West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:35 am

Post by West9 »

Not sure where I'm at in terms of the whole "maybe about to be prodded" thing, so here's a post just in case. Better post will come later.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:35 am

Post by West9 »

Cool kill, though.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Nice shot werewolf!

Now, why do I have a wagon on me already!?
What did Gliff/Young/Jordan do that makes me scum!?
(I'll iso them now, but I don't recall anything)
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Oh, this makes more sense post-iso.

What to say...
In reading Young's iso, I noted him making an odd claim at a Lyserg/West scum team with no explanation. I see no reason for Lyserg to be scummy and am still extremely torn on West. Probably at least one is town, my guess being Lyserg. West could still go either way, but w/e.

Gliffie and Young both voted for/commented on Ginko/Cheet quite a bit.
Gliff I know likes to distance early on but is not big on a bus. Young is fine with them and may have been distancing. I think this a good possibility.
Jordan was no help other than his liking of the Metal and Acryon/Pisskop wagons. This doesn't mean he's not on a team with them or that they are not scum of some sort. This shouldn't excuse the scum reads people had pre-flip.

If you guys want a faster lynch on me, lemme know so I can go verbal diarrhea with theories and stuff first, alright?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

This week's gonna be busy for me. Gonna try to catch up when I have time to sit down and focus on just this.
prawneater
prawneater
Goon
prawneater
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:46 am

Post by prawneater »

Prodge. I'm going to reread and post some thoughts later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:41 am

Post by farside22 »

bolding some relevent points said by scum in regards to Ari

In post 183, YYR wrote:
In post 48, Ginko wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:I am actually a little uptight about that. Acryon, whats with that? Trying to get an early wagon going?
Can you explain why an early wagon is a bad thing? Cuz I don't really seem to recall an instance of a game that you've been in where there's been a quickwagon on D1 that's resulted in anything bad happening?

Uh huh. You definitely weren't scum in a game and quickhammered West that led to a scum win.

I don't know why Ari is "testing the waters." Regardless, it seems so blatantly over the top safe scum play that I find it hard to believe that Ari would be so apparent about it. Meh, the votes seem fine I guess. Fine in the sense that I can see why people are voting him, but I don't find him scummy myself.
In post 79, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:it feels like you are setting ari up for a mislynch or at least baiting him into a bad situation

I agree. Not for the same reasons, but I agree. All these "waiting until later" and reactions tests are hindering any kind of coherent conversation here, though.
Ginko, give me an actual read of Ari.
Ok.

I'll echo the feeling that Acryon seems to be playing safe. Not sure how much of that is just the timing of his posts. I feel he's only jumping on people once someone else has jumped on that wagon. More reactive than proactive would probably be the concise way to say that. Lal vote is cool in my book, though.

West and Lyserg are probably town? Lyserg, is your vote on Orc based solely on him not giving you a read on West or...?

VOTE: Ginko

In post 332, YYR wrote:
In post 286, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:
Young about Ginko maybe baiting Ari wrote:I agree. Not for the same reasons, but I agree. All these "waiting until later" and reactions tests are hindering any kind of coherent conversation here, though

^What were your reasons to agree?

I'll answer this point at least.
I agree on the baiting Ari, although Orc's argument is pretty semantic-y for my tastes. At the very early of the game, Ginko's questioning of Aristophanes felt like a way to bait him into answering in a certain way that he knew would make him look bad. Aristophanes is lynch bait quite frankly, and they know this.
The fact that they left with a townish read on him is odd to me considering Cheetory's inability to read him correctly ever (who has made most of the contributions to the game so far as far as I can tell). Also, we're 3 days left until deadline and he's still pushing this weak case on West which no one is buying. He has yet to really take a stance on Ari or Lal. He's asking things to both, but I'm not seeing him reach any conclusions out of them or what the purposes of the questions are. I'm seeing a lot of vague or on the fence sitting positions on Ginko's slot, and my confirmation bias is telling me it's because the slot is scum. I wasn't around enough in this cycle to push them, but it's where I'm likely to start tomorrow.

Lal lynch is still fine. This day feels pretty much done regardless and just feels like some of the 1-man wagons to pick a side. Meh. Reading back what I missed more carefully since I skimmed.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Prod dodging I'll be on late tonight.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

@Farside
When reading the ISOs I knew those would be the two biggest quotes against me.

I would argue that he was buddying me.
He was slightly lurky, as have all 3 been in that spot, so he may have anticipated a lynch on him and tried to link us (leading to this exact scenario)
Alternately, he could easily have been buddying so that if the likely lynch on me went through, he would appear towny for his scepticism in the matter. I'm a very common early lynch, so I would argue the latter moreso, but both are possible and non-mutually exclusive.

Why would he be so blatant in his commentary on a scum buddy??
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

(Prolly gonna have ~24 hours of absence after this post)
Ari, explain unvote by the end of last day please. Also, explain your Metal and PK suspicions more, like your
This doesn't mean he's not on a team with them or that they are not scum of some sort. This shouldn't excuse the scum reads people had pre-flip.
doesn't tell me much other than Im not sure why you arent voting one of them.
Pedit: I mean, the first one feels a bit like grasping.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

Actually, it did occur to me that he was trying to specifically trying to lump to together Ari/Metal.

Assuming there was some kind of bus it would be either Ari or Metal. Or acryon, but Look at Metal's response come deadline. 'Sorry' Pisskop. That's a decent scumtell.

unvote

vote: Metal
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

Metal

Why were you Sorry to vote me? Did you think you were hammering?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Does scum Ari go to any great lengths to try to plea innocence as scums?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I agree, it was just a thought. I would, as I say, argue the latter far more.

I unvoted for the exact reason I said I did. Bear with me as I explain this logic, because it is somewhat circular, but to me makes sense.
I wanted a lynch on one of them and said I would be back to hammer. The unvote was so that the numbers pre-hammer were accurate. If I had kept my vote on PK and a 5th person voted, I didn't want someone else to not vote, assuming I'd cover the hammer. As well, if a Metal lynch was more desirable, as people weresplit, I did not want to force the lynch I to either direction. I came back and voted where Iit had the most potential to lynch when I said I would. I don't see a problem with that.
Why does it bug you, Lyserg?

I didn't vote hoping others would chime in or something. Oh well, may as well since everyone is v/la it seems.
VOTE: Metal
I'm still okay with either lynch.

Ninja'd
Cool
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Pisskop
I'll let others answer that one.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

In post 810, pisskop wrote:Actually, it did occur to me that he was trying to specifically trying to lump to together Ari/Metal.

Assuming there was some kind of bus it would be either Ari or Metal. Or acryon, but Look at Metal's response come deadline. 'Sorry' Pisskop. That's a decent scumtell.

unvote

vote: Metal

Not sure if i skimmed over something i shouldn't have or is cause I'm in a sort of hurry, but I've got no idea what you are saying in the first para, "he" who? was lumping Ari and Metal together and how?

As for the second: I don't remember, sorry, think Cheet and West have played more with scumAri than me (I'd metaISO Ari, but dont have time) pedit have to go. It bugged me cause i didnt understand it, so it was to allow the lynch to go either way 0.0? Bleh gtg.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

He [Young slot] was lumping one scum into his scum teams/reads. Its ultimately a winning move for the scum.
. It let's the surviving scum get townred for suspecting the lynched one.

Considering the effort put into the game by both Metal-slot and Young-slot, all they had to do was declare their suspicion of the other and sheep the town. They lurk as much as possible and get to both stay under the radar while letting the more active players bicker and get to get some 'towncred' for having suspected their buddies.

For metal, his reads have been fairly superficial and his opinion of Gliffie was such that gliffie wasn't even mentioned until YYR was in, and it took him waffling until 592, and after that quite sparingly.

I'm thinking Metal is scums still, and would like to discuss werewolfies with the town. If we could decide on a werewolf canidate and lynch it, we could eliminate that whole thing. Still scummy, just not associated with other characters.

I agree that Vyse is a good place to start, especially considering YYR's demise.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Vote count 3.01

Metalcyanide (2):
pisskop, Aristophanes
Aristophanes (2):
farside22, Lyserg-Zeroz

Not voting: Cheetory6, Metalcyanide, prawneater, VysePresident, West9
With 9 alive It takes 5 to lynch. Day ends in: (expired on 2015-02-24 08:22:00)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 785, Aristophanes wrote:Hi, here as promised.
Sad we're ever so close to mislynch territory :(

Theory will have to sit for a bit. Sorry I'm not elaborating, all in good time!

VOTE: Pisskop
It's our best chance at a majority right now.

I'm off to shower, hoping some ppl pop in before I get back!

You want to discuss what you meantby the above there.

No I don't believe yyr was buddying.
He had no issue voting lal that day after defending ari.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

By mislynch I meant no lynch. Simple mistake, and I apologize if it confuses things. Hadn't even noticed that mistake.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 811, pisskop wrote:
Metal

Why were you Sorry to vote me? Did you think you were hammering?

No I knew I wasn't the hammer but I assumed that you would be killed. I don't think you are scum but I dislike no lynch days. Honestly glad to still see you in the game.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

So the wolf got a nice kill last night but it was probably the best move for him/her. Jordan/YYR/Gliffie haven't really played this game and very few of us began to talk about the slot until late D2. There is no way to trace the kill back to the wolf. The fact that Jordan was mafia is 100% dumb luck imo
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Any contributions to the current conversation, Metal?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Sorry, I was walking home. Realized on reread I should say that in clear English.

Metal
Currently you and I have two votes each. These are based, partially, off of analysis of Young and Jordan's posts.
Why are you not addressing the votes on you or the points brought up, yet still commenting on the kill.

You were pushing the Jordan Trio as scum for lurking in the past. How is it "dumb luck" that they were scum?
Your posts there basically tell us nothing and are active lurking, despite appearing topical. Why no content in them?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Farside
What does Young voting Lal have to do with your case against him buddying me?
I don't see how you got there.

Return to “Completed Open Games”