FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:37 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2616, elusive wrote:The emotional reactions are overwrought to a degree that I don't understand unless NJ has some serious issues with females in particular which then need to be addressed by OOG things.

Nah, I make fun of stupidity that's all. Then stupidity puffs up and acts ridiculous and I'm trying to laugh but I'm actually sad. Why does stupidity have to exist, not to mention be defended and promoted. It's all so 1984 that I'm actually scared because it's way more powerful than intelligence, to be honest.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2624, elusive wrote:ABR, if VF flips town cop are you willing to be the quick lynch next day? I don't mean like arbitrary "saying it for the sake of saying it," I mean really since you seem 100% sure and unless you were town cop or actually a PR you're insistence is to be believed why.

Also, your meta is that you are ruthless, manipulative and will say anything which is what I remember from the first game so pot kettle. And you tried to kill me town too.

Yes. Help me and I won't put up a fight if I'm wrong.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Wake1 »

So I leave to take a shower for about ten minutes, and 2.5 pages apparently fly by.

Wake me up when we have something important to talk about.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:40 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2607, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2604, vikingfan wrote:And I'm with Mathblade on the accusation of cheating. such accusations don't belong in the thread and detract severely from the game. UNVOTE: VOTE: NJ.

Wake, this is scum. Please help me. I'm growing more isolated and I don't want to mislynch today. I care about this game.

Getting Wake on board will do nothing, you need 10 to lynch and you're asking one. It's not happening. Why do you think NJ is town given his scummy play yesterday? and i have likewise responded in a nonpersonal way.

elusive, cop, get to investigate once every night, if something happens where I don't get a result, I get a PM stating as such. What are you missing? I'm confused why so many people are asking repeatedly.

In post 2623, Cheetory6 wrote:Are there other reasons that you're voting for him?
It looked to me like you were just saying that he was being toxic and thus should be voted out.

No, I've been on him for awhile due to his scummy hammer yesterday among other things and have been asking why people haven't been following him for while today. I just decided to up the pressure with an actual vote and see if we could get somewhere.

elusive, I have a better idea. Rather than using ABR as a quicklynch tomorrow, just ask the vig inthread (if we have one) to shoot ABR overnight when I flip as town and save ourselves the trouble of a lynch and get more data.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:40 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2628, Wake1 wrote:So I leave to take a shower for about ten minutes, and 2.5 pages apparently fly by.

We're talking and playing. Play. This is doing nothing but hurt town.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:41 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2629, vikingfan wrote:Getting Wake on board will do nothing, you need 10 to lynch and you're asking one. It's not happening. Why do you think NJ is town given his scummy play yesterday? and i have likewise responded in a nonpersonal way.

What was scummy about my play yesterday, scummyboy?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2630, vikingfan wrote:
In post 2628, Wake1 wrote:So I leave to take a shower for about ten minutes, and 2.5 pages apparently fly by.

What should we talk about? I am
not
reading 2,500 posts.

I don't know where to begin.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:44 am

Post by elusive »

I wonder though about the orange part quoted in the doctor information.

Do players never really get a result if they are healed? Didn't mafiascum make Town of Salem and in there the player knows about the doctor?

NakedJogger, unfortunately I've never been the intelligent one of the group but I do admire intelligence. I don't deride people for their lack of things though because frankly that's just hubris. Your aggro seems to come out against me, Kitz, and MathBlade only over anyone else who may exhibit your disliked quality so therefore check yourself.

Instead of responding overwrought maybe you should just stick to the way you respond to TSO or Aeronaut.

1984 was a good book and scary because in some ways American media operates on that level. I liked Brave New World more though, possibly because of Shakespearian references. One person's dystopia is another person's utopia.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:44 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2631, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 2629, vikingfan wrote:Getting Wake on board will do nothing, you need 10 to lynch and you're asking one. It's not happening. Why do you think NJ is town given his scummy play yesterday? and i have likewise responded in a nonpersonal way.

Mind explaining your sudden hammer of kc yesterday, for starters? and I liked 1984.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 2629, vikingfan wrote: I'm confused why so many people are asking repeatedly.

Probably because you seem unable to settle on one version and stick with it.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2602, Albert B. Rampage wrote:OK, Wake. My contentions are:

1) Viking is scum.
2) Ellie is anti-town.

Which would you like to hear about first?

Also note that there seems to be a vote block of different permutations of goodmorning, kitz, mathblade, elusive and ellie. Some of this group are trying to get a lynch on NJ, others me. I call it a vote block because they never vote each other and are fairly aligned in their vision besides a small deviation in lynch targets (me or NJ). I don't think they are all scum but it's dangerous.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:45 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2632, Wake1 wrote:

not
reading 2,500 posts.

What's your stance on me, ABR, ellie, NJ, and cheetory, for starters?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:46 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2634, vikingfan wrote:
In post 2631, FakedBlogger wrote:

Mind explaining your sudden hammer of kc yesterday, for starters? and I liked 1984.

NO! You explain to me what was scummy about it. Go
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Wake1 »

Doctors don't get told if their protection was successful. They don't get told anything.

Did this used to be the case in earlier Mafia games?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 2639, Wake1 wrote:Doctors don't get told if their protection was successful. They don't get told anything.

Never, as far as I recall.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 2518, Ozgin wrote:Could it have been a Freudian slip? Imagine this: At night, a player is reading the thread looking for who to nk. That player finds some profoundly awesome piece of evidence that somehow slipped under everyone's radar. The next day, when the person who was nk'd was revealed to be something awesome (like Boon's doctor PR), everyone is kinda getting ready to move on, but the player who found the evidence gets a little egotistical. They want people to realize how cool they are for discovering this awesome, barely noticeable piece of evidence, so they make the error of pointing it out. It's as if they were to say, "Man that NK was a great job on the scum team, they must be pretty damn smart! I bet they're awesome players!" And then just sits there and smiles as they stroke their own ego.

I'd point out the slip of Boon if it wasn't already pointed out. It's a basic case of ISO + CTRL+F and then search "Doctor" which is his role, after the confirmed flip.
That's something anyone should be able to do.

The issue and the question would be, who would see the slip pre-flip?
I think this is what's suspicious to slip under the radar. Instead of thinking of this possibility as to how she found it, everyone instead thinks it's a slip about NK target.

I'd like to take a little more attention towards those who let this slip under the radar too easy.
Using reverse psychology, I might also note suspicion towards those that agree with those giving the blame. (subtle buddying)

Seriously, how hard is it to use the brain to think "Oh, he flipped Doctor. I wonder if he slipped somewhere claiming Doctor?"

Why do I see continued patterns of voting the same players while saying that the scummy targets should be pressured, but not voting them?
Scummy or not, it just repeats. And repeats. Almost like it's your goal to lynch that player.

My opinion, NJ or ABR should be lynched.
NJ has clear reasons as to why NJ should be lynched, and would give a very wast amount of information if Scum.
ABR is currently Obv!Scum due to his mistakes. One thing? Sure. Two? Maybe. A hundred different reasons and fails on one thing while being experienced?
NO

I refuse to vote Viking for this reason : If he's Town, he'll die in the night. If he Survive, he can give a valuable clue before flipping Scum / Town. If Town and he finds Scum, that claim is confirmed. If he's Scum, WIFOM on why that target is innocent. Nevertheless, if he's Town, wasting a lynch on him when he dies anyway... Scum with their rights would just kill him in the night.
Oh and we're going to lynch him anyway if he survives (knowing everyone so far...), but at least we're getting an additional clue to the game.

Curious questions :
1. Do you believe that TSO and Shinobi is both Town? If so, why are
both
Town?
2. What makes Ellie the "biggest Scum" over the other targets?
3. What do you think of the theory that the Scum is trying to focus on other things to avoid attention to themselves in the way it influences all else to ignore them and focus on the things the Scum is leading to?
4. What makes Aeronaut, Shinobi and Cheetory Town?
5. If you had a gun, who'd you shoot during night?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2637, vikingfan wrote:
In post 2632, Wake1 wrote:

not
reading 2,500 posts.

What's your stance on me, ABR, ellie, NJ, and cheetory, for starters?

I haven't played the game enough to make any sort of determination yet.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:49 am

Post by elusive »

NakedJogger

1. You were a weak counter wagon to Klingoncelt in that you didn't have enough votes to be lynched but you hammered. Why?

2. What are your scum reads today and why?

[/quote]

Answer these please as if you were answering to Aeronaut or TSO, thanks.

Wake and Nobody Special,
not doctors being told but the person they healed.

VikingFan claimed cop. He claimed to be roleblocked by Pisskop who turned out to be the mafia roleblocker and was killed. He also claimed that he received a message about being healed. Does the player being healed or saved get a message?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2643, elusive wrote:
Wake and Nobody Special,
not doctors being told but the person they healed.

There are no Normal or exclusively Non-Normal roles to my knowledge that are informed if they are healed/targeted.

That means anything from either of the two unique slots could be the reason for this discussion.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have to go prep for company being over soon. If anyone has any questions @MathBlade me...I'm out til late tonight or later.

If town gets some sense and votes VF let me know or if NJ was gone that'd be awesome.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:02 am

Post by ika »

So this whole issuse can be resolved I'm now adding a new rule:

You may not public accuse a player of cheating, if you suspect something you are to PM the mod

Cheating is a 0 tolerance sitewide rule and if you suspect something you are to PM me, not to point it out in a thread. There are things called hydras and alts.

So point blank: if you think a player is cheating by any means, you are to PM me/titus/listmod about it. Accusing a player of cheating is really a borderline insult to me and I will have no tolerance of it

Players play the game to have fun and if someone wants to stoop to that level for amusement and play a game. Then thats them but when the get caught it will be known.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 2640, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 2639, Wake1 wrote:Doctors don't get told if their protection was successful. They don't get told anything.

Never, as far as I recall.

NS, what are your reads?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:12 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

That's pretty obvious. But is it ok to ask someone if he/she is cheating, because that's the relevant issue here. Because that's what I did, not even seriously just to point out in a derogatory fashion how similar, in a bad way, their playstyle to that of another player is.

Whatever, vk, still waiting ..
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:15 am

Post by vikingfan »

I find it interesting you asked me but didn't respond to Kitz's questions. It's quite simple, town was going well and then you hammered suddenly with no chance for town to do anything. Everyone rightly said it was very scummy. Explain.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”