Haunted Mansion| GAME OVER (Feedback?)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:49 am

Post by Blackberry »

YagamiLight wrote:I couldn't do anything, I had no control with that mask.
How do we know that? How do we know you couldn't send your movements via PM to mod? hmmmm
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:56 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

Hey Blackberry, am I going to die?
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:56 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Honestly, no argument about that.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:57 am

Post by Grek »

I support the killing of Blackberry by Khelvaster.
Click this link for boobies:
[url]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1048/boobyxr1.jpg[/url]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:57 am

Post by Blackberry »

I wouldn't trust YAGAMI and JDODGE, if I were yall.

Why was JDODGE so anxious to attack YAGAMI and remove the mask AND he wanted to be ALONE? Hmmm, to pull a switch or something? Also why would a PRIEST want to put his life on the line for some stupid mask?

BLUE ZEBRA -- Iunno if you're going to die, Iunno what I'm doing. I just felt like being scary, LOL.
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:59 am

Post by Grek »

Misimformation and lies. I find Yagami to be prefectly trust worthy. If he wasn't my spidy sense would have gone off.

E: spelling
Last edited by Grek on Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:59 am

Post by JDodge »

Blackberry wrote:I wouldn't trust YAGAMI and JDODGE, if I were yall.

Why was JDODGE so anxious to attack YAGAMI and remove the mask AND he wanted to be ALONE? Hmmm, to pull a switch or something? Also why would a PRIEST want to put his life on the line for some stupid mask?
ORIGINALLY, I was going to EXORCISE YAGAMI, but I decided NOT TO at the last moment and instead CURRIED HIS FACE. EXORCISING YAGAMI with WITNESSES would've prematurely REVEALED my role.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:02 am

Post by Blackberry »

MOKINA -- Like I said, the best way to get out is probably the Mirror. Unless there is some
description
in one of the areas that you can connect to something in the
house
that might work. To be honest, it's probably for the best at the moment you're there, cuz everybody is one room could get scary, lol.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by Occult »

10 in.
Guzame
Guzame
Goon
Guzame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:40 am

Post by Guzame »

I'll use my bug this turn,whatever it does.
With 2 hp left,I'll most likely die this turn,and I want to know what it does before that happens.
~Guzame~
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:33 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Hey, today's 7/7/7, and it's supposed to be lucky, and as a bonus, it's your birthday (Happy Birthday).
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
The Greg
The Greg
Goon
The Greg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:39 am

Post by The Greg »

I'd just like to express my distrust of both JDodge and Khelvaster at this time. Khelvaster because he's a bit sword-happy for my liking. JDodge because he's confirmed as either a priest or ghost, neither of which are trustworthy.

As to my own status, I will say this: If I die, the
innocents
will be at a distinct disadvantage. Trust me, innocents want me alive.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Xdaamno »

The Greg wrote:I'd just like to express my distrust of both JDodge and Khelvaster at this time. Khelvaster because he's a bit sword-happy for my liking. JDodge because he's confirmed as either a priest or ghost, neither of which are trustworthy.

As to my own status, I will say this: If I die, the
innocents
will be at a distinct disadvantage. Trust me, innocents want me alive.
Ahah. I see how you subtly implied yourself as pro-innocent :wink:

Anyway, why would any pro-innocent player say this? It's making them a ghost target.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:13 am

Post by Xdaamno »

EBWOP: And why does
anyone
still believe priests are untrustworthy?
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:23 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I see priest's more like Vig's. Also, innocents win by surviving and thus would be pro-self, priests win by killing the ghosts and thus are Anti-ghost, and ghosts win by eliminating the strange visitors and are thus pro-ghost. Based on this, he would have to be a priest or something new if he's pro-innocent.
-Al Franken-
The Greg
The Greg
Goon
The Greg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:31 am

Post by The Greg »

Without going into too much detail, yes I am a "something else."
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:33 am

Post by Xdaamno »

I see priest's more like Vig's. Also, innocents win by surviving and thus would be pro-self, priests win by killing the ghosts and thus are Anti-ghost, and ghosts win by eliminating the strange visitors and are thus pro-ghost. Based on this, he would have to be a priest or something new if he's pro-innocent.

Having seen it from both the innocent and priest's side, incorrect. Innocents do not win by surviving. They win by the ghosts dying, but also lose if they die; because nowehere in the rules does it state the win condition of surviving, but it does mention ghosts somewhere IIRC. The priests help them achieve this. Or is it they can survive with either side alive, like survivors in mafia? In that case, the innocents as a whole need to take their pick.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:35 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Eh, I'm not so sure about this 'something else' crap.
Mod wrote: Basiclly, you are either a ghost, Priest or an Innocent. The ghosts (which
are a team) attempt to kill off the rest of the players. While the preists run around attempting to kill off all the ghosts. The innocents try to stay alive and will get items that allow them to attack or defend themselves.
In no way is it implied that you can be anything else apart from those 3, weasel wording or not, so I find it impossible. The only reason you'd have to say you were 'something else' and not be able to say what it is, is to be a ghost to cover yourself up.

Hitlist:

Blackberry
The Greg
Khelvaster
Cracking Idea Mafia
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:44 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Xdaamno wrote:Eh, I'm not so sure about this 'something else' crap.
Mod wrote: Basiclly, you are either a ghost, Priest or an Innocent. The ghosts (which
are a team) attempt to kill off the rest of the players. While the preists run around attempting to kill off all the ghosts. The innocents try to stay alive and will get items that allow them to attack or defend themselves.
In no way is it implied that you can be anything else apart from those 3, weasel wording or not, so I find it impossible. The only reason you'd have to say you were 'something else' and not be able to say what it is, is to be a ghost to cover yourself up.

Hitlist:

Blackberry
The Greg
Khelvaster
The way I see it, this game is so strange that it is possible for something to happen and change you into something else but it would probably be a special version of one of the three, like a demon for ghosts or a bishop for priests. I still don't trust those three on your list though. BB is a confirmed ghost. With Khel, something just doesn't seem right with how he is going with everything BB says. The Greg, I just haven't been sure of, but have been a little suspicious of.
-Al Franken-
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:21 am

Post by Mokina »

Xdaamno wrote:Eh, I'm not so sure about this 'something else' crap.
Yagami's right... any aspect of the three could be changed due to the fact that this game is frickin weird.

For instance, a ghost's special power could be to take damage as if he/she were an innocent. There could very well be a "miller" innocent who takes extra damage and so on...

TheGreg might take damage as a priest but have a completely different ability set... for all we know. I suggest having him make public use of his purportedly pro-town role.
"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:54 am

Post by Occult »

ETEOCLES!

I beleive that there is one or two others missing as well but he was the one that caught my eye as missing.

I may need replacements for:

-ROTW
-Haut Boy

If I can't wrangle some up then I may Mod-Kill em'
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:38 am

Post by Khelvaster »

YagamiLight wrote: With Khel, something just doesn't seem right with how he is going with everything BB says. .
Whoa...easy there, boy. I said I would next kill JDodge half a page
before
Blackberry came out saying JDodge was a ghost.

Now that you bring it up, it seems like blackberry was trying to weasel around as a ghost, and should be killed at once. How does it help the town if we know JDodge is a ghost after I say I am going to kill him? It certainly isn't going to change my choice, and I doubt anyone else is going to go after JDodge just to make sure he dies, even though I will deal 12 damage to him.

So yeah...that point Yagami brings up shows that Blackberry is a clear exorcism target.

One exorcism needs to go to The Greg for good measure, since he has been mostly unscathed.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Any other priests really need to roleclaim, otherwise we're going to be losing fast.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:58 am

Post by Mokina »

Currently searching for an exit from stupid Mirrorland.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:59 am

Post by Mokina »

P.S. I find this business about "priests not being trustworthy" kind of ridiculous. Declare now... you're on our side!
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”