13. Albert B. Rampage - town
14. Haut Boy 14. AutumnEvenings - town
15. Billy Twilight - most definitely town
16. Jack - ?
17. Yogurt Bandit - scum
18. Nik Zero 18. Yosarian2 - ?
19. Johhan 19. Xyzzy - lurker
20. BeanBagBoy (BBB) 20. Plessiez 20. Sarcastro - scum
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:53 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

So 2 on my bandwagon are scum, and 3 Town and 1 ? Oh I get it, BT is town because he is your reasoning for voting me
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:57 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MOS, after you hammered the following people in your initial post:
MoS wrote:
Guardian
is hard to read, but
I don't think he's being very helpful.
I completely disagree that Glork is being overdevensive, and I don't see why he thinks YB is town. guardian agrees with MBL's bad case against TCS,
not looking good for him
. Keeps changing his position on BM,
not making a lot of sense here
. I think
Guardian changed his tune
about Glork's reaction to BM attacking Guardian early because of the pressure from Yos. Why did Guardian say there was nothing to comment on? There has been plenty to comment on...

Albert B. Rampage
= neutral, leaning protown, not the greatest play so far, though, WHOA. Why does he want a claim from someone he doesn't even think is worth lynching yet?
WTF is wrong with him, he's soooo scummy now.
Why is he defaulting to more experienced players? What if those experienced players he is relying on are scum?
Giving your own opinions are important, because you don't know who to trust...unless you are scum...
You haven't touched or analyzed their play
AT ALL
since. And you're dinking around on me. If I die and turn up town, you're going to get DESTROYED tomorrow. Get it together, man, or keep up the crap play if you're scum.

mFOS: MoS
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:58 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Albert, your list looks like coin flipping unless you give reasoning for each line item.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:02 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Two consecutive posts from Jack two weeks ago:
Jack wrote:I really don't think guardian is the play.
Jack wrote:That's because your scum with guardian and yb obviously

Jack has also played as if he's stuck with the false dilemma of choosing between Albert and YB over the past two weeks. No insight on any other player--Jack is either very lazy or is scum.

mFOS: Jack
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:08 am

Post by Guardian »

Albert, thanks for responding to my (and MBL's) request -- but like MBL said, I want
reasons
for your top suspects.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:15 am

Post by Jack »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Two consecutive posts from Jack two weeks ago:

Jack has also played as if he's stuck with the false dilemma of choosing between Albert and YB over the past two weeks. No insight on any other player--Jack is either very lazy or is scum.

That's a misquote, you left out the smiley. I was poking fun at something glork said about how someone must be scum with someone and then did the same thing himself, I don't remember the details.

I've never had any intention of moving my vote from yb, I've said why I won't move to albert because he's the other biggest wagon and an explanation is necessary.

I'm not that lazy, but the thread is 1300 posts and I'm a busy dude.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:17 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Jack wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:Two consecutive posts from Jack two weeks ago:

That's a misquote, you left out the smiley. I was poking fun at something glork said about how someone must be scum with someone and then did the same thing himself, I don't remember the details.

I've never had any intention of moving my vote from yb, I've said why I won't move to albert because he's the other biggest wagon and an explanation is necessary.

I'm not that lazy, but the thread is 1300 posts and I'm a busy dude.
no, but you were saying that you though us two werwe scum. other wis, to joke more, you wouldve said someone you think is town.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:19 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Guardian wrote:Albert, thanks for responding to my (and MBL's) request -- but like MBL said, I want
reasons
for your top suspects.
I like how you're sidling up to MBL right now. I wouldn't get too cosy, since you're up next after Albert hangs.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:20 am

Post by Glork »

No, he said Guardian/YB because Shteven, Guardian, and YB were the big wagons of the day. :roll:
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:22 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

A note to the SK--there has been some discussion about whether you'd target scum or town at night. Let me make this a little clearer for you:

18 players remain.
Assuming no vig, there will be a lynch and two nightkills a "day" unless a doc gets lucky. That means:
d2: 15 remain, d3: 12 remain, d4: 9 remain, d5: 6 remain

If you
don't
go after scum, town will have to lynch at LEAST 3/4 mafia in order for you to be in a winnable situation with 6 players remaining. If town only hits 2 mafia by then, the 6 remaining will look like this:

scum, scum, SK, 3 town

and you will be pretty much sunk.

So I strongly recommend that you take that chainsaw and act like a vig tonight--others may not agree but I see you as town's ally for the first several days here. Good luck nailing scumbags.

ps. If we have a bad vig, the situation is even more dire, and you could be put in a no-win situation by day four.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:23 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Jack, nice to see you're watching--can we have some of your suspicions re: people beyond the top 3 wagons? If you're town and get ganked, you'd want that on the record for tomorrow anyway.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:25 am

Post by Glork »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Jack, nice to see you're watching--can we have some of your suspicions re: people beyond the top 3 wagons? If you're town and get ganked, you'd want that on the record for tomorrow anyway.
That's all you have to say about the fact that you blatantly misrepresented Jack via misquote?

MBL needs killed tonight.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:29 am

Post by Guardian »

HackerHuck wrote:
Guardian wrote:Albert, thanks for responding to my (and MBL's) request -- but like MBL said, I want
reasons
for your top suspects.
I like how you're sidling up to MBL right now. I wouldn't get too cosy, since you're up next after Albert hangs.
WHAT
? "Sidling up to MBL"!? All I did was acknowledge that MBL and I are asking the same questions. I have never (I believe) commented on MBL's likelihood to be scum or town.
Do not lynch me.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:30 am

Post by Jack »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Jack, nice to see you're watching--
What are you implying?

I'm not interested in anyone other than YB. I'm not going to post a list like alberts and I'm not going to reread so this is what you've got.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:34 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

There's no time to present my arguments, the deadline is too close anyway. Vote me away, I've made my peace.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:36 am

Post by Guardian »

No, you have like 7 hours. Even doing your top 2 or 3 suspicions would be great, and that will take 30-60 minutes tops. Unless you are going out tonight, do it.

I will be deciding who to vote on in a few hours -- your arguments could swing me, if no one else.
Do not lynch me.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:37 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Glork wrote:MBL needs killed tonight.
Damn are you sloppy. I'm really the second-scumiest player alive? Go play in traffic.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:44 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Jack, I'm implying that in your last 15 posts you've just repeated over and over again "Yogurt is scummy Yogurt is scummy" and it's an entirely 2-dimensional analysis of the game. You're obviously popping your head in to read other people's remarks on the situation, but you're not interested in commenting on anyone else's words, only Yogurt's.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:45 am

If this
BillyTwilight wrote:Hey guys, sorry I wasn't able to post. I had a hard time getting to a comp the last couple days of the conference and spent yesterday catching up on some rest.

The quick wagon on Albert reeked of scum.
Chain of events wrote:xyzzy: Albert look scummy, but he somehow looks different-scummy that he usually does when he looks scummy but turns up town.

Albert: Whatever

Yos: That's not a good defense!

Albert: When he actually posts an analysis I'll answer it

YB: So you are saying that laughing off that post is an effective defense!! BAHHH SCUM!

Albert: You guys, how can I make a defense against an argument that has no substance?

YoS, YB, Guardian, Glork, MBL, Hackerhuck, Shteven: YOUR SCUM!! Your overreacting! Give us a real defense, you always play scummy but this time its different!

Albert: I never claimed to intentionally play scummy.

YB: Yes you did! right here...

Albert: No

YB: Then maybe here...?

Albert: No.

YB: Ah, now I got you! How about right here!!

Albert: No. Stop twisting my words into arguments that they aren't.

YB: Albert's at -3! Vote everyone! Save me!

Glork: Um, wait a sec, this bandwagon smells, Albert's probably town.

And so forth and so on...
Ok, so that's a sweeping generalization, but when I read through that section thats the feeling I got. First of all, xyzzy
never
backed up his argument against Albert with something that Albert could actually defend against. Albert did get over-defensive about the wagon, but I can forgive him that. He's gone from being a suspicious player to having a huge wagon form on him in the space of a couple of days right before a deadline. I see it as frustration more than anything else.

YB on the other hand is the scummiest of players (surprise!) on the wagon. The way he dug for anything that he thought could be the "nail in the coffin" so-to-speak and was repeatedly rebuffed by ABR is telling. Maybe it's just that I see scum in everything YB does, but how can you guys not see how hard he's stretching to get a lynch on the first big wagon that comes along that might save his bacon? This after YB was stuck on TCS for so long. YB, what has Albert done (besides laugh off an attack that he couldn't bring a real defense against) in the last 7 pages or so that have so convinced you he's scum?

Going back to case building against YB, since it's been ridiculously hard to get people to vote for him.

Post #1090: His defense of my analysis of his play. Most of it is pretty lackluster, just confirming that he was doing what I said he was doing but trying to act like it was town play.
However, What I am really not liking from BT right now is the fact that he's speculating everything Ido and trying to make me look bad. Which I have done too Albert, I know, but BT is going, "im not sure if he's trying to be nice, nut iot sure seems like a scummy thing, or Hmm, That could be scummy, but Im not sure. Im really starting to think Billy is Trying to get even more evidence on me.
Yeah, I was trying to show more evidence against you. That's what you do when your scum-hunting.
Im sorry, I wont post frequently anymore when I play games. The thing is, Even if I do contradict myself on the bandwagon thing, I have reasons more than others who just say "I agree With Billy Twilight, Yogurt is scum, I finished my Re-read, I still think YB is scum, I think YB is scum for talking about I think he is scum" So, Some of the pepole who are on my bandwagon for that, you are contradicting yourself. Sarc, I mmainly pointing at you because BBB (Plessiez) Was voting me without BT's pbpa, and you all of the sudden come in and re-vote me after reading this pbpa. Let's face it, This bandwagon is easier to jump on than Guardian's, Which is the operfect oppurtunity for scum. FOS:Sarc. I think I will Do some more pbpa's of the pole on my bandwagon, and Im sure I'll find at least 1 person acting more scummy than me.( Look at Jack, and BT, barely posting, Lurking, Starting Bandwagons, Looking Pro-town). I actually belive MoS is the only one on the bandwagon that is Pro-town for the most part, since his case one me contains more info from himself and less info from Billy's Pbpa, but maybe that just what he wants. Bt's Contstant, "Maybe Yes, Maybe No" Comments about me are odd, I definetly think he's signaling his buddies or He wants to point Fingers at me( Fingers of suspicon, in a way, but not nesscarily, since he's voting me anyways.) I think I will look for connections between Billy and the pepole on this bandwago(Jack,HungryJoe,Mos,Sarcastro/BBB)I still think this pbpa is more of a (and this will sound really stupid when Isay it) "Scum Roundup" Than an Actuall acusation.
But Billy does have good stuff on me, I must say, So Im unsure about Billy's intentions. I will say, He's made it very easy for pepole to vote me and get away with it. If thats what you wanted Billy, Good Job. Fos: BillyTwilight
How is YB still not lynched? He effectively says, "BT, you got a good case against me," then he says, "but everyone who's been swayed by this case is scum. And I am going to FoS Billy for bringing a case against me that makes me look like scum. Like Jack, he's been lurking and starting bandwagons and looking protown, and with all this evidence against me he's just trying to point more fingers against me to signal all of his scumbuddies who just jumped right on the wagon with him, because even though I know he has a good case against me no one who is pro-town would actually be swayed into believing this unless they had their own reasons to be voting me." Please.

Lets see, when forced to claim he accuses Jack of rolefishing in post #1117. Then he continues the OMGUS in #1137, accusing MoS of being scum with me. By post #1143 I've become the godfather. It'd be nice if YB actually attempted to back up his accusations of me with anything other than OMGUS reasons. I've already talked about his crashing on the Albert wagon, but to reiterate, he jumped at the first chance he could of getting someone lynched instead of himself, even though he's been consistently on TCS the last month or so. At this point his OMGUSy play is ridiculous. YB, I suppose now I am the godfather, Sarcastro, HungryJoe, Jack, Glork, and Albert are all scum for voting you; I guess you'd include in that list TCS, maybe Guardian and MBL, and who know who else from the way accusations have been thrown around by you the last 15 pages or so.

There is a lot else to comment on, but I don't have the time right now to pick through the posts and hit them up. Albert's play has looked bad the last several pages, but I think it's bad/frustrated town play, not scum. Or at least, not scummy enough to lynch him
en lieu
of YB.
and this
Glork wrote:
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:The hop-off by Glork was a little too blatant, but I've seen it done by experienced players before.

vote: Albert B. Rampage
over Yogurt almost entirely because Glork hopped off and I think Glork is scum. Also Albert's lynch gives us a lot of info to work with at this point, what with all the attention on him today. Other than these two facts, Yogurt and Albert are even money in my eyes. However, those two facts are enough for me to make a call.
That's amusing.

Here, TCS uses the *ONE* upside I mention in the Albert-lynch (lots of info) while simulataneously positing that I'm such a n00bscum that I'd hop on my buddy's wagon to help get it rolling, then make a big deal about bailing when it grows, after citing a semantics/wording based attack from inHim that concerns exactly that one upside that I was trying to get at.

I can taste the irony.

And inHim, I still maintain that you're blowing a lot of air. The difference between me saying "Information" and "Good information" or "The most information" is the only thing that is keeping your attack afloat. You are arguing a point on semantics and
nothing more
, and claiming that I'm "leaving wiggle room."
What exactly do you think I am leaving wiggle room for?

To switch to Albert? Hardly. I've already made my stance very clear, and I'm sticking with my YB-vote (not that it's going to matter at this point anyway). Note that I emphasized that (good) info was the *ONE* upside I saw to an Albert-lynch. I stated that my projected chances of Albert being scum are 30%, which is only 2.22% more than the chances of any random player being scum. Simply put,
I was not going to, and do not plan on joining a lynch on Albert today
. If you think I'm leaving "wiggle room" for something else, speak up, because I have no idea what else you could mean.

I think that you are really, really,
really
reaching here, and it bothers me quite a bit.
FoS: inHim
.... I find you at least 2.5 times more likely to be scum than TCS. While his gut/play aren't helping his resume, your logic is astonishingly horrid.
can't sway you, believe me,
nothing
can.

I honestly don't know who is scum and who is not yet; only YB seems most likely scum due to the fact that its so hard to get votes on him even tough he has said plenty things worse than me.

Guardian and Billy T are almost sure to be town because of the way other players have been going after them, and I can't conceive any possible scum teams with these two.

Glork would probably help me out if he was scum. MoS I am getting a town read on him because of his fairness in judgment.

YB is just almost assured scum, really. I think Sctevhen is town now, because he's played a bit better.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:55 am

Post by Jack »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Jack, I'm implying that in your last 15 posts you've just repeated over and over again "Yogurt is scummy Yogurt is scummy" and it's an entirely 2-dimensional analysis of the game. You're obviously popping your head in to read other people's remarks on the situation, but you're not interested in commenting on anyone else's words, only Yogurt's.
This is true, but I don't see how what you said implied this at all. If I've been doing this for pages then there was no reason for you to note it now, and why would you say it's "nice"?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:55 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

UNOFFICIAL vote count

Albert B. Rampage - 8 - Yosarian2, xyzzy, MrBuddyLee, HackerHuck, Yogurt, Shteven, TCS, inHim
YogurtBandit - 6 - Sarcastro, Billy Twilight, HungryJoe, Jack, Glork, Albert B. Rampage

Guardian - 2 - Battle Mage, AutumnEvenings

MrBuddyLee - 1 - Mastermind of Sin
Shteven - 1 - Guardian

Deadline: July 10th noon EST
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:59 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Unvote, Vote: YogurtBandit

Hurry, we can still rally before it's too late! Down with YB, kill the crapwagon!
Permanent V/LA.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:00 pm

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Unvote, Vote: YogurtBandit

Hurry, we can still rally before it's too late! Down with YB, kill the crapwagon!
Yaaaaaaaaa
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's no time to present my arguments, the deadline is too close anyway. Vote me away, I've made my peace.
More WIFOM. if you are really town, youd be more protown.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”