually, this kind of seems like the kind of prodding I expect from Ari.
Could be that he's scum with someone in this interaction? Eh.

I wish this cycle was longer and I seriously wish I felt more into this game right now because I'm feeling super meh about a lot of my scumreads right now. :/

@farside
, what're your thoughts on pisskop/acryon slot right now?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #758 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

pisskop wrote:Scum had a definite reason for it; to prevent a new pair of eyes from reading. The dismissive nature of it was what I read as scummier.
I wouldn't have guessed that was your train of process from what you said. Zzzz.
I'm pretty sure Johnny was analyzing the nightkill from the perspective of what he would do as wolf. Pretty typical to make a kill that can't really give much information on anyone. Not really sure how he was being 'dismissive'?

You didn't answer this btw:
pisskop wrote:Why is this notable? Are you calling Ari scummy for saying this or what?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #759 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Sorry for like.. ten questions farside, but I'm trying to follow this Lyserg/Metal thing you're talking about and I'm confused about it.
farside wrote:Lyse voted metal but he unvoted metal and voted acryon.
I asked lyse what he liked about metal that changed his views on metal.
The post lyse linked to was a comment by metal. That comment was wayyyyyy before lyse voted for metal.
I'm pretty sure Lyserg's opinion on Metal hasn't changed much?
He said that he's a good alternative to an Acryon lynch here:
Lyserg wrote:The hardest stances ive got right now is wanting to lynch acryon, metal being a good alt
I'm not sure I understand how his opinion on him changed unless I'm missing something?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #804 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

This week's gonna be busy for me. Gonna try to catch up when I have time to sit down and focus on just this.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #838 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Skimming D3 and I basically agree with the assessment of Jordanslot.
I want to read all of D1 and D2 again/Ari ISO with flip in mind and it's making it hard to motivate myself to post.
I will bash my head against the screen tonight until I'm caught up.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #847 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Lyserg
, I'm skimming super hard on both of their ISOs because I'm honestly in kind of a terrible mood for mafia tonight.
Only thing that really stands out/I remember standing out is the fact that Acryon had really weird placement for Young in his reads list.
It's certainly not implausible that they could be scum together, but I like the Aristo connection a lot moreso.

I'm honestly sorry that my analysis is so weak right now, but tonight is just not a good night for me.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #854 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Metal wrote:Cheet (Ginko) - Has been really wishy washy this game. Not sure if due to IRL stuff, the result of being hydra first half of the game or trying to stay under the radar.
Can you explain what you mean by this? >.>
I'm not really sure if I understand how I've been wishy washy.

pisskops wrote:Do any of you players know if Ari is always this explanatory?
He's always this wordy if that's what you mean?

Fuck it.
VOTE: Aristo

@farside
, I just remembered that you ignored everything I said about Lyserg before deadline. Can you give thoughts in response to that now?

farside wrote:Hey prawn: vote metal. I have a theory I need tested.
What was this theory?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #855 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Pretty sure that's L-1 btw.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #861 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@farside,
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #863 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

So, your issue with him isn't that he switched from "Metal is scum to Metal is null or town", but instead that he switched Metal from his first choice to his second choice?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #864 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Ari
, what're your current thoughts on pisskop?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #866 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Send hate my way, but I still think he's town.
I remember being slightly wary of him being a little dodgy on D2, but I otherwise haven't seen scum intent in his posts that have substance in them.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #896 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

pisskop wrote:He coaches Lal
I'd love to see quotes which show this, because this feels like a hard misrep to me.

pisskop wrote:consistently uses her wagon as a basis for his scumhunting
Pretty sure I used Ari as more of a basis for scumhunting on D1 than Lalendra?

pisskop wrote:Cheetory wasn 't bussing her, but taking the middle ground right up until critical mass.
So me being more convinced that West/Acryon were scum on D1 than I was in Lalscum means that I'm her scummate?
I'm pretty sure Vyse should be considered a more likely option for wolf before me?

Why the sudden interest in wolves the moment that someone gives you permission to say that the Ari wagon isn't very good?
I'm honestly feeling Aristo/Pisskop scumteam right now.
The voteswitches pisskop has made this cycle have been really opportunistic in a way that strikes me as him potentially trying to seem like he both wants towncred for an Ari scumlynch and also wants to get off the moment that he thinks he can get away with it and start a counterwagon.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #897 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

pisskop wrote:164 is Lal jumping onto the work of Ginko in 81 - 99, where he wifomed Orci into a scumread. True story, go look.
Lmfao so her buddying me makes me scum? Are you fucking daft?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #898 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

pisskop wrote:292 is what I meant by 'coaching'. He's guiding her with questions while soft-defending her.
So asking her to get an avatar [which I also asked someone else to do this game] and asking her a single question is coaching.
Yeah.
Fucking stretch a mile further.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #901 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Yeah, don't respond to how garbage this case is.
You misrepped me super hard with the whole coaching thing and are struggling to make it seem like it wasn't total bullshit.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #903 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

pisskop wrote:I'm not even sure what the motivation of this post is. Except to use it to push later. I put some spaces in between each player so its not a clusterbomb to read.
I wrote up notes on the Lal wagon because I was finding it dense to read. I shared them in case anyone else wanted to read them as well.

Look, I'm not gonna deny that it was dumb that I didn't put enough time into trying to read the Lal wagon, but I had other interests/people that I thought were scum on D1.
How am I not scum with Ari for doing more or less the exact same thing with him that you're accusing me of doing with Lalendra? Of pushing someone whose push on them felt like bullshit in some way, shape or form?

Like, when I step back I can get some aspects of what you're saying if you're only looking selectively at my ISO, but fuck if there aren't parts of your case that don't feel like they're being exaggerated hard to push a lynch on me.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #904 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

pisskop wrote:and 292 is what I meant by 'coaching'. He's guiding her with
questions
while soft-defending her.

pisskop wrote:Look! He's responding to points I didn't even make. dawwww. :lol:

I asked her two questions in that post that you're referring to here. How am I guiding her with questions? How am I not responding to a point you've made?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #906 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Are you serious right now?
Read.
What.
I'm.
Saying.
I asked Lalendra this question and asked her to get an avatar in 292. How is this asking her questionSSSSSSSSSSS as in PLURAL as in more than one.
Cheetory6 wrote:
Lalendra wrote:Hasn’t put out a whole lot of his own opinions yet

Why is this a reason to think Acryon's posts have a townfeel to them?

How is your point in 292 and the whole coaching thing not complete and total reachy bullshit that you're trying to justify in hindsight?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #908 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Not like I've done that in #903 or anything and instead of engaging me, you're just throwing out smiley faces like a total fuckface.
VOTE: pisskop
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #909 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

There's no actual interest in trying to sort me.
He's just trying to piss me off.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #910 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Zzzzz.
I probably deserve a warning for that. Calling you a fuckface was uncalled for and I honestly probably need to learn to take these games less seriously.

Honestly though, I think you're being pretty rude right now and I don't know if it's because you're scum trying to fuck with me or not, but whatever the case is, can you please actually engage me rather than just laughing me off?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #929 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Metal wrote:Cheet and Far why didn't you guys vote for Pisskop?
Schoolstuff/fell asleep earlier than I thought I would. Zzzzz
Not sure why you're asking this question given that you weren't here either.

pisskop wrote:Ginko said that, and then failed to follow up on this threat.
Metal responded to the question and I was okay with his answer? Ari not trying to lead things this game is a legitimate concern this game.

West wrote:It's true that Gink used the Ari wagon for his scumread on Acryon and me, until he starts using the Lal wagon to go for Acryon and refuses to use the Ari wagon to analyze Lal
I don't really understand how it's unusual for me to be focused on my scumreads, especially on D1. Do you disagree that I generally tend to focus in on one or two players on day one? By the time Lal came into the game, I was already somewhat focused on other players and felt disinterested in a lot of what she was saying and admittedly I skimmed for a while. Is that scummy? Can understand why someone would think so, but I've done it in a lot of other games before and I have less time for mafia than I usually do.

West wrote:You said this, while having in the past argued that I was wolf for the exact same fucking reason.
What? Quote me because I have no idea what you're talking about right now.

pisskop wrote:164 is Lal jumping onto the work of Ginko in 81 - 99, where he wifomed Orci into a scumread. True story, go look.
Again, I don't see how her buddying my argument makes me likely to be her scummate.

pisskop wrote:269 is the brgining of the soft defending Lal, and 292 is what I meant by 'coaching'. He's guiding her with questions while soft-defending her.
Is it really soft defending though? Like, you're acting like I was being subtle. I was not. I didn't want a Lalendra lynch vs Acryon/West lynch D1. I was pushing for who I thought was the best option for hitting scum while at the same time trying to engage people to either get them to move or get them to convince me that Lalendra was scum. Again, in 269, we defended Ari as well. Where's the acknowledgment that this isn't something that we were doing with just one person and one wagon? How is it not just consistent?

pisskop wrote:as well as more sweet nothings into Lal's ear. He isn't like that with any other player.
What're you saying here? What does this mean?

pisskop wrote:What? What has he been doing the last hundred posts but getting more and more invested into Lal's wagon?
There's a difference between actively reading every engagement in a discussion and reading the tone of the engagement. Acryon's tone of engagement with Lal was incredibly different than it was with Aristophanes. I hadn't been actively reading and following all of the arguments for Lalendra being scum, partially because it was dense and also partially because from a distance I thought it was probably going to be a derpwagon and I like hunting on the side in general.

pisskop wrote:324 chainsaw into Acryon in defense of Lal. Again, nothing overt, but wholly cows look at him go!
I'm not really super familiar with how chainsaw argument works, but if I were scummates with Lalendra and my goal was to chainsaw, why would I be so blatant about how I'm relating it all back to Lalendra interactions? I honestly know I can't do much to defend against this point, but like I just feel like scum-me wouldn't do this. :/

pisskop wrote:I'm not even sure what the motivation of this post is. Except to use it to push later. I put some spaces in between each player so its not a clusterbomb to read.
Already responded to this.

pisskop wrote:Cheetory wasn 't bussing her, but taking the middle ground right up until critical mass.
If that's the narrative you inherently look for, you're going to see it. If you look at my play as "I really want a scumlynch and Lal isn't anywhere near my strongest scumread" then you're not going to see it. Don't really know what more to say here.

UNVOTE:
That OMGUS was bad on my part.
I think I let the timing of the push on me relative to the peak of the Aristo wagon bug me.
Valentines Day is busy for me.
My thoughts in this game are messy right now.
Gonna go not think about this game for a while.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #943 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 932, pisskop wrote:I'm not sure how somebody who can be as borderline rude as you with your aggression can pose as offended. I don't believe you were upset my push, rather you needed an excuse to back out and cool your head. I'm positive this is within your abilities.
. But, given that Metal
did
vote for me, this suggests you didn't read/retain that. AtE, in my opinion.

i) If someone gives me some kind of indication that I'm pissing them off, I can tone down how much of a jerk I am. I know I can be a dick in these games, and it's something I'm trying to work on, but I like to think I at least don't try to piss people off intentionally.
ii) You really don't have to look far to know that I can get pretty pissy pretty quickly and I don't think I would ever fake being angry as scum. You can rest assured that I did find the manner in which you chose to engage me really frustrating.
iii) Was going off of prawn's votecount posted the page before. For some reason was under the impression he didn't vote because of it.

pisskop wrote:YES, it is scummy. You didn't 'ignore' or skim her,
you used her wagon to push/scumread players
. The volume of material put into deflecting from her wagon is astounding. You responded to her, went out of your way keep the focus on her wagoners and off her.
Except I did skim her and pretty hard. There's nothing in my posts that should indicate otherwise. I read the tone of Acryon's arguments and read other people's arguments as to why she was scum but was neglecting actually going through her posts in detail because I wasn't particularly interested in the gist of any of the arguments people were putting forward.

pisskop wrote:Youi just cannot keep one straight story wrt 292, can you?
I realized that my original question was pedantic and reactionary/that you might not just be scum forcing a case down my throat. It really felt like you were pushing the 'coaching' thing still, despite knowing that it was bullshit. I still feel like that choice of wording is ridiculous, but whatever.
It's bullshit that your response to me responding to you here is "YOU CHANGED WHAT YOU WERE ASKING, YOU'RE SCUM". Seriously?

pisskop wrote:

pisskop wrote:as well as more sweet nothings into Lal's ear. He isn't like that with any other player.
What're you saying here? What does this mean?

You are offering her what shelter you could.
Right. Never ever did whatever you're choosing to call 'protecting' with anyone else.

You used Acryon's interactions with Lal to attack him. The very definition of a chainsaw. I'm saying you did it more subtly than some on this site, but if you feel you did it blatently than that should make the chainsaw all the more apparent.

With this many scum in the game I really wanted a scumlynch on D1 because I felt like we'd be in a shit spot if we mislynched and the shot hit town. Defending against a counterwagon that I comparatively don't like makes a lot of sense in this context.

VOTE: Farside
I officially don't trust you anymore and I want some other people's opinions on your play this cycle.
The disparity in how you chide people for wolfhunting feels intentional and forced and it feels like you're hard sidelining what's going on here in a way that I feel like townFarside wouldn't be doing right now.
Why did your thoughts on Metal go from "I like this thought process" to "he is scum again"? Did you just say that his thoughts looked good for unrelated reasons or what?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #945 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Okay.
That still doesn't answer why you're being so selective with what you're analyzing this cycle.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #947 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Do you not think pisskop is equally guilty of what you're saying then?
You said this not too long ago:
farside wrote:My wolf reads are pisskop
Why is this no longer the case?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #949 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, there is a distressing lack of commentary on Cheet/pisskop interactions from you as soon as we started arguing and I don't understand it.
I would think you'd at least acknowledge that he's made some kind of case on me and say whether you like or dislike it?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #962 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

farside wrote:which pulled me off my scum read of you.
Eh? I'm not really sure I understand why this pulled your scum read off of me? :s

ABR wrote:Well, I think pisskop is scum and that we should start with him.
Tell me why pls.

@pisskop
, tell me what you make of ABR and farside.

Lyserg wrote:@Cheet: Didn't press again on this because I didn't want to overload you when Cheet VS PK was happening but: Thoughts on Acryon('s slot)/Metal interactions? (or not necessarily interactions as much as how they address (or don't) each other and the points being made on each other).
Zzzzz. Why must you give me such big tasks?
[spoiler="Lyserg's Homework for Mafia Class]
acryon wrote:If I had to big a second scumspect, it would be metal, because 101 feels very off, although there's not much in general to analyze from him. I'm torn on you. I can't tell whether the nitpicking/detail questioning (not meaning this in a negative way) is trying to reconcile your own thoughts or place undeserved suspicion on players. I'm leaning toward the former, but I can't say for sure.
It's a little weird that he's pushing Metal as a scumspect while at the same time saying that he's leaning towards his play being legitimate.

has Metal shoot up to the middle of Acryon's list of suspicious people to a townier spot, which seems a little unwarranted on first glance. *He does kind of elaborate on this later though in . I want to say this feels somewhat organic?

A lot of the rest of Acryon's ISO involving Metal is saying that he seems like a townread and defending it. I more or less felt similarly about Metal in a bunch of spots that he mentions.

Metal's partnering of orci/acryon doesn't feel forced and I liked the reasoning he gave for it.
I think his resulting townread on acryon logically makes sense, but it feels a little mechanical. If both wolves were still alive I could see how they could be connected based on this and the nightkill.

And that's basically it. Overall I'm just left feeling like there's not much there. Was there a specific reason you asked me about them Lyserg?[/spoiler]
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1012 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

ABR wrote:I don't like Cheetory backing off of pisskop and saying "that OMGUS was bad". That almost sounds like he's a robot with no emotions.
It's more that I've been trying to catch myself more when I'm being a dick in games and me being that focused on something semantic like his use of coaching was dumb/reactionary.

I don't really have any strong reads right now. Ariscum makes the most sense to me, but I'd be willing to compromise pisskop or farside vote if the momentum was there.

West wrote:I don't get this vote.
It seemed like farside was intentionally sidelining pisskop and I arguing. Still kind of feel that way and I keep getting semi-bad feelings about the way farside's reads have shifted this game. I might just be being paranoid, but it feels like farside's been coasting and it bugs me.

Lyserg wrote:Even for a reactionary player, don't you think the lack of commentary on your and Vyse's case for Acryon was weird (when considering he had a scumread there and that was presenting itself as an alt to the Lal lynch, who Metal was vocal about townreading)?
Hard to see these sorts of things when you're in an ISO. I guess this is true? I honestly don't really know what the scum motivation or town motivation would necessarily be in either case though. It just kind of strikes me as weird in general.

Lyserg wrote:Btw, your spoiler button text opens with quotes but never closes them and one of your post-links doesn't point to the right place...listen to me Keely, you'll get an F if you botch it a third time~
*skips Lyserg's mafia class* FUckin' nerds.

Lyserg wrote:Ari because without him attaining more of a conf-town status I can't see many people voting someone other than him during a LyLo situation, specially if Mafia is the last scumteam standing; Metal the same to a lesser degree, but also because lynching him feels helpful to the PoE of wolves and generally aiding the seer, which is something I was OK with not completely focusing on right now
I more or less agree on Aristo. Can you elaborate on Metal though? Like, I just don't really think he's scum and half of the pushes for him strike me as being a little bit too easy in a way that I don't like. You're one of the few people I feel pretty confident on being town right now, so I'd appreciate if you could like try and help me understand where you're coming from on this particular point.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1022 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Lyserg wrote:- Conversation about Acryon during D2 ...
This is what I meant when I said I felt he was dodgy about Acryon during D2, in that I feel the analysis of the slot beyond what he already had on D1 is almost completely lacking.
Is the gist of your thoughts here that pisskop/Acryon and Metal might be scummates? Because if so I can follow how you get to that point, I just don't really like.. agree? It's possible, I just don't think it's likely.

Lyserg wrote: I agree with you about the "deeper" reads thought but I feel like this didn't really carry over from D1 that much, some stuff that has come up after that feels born out of other people prodding him. Had some problems with his read on you that I already mentioned. I also feel the lurkscum thing for both Gliffie and Young was just cheap, but they were scum, so whatever <.<.
I think his scumreads this cycle have had a little meat behind them?
I'm honestly not sure whether this is true, but if I recall Metal's meta correctly, going after lurkers doesn't really seem all that weird to me from him?

Like, I get the wagon on him and it doesn't surprise me, but I just don't feel like this is a scumlynch. I really don't. :?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1042 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I find it super unlikely that Metal/Lalendra casually interacted like 30 times on D1 as scummates.
Like, that's the kind of comfort level I expect from like.. the crazy scum on this site who don't give a fuck at all about how people perceive them.
I can't really imagine Metal doing that.

The feels that I get from that are way stronger than any apparent inconsistency in interaction between LalvMetal and LalvAristo. I could also see Lal being wary of Metal picking up on her scumminess after that one game where she was scum and he deathtunnelled her.

If someone has some kind of case for why Metal might be mafia, I could get that, but the people who're pushing him as Wolf are ignoring tons of context cues that should make it super fucking obvious that he's not a wolf. I also think that some people are taking advantage of his playstyle and it feels super mislynchy.

Is the werewolf hunting thing actually that big of a deal to people all of a sudden? Like, I'm just annoyed that I was saying this before and everyone told me to shut up/told me I was scummy for it and now everyone's turning around and saying "WHERE DEM WOLVES AT". :igmeou:

Not to mention that all of the places people are looking for wolves are ridiculous IMO.
I'm feeling a bit of energy right now, so I've reread some stuff. These are my incredibly sheepable condensed thoughts:
Ari is best chance of mafiaflip.
If we want best chance of wolf-flip then Vyse/ABR is probably the best slot to be looking at.
Farside deserves more scrutiny than she's been getting and I'll probably be looking harder at her tomorrow.
West has been playing ridiculously safely in a way that I don't like.

Pisskop is leaning town the more I think about it.

Only lynches that make any sense to me this cycle are Ari, West or ABR.
Fuck anything else.
I'd rather be lynched at this point than have to deal with apathetic PoE bullshit compromise lynches. >.>
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1044 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: West
Choo chooo.

FTR @ your activity thing, I will be around tomorrow and will be around for deadline.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1055 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Kneejerk reaction is that if West is mafia then Ari needs to die D4.

West wrote:Something about this quickwagon reads to me as really gross
Your comparatively reserved reaction to it is grosser.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1065 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Earlier in this game you got really pissed off at people pushing you saying something about bad pushes making you angry.
What's different between now and then?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1067 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Shhh far.
Just let this play out for a sec.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1068 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

pisskop wrote:inteñt.
Wait is this you giving intent?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1072 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

West being tired seems like plausible reasoning for his play this cycle and I like how he reacted to pressure here.
VOTE: Ari
I'd compromise ABR or Metal now.
Metal's vote was shit.
ABR is still most likely to be wolf IMO.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1073 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Metal wrote:I'm okay with this lynch as much as an Ari lynch
Why?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1074 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

pisskop wrote:But hes no less town to me than before.
. not even scapegoating . . .
Are you saying you're townreading him or scumreading him? I'm too tired to stare at this until I understand what you're trying to say.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1077 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: Metal
Brb collapsing for 3 hours and then failing school things.
Remind me not to play mafia when school is a thing.
kthnxbai.
Will be back tomorrow afternoon.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1078 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 1074, Cheetory6 wrote:
pisskop wrote:But hes no less town to me than before.
. not even scapegoating . . .
Are you saying you're townreading him or scumreading him? I'm too tired to stare at this until I understand what you're trying to say.
Gives me words in response to this you jerk.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1105 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I knew it.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1111 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Westwolf makes sense, but I got some pretty decent townvibes off of him last cycle and there are still those interactions from D1.
I know prawn did that quickhammer on D1 but he's been completely absent ever since and it makes me a little wary.
Ari as wolf doesn't make much sense in my head, but I admittedly don't really know why.
Honestly really shocked that ABR/Vyse wasn't wolf q.q

farside wrote:all those times I changed my mind right. :wink:
Yup. I realized very shortly after making my vote on you that I was being an idiot and that you were probably the seer. Was kind of hoping me painting you as scummy might deter them from killing you.

P-Edit: Where did prawn give you the impression he knew? o.o
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1115 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm honestly leaning that piss is town.
I did some metadiving and the energy here feels genuine.
Ari's my best bet for last mafia still.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1123 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I did a brief ISO and saw that Metal links your flip, saying you/Vyse[ABR] are scummates together could have been setup.
I also kind of think Metal's evidently gotten more comfortable with the idea of bussing given his push for jordan/youngslot.
I still also think that Young's interactions with you are kind of iffy and I don't feel like you've been trying to lead the town as much as you normally do. You seem very reactionary this game and that makes me think you're more likely to be scum.

I honestly think part of why I'm thinking that you can't be wolf is because you're mafia.

I want to hear where West/Prawn are at right now.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1169 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

This week is stupidly busy for me.
Lynch was really fast, but I can't say I really disagree with the outcome.
We should take pace a little slower next day cycle because I'm having a hard time keeping caught up.

@West, sorry if you're telling the truth. I officially suck at reading you if you are. q.q
You should play in the game I'm hosting in the near future! Will let you know when it hits signups if you're interested.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1178 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

How did you get drunk in four minutes Ari? xD
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1179 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Ari wrote:I'm not scum or werewilf. I can't see.how I could be with either metal or lal.
Can you point to specific things that you think make you less likely to be scum with either of them?

Prawn's contributions to this thread are frustratingly negligible which kind of makes me want to lynch him on principle of I don't want useless scum winning -.-
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1182 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Probably gonna have to wait until tomorrow to get anything from Ari as he's V/LA during weekends most of the time.
Are you thinking Ari is more likely wolf than prawn atm, piss?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1183 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: Prawn
Fuck it.
I see this guy posting in too many other places and neglecting this game.
A hammer on Lal isn't enough of a reason to excuse him as being wolf.
The "fake drunk post" argument feels super disinterested and if he was actually town I would expect him to be arguing with more investment into what's going on here.

Wanted Ari lynch more than Lal lynch on D1.
His scumread on Lal seems to come out of no where.
I think we just gave him too much of a pass because of the quickhammer. Rest of his play is very weakly linked to Lalendra.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1186 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

..ok.

Prawn were you wolf?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1212 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm happy that we got last wolf but I don't like that this is turning into Cheet gets to solve the game. q.q
People thinking I'm town is nifty and all, but it makes me super fucking nervous that nobody's really considering me all that much in preLyLo. >.>

I'm pretty sure Ari is mafia. I thought Young's flipfloppy stances on him were pretty empty in a scum/scum kind of way and Metal did some weird linking comments that make me think that he was trying to set up connections to push if Ari flipped or if Vyse flipped. I also feel like Ari's been playing more passively than he usually does. There hasn't been as much prodding or trying to convince people to do things as he usually does and it makes me feel like he's scum. I also don't like that it feels like he's been holding me at arm's length. He keeps wavering on his read on me without directly interacting with me and it makes me feel like he's not genuinely interested in trying to figure out what my alignment is.

Tell me about those interactions with Metal that make you unlikely to be his partner kthx.

@ABR
, why is Aristophanes not very likely to be mafia?

ABR wrote:We have...2 lynches. So I'd say we lynch pisskop first, and if he flips town, we lynch me and then we lose cause Cheetory and Ari played a terrific game lol
Why would you even say this? :/

ABR wrote:Cheetory looks like town.
What made you change your mind?

I don't really think it's piss, but I'll take a look at his ISO and trace what ABR is saying about him when I have some more time today.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1220 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm here.
Not hammering. Need time to look over things.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1221 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

jk I'm actually evil
VOTE: ABR
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1222 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Holy fuck.
This game.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1228 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm a piece of shit.

Don't know why everyone started townreading me near endgame.
I regret getting angry at piss. Was uncalled for. Sorry about that man. I wasn't faking it, but I probably should have pulled myself back on that sooner.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1230 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I more just mean in general, but fair.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1232 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, I was genuinely really annoyed at the thought of being lynched by everyone for being wolf.
And all of the reasons for pushing me for it were just.. really wrong and I got angry over that. :/
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1233 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, I probably didn't deserve to win this.
Town played really really well earlygame.

I think this just went on a bit too long and a lot of the really strong townvoices died.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1243 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm okay with scumchat being released.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1246 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

You did really well this game too Metal. :)
Fuck that Young guy though.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1249 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I would have killed farside N1 if I was wolf.
mwahaha.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1251 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Was a good hammer though.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1252 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

For some reason I thought you were the seer for a while.
That's how warped my reads were all game.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1254 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Would prefer to kill someone I'm scared of when I'm scum.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1264 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm sorry.
I'm not actually sorry at all.

If anyone's interested there's one slot left in my normal game in queue right now. c:
Shameless self-advertisementing.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1267 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:50 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

But his old avatar isn't yellow..

Return to “Completed Open Games”