pisskop, West9
Aristophanes (2):
farside22, Lyserg-Zeroz
Metalcyanide (1):
Aristophanes
pisskop (1):
Cheetory6

Not voting: Metalcyanide, prawneater, VysePresident
With 9 alive It takes 5 to lynch. Day ends in: (expired on 2015-02-24 08:22:00)
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 921, pisskop wrote:You aren't as involved in many of the discussions as others. You have more posts than Prawn, but are less town.

I've posted more this game than any other game I've ever played except my very first game but that got weird because everyone stopped talking
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 922, prawneater wrote:
In post 781, Honey bee wrote:
Vote count 2.08

pisskop (4):
prawneater, West9, Aristophanes, Lyserg-Zeroz
Metalcyanide (2):
farside22, pisskop
West9 (1):
Metalcyanide
Aristophanes (1):
Cheetory6

Not voting: VysePresident, ~Jordan`
With 10 alive It takes 6 to lynch. Day ends in: (expired on 2015-02-08 08:07:00)

I have 2 theories going.

Theory 1

The fact that we did not get a lynch yesterday is suspicious.

I don't buy that people simply forgot about it. I believe not hammering pisskop was deliberate anti-town play.

Who would not want to vote pisskop there? His scumpartners of course - ~Jordan`and one other.

We should look very closely at the people not on pisskop's wagon.

pisskop and someone not on his wagon are our remaining scum.

The people not or came late to pisskop's wagon are: farside22, Metalcyanide, Cheetory6, VysePresident

Unfortunately, unless there's some pretty hard bussing, I find it hard to come up with a scumpair for Acryon/pisskop

- farside22 is town

- Cheetory6 is town assuming pisskop is scum, as it is unlikely that Cheetory6 is paired with him based on post 740

- VysePresident is town assuming pisskop is scum, it is unlikely that VysePresident is paired with him based on his D1 vote and push

- Metalcyanide is town assuming pisskop is scum, as Acryon attacked him pretty hard D1

Which leads me to:

Theory 2

If pisskop is not scum and we truly did no lynch by accident, I'd say
West9 or Metal are scum.

In which case there's a West9 or Metal (not both), ~Jordan`, some other dude triscumverate.,
Any thoughts on this?

Theory 1 is interesting.
Cheet and Far why didn't you guys vote for Pisskop? I would ask Vyse but whoever replaces him won't know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 927, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 922, prawneater wrote:
In post 781, Honey bee wrote:
Vote count 2.08

pisskop (4):
prawneater, West9, Aristophanes, Lyserg-Zeroz
Metalcyanide (2):
farside22, pisskop
West9 (1):
Metalcyanide
Aristophanes (1):
Cheetory6

Not voting: VysePresident, ~Jordan`
With 10 alive It takes 6 to lynch. Day ends in: (expired on 2015-02-08 08:07:00)

I have 2 theories going.

Theory 1

The fact that we did not get a lynch yesterday is suspicious.

I don't buy that people simply forgot about it. I believe not hammering pisskop was deliberate anti-town play.

Who would not want to vote pisskop there? His scumpartners of course - ~Jordan`and one other.

We should look very closely at the people not on pisskop's wagon.

pisskop and someone not on his wagon are our remaining scum.

The people not or came late to pisskop's wagon are: farside22, Metalcyanide, Cheetory6, VysePresident

Unfortunately, unless there's some pretty hard bussing, I find it hard to come up with a scumpair for Acryon/pisskop

- farside22 is town

- Cheetory6 is town assuming pisskop is scum, as it is unlikely that Cheetory6 is paired with him based on post 740

- VysePresident is town assuming pisskop is scum, it is unlikely that VysePresident is paired with him based on his D1 vote and push

- Metalcyanide is town assuming pisskop is scum, as Acryon attacked him pretty hard D1

Which leads me to:

Theory 2

If pisskop is not scum and we truly did no lynch by accident, I'd say
West9 or Metal are scum.

In which case there's a West9 or Metal (not both), ~Jordan`, some other dude triscumverate.,
Any thoughts on this?

Theory 1 is interesting.
Cheet and Far why didn't you guys vote for Pisskop? I would ask Vyse but whoever replaces him won't know.

I wasn't around at the end of the day. I got a bit busy and thought i would be back if needed.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Metal wrote:Cheet and Far why didn't you guys vote for Pisskop?
Schoolstuff/fell asleep earlier than I thought I would. Zzzzz
Not sure why you're asking this question given that you weren't here either.

pisskop wrote:Ginko said that, and then failed to follow up on this threat.
Metal responded to the question and I was okay with his answer? Ari not trying to lead things this game is a legitimate concern this game.

West wrote:It's true that Gink used the Ari wagon for his scumread on Acryon and me, until he starts using the Lal wagon to go for Acryon and refuses to use the Ari wagon to analyze Lal
I don't really understand how it's unusual for me to be focused on my scumreads, especially on D1. Do you disagree that I generally tend to focus in on one or two players on day one? By the time Lal came into the game, I was already somewhat focused on other players and felt disinterested in a lot of what she was saying and admittedly I skimmed for a while. Is that scummy? Can understand why someone would think so, but I've done it in a lot of other games before and I have less time for mafia than I usually do.

West wrote:You said this, while having in the past argued that I was wolf for the exact same fucking reason.
What? Quote me because I have no idea what you're talking about right now.

pisskop wrote:164 is Lal jumping onto the work of Ginko in 81 - 99, where he wifomed Orci into a scumread. True story, go look.
Again, I don't see how her buddying my argument makes me likely to be her scummate.

pisskop wrote:269 is the brgining of the soft defending Lal, and 292 is what I meant by 'coaching'. He's guiding her with questions while soft-defending her.
Is it really soft defending though? Like, you're acting like I was being subtle. I was not. I didn't want a Lalendra lynch vs Acryon/West lynch D1. I was pushing for who I thought was the best option for hitting scum while at the same time trying to engage people to either get them to move or get them to convince me that Lalendra was scum. Again, in 269, we defended Ari as well. Where's the acknowledgment that this isn't something that we were doing with just one person and one wagon? How is it not just consistent?

pisskop wrote:as well as more sweet nothings into Lal's ear. He isn't like that with any other player.
What're you saying here? What does this mean?

pisskop wrote:What? What has he been doing the last hundred posts but getting more and more invested into Lal's wagon?
There's a difference between actively reading every engagement in a discussion and reading the tone of the engagement. Acryon's tone of engagement with Lal was incredibly different than it was with Aristophanes. I hadn't been actively reading and following all of the arguments for Lalendra being scum, partially because it was dense and also partially because from a distance I thought it was probably going to be a derpwagon and I like hunting on the side in general.

pisskop wrote:324 chainsaw into Acryon in defense of Lal. Again, nothing overt, but wholly cows look at him go!
I'm not really super familiar with how chainsaw argument works, but if I were scummates with Lalendra and my goal was to chainsaw, why would I be so blatant about how I'm relating it all back to Lalendra interactions? I honestly know I can't do much to defend against this point, but like I just feel like scum-me wouldn't do this. :/

pisskop wrote:I'm not even sure what the motivation of this post is. Except to use it to push later. I put some spaces in between each player so its not a clusterbomb to read.
Already responded to this.

pisskop wrote:Cheetory wasn 't bussing her, but taking the middle ground right up until critical mass.
If that's the narrative you inherently look for, you're going to see it. If you look at my play as "I really want a scumlynch and Lal isn't anywhere near my strongest scumread" then you're not going to see it. Don't really know what more to say here.

UNVOTE:
That OMGUS was bad on my part.
I think I let the timing of the push on me relative to the peak of the Aristo wagon bug me.
Valentines Day is busy for me.
My thoughts in this game are messy right now.
Gonna go not think about this game for a while.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I can't say I did a complete read back, but I have read the back anf forth here and am still not on board with a Cheet lynch. He's pretty much been a town read all game for me relooking at his early play doesn't change that.

As he said, why would he be so overt about defending a scummate. I know whoevevr lost Lal D1 is in a crap situation, but Cheer wouldn't have fought for her like that so early. I just can't believe that.

I still say PK, Metal, or myself are the best lynch.
@Lyserg, this isn't me calling death upon me but seeing the realistic situation.
Also, haven't had the time to get an argument on what we'll learn from each of the three, but I'll get to that. I thought I'd have more time while getting ready for my mom's wedding today.

Metal, what was with that question to Farside and Cheet??
Did you really expect them to go "I was avoiding a scummate's lynch so I didn't show up"? Of course they weren't aroundabd that's all they've got. It's especially believable being between 1 and 7am we needed them. I just want to know what the point was to that.

I may be on between things today, but probably not until tomorrow evening/Monday sometime.

Also, inb4 "Ari was active when in the hot seat but disappeared as soon as he was out of it."
I had a nice bit there where I was less busy. It happened to fit into this time frame. That's all.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:38 am

Post by West9 »

Bigger post coming later, but I wanted to respond to one think really fast

@cheet about the Westwolf thing: that was a mistake on my part, you never said you thought I was wolf because Lal buddied me. Other people did, and you saying that you thought I might be wolf made me think that you might be using the same reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 929, Cheetory6 wrote:

I'm not sure how somebody who can be as borderline rude as you with your aggression can pose as offended. I don't believe you were upset my push, rather you needed an excuse to back out and cool your head. I'm positive this is within your abilities.
. But, given that Metal
did
vote for me, this suggests you didn't read/retain that. AtE, in my opinion.

West wrote:It's true that Gink used the Ari wagon for his scumread on Acryon and me, until he starts using the Lal wagon to go for Acryon and refuses to use the Ari wagon to analyze Lal
I don't really understand how it's unusual for me to be focused on my scumreads, especially on D1. Do you disagree that I generally tend to focus in on one or two players on day one?
By the time Lal came into the game, I was already somewhat focused on other players and felt disinterested in a lot of what she was saying and admittedly I skimmed for a while. Is that scummy?
Can understand why someone would think so, but I've done it in a lot of other games before and I have less time for mafia than I usually do.

YES, it is scummy. You didn't 'ignore' or skim her,
you used her wagon to push/scumread players
. The volume of material put into deflecting from her wagon is astounding. You responded to her, went out of your way keep the focus on her wagoners and off her.
You picked up 'scumreads from the Ari wagon. You didn't analyse the Ari wagon, not in any fashion like Lal's. As a three party game, scumteams are scumhunting.

pisskop wrote:164 is Lal jumping onto the work of Ginko in 81 - 99, where he wifomed Orci into a scumread. True story, go look.
Again, I don't see how her buddying my argument makes me likely to be her scummate.

By itself it proves nothing, and you as well as any competent player in the game knows that. Taken with the rest of the evidence and its evidence that the newish Lal taking shelter under her scumbuddy.

pisskop wrote:269 is the brgining of the soft defending Lal, and 292 is what I meant by 'coaching'. He's guiding her with questions while soft-defending her.
Is it really soft defending though? Like, you're acting like I was being subtle. I was not. I didn't want a Lalendra lynch vs Acryon/West lynch D1. I was pushing for who I thought was the best option for hitting scum while at the same time trying to engage people to either get them to move or get them to convince me that Lalendra was scum. Again, in 269, we defended Ari as well. Where's the acknowledgment that this isn't something that we were doing with just one person and one wagon? How is it not just consistent?

Spoiler: Youi just cannot keep one straight story wrt 292, can you?
In post 898, Cheetory6 wrote:So asking her to get an avatar [which I also asked someone else to do this game] and asking her a single question is coaching.

In post 904, Cheetory6 wrote:
I asked her two questions in that post that you're referring to here. How am I guiding her with questions? How am I not responding to a point you've made?

In post 906, Cheetory6 wrote:I asked Lalendra this question and asked her to get an avatar in 292. How is this asking her questionSSSSSSSSSSS as in PLURAL as in more than one.
How is your point in 292 and the whole coaching thing not complete and total reachy bullshit that you're trying to justify in hindsight?

You're caught. :|

pisskop wrote:as well as more sweet nothings into Lal's ear. He isn't like that with any other player.

You are offering her what shelter you could.

pisskop wrote:What? What has he been doing the last hundred posts but getting more and more invested into Lal's wagon?
There's a difference between actively reading every engagement in a discussion and reading the tone of the engagement. Acryon's tone of engagement with Lal was incredibly different than it was with Aristophanes. I hadn't been actively reading and following all of the arguments for Lalendra being scum, partially because it was dense and also partially because from a distance I thought it was probably going to be a derpwagon and I like hunting on the side in general.

pisskop wrote:324 chainsaw into Acryon in defense of Lal. Again, nothing overt, but wholly cows look at him go!
I'm not really super familiar with how chainsaw argument works, but if I were scummates with Lalendra and my goal was to chainsaw, why would I be so blatant about how I'm relating it all back to Lalendra interactions? I honestly know I can't do much to defend against this point, but like I just feel like scum-me wouldn't do this. :/

You used Acryon's interactions with Lal to attack him. The very definition of a chainsaw. I'm saying you did it more subtly than some on this site, but if you feel you did it blatently than that should make the chainsaw all the more apparent.

pisskop wrote:I'm not even sure what the motivation of this post is. Except to use it to push later. I put some spaces in between each player so its not a clusterbomb to read.
Already responded to this.

pisskop wrote:Cheetory wasn 't bussing her, but taking the middle ground right up until critical mass.
If that's the narrative you inherently look for, you're going to see it. If you look at my play as "I really want a scumlynch and Lal isn't anywhere near my strongest scumread" then you're not going to see it. Don't really know what more to say here.

UNVOTE:
That OMGUS was bad on my part.
I think I let the timing of the push on me relative to the peak of the Aristo wagon bug me.
Valentines Day is busy for me.
My thoughts in this game are messy right now.
Gonna go not think about this game for a while.

We should still lynch it, frankly. I think he's a good actor. Mostly AtE, as far as I'm concerned. Lynch whomever you all please, but t the end of the day he is still going to kill at least one more of us.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

I may note be able to respond regularly or in-depth within the next day or two, what with the holiday and the snowstorm tonight.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

I've thought about this for a bit.
I was bothered that ari wasn't around day 2 very much and now that there is pressure he is posting.
Either way I look at it I see metal as scum or wolf so I'm going to go this way.

Vote: metal
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

Prod-dodge-y post:
Ari going out of his way to get the focus back on himself/Metal/PK is interesting and I prolly need to go back to scumAri games to compare what happens when Ari wagons form. More thoughts later.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Proddodge be on later
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 935, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:Prod-dodge-y post:
Ari going out of his way to get the focus back on himself/Metal/PK is interesting and I prolly need to go back to scumAri games to compare what happens when Ari wagons form. More thoughts later.

If this happens please link the game.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 929, Cheetory6 wrote:

I at least got my vote in and a quick explanation for it. I'm not going to fault anyone for RL stuff but it's something that had to be asked..
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Farside:
I wasn't around at the end of the day. I got a bit busy and thought i would be back if needed.

Same thing I said to Cheet, I'm not going to fault you for RL stuff so I guess this question is now useless. Oh well
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 934, farside22 wrote:I've thought about this for a bit.
I was bothered that ari wasn't around day 2 very much and now that there is pressure he is posting.
Either way I look at it I see metal as scum or wolf so I'm going to go this way.

Wait so your bothered by how Ari is playing but vote for me? Explain please or am I not understanding?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Albert B. Rampage replaces VysePresident!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 940, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 934, farside22 wrote:I've thought about this for a bit.

Wait so your bothered by how Ari is playing but vote for me? Explain please or am I not understanding?

I still think you are scum.
Ari is at least presenting something.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 932, pisskop wrote:I'm not sure how somebody who can be as borderline rude as you with your aggression can pose as offended. I don't believe you were upset my push, rather you needed an excuse to back out and cool your head. I'm positive this is within your abilities.
. But, given that Metal
did
vote for me, this suggests you didn't read/retain that. AtE, in my opinion.

i) If someone gives me some kind of indication that I'm pissing them off, I can tone down how much of a jerk I am. I know I can be a dick in these games, and it's something I'm trying to work on, but I like to think I at least don't try to piss people off intentionally.
ii) You really don't have to look far to know that I can get pretty pissy pretty quickly and I don't think I would ever fake being angry as scum. You can rest assured that I did find the manner in which you chose to engage me really frustrating.
iii) Was going off of prawn's votecount posted the page before. For some reason was under the impression he didn't vote because of it.

pisskop wrote:YES, it is scummy. You didn't 'ignore' or skim her,
you used her wagon to push/scumread players
. The volume of material put into deflecting from her wagon is astounding. You responded to her, went out of your way keep the focus on her wagoners and off her.
Except I did skim her and pretty hard. There's nothing in my posts that should indicate otherwise. I read the tone of Acryon's arguments and read other people's arguments as to why she was scum but was neglecting actually going through her posts in detail because I wasn't particularly interested in the gist of any of the arguments people were putting forward.

pisskop wrote:Youi just cannot keep one straight story wrt 292, can you?
I realized that my original question was pedantic and reactionary/that you might not just be scum forcing a case down my throat. It really felt like you were pushing the 'coaching' thing still, despite knowing that it was bullshit. I still feel like that choice of wording is ridiculous, but whatever.
It's bullshit that your response to me responding to you here is "YOU CHANGED WHAT YOU WERE ASKING, YOU'RE SCUM". Seriously?

pisskop wrote:

You are offering her what shelter you could.
Right. Never ever did whatever you're choosing to call 'protecting' with anyone else.

You used Acryon's interactions with Lal to attack him. The very definition of a chainsaw. I'm saying you did it more subtly than some on this site, but if you feel you did it blatently than that should make the chainsaw all the more apparent.

With this many scum in the game I really wanted a scumlynch on D1 because I felt like we'd be in a shit spot if we mislynched and the shot hit town. Defending against a counterwagon that I comparatively don't like makes a lot of sense in this context.

VOTE: Farside
I officially don't trust you anymore and I want some other people's opinions on your play this cycle.
The disparity in how you chide people for wolfhunting feels intentional and forced and it feels like you're hard sidelining what's going on here in a way that I feel like townFarside wouldn't be doing right now.
Why did your thoughts on Metal go from "I like this thought process" to "he is scum again"? Did you just say that his thoughts looked good for unrelated reasons or what?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:45 am

Post by farside22 »

1 post does not equal town cheet. You should know that about me. I've beenscumreading ari and metal both for quiet some time.
That's not going to change because of one or two post.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Okay.
That still doesn't answer why you're being so selective with what you're analyzing this cycle.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

I've also explained at least twice why wolf hunting alone looks scummy.
Mafia can look active by searching outside there scum group by wolf hunting.
There is now 2 mafia and one wolf.
Wolf can kill and look like they are scum hunting. Mafia can not kill and may protect keep other.
Admittedly this leads me to be wary of ari and pawn scum team do to protection from pawn.
Wolf can be hunted by seer.
There is no cop in this set up to find the scum, so I'm leaving the wolf to the seer to point players in the right direction and looking for mafia.

Why I find metal scum is his looking for wolf only but ari did say something about the lal/metal interaction that leads me to think maybe wolf.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Do you not think pisskop is equally guilty of what you're saying then?
You said this not too long ago:
farside wrote:My wolf reads are pisskop
Why is this no longer the case?
prawneater
prawneater
Goon
prawneater
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:58 am

Post by prawneater »

Prodge. Still haven't settled on who the best kill is for today. I'm okay with metal I think, but I'm also considering a west9 scumworld.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, there is a distressing lack of commentary on Cheet/pisskop interactions from you as soon as we started arguing and I don't understand it.
I would think you'd at least acknowledge that he's made some kind of case on me and say whether you like or dislike it?

Return to “Completed Open Games”