elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by elusive »

Yes, I know. It was a statement not a vote.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 1685, elusive wrote:That wasn't meant for you in particular.

If people really think that both wagons are town or are are uneasy on them then GET THE FUCK OFF.

Meh, 15 minutes have passed. I was expecting to be gone longer... I must have inhaled that food.

Anyways, elusive (or Estival if that's what you prefer now..?), even if I want to not vote either of them, I even more so want to lynch someone today for the sake of progression.

If you can bring 2 more votes to NJ then I'll be on board. I'll try my hardest to check back here before midnight (the day ends at 1AM in my time), but if I don't see a change of tide or if I simply am unable to make it back on time, I'm sorry. I really am. But a no-lynch is much worse than a potential mislynch.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1697, elusive wrote:How do you know NakedJogger is a town PR or is town at all?

We don't. Point being, we've had a lot of claims already today. I did ask already if people wanted NJ to claim and the consensues seemed to be no.

Think of it as probability. If we lynch klingon, we know which way she's going to flip (either townie or scum). If we go for NJ, anything is possible.

That said, both of them are playing very scummy at the moment and NJ is not remotely participating and tries throwing suspicion on Grib, which is useless at this point in the game.

And I concur with Ozgin. Right now, klingon is L-1. Can you NJ people really get several more people over to your wagon in time? A no-lynch is horrible at this point in the game, and quite frankly, we need fewer players so the game is easier to follow on future days.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Ellie »

We've got what, six hours? Sounds doable.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1698, dragonspawn wrote:So we lynch klingon because we don't know what naked is. That is dumb reasoning

I agree *sigh* That's why I'm holding out as long as I can for people to wake up. If they dont' I'll hammer so we have a lynch.

@Ozgin -- bleh why don't you campaign for who you think is scum out of those two so we have a chance at what you think is the right lynch?

I have to go again BBL.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Ellie »

I think I like Ozgin for town.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by elusive »

I don't believe in lynching for the sake of lynching especially day one. 9.9 times out of 10, day one lynches in my small experience have been of town. However, barring that the night kill should provide data as well so its not as if the lynch going through in itself would provide some spectacular game breaking insight.

You vote people to pressure them, to reaction, or test the waters but you don't vote people because everyone else's doing it. The lynch vote should be your strongly held belief that this person should die for their crimes against the town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1695, MathBlade wrote:Exactly. So VF claiming cop while doing nothing cop like, discussing mechanics of who to investigate instead of hunting.

You know, Math, I agree with you, but haven't we talked about this kind of speculation before? I don't see why we need to keep harping on it. You won't die tonight. You can bring it up tomorrow.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1706, elusive wrote:I don't believe in lynching for the sake of lynching especially day one. 9.9 times out of 10, day one lynches in my small experience have been of town. However, barring that the night kill should provide data as well so its not as if the lynch going through in itself would provide some spectacular game breaking insight.

You vote people to pressure them, to reaction, or test the waters but you don't vote people because everyone else's doing it. The lynch vote should be your strongly held belief that this person should die for their crimes against the town.

I concur with you. I was simply pointing out the mathematics of it. There are a lot of reasons klingon should be the lynch today and NJ has played pretty scummy as well. I'm still sticking with klingon at the moment though. TBH, I wasn't seeing so much in the NJ wagon until his recent play with Grib, etc.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1705, Ellie wrote:I think I like Ozgin for town.

How exactly?
. Did you read at all back on House?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 1706, elusive wrote:I don't believe in lynching for the sake of lynching especially day one. 9.9 times out of 10, day one lynches in my small experience have been of town. However, barring that the night kill should provide data as well so its not as if the lynch going through in itself would provide some spectacular game breaking insight.

I think we get data from both the day lynch and the night kill. We can't just sit around and wait for Nightkills for clues as to who the scum are. I've had a lot less experience than you, but even in MY very little experience, I don't think a no-lynch day is productive or positive.

While I'm not confident that kling or NJ are scum, I'm also not confident that they're town. I'm more confident in kling being town than I am NJ, but if I had to put it to numbers it'd be like:

Person (Town Likelihood in % | Scum Likelihood in %):

klingoncelt (40|60)
NJ(30|70)

I mean it's really close, both of them are lean scum to me, and I don't wanna let a day go lynchless when there's a possibility that either of them could be scum.

If you can get one or two more votes toward NJ, I'll happily change my vote, but I can't bring myself to risk leaving the thread for a few hours and coming back to an unproductive, lynchless D1.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

As far as I can tell, NJ is playing like a frustrated townie. If my vote went anywhere it would be Ellie. I'm still scumreading you and Oz's slot.

I'm willing to give Viking a day to prove his himself. I think his reads are consistent with his mindset.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Ellie »

In post 1709, pisskop wrote:
In post 1705, Ellie wrote:I think I like Ozgin for town.

How exactly?
. Did you read at all back on House?

Her entrance is very town-replacement-deciding-between-two-wagons. I find House too hard to read. What do you think of her? Also why do you start your paragraphs with periods?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Wolf, any changes in your reads?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Yikes, 7 pages since I was here last. I need to catch up quick. Before I do that, I am going to catch the vc and update again. We are NOT NLing today. That's a terrible idea. No more talking about claims, it's a distraction. I've been super busy all day and will be busy before deadline but will do my best to help with avoiding a NL. We absolutely should NOT NL on D1 in a game like this.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Ellie »

In post 1711, pisskop wrote:As far as I can tell, NJ is playing like a frustrated townie.

Wait what? NJ doesn't sound remotely frustrated. Are you reading his posts? :facepalm:
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Ellie »

And sorry for calling you 'she' Ogzin. I tend to assume everyone on the internet is female until proven otherwise.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Putting numbers of wagons? That's messy, not analysis. We don't even know what he read. You fail to trust 2 claims today, but you trust Ozgin because he is nice to Elusive?

Not having read nor had to experience the fatigue of this game and wanting to 'progress' it? Also not exactly displaying a town interest in the game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Ellie is scummeh
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Ellie »

In post 1717, pisskop wrote:Putting numbers of wagons? That's messy, not analysis. We don't even know what he read. You fail to trust 2 claims today, but you trust Ozgin because he is nice to Elusive?

Not having read nor had to experience the fatigue of this game and wanting to 'progress' it? Also not exactly displaying a town interest in the game.

...is this talking to me?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1714, SilverWolf wrote:Yikes, 7 pages since I was here last. I need to catch up quick. Before I do that, I am going to catch the vc and update again. We are NOT NLing today. That's a terrible idea. No more talking about claims, it's a distraction. I've been super busy all day and will be busy before deadline but will do my best to help with avoiding a NL. We absolutely should NOT NL on D1 in a game like this.

klingon is at L1. Not that it matters much since you're already voting her
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1718, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ellie is scummeh

In post 1719, Ellie wrote:
In post 1717, pisskop wrote:Putting numbers of wagons? That's messy, not analysis. We don't even know what he read. You fail to trust 2 claims today, but you trust Ozgin because he is nice to Elusive?

...is this talking to me?

Yes
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Ellie »

Okay, please quote the posts where I "failed to trust 2 claims", or said I "trusted Ozgin because he was nice to Elusive." (And yes, I think Ozgin's approach to getting into the game looks genuine.)
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Ellie »

ABR is on the wrong side of history. Textbooks will talk about his incorrect Ellie read for centuries to come.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1648, T S O wrote:
Again, all these counterwagons are really dangerous and could prevent us getting a lynch today. Wake,
stop
suggesting 3 new wagons. Consolidate on the ones we have - Klingoncelt is the biggest and the best.

The fault in your reasoning is your assumption that I'm suggesting three new wagons.

The truth of the matter is that I am and will continue asking questions as I wish.

Now I'd like to know why you'd rush to saying I'm suggesting new wagons when that's not true at all.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”