Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lets all lynch ABR.

vote: ABR

doesnt take a scientist. Take back our town.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: Metal
Brb collapsing for 3 hours and then failing school things.
Remind me not to play mafia when school is a thing.
kthnxbai.
Will be back tomorrow afternoon.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 1074, Cheetory6 wrote:
pisskop wrote:But hes no less town to me than before.
. not even scapegoating . . .
Are you saying you're townreading him or scumreading him? I'm too tired to stare at this until I understand what you're trying to say.
Gives me words in response to this you jerk.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1073, Cheetory6 wrote:
Metal wrote:I'm okay with this lynch as much as an Ari lynch
Why?

My case for West is his over defensiveness of me putting him on a possible wolf list and the conversations that went on D2 between me and him. Like most everyone else Ari has seemed scummy to me. If we lynch one or the other I would be okay with it.

I'm also looking to actually get a lynch this day cycle so we aren't letting the wolf pick his opponent. I would prefer to get someone I think is scum (mafia Ari or wolf West) instead of going with either a vote I don't like (pisskop D2) or someone I don't have a good read on.

In post 1076, pisskop wrote:Lets all lynch ABR.

vote: ABR

doesnt take a scientist. Take back our town.

I feel like this could be an opportunistic vote since ABR just got banned. You're my hard town read so please tell us why ABR, over anyone else.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

wait wat? ABR got banned?

pedit umm no he didnt
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

he cant join new games
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

can we lynch that
after
we get the wolf? kthnx
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Sorry, I assumed him getting banned from joining new games meant he would get banned from current games.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Honey bee »

Vote count 3.06

Metalcyanide (4):
Aristophanes, prawneater, West9, Cheetory6
West9 (3):
Lyserg-Zeroz, Albert B. Rampage, Metalcyanide
Albert B. Rampage (1):
pisskop
pisskop (1):
farside22

Not voting: no one
With 9 alive It takes 5 to lynch. Day ends in: (expired on 2015-02-24 08:22:00)
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

Phoneposting while waking up. Whoa, there arent even votes on Ari. I was gonna question West on not voting Metal when that was his most confident suspicion and wasnt longer at l-1, but theres the vote now i guess.

@West why is the wagon gross but everyone is taking flak except me, im clearly shifting gears in mood/playstyle there how is my vote the less suspicious to you <.<?

Also I have serious doubts about Metal unnecesaarily bussing PK like that when in your game he barely would even touch me. Like i guess he couldve learnt from that?

Will read this thing better when im on my computer...
prawneater
prawneater
Goon
prawneater
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:19 am

Post by prawneater »

metal is the superior lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

intent to hammer metal.

Would rather have Ari or Pisskop but I can't be choosy.

Pisskop reads real fake.
Seer if you can and metal isn't the wolf check pisskop.
Hugs and kisses farside.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Holy balls, I missed the party! Why did nobody invite me?

Really though, that was quite the quickwagon. It felt really icky the whole way through to me, and I like how West reacted there. He can stay.
Metal and PK are still good lynches.
Cheet I started getting weird vibes from in his West push/questioning, but he then shifted off it. I'm gonna have to reread the interactions there to sort out how it made me feel, but with the shift back to Metal from him I'm more inclined to stick with my initial town read on him.
PK pushing for Wolf lynch makes me feel really bad about him. I think he is scum. Once Wolf is gone, no nk, which though helpful, makes scum so easy to blend in. All they have to dp is sit back and agree with towny motions. This will make them increasingly hard to sniff out. Their biggest chance of losing is from Wolf kills.
We really Really should kill him tomorrow.
I get bad vibes from ABR too but I have to reread him too.

Who did I miss...
Prawn is still cool but has got to stop proddodgong and maybe post something with analysis and more than one line of text.
Farside is meh. I go both ways on that one, but definitely less likely scum than a lot of tye others.
Lyserg I still kinda like, but I have, and probably always will have, Lyserg-Is-Town Syndrome, so ky read there is less than trustworthy.

I don't know how I ended up with no votes on me, but I'm not complaining lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1087, farside22 wrote:Pisskop reads real fake.
Seer if you can and metal isn't the wolf check pisskop.
Hugs and kisses farside.

You are completely off the rails now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1088, Aristophanes wrote:PK pushing for Wolf lynch makes me feel really bad about him. I think he is scum. Once Wolf is gone, no nk, which though helpful, makes scum so easy to blend in. All they have to dp is sit back and agree with towny motions. This will make them increasingly hard to sniff out. Their biggest chance of losing is from Wolf kills.

What part of systematic lynches based on associations makes a wolf blend in? Do explain your angst.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1090, pisskop wrote:
In post 1088, Aristophanes wrote:PK pushing for Wolf lynch makes me feel really bad about him. I think he is scum. Once Wolf is gone, no nk, which though helpful, makes scum so easy to blend in. All they have to dp is sit back and agree with towny motions. This will make them increasingly hard to sniff out. Their biggest chance of losing is from Wolf kills.

What part of systematic lynches based on associations makes a wolf blend in? Do explain your angst.

I said the Mafia want wolf gone so they can blend in. Wolf is easier to catch because they make night kills. Wolf may kill mafia at night, and they don't like that idea. Once wolf is gone they can go all chameleon on us and we're boned.

Where did I say the wolf can blend in?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:42 am

Post by pisskop »

That's completely crap logic, Ari. There are 9 of us. If we get the wolf today, than there is zero use for night. No NKs.

That means 8 of us, 1/4 (2) mafia. There is almost no way that we could lose that based on established associations and without an NK. Literally they have to take us to Lylo.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

Read this stuff.

My issues with West (Pedit, because I'm not in a "summarize and be concise" state I'm gonna spoiler):
Spoiler:
were what I said earlier and most everything I've directly questioned him about. The "Lal jumped ship on Ari" thing also seems like an exaggeration but I already questioned West saying that during D1 <.< (where Lal, in spite of saying Ginko might've had a point, said she believed the option of Ari stumbling/backpedalling was more likely and West is acting as if she had unvoted Ari or something instead).

I didn't like it when he quesitoned Acryon on something he had already been questioned and responded to during my interactions with him because Acryon it looked like West was more interested in antagonizing than in figuring him out with that and considering Acryon was undergoing constant questioning from me and farside at the time that looked somewhat opportunistic. That wolfWest PK question seemed like similar instance of questioning for the sake of questioning (or alternatively questioning to push the view that he couldn't be the wolf, but that sounds overboard even for scumWest) because PK had already indicated that he didn't believe West could be wolf before. West shouldn't go unnoticed unless there are good associative tell reasons for that to happen because he is good scum and knows to make his way through a game, his answer to most questioning are just fine in the sense that they are logical/understandable but, besides maybe his response about Ari's dumb RVS arguments, they were never something like make me go "Oh yeah, how did I not see that, I was totally wrong questioning this" and I'm gonna hate myself if West is scum and I let him go over him correcting himself because I remember him mocking me over that in the Monogatari game scum chat <.<.

I think it'd be pretty dumb for him to react to this in an overdefensive manner when that's exactly one of the things I'm questioning, but that also feels like the smart move from town so that's whatever, the delay in placing his vote on Metal feels like part of consciously not being defensive/reactionary, specially because Metal's vote is just what when considering he thought the D1 Acryon wagon seemed "out of the left field" when this wagon feels faster and with less clear reasoning behind it. Placed West more in the wolf side of things, for reasons, but Young trying to associate me with West and questioning Ginko and me but not West about it is also somewhat off to me.

Whatever, don't see this wagon picking up again, not with Metal/Ari still present anyways. I at least got all excited about leading a fun wagon with Cheet for a moment xP (sorry I left you there, should've posted to say I was going to sleep I guess T-T). Intent to hammer Metal. If Metal is mafia, idk, PK is still a suspect there, Metal's reaction to the West quickwagon just reinforced the feeling that his reaction to the Acryon one was off. Need to reread over Metal's interactions with Vyse because I don't remember anything about that. If Metal is wolf that'd just make me happy.

Ohai @farside. Eh, I could follow an Ari wagon and I feel Cheet might as well later, but after D2 and given that I don't know who else will be there, I don't really feel like starting another last minute wagon.

P-edit: I'm more suspicious of people not being suspicious of me at this point than not T-T. Wait, what (*ISOs Ari*) what are you even saying about the wolves there 0.0. Didn't you agree with Johnny's NKA post that was also all about how killing wolves should be priority? And say that Acryon going after scum rather than wolf made no sense because of the night kill, like, you did say that "both present the same overall threat to town", but still. PP-EDIT more people, yay.
Screw everything. VOTE: Ari.
Walls are walls and whatever.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

Blah. Gonna sporadically be checking here for like, the next 8-12 hours. If nothing happens with Ari wagon or if it is too half-assed by the "12 hours left" mark I'm just gonna vote Metal.
Ari's push for PK over the wolf thing reads like BS after his reaction to Johnny trying to prioritize wolves.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Yo, Lyserg! Thanks for the vote! I was beginning to feel left out :P

I do think both are a huge threat to town.
I did agree with Johnny that getting rid of wolves was maybe a little more of a priority.
I've changed my mind.

I still want to get rid of any scum. That is our goal. If I think someone is scum, they will get noted and get a vote.
I don't think focusing solely on Wolves is a good idea right now because scum could definitely easily hide.
If west, for example is wolf and we kill him tomorrow, awesome. By that point we are at 6 people. PK and myself have a lot of suspiciin on us. Id bet I'd die first, then PK. guess what, IF we are both town, scum has just won!
That we have so many built up associative tells means nothing unless we get another Mafia flip.

** Note: names used in this example are interchangeable. **

I do think it's scummy that PK is going solely for Wolf-scum. He has a way of talking until he's out of things, or so it seems.
He's already setting up a future ABR lynch if West comes out as town.
He really needs to die tomorrow.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Aristophanes »

(Tbh I remember agreeing with Johnny but not what about. I'm too lazy to check back so I'm gonna assume Lyserg is truthing. As I said though, my viewpoint has changed. Sorry I guess?)
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

^
Johnny posted NKA, pushed for wolfhunt, you said:
Spoiler:
In post 470, Aristophanes wrote:Got called into work but posting a quick thought update from reading this page.

I agree with pretty fully with Johnny's post there. I'd had the same thoughts on D2ers being likely to not kill D2ers immediately. He also did seem pretty vanilla to me. I like this logic.

I have votes on me, but no questions. I'm sure I missed some and will read them in catchup in a few hours, but if anyone has any for me go for it and I'll do my best.

Acryon wrote:Also, vote is on Ari because the slot is definitely mafia.
Ouch. My feelings!

People are saying I am definitely opposite of Lal. Why does this make me a scum team member and not a town member?

I mean, I hadn't thought that hard about endgames, so eh, I suppose I get you worries there, but the change of heart strikes me as really off in how it seems more done to push suspicion than just because you changed your view of the game state. Like, the idea would be that we end up on a 6Tv2M situation if we lynch the wolf today, and while I get how mafia could maybe start a push for wolves, I don't really see that as such an alignment indicative thing when 6Tv2M sounds more town-sided than not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:52 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to be busy and I don't know when I'll be availabe again any time soon

vote: Metal
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Well, that's that. I don't think he is the wolf.

Return to “Completed Open Games”