SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Heartless »

tammy or nacho?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3654, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3623, Cephrir wrote:I wonder if AP was silenced yesterday. That could explain why he went around posting everywhere else and seemingly ignored us. I'd think he'd have voted as a means of communication though.
Quite possible. (This, incidentally, is why I hate the silencer role with a passion. *grumble, grumble, stillbitteraboutinvitational15, gripe, gripe*.)

It also
exponentially
increases the chance of AP being a scumdriven wagon.
Why?

Simple.

Because if the scum silenced AP, then they knew HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DEFEND HIMSELF, thus, a mislynch on him would be possible,
especially
to those pointing out his activity elsewhere on the site.

Vindication tastes so sweet.

Hoop hoop.

Remembers where you're top scum read is at.

Heh heh, no such vindication there buddy.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Imperium »

tammy

are you disappointed? :(
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3658, The Mask wrote:
unvote

Sonic I said I loved you, how could you even consider??? :(

I sent some flowers to you, TSO & TWIE. Hope they don't die at your sight or else I will be voting you fellas!

@Xombie, it's quiet but why would my neighborhood have a scum in it? It's nice having a friend to share hugs with and I'm scared of being alone.

In light of PV flipping princess, I'm not trusting Imp's "conftown softclaim". I think TSO or TWIE could will get my vote but need to know what Xombie has.

What would our softclaim have to do with Pere's flip?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Skybird »

Mastin, if I am such a scum, why would I make this post in the last hours of day 1? I volunteered to be the day one lynch so we wouldn't have a no lynch.

In post 2808, Skybird wrote:Several of you have read me as scum. Can you flashwagon me? Town needs a flip.

Is there something in particular that bugs you about my interactions with everyone? Something I can clear up for you?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3679, Skybird wrote:Mastin, if I am such a scum, why would I make this post in the last hours of day 1? I volunteered to be the day one lynch so we wouldn't have a no lynch.

In post 2808, Skybird wrote:Several of you have read me as scum. Can you flashwagon me? Town needs a flip.

Is there something in particular that bugs you about my interactions with everyone? Something I can clear up for you?

Actually this is the post that bothered Solar Wind and bothered me a bit. I had said that people could lynch us to get a lynch if there was going to be a governor, so you also doing it at that time felt a bit eh.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3677, Imperium wrote:tammy

NOT. AT. ALL.

was it nacho that gave that commented on our ooba read earlier? if so, what's your ooba read?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Imperium »

Oh Mastin <3, you do acknowledge Nacho's reachout.

Also, can you please please answer the brambles question? Because we might have caught a liar. Please?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3681, Heartless wrote:
In post 3677, Imperium wrote:tammy

NOT. AT. ALL.

was it nacho that gave that commented on our ooba read earlier? if so, what's your ooba read?

Um maybe Nacho? I just got home from happy hour so I'll have to go back and check.

Ooba is someone we were revisiting today, I think, I don't remember a reason for having him in our top town tier but overnight we realized we had waaaaaaay too many town reads.

Give me a few.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3680, Imperium wrote:
In post 3679, Skybird wrote:Mastin, if I am such a scum, why would I make this post in the last hours of day 1? I volunteered to be the day one lynch so we wouldn't have a no lynch.

Actually this is the post that bothered Solar Wind and bothered me a bit. I had said that people could lynch us to get a lynch if there was going to be a governor, so you also doing it at that time felt a bit eh.

Honestly, I don't remember you doing that. At the same time though of the two slots, I'm the better mislynch.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Holy crap Mastin, that analysis was obnoxious. Everyone who called AP town is town and everyone who called him scum is scum? Get outta here.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3612, Heartless wrote:Town: Magua, Bitmap, Xombie, TiphaineDeath, Imperium
Scum: Metal Sonic, farside, Cephrir

Town(ier): theaceofspade, mastin, Aeronaut, PeregrineV, The Mask, RachMarie, vezokpiraka, FourTrouble, ooba, Solar Wind, Ankamius
Scum(mier): Skybird, T S O

fuck if i know i hope they get vigged: ZZZX, Beastcharizard

in light of pere flip...

Town: Magua, Bitmap, Xombie, TiphaineDeath, Imperium
Scum: Metal Sonic (prob racist), ooba, Skybird

Town(ier): theaceofspade, mastin, Aeronaut, The Mask, RachMarie, vezokpiraka, farside, Ankamius (?)
Scum(mier): T S O, FourTrouble, Solar Wind

fuck if i know i hope they get vigged: ZZZX, Beastcharizard
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3685, Solar Wind wrote:Holy crap Mastin, that analysis was obnoxious. Everyone who called AP town is town and everyone who called him scum is scum? Get outta here.

...i'm so going to be eating shit...
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Imperium »

Um.

Heartless. I need to go get something to eat before I can answer your question. I've been scrolling the users for Nacho in order to answer your question and getting frustrated that his name hasn't appeared when I know he's posted.

So, I'll be back in a few.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 3687, Heartless wrote:
In post 3685, Solar Wind wrote:Holy crap Mastin, that analysis was obnoxious. Everyone who called AP town is town and everyone who called him scum is scum? Get outta here.

...i'm so going to be eating shit...

What?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

So I so far have in my scum reads:

Rach (no reaction from the pere vote and barely says anything about him)
Aeronaut
Beast
Fourtrouble (crazy theory reason)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Heartless »

b/c tth told me from the get-go that you were scum and now i'm thinking she might be right. i told her i thought she was wrong and now i might need to eat shit.

i remember you saying something day 1 about wanting to give peregrine a chance (then voting us before i caught up).

your productivity:posting ratio is almost zero today, too.

who's scum? and why aren't you voting anyone?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3691, Heartless wrote:b/c tth told me from the get-go that you were scum and now i'm thinking she might be right. i told her i thought she was wrong and now i might need to eat shit.

i remember you saying something day 1 about wanting to give peregrine a chance (then voting us before i caught up).

^^^^this was @solar wind, btw
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 3691, Heartless wrote:b/c tth told me from the get-go that you were scum and now i'm thinking she might be right. i told her i thought she was wrong and now i might need to eat shit.

If you don't want to both be eating shit, then I suggest you hold onto that town read.

F-16 wanted to give him a chance. I would have been happy to lynch him day 1 because the level of uselessness he was displaying was beyond what I expect (which isn't much) from town-pere.

I've been v/la on my main due to bronchitis, but this game is my priority.

Neither of us are quick to vote and we haven't done a synch today. It's kind of a relief to see pere's flip because I hated the idea of giving him another day's pass because "no flips to work with" and even though I scumread MS, I hated the way that wagon was building. But, his flip fucks with my reads and I'm still thinking about that.

If you think that's scummy, then so be it.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

I initially wanted to give Peregrine a chance because he's really easy to read when he's town. That faded away as I got disappointed with his posting and remembered that it didn't actually take me past D1 to townread him in the last two games we played together so the lack of a townread should have been concerning.

But by that time, Nacho said he found something about PV that made him town (and since Nacho was the one insisting that we lynch PV), once he abandoned the push, I didn't have the energy to do an about turn and push that way.

I was scumreading your predecessor quite a bit which played into the vote on you. But I actually DID want to give you a chance because you are readable too and that's why we ultimately unvoted.

Mentally, I've been a mess this day and me and Tammy arguing took up most of the time in the game/neighborhood. That won't happen anymore so I expect to more productive from here on out.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Heartless »

mentally, i'm ALWAYS a mess

that doesn't stop me from raving like a fucking lunatic
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Heartless »

well... i think ooba's scum from stuff in the hood, fixation on racists, and stuff that mastin was just talking about

why did you pooh-pooh mastin's post just then?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Because it was yet another post obnoxiously claiming that anyone who townread AP/voted him for deadline was town and anyone that actually thought AP was scum was scum.

The Ooba point is actually good because I'm not sure how Ooba went from townreading AP to having common ground with me. I think Mastin's AP obsession has at least brought forth some decent points.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3306, Imperium wrote:
In post 3279, Heartless wrote:
In post 3276, ooba wrote:Have had some town markers in past - unsure. Would compromise lynch:
19. Ankamius
16. Imperium (Tammy and Nacho)
25. Heartless (TellTaleHeart and Antihero) VysePresident

oh lol, that is rich

If ooba wasn't deciding I was scum after having me as strong town all day one I'd be more concerned. What concerns me is that means his reads are on tilt like ffx and not on point like capcom which has me eyeing the town reads a bit more strongly.

Do you mean this?

This was Tammy and I was hoping that ooba would respond to it.

Ooba did have good reads in capcom, in which he had correctly identified me and mollie as scum. Now in ffx, he had me as town all day one (which I was) then he reread the game day two and got paranoid and thought I could be scum. I was a near universal town read save him and std, and he ended up townreading almost all scum and putting together a scum team, which he preemptively did wagon analysis that proved a bunch of town were scum. Part of this was due to his really strong scum read on lost patience who a few of us refused to vote for therefore we became the scum team in his dreams. It was far fetched but you could track his read changes based on that.

He had replaced into once upon a winters night and read me as town correctly. I had a decent town read on his predecessor and he obv towned his slot soon after, and after the game said it was fun working with me when there's no suspicion on either side.

Now all of day one he called me town. Said he read tales where falcon and I fought and said it was similar and we should recognize each other as town and work together. Remembering what he said in winters night, I ran a few reads by him and interacted with some theories he had that I had discussed with solar wind during the night.

At the risk of sounding like omgus queen, I have no idea for his shifting in read on us. Near start of day he recognizes us as universal town reads, and had called us town all of day one. But by the time of this list, we are someone he'd compromise on. This makes no literal sense to me. My alignment didn't change over night. My posting has been just as town as yesterday and furthermore anyone reading the end of day who thinks I'm actually capable of that as scum needs their head checked*. So, to me it looks like a read change of convenience. A way of looking like he's rereading the game and changing his reads based on that but it lacks meat and direction.

*ill forgive mastin on this. If she's town, she's paranoid of nacho.

I've yet to go through him though.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Imperium »

Oh also, pretty sure solar wind is town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”