vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:49 am

Post by vikingfan »

Dang, disappear for a day and the page explodes.

I can't WAIT until I flip town just to shut up ABR at this point. And I'm looking forward to a good "Bah! Told you so!" post too.

Ozgin, what exactly do you need? I already reported I am a Cop with the ability to investigate one player per night and will find out if they are protown or not. If something happens where I don't get a result, then the result is unknown. I also received a PM last night informing me my investigation on Shinobi came back as unknown and that I was attacked last night but was saved. Given that pisskop was a mafia RB, it's not a huge jump that he blocked me from my investigation. I have no idea what else you need.

ABR is just plain distracting the game right now to be honest. I need to do an ISO on pisskop and NJ and that will be coming up soon, and I'm still amazed that NJ is not coming under serious pressure for the scummy hammer yesterday. TSO is giving me townie vibes at present and while Ellie's defense of me is well-deserved, I'm not altogether sure she's not scum.

Think about it this way. Scum knows I'm town and will flip that way when I die probably tonight. It makes good sense to defend me so as to look more townie the next day and ellie's play as already noted has raised some definite eyebrows. but all that is for a future day.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by elusive »

Ok, ISOing because there's no effing way I can reread the entire thread like I hoped. Somehow my scum reads are voting my other scum reads which doesn't quite make sense so just focusing on ISO.

NJ - >elusive, ellie, math, SW, Grib/GM, Kitz - what are your reads on this list? Why did you hammer Klingoncelt without any intent or anything?

boonskiies top suspects -> dragonspawn, elusive, ellie. His death could be a lucky mafia strike but he did claim in thread. Who knows him or has played enough with him to take his soft claim seriously? That is what I wonder first.

pisskop's hard defending of vikingfan is bizarre. He also defends FA and NJ. He hard or soft town reads Acryon, NJ, TSO, Aeronaut, Jared, MathBlade,
He hard or soft scum reads House, elusive, SilverWolf, Kitz, ABR, Klingoncelt, Ellie, OZgin,
He does state that klingon wagon isn't good and that seems like desperate town so its not cut and dry.

If VF doesn't die N2 then the VF issue should be revisited.

SilverWolf is lean town. Not all of this is scum but at I assume more then one scum on this wagon. Cheetory6?

"
Klingoncelt
: Aeronaut, TSO, SilverWolf, FA_Q2, vikingfan, Nobody Special, ABR, Cheetory6, Pisskop, Ozgin, Naked jogger "

Going to second, Shinobi on "What is this apathetic drivel that cheetory has been posting?"

VOTE: Cheetory
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by elusive »

VF, you aren't being lynched toDay. Not because I'm 100% sure you're a cop although I lean thinking you are based on pisskop's hard defense of you (maybe that could be setup for your NK) but also because ABR is pushing it and he isn't in the clear himself.

VF, I am also surprised by the resistance to NJ"s wagon. I'd like to see him flip sooner then later.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2477, elusive wrote:VF, you aren't being lynched toDay. Not because I'm 100% sure you're a cop although I lean thinking you are based on pisskop's hard defense of you (maybe that could be setup for your NK) but also because ABR is pushing it and he isn't in the clear himself.

VF, I am also surprised by the resistance to NJ"s wagon. I'd like to see him flip sooner then later.

Then why vote for cheeto?

You seem to indicate that you have a much stronger suspicion of NJ than cheeto anyway or am I reading this incorrectly.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by elusive »

I assume there is more then one scum. Why do you have better ideas?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2447, Ellie wrote:And while I understand why the comment about hammering Viking would bother you... I didn't just say 'no' because I have no explanation or wanted to be obstinate. I said 'no' because it would be dumb to answer. That hasn't changed. If you think it through, maybe you can work out the answer for yourself.

If this is the case and that's the only reason you said it, then that's a dumb reason to have said it unless one specific unlikely caveat.

In post 2460, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 2377, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2376, FA_Q2 wrote:People disagree - how terrible.

It would be far better pointing out WHY people disagree rather than simply pointing out that there is disagreement. Disagreement is a simple fact of this game.

FAQ CONFIRMED NOT READING

Goodmornig confirmed lack of reading comprehension.

Again, pointing out that others have said they disagree is meaningless because we have all see the posts. Reiterating why you agree with the case moves the game forward. Asinine statements like the above just make you look like scum.

Try again.

People have repeatedly pointed out why they disagree with ABR, often with different reasoning, and if you haven't seen it then you are, indeed, confirmed not reading.

In post 2463, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2430, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2421, dragonspawn wrote:I think pks defense of naked is something we all need to consider.

Do you think Scum is obvious about defending their partners?

They can be on day one when they think there is no chance of being dead.

From what I understand, pisskop was being scumread by a fair number of people, and he'd know that in a game this size it's almost a given that there's more than one killing faction/role.
Even if not, NJ is also being scumread by some folks, and both of them were not going to make it more than a couple days. Why tie themselves together needlessly?

Scum are more likely to WK.

In post 2469, Albert B. Rampage wrote:She spotted the doctor because she was looking for him during the night.

I want to address this because I didn't before: why would any Scum/3p trying to survive DELIBERATELY POINT OUT A CRUMB FROM THE DEAD DOC?

In post 2472, elusive wrote:Most likely there are two scum factions plus an sk? Is that the general belief about the setup?

I don't think we really have enough info to make this call at present.

FTR I'm not ignoring you because I have problems with you, because I don't. I'm ignoring you because I think I might have difficulty reading you.

In post 2476, elusive wrote:Ok, ISOing because there's no effing way I can reread the entire thread like I hoped. Somehow my scum reads are voting my other scum reads which doesn't quite make sense so just focusing on ISO.

I'd advise you not to worry so much about who's voting for whom; I do VC stats and there's no real rhyme or reason to them.

I assume more then one scum on this wagon.

I wish you wouldn't.

You know what they say when you assume.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2480, goodmorning wrote:I want to address this because I didn't before: why would any Scum/3p trying to survive DELIBERATELY POINT OUT A CRUMB FROM THE DEAD DOC?

Saying "why would x do y" is WIFOM. Pointing out that someone caught a breadcrumb from the dead PR is not WIFOM.

Spend less time WIFOMing good morning.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by goodmorning »

No, it's not WIFOM, it's a deliberate attempt to point out that
there are no Scum motivations
for pointing out that she saw the Doc crumb.

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by goodmorning »

And as we all know, the reasons people do things are the best way to read them.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by T S O »

Oh my fucking god
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by T S O »

HOW FUCKING DIFFICULT IS IT TO GIVE ONE GOOD REASON FOR TOWNREADING ELLIE WHEN ASKED REPEATEDLY?

ANSWER: QUITE FUCKING EASY
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by T S O »

And can you STOP pushing a shitty lurker lynch, that's utter horseshit
-Marquis
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Ellie »

^ not reading the thread
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Ellie »

In post 2475, vikingfan wrote:Dang, disappear for a day and the page explodes.

I can't WAIT until I flip town just to shut up ABR at this point. And I'm looking forward to a good "Bah! Told you so!" post too.

Ozgin, what exactly do you need? I already reported I am a Cop with the ability to investigate one player per night and will find out if they are protown or not. If something happens where I don't get a result, then the result is unknown. I also received a PM last night informing me my investigation on Shinobi came back as unknown and that I was attacked last night but was saved. Given that pisskop was a mafia RB, it's not a huge jump that he blocked me from my investigation. I have no idea what else you need.

ABR is just plain distracting the game right now to be honest. I need to do an ISO on pisskop and NJ and that will be coming up soon, and I'm still amazed that NJ is not coming under serious pressure for the scummy hammer yesterday. TSO is giving me townie vibes at present and while Ellie's defense of me is well-deserved, I'm not altogether sure she's not scum.

Think about it this way. Scum knows I'm town and will flip that way when I die probably tonight. It makes good sense to defend me so as to look more townie the next day and ellie's play as already noted has raised some definite eyebrows. but all that is for a future day.

Could you post a sentence or two about each player & your read on them please?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:59 pm

In post 2482, goodmorning wrote:No, it's not WIFOM, it's a deliberate attempt to point out that
there are no Scum motivations
for pointing out that she saw the Doc crumb.

Or maybe she did it because she thought it would give her town points? See, it's WIFOM.

All we know is that she knew, which is not WIFOM. She's one of the players who was looking out for it, when a bunch of players didn't.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Ellie »

VOTE: Nobody Special

Reads please.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by elusive »

TSO, who are your posts addressed to? Ellie is useful to town. Any real points you want to make or is caps lock all you can do? Since you have yet to make a rational case, guess which of the two of your posts look like those of an irate baboon?

GM, you're ignoring me? Did I ask you something? I'm wary of reading you either way so cloudy with a chance.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:38 pm

In post 2491, elusive wrote:Ellie is useful to town.

In your opinion. I think that scum make themselves look useful to town to avoid being voted, then slip up a bunch of times because they can't keep their stories straight. Like how much doubt Ellie has about having two investigative PRs, but is ready to believe any number of unlikely coincidences about viking's claim. There's something not right here. If she's not scum, she's the SK. I know that because she slips up constantly.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by elusive »

Yes darling like you couldn't keep your role straight. Lay off the sugar will you?

VF is an issue that resolves itself. He won't be able to fake claim on a constant basis and he isn't the only scum.

As for Ellie, not today. There are scummier people and the fact that you and others aren't looking there but stood idly by on the town wagon yesterday make me not give many apples.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by elusive »

That is if VF is scum and this isn't some scum tactic to get town to kill a PR. Which is not happening.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:18 pm

That's one thing. People think I fakeclaimed tracker as town to avoid my lynch, something I've done before as town; fair enough. I don't slip the way Ellie does. You're misguided, elusive.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by elusive »

Why does it keep speaking to me like its making brilliant cases or something?

Does anyone have actual scum cases or reads?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Ill be gone Sunday and back Monday
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2403, T S O wrote:MathBlade, if you want to be treated as rational, you need to act rational.

You need to lay out your scumcase on me. You need to then look at what you've wrote, and consider whether you
actually believe
it, or whether pride/anger is contributing to it.

If you still feel you have a legitimate case on me, post it and I'll respond to it, one time only, even though I've been asked to stop responding and I agree with that sentiment.

1) As of the post quoted above you have yet to lay out a single point about anything relevant in the thread towards the lynch candidates.

2) The day 1 votals are a mess.

3) Your arguments are coming soon or one sentence/naked.

4) I haven't seen you lead a decent charge. This reminds me of a scum game of yours I read where out of the final three you weren't even a candidate. You are trying to seem town than be town.

5) certain posts also ping me as wrong mainly need to reread to cite but yeah you come off at best unproductive town or at worst scum likely the latter.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2462, Ellie wrote:I still think MathBlade looks town,
but
I'm getting more and more concerned with the fact she won't acknowledge that vikingfan dies tonight if he's town.

I acknowledged this in my reasons to lynch ABR. If they are town we won't get a result. Therefore it is like we don't have one and should lynch on play.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”