MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Well, I have returned from my leave of absence, and I have a few things to say. Firstly, upon Numenorian's analysis of Amelia, I would have to say that she's looking fairly suspicious to me, but she has defended well, and now I'm rather undecided on her.

My major gripe is this:
CKD wrote:Personally I think the majority of the mafia are lurking or near lurking. With all of the VIs running around they do not have to do much work to get an easy lynch. Lets stir the Day 1 pot a see what comes to the surface. We have not heard from Jester since he FoSed me and asked the Mod to prod (5 days ago)…..I think you need to be prodded now.

Vote Jester
I'm aware that you have unvoted and that it was only a pressure vote, but this made me very uneasy. First of all, why did you choose to go after Jester when not only is he not the only one lurking, but he's not been gone as long as several other people. Also, he's actually contributed to the game, unlike several other people. What was the reason that you chose to go after Jester, CKD?

Also, ryan is starting to strike me as frighteningly aggressive, but I suppose that is just his play style, and there isn't much anyone can (or should) do about it.
[color=orange][b] MIGHTYFIREBALL [/b][/color]
[color=green][i]An optimist believes that the world is as good as it can be Unfortunately, a pessimest believes the same thing; War is not the answer[/i][/color]
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by ryan »

I wouldn't mind hearing some more from our replacement player, the_Red_c, any thoughts you'd like to share?
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Nanosauromo
Nanosauromo
Goon
Nanosauromo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:21 pm

Post by Nanosauromo »

Nano's Scumlist 2.0:

In order of scummiest to least scummiest.

AmeliaLi: As I've stated before, I think AL is scum due to her wanting to lynch all lurkers. A quiet townie is better than a dead townie.
AmeliaLi wrote:
ryan wrote: What should we do to the lurkers in the game?
Lets get rid of them. Seeing as how they aren't truely here anyways.
They are here, doing a very important thing: Keeping a high town-to-scum ratio.

Jester: You disagreed with AL about the Lynch All Lurkers strategy....
jester wrote:
AmeliaLi wrote:Lets get rid of them. Seeing as how they aren't truely here anyways.
This is the single scummiest thing said in the game so far.
However, you stated earlier:
Jester wrote:The four fastest ways to show up on my particular scum radar are to:
:arrow: say literally nothing (no posts at all);
:arrow: say nothing (post, but create posts with no game content in them);
:arrow: concentrate on the "guilty" instead of being specific about who might be guilty and who might not be guilty and why; and,
:arrow: to get into a defensive play mode and concentrate on defense to the exclusion of offense.
Waffling much?

Klopyrev: General stupidity that can probably be attributed to newbishness, but I'm keeping a sharp eye on him.

I belive that at least one of these people is scum.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/nanosauromo[/url]
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by ryan »

Nano: I agree to a certain extent on the lurkers. I definetly don't want to lynch lurkers, but I have no problem with pressure voting lurkers. (AmeliaLi doesn't fit as a lurker though) I believe that two of those three you mentioned are scum.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

MightyFireball wrote:
I'm aware that you have unvoted and that it was only a pressure vote, but this made me very uneasy. First of all, why did you choose to go after Jester when not only is he not the only one lurking, but he's not been gone as long as several other people. Also, he's actually contributed to the game, unlike several other people. What was the reason that you chose to go after Jester, CKD?
interesting,who would you have prefered I pressure voted that a.) i havent pressure voted already or b.) already has a vote on them?..furthermore, why do you care that I put 1 vote on Jester?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:35 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Vote ryan
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:38 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Vote ryan

I've made up my mind. I think ryan and Sir Tornado are scum and my opinion is pretty concrete. Look at ryan: He's being trying to lynch either me or AmeliaLi from the very beginning. He's hiding his mafia attack by saying he's just an aggresive townie. I really think he's scum. Sir Tornado is also scum, because he focuses too much on lynching a single person, rather than discovering who the Mafia are. He's too quick to form opinion. AmeliaLi on the other hand seems like more of a defensive townie.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:40 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Further more, I wish to add curiouskarmadog to the list of scum. He's been supporting ryan for a while now.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:14 am

Post by ryan »

klopyrev wrote:
Vote ryan

I've made up my mind. I think ryan and Sir Tornado are scum and my opinion is pretty concrete. Look at ryan:
He's being trying to lynch either me or AmeliaLi from the very beginning
. He's hiding his mafia attack by saying he's just an aggresive townie. I really think he's scum. Sir Tornado is also scum, because he focuses too much on lynching a single person, rather than discovering who the Mafia are. He's too quick to form opinion. AmeliaLi on the other hand seems like more of a defensive townie.
What haven't you two done that's scummy? I would say the chances of one of you two being scum is pretty darn good and right now AmeliaLi is the more obvious of you two. Go back and read your posts and than read AmeliaLi's, you two either are the two dumbest townies ever or the two most obvious scum.........I'm picking scum.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:29 am

klopyrev wrote:Further more, I wish to add curiouskarmadog to the list of scum. He's been supporting ryan for a while now.
So in your perfect little world of mafia, all mafia stick together so openly? Maybe it is different in Live mafia. If Ryan wasnt being aggressive, then someone else would have too, or we would never have any conversation to obtain information. I support is actions, yes, but I have never commented on if I think he is scum or not. Just for the record (at this time) I do not support Amelia's or your lynches....which directly conflicts with ryan.

so before you post silly crap, check your facts.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:00 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Klopyrev wrote:Sir Tornado is also scum, because he focuses too much on lynching a single person, rather than discovering who the Mafia are. He's too quick to form opinion.
Interesting.

You call asking 3 questions to someone after analysing 25 of their posts "too quick to form an opinion"?

And, if I am "focusing too much on lynching a single person" why am I even trying to question all three of you, Amelia and Nanosauromo?

Are you telling me you are "discovering who the mafia are"? Kindly enlighten me as to how.
I'm back!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:36 am

Post by Lowell »

Jester wrote:Oh, and the one thing I'm definitely
not
doing is moving my vote to Amelia, so if anyone's counting on me to be a vote there, look elsewhere. I could be dead wrong, but I think stuff that Amelia's done has been misinterpreted, and then the paranoia around her capitalized on by opportunistic scum.
unvote, vote jester

Clearly no one's jumping on the Klop wagon.

I don't like this post AT ALL. To me it's very scummy to say "I won't vote for person X, despite others doing so." It reeks of falsely standing up for yourself. This is one of those instances where if Amelia turns up town, I will be MORE suspicious of Jester.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:44 am

Post by Lowell »

Sonofa---

There's a whole other page I hadn't seen.

Anyway, now for the "pot calling the kettle black" portion of the show. I'm getting strong townie vibes from Tornado, ryan, and curious.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:47 am

Post by ryan »

Lowell: And your thoughts on AmeliaLi?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:29 am

Post by Lowell »

Relatively scummy-looking. "Lurking in plain sight" is how I'd describe her.

I'd like to hear what she has to say, though. And I don't like putting people so close to lynch before others have had to even take a stand.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:44 am

Lowell wrote:Relatively scummy-looking. "Lurking in plain sight" is how I'd describe her.

I'd like to hear what she has to say, though. And I don't like putting people so close to lynch before others have had to even take a stand.
arent you saying the same thing Jester is?..isnt that why you have a vote on him?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:41 am

Post by MightyFireball »

CKD wrote:interesting,who would you have prefered I pressure voted that a.) i havent pressure voted already or b.) already has a vote on them?..furthermore, why do you care that I put 1 vote on Jester?
Firstly, I don't think there was a need to put a vote on anyone at the time that you did. However, if you really felt like you
needed
to pressure vote someone, better candidates would have been Lowell or Nano. Neither of these guys have really contributed much to the game and neither have made that many posts.
[color=green][i]An optimist believes that the world is as good as it can be Unfortunately, a pessimest believes the same thing; War is not the answer[/i][/color]
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:02 am

MightyFireball wrote:
CKD wrote:interesting,who would you have prefered I pressure voted that a.) i havent pressure voted already or b.) already has a vote on them?..furthermore, why do you care that I put 1 vote on Jester?
Firstly, I don't think there was a need to put a vote on anyone at the time that you did. However, if you really felt like you
needed
to pressure vote someone, better candidates would have been Lowell or Nano. Neither of these guys have really contributed much to the game and neither have made that many posts.
I have already pressured voted Lowell once, now he is posting, and Nano already has a vote on him...Jester had not posted (at the time of the vote)..so why are you making such a big deal out of it? Why didnt you say anything when I pressure voted Lowell before?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:16 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

Lowell wrote:Relatively scummy-looking. "Lurking in plain sight" is how I'd describe her.

I'm lurking in plain sight? Woooowww... You know that's really interseting is because I have given my opinion on everyone who has been around. You havn't been around, thus my only opinion is the possiblity of a lurking scum.
>.> I changed my email on crywolf20084....
so now i'm on my other account.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:38 am

Post by ryan »

MightyFireball wrote:
needed
to pressure vote someone, better candidates would have been Lowell or Nano.
Neither of these guys have really contributed much to the game and neither have made that many posts
Actually those are two different things. Contributing posts full of content is pro town and helpful. Just making posts isn't pro town and isn't helpful.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:09 am

Post by MightyFireball »

I know. That's what I was trying to say. Sorry if it came off incorrectly. CKD, I didn't comment on the Lowell pressure vote because I thought that was justified. Lowell hadn't really made any major contributions to the game. However, Jester had been offering analysis before his disappearance. I do see what you're saying, though, so I'll drop it for now.
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:49 am

Post by Jester »

First, sorry I've been silent the last four or five days. Like I said, I've just finished moving, so I should be back on my normal schedule now.

Here's post 1 of 2 from me today, my thoughts through post 274, where the game seems to me to take on a slightly different tenor. I haven't read pages 12 through 15 yet as of posting this, so the opinions in this post might change as I go through those pages. So, more from me in a bit.
ryan wrote:
Nanosauromo wrote:I haven't posted much because I don't have much to post. Do you want me to start making stuff up?
No but we would appreciate some suspicions, information, content from you. :)
What he said. This is your 5th post with no content. Your 6th post with no content is 222.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Honestly, I dont have much of a defense for this. At the time, in another thread the Mod said he might force a deadline (that I felt was early)..mixed the two games up..once Ryan said "friday" on this thread I thought it was this one...
Yep, I know. But you band-wagoned
awfully
fast when you thought you were on deadline. That still convinces me that you're scum, specifically the opportunistic scum I mention in my post 339. You haven't said anything on pages 9, 10, or 11 to convince me otherwise. You jumped on the Amelia band-wagon pretty damn fast and with little to no justification. You also have never answered any of the questions I posted all the way back in my 159.
Numenorean7 wrote:212: nice post, Jester.
Thanks. :)
Sir Tornado, in post 224, wrote:a massive over-analysis of Amelia's entire history from DNA to that afternoon
That's all very interesting, but it's summed up in my notes with my notation for Amelia's 74: "Became overly defensive of ryan's attention". I also agree that her 135
sounded
extremely scummy, but it still strikes me as an over-reaction to ryan's massive attack on her. Even people who think Amelia is scum think she's "hiding in plain sight" as it were. That's an interesting theory, and I'm willing to be proven wrong, but I think the theory is flawed. I think Amelia is a townie that said something incredibly stupid, spent 50 or 60 posts back-pedaling, and is now being piled on by a few over-zealous townies and a couple of opportunistic scum. I'm convinced two of the people voting for her are scum.

For the moment, I'm willing to take the risk of being thought badly of if she gets lynched and turns out to be some sort of scum. So, I'm still not going to move my vote to her without something a little more compelling.
Indy wrote:I am here, I just really have no idea who to really vote on, I am still a bit on the new side and am not familiar with a lot of Mafia tactics yet.
This isn't a complicated game. Who do you think is suspicious, and why? Who do you think is not suspicious, and why?
Nano wrote:Looking back on his posts, Klopyrev seems more stupid than scummy.
This?
This
is your first post with (a very small amount of) actual content in this game? I wish I knew whether to call this an attack or a defense.
ryan wrote:Yet metagaming you, you are active in another game and admitted in that game that you have learned how to play on another site. I don't buy that you aren't "familiar with mafia tactics" Sounds like a lurking scum to me.
You're a handy guy to have around, ryan. ;) For whatever reason, I don't think to meta-game like this. Again, this is a very interesting observation. Is it possible that rather than being lurking scum, Indy is first-time scum and he's not exactly sure how or what to post? I've seen this kind of paralysis in first-time scum players.
the_Red_c wrote:Just got done reading everything.
Welcome to the game, Red. I also agree, nice avatar. ;) I'll be interested to read your impressions. I'd also like your opinion on why Dral's 151 agreed with many of the points in curiouskarmadog's 99. The matches struck me as a little too close to be coincidence at the time, i.e., maybe it was a mafia plan to coordinate tactics. I asked Dral this, but he avoided the question. Approaching that post as an outsider, I'd be interested if you have an alternate explanation.
Lowell wrote:If my inactivity becomes a huge problem, replace me if needed.
Hrm. This was posted last Thursday. You were supposed to come back with a big post last Monday. I was disappointed that it wasn't there, and more disappointed by this. I guess I'm in no position to talk, but the difference between us is that I was posting content before I had to do my move, and you did not, and still haven't. Your one and only contribution to this game was a sort of backlash vote on me all the way back in your post 31. My last two notes on you read thus: 129: "Give me five days to actually play this game." 258: "Give me five more days to actually play this game." That's either lurker scum or useless townie.

Then, 10 posts later, in your 268, you put up a vote
despite admitting that you haven't actually read the game!
If that's not a scum-tell, I don't know what is. It certainly throws your previous play style into sharp relief not as someone that's too busy. Instead, it says to me that you don't need to wonder or read about who's guilty 'cause you already know.
FOS: Lowell

Again, more from me on posts 275 on in a few minutes.
I do not play MS on weekends; consider me on V/LA during them
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:11 am

Post by ryan »

Jester: You also saw the quote by Indy, I found that weird at the time and still consider that to be strange. Lowell and Indy have been very quiet lurkers who might need a few pressure votes to get them moving in the scum finding (or maybe that is why they are being quiet)
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:21 am

Post by Jester »

And here's my post 2 of 2(?) today, my opinions of posts 275 on.
klopyrev wrote:Also, I believe the_Red_c to be Town, because a Mafia wouldn't quit a game. (Well, at least I wouldn't since I like being mafia more than town) Anyone else have a point of view on this?
Yes, my point of view is that this is a ridiculous opinion. Scum are just as likely to ask for replacement as anyone else, particularly scum that felt like they got tagged early and don't want to waste their time on a losing effort. Not that I'm saying Dral was in that position -- he struck me as a little bit suspicious, but not yet overly so, and nobody except Sir Tornado seemed to be looking too carefully at him at all -- but it definitely happens.

Your opinion that mafia wouldn't quit is interesting, though, in context. Dral defended you twice, in his 86 and 111. I can think of another reason a mafia would quit: if he thought he was saddled with an insane partner that he wanted to get away from. Of course, mafia could quit simply because they're too busy to give a game their full attention.
various wrote:this is your second game ever?
For the record, this is my 4th game ever. ;)
curiouskarmadog wrote:just throwing this out there for conversation, if both klop and Ameliali are town, what next?
I'm not sure what to make of the rest of page 12. It's a long klopyrev bash-fest, that's for sure. curiouskarmadog's 294 is interesting in the context that I believe he is scum. If he
is
scum, it strikes me as trolling for anyone who's suspicious of him. My answer to your question is that if Amelia and klopyrev are both town (and right now, my instinct is that both of them are), then the rest of us are going to have to carefully consider who among those that screamed for them to be lynched are overly aggressive townies and who are the scum that were goading the townies into two such false (if they are false) lynches.
Numenorean7 wrote:I don't get this. If there were 5 Mafia, wouldn't that mean that we're in ly-lo? Are you assuming two scumgroups or something?
I've been assuming that we've got 3-4 scum in the game, either two small teams of 2 mafia each, or 3 mafia and an SK of some type. If that's so, we've probably got one cop and one vigilante somewhere in our midst as well.
Numenorean7, in post 317, wrote:a long analysis of klopyrev
This is an interesting post, and I'm going to review this one separately, perhaps in a third post today.
Sir Tornado wrote:Exactly what has Nanosauromo said? Notice, that he doesn't actually lurk. But, he doesn't really post anything substantial at all. This is how the scum behave. They try not to lurk, because then they would be put under pressure. However, at the same time, he doesn't say anything at all, so that he would be safe when we get to the later days and start rereading.

Sorry, doesn't fly with me. So, I am going to ask Nanosauromo to tell everyone what he thinks about each player right now.
This is exactly why my vote is on Nano, and hasn't moved for much of the game. He strikes me as far and away the most scummy player here. I've seen nothing since my last two posts to change that. On the rare occasion he posts, he posts nothing, or as close to nothing as possible. When he actually posts something, it's always a pack-following piece of fluff that could mean anything at all ("more stupid than scummy").

I'm convinced Nano's scum. He hasn't done a pro-town thing this whole game.
curiouskarmadog wrote:so, Klop is the Mafia master mind who has everyone wrapped around his (or her?) finger?...wow, what a masterful job he is doing.
This is antagonistic, beautifully so because anyone who reads it will see what they want to see: either an attack on Amelia or an attack on klopyrev. It's a piece of evil genius writing, because it says nothing of consequence while giving all the appearances of saying something of consequence. When and if either of those two turn up town, if someone pointed back at this post, you could just calmly say "that's not what I meant." I wish I could vote for two people, 'cause if I could, you'd be getting my second vote, right now.
Nano wrote:I think that either AmeliaLi or Klopyrev is scum. I'm starting to lean towards Klopyrev for the reasons stated by Numenorian7 in post 317, but I still have a feeling that he's beeing more newbish than scummish.
Here's another sentence that seems to say something, but actually says nothing at all. Part one: "I think Klopyrev is scum." Part two: "he's being more newbish than scummish." Cover your own ass much?
the_Red_c wrote:vote AmeliaLi
Her and Klop are 1 and 2 on my list but Klop's last post made him seem more townie than Amelia. I'm still watching Klop though.
This post, 334, is an almost word-for-word repeat of 311, just with a vote attached. What exactly did Amelia write that made her seem more scummy than in 311, Red? Or was it just that Klopyrev seemed "more townie"? That's a damned odd justification for a vote, in my book.
Jester, in 339, wrote wrote:Oh, and the one thing I'm definitely not doing is moving my vote to Amelia, so if anyone's counting on me to be a vote there, look elsewhere. I could be dead wrong, but I think stuff that Amelia's done has been misinterpreted, and then the paranoia around her capitalized on by opportunistic scum.
Having now caught up with this post, I can say I still think this. See my reasoning in the post above. Again, I'm willing to risk that I'm wrong.
ryan, in 341, wrote wrote:I'd like to hear more from Jester on why he thinks scum jumped on the AmeliaLi vote list, and who he thinks those scum are?
As of this post, I'm 100% convinced Nano's scum. I'm 90% convinced curiouskarmadog is scum. I'm wary of the_Red_c. Dral wasn't playing all that townish a game before he was replaced, and Red is continuing the tradition. I'm also wary of Indy for lying or maybe lying about his MS experience and his lack of posting content here. My gut feel is that Indy is first-time scum that doesn't know what to post or how. I'd like Lowell to actually post something. He's managed to go 340 posts without saying anything of consequence, but is managing to vote for people despite all that. Not sure what to think about him. I think ryan, Fireball, and Numenorean are the most likely townies, followed by Amelia and Sir Tornado. klopyrev still strikes me as insane, but I want to go back and re-read Numenorean's detailed post on him. And that's everyone, I think.
AmeliaLi wrote:And as a side note: I wish he'd do it soon. I don't like sitting here at -2 votes.
Aheh. Interesting wish. Don't feel safe and secure just 'cause I'm not voting for you. My thinking that you're not scum is at least partially based on the fact that I think others are way scummier than you. That can always change. :P
Sir Tornado wrote:Everyone is onto you and Klopyrev, but not him. Not a single FOS. Still, I am inclined to buy his explanation for his behavior and give him some more time to form his opinions and join in.
I'd have a FOS on him if I didn't have a vote on him. And his "explanation" was, so far as I'm aware, "I have a strange play style" or thereabouts. That isn't an explanation. It's an excuse.
Nano wrote:Nano's Scumlist 2.0
Here's your second post with actual content, but at this point, who you think is scum is irrelevant to me. Your attack on me is humorous in its illogic, though. "Saying nothing" and "lurking" are two entirely different things. You are an expert at saying nothing. You've said the most nothing of anyone in the game so far with the possible exception of Lowell.
Lowell
has been lurking and I notice he didn't come up in your "list" at all. I also never said that I'm on board with the lynch-all-lurkers strategy, no matter how much you might try to spin it that way. I said saying literally nothing was one of four things that would cause people to show up on my radar, not things that would cause me to vote or not vote. Your entire "argument" borders on an
ad hominem
attack, quite the little scum-tell. I'm amazed you haven't drawn more votes.
Nano wrote:I belive that at least one of these people is scum.
And the other eight players you don't mention? Who strikes you as townish?
Lowell wrote:I don't like this post AT ALL. To me it's very scummy to say "I won't vote for person X, despite others doing so." It reeks of falsely standing up for yourself. This is one of those instances where if Amelia turns up town, I will be MORE suspicious of Jester.
You haven't posted anything of consequence in two weeks, and have been promising actual thoughts on parts of the game other than my post 339 which was (as you can tell from the timestamps) tossed up there after a few minutes of thought. How about the 338 posts before that, hm? How about actually getting into the game?

That said, I still stand behind my 339 and will take whatever risk accrues from it. I think I've been plenty involved in this game to show that my loyalties lay with the town, certainly more than I can say about you.
Indy wrote:Absolutely nothing, again
I seem to be pointing this out a lot.

And I'm caught up again.
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:41 am

Post by Jester »

P.S. The more I read post 361, the more it pisses me off, Lowell. You seem to be trying to spin it so that no matter how Amelia comes up, I must be scum. If she's scum, I'm scum for defending her. If she's town, I'm scum for standing up for myself while defending her. It's a stupid argument, and I reject it.

I'm willing to take my lumps if Amelia gets lynched and comes up scum, but if she gets lynched and comes up town, what I did was ask people not to rush to judgment because she said something stupid and scummy, not whatever it is you think.

Still, the last time I let my emotions get the better of me, I voted for the exact wrong person. I play this game better when I stick to logic, so I'm going to ignore how angry post 361 makes me. -J

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”