T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:40 am

Post by T S O »

It's also blatantly wrong, but you didn't need me to tell you that, right?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1474, T S O wrote:
In post 1458, Klingoncelt wrote:Pisscop could be the cop.

If Klingoncelt flips scum this is a pretty damning associative towards pisskop.

Oh my god TSO can we please lynch her

They don't want to lynch her

I don't get it
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:13 am

Post by T S O »

I feel you Aero, I feel you.

But this wagon has both of us on it. This day has been foretold in the Scriptures of Christ, and all the Scriptures of the rest of them. It cannot
not
succeed.

Wait and see.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:13 am

Post by T S O »

But realtalk every other wagon bar Klingoncelt is utter shit - get on Klingon pls.
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:32 am

Post by SilverWolf »

That's the thing, Klingon is the best vote for today. Her comment that town is 100% gurantee'd to lose if she's lynched is not sitting right with me at all. I've said similar things as scum. I also feel like we are very close to a NL and starting a wagon on anyone else is pointless and a NL on D1 is a bad idea. I also feel like she's already claimed and I don't want to bring someone new within claiming range with all the claiming bullcrap already taking place. Plus, I've already laid out a case that Klingon arrogantly dismissed as playing from an outdated wiki which is crap also.

I have failed to see anyone make a really good case on NJ scum. I do see the aggro play and all the vote switching. I would vote there to avoid a NL as a compromise but I really haven't sorted NJ. Beginning play seemed town, later play less so but I'm not sure if it's scum or playstyle to get reactions.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Wake1 »

So ABR claimed Tracker and Pisskop claimed Cop?

Why do people do this so early in Large games?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:42 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1480, Wake1 wrote:So ABR claimed Tracker and Pisskop claimed Cop?

Why do people do this so early in Large games?

Nope, vikingfan claimed cop. Pisskop did not.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Wake1 »

I wish there was an extremely succinct outline of what's happened so far this game.

Would make not getting lost a whole lot easier. Either that, or I'll simply disregard what's happened so far, since I can't expend the time to read 1400 posts and dissect them all for associations.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:51 am

Post by SilverWolf »

You should replace out then Wake if you can't play.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Klingon
, why are you voting for someone who clearly isn't going to be lynched this cycle? Also, can you give me your general read on NakedJogger? I can't find anything in your ISO which takes any kind of stance on him or his wagon.
I keep seeing things in your ISO that make me think you're abrasive town vs flailing scum, but the manner in which you're playing endcycle here feels like you might be trying to avoid anyone making useful associative tells upon flip. Why not pick one of the four people from your list, make a case and try to hardpush them? What's the motivation there, walk me through it.

@Silver
, as of right now I like NJ vote because it feels like his push for Kitz was exaggerated. It seems to me like he was forcing tone a little bit with the way he went about that and I've just been getting weird vibes from him for a little bit.

Also, someone ask me to do something. I need focus in this game and there's no way I'm going to be able to muster up the time and focus to go through the entirety of the last 60 pages.

P-Edit: I was actually wondering where Wake's been. Makes me wary that you're being so quiet again man q.q Can you take a look at NakedJogger and Klingon in particular if you get time?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Klingon wrote:I doubt it, but Pisscop could be the cop. So
Why would you say this? :/
This kind of stuff pings town but like what the fuck >.> We have enough ridiculous bullshit claim/softclaim shit. Why would you feel the need to add more and just as justification as to why you're not voting someone? q.qq.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q..q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Aero wrote:Hey, Klingcelt, does your butt hurt?

You know, from that fence you keep sitting on
Can you pull up specific instances of where you feel she's been fencesitting? [and if your answer is 'on a fence' then I will karate chop you q.q]

I also kind of want to come back to you and ask a question about something specific with Klingon, but I feel like asking it would give answers to things I'm asking her right now so..
Someone hit me in the face if I forget to ask a question about fence-sitting stuff after I get a response.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:12 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Her fencesitting is in regards to her not voting or suggesting people, pisskop in particular are scummy but not voting there. I have no idea why she suggested he's the cop because vikingfan already claimed it and pisskop never did. If she saw something, she should keep her mouth shut because the claiming, soft claiming stuff is absolutely ridiculous right now.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh I mean I'm being rhetorical in 1485.
I want to know but I also don't actually want to know, you know?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:17 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1488, Cheetory6 wrote:Oh I mean I'm being rhetorical in 1485.
I want to know but I also don't actually want to know, you know?

Yep, exactly. I get that.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Zzzz.
Can you tell me what you think of NJ's initial push for Kitz? Do you have any kind of experience playing with NJ before this game?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:20 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1490, Cheetory6 wrote:Zzzz.
Can you tell me what you think of NJ's initial push for Kitz? Do you have any kind of experience playing with NJ before this game?

I've never played with NJ and I'm not a big fan of NJ's Kitz push. It seems forced like you said.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I think we should stop speculating on people's claims for now. I won't be voting for the people who've fully claimed something today, at least, and anyone who is being unproductive and anti-town. We have like half a day to do something, so if you're not on a wagon, pick one.

Preferably the KC one.
2023 W/L | 1-0
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1482, Wake1 wrote:I wish there was an extremely succinct outline of what's happened so far this game.

A lot of people replaced out, ABR claimed tracker, viking claimed cop, Klingon claimed VT, and a bunch of people I won't currently name softed things I don't think are true.
. NJ wagon is driven off of hurt feelings, and Klingon's isn't convincingr either. I think Elusive is scum, House is scummy, and would like a flip to determine a few more alignments. And determine who has lied.

C'mon Wake.
I heard so many things about your play, and you can't play. This is almost scummy, but I wonder if it isn't just avoiding the D1 fustercluck.

In post 1483, SilverWolf wrote:You should replace out then Wake if you can't play.

Maybe this is the best.

In post 1210, Klingoncelt wrote:(Actually I do have him and TSO at leaning scum, along with FA_Q2 and the House slot.)

Can you lay down your reasons for all four of these slots?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Aeronaut »

To be fair, NJ looks kinda shitty too, but I like my vote better still.

Uh cheetory It's mostly just the refusal to vote or take hard stances, among other things. I can find the exact posts that really bug me when I get home, phone posting rn
2023 W/L | 1-0
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Pisskop wrote:NJ wagon is driven off of hurt feelings
Well that's just bullshit. I literally just outlined why I was voting just like four posts ago >.>

Pisskop wrote:Klingon's isn't convincingr either
What about the case on her don't you like?

Silver wrote:Her fencesitting is in regards to her not voting or suggesting people, pisskop in particular are scummy but not voting there.
Aero wrote:Uh cheetory It's mostly just the refusal to vote or take hard stances, among other things.
Fuck it. Do you not think her stance on House is hard? Do you think her saying that she isn't willing to vote for a replacing slot isn't true or do you think that could potentially explain why her pushes have felt relatively disinterested since then?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Aeronaut »

What?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing? I can't tell from your post
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:38 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1495, Cheetory6 wrote:
Silver wrote:Her fencesitting is in regards to her not voting or suggesting people, pisskop in particular are scummy but not voting there.
Aero wrote:Uh cheetory It's mostly just the refusal to vote or take hard stances, among other things.
Fuck it. Do you not think her stance on House is hard? Do you think her saying that she isn't willing to vote for a replacing slot isn't true or do you think that could potentially explain why her pushes have felt relatively disinterested since then?

Her stance on House was aggravating him. Her unwillingness to vote a replacing slot is in response to all the flak she got because she suggested we lynch replacement slots before they could post, claim, or provide info. and then she backtracked to say she was just seeing what we thought and then changed it to not voting replacements due to the pressure she got.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, I'm asking if it makes sense that Klingon might have been like "hell yeah House is scum" and then when he replaced out she was like "bummer, I don't like the rest of these guys as scum as much :c". In my head it would make sense that her pushes would seem disinterested because she was more interested in another wagon, but felt like on principle that she shouldn't be voting for a slot that can't defend itself.

P-Edit: Oh shit true, I forgot that she said that she was willing to lynch those people who were replacing.
What the fuck that looks so bad q.q

VOTE: Klingon

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”