SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2949, Imperium wrote:
Vote: beastcharizard
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

[quote="In post 3199, beastcharizard"]Hey Imperium, want to try and explain how you are voting me without posting in thread that you are voting me?[/quote

Does your vote increase by .5 every game day?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I must have been on page two instead of page three. Oops.

My vote could in theory be 0 again tomorrow. It is highly unlikely but it is possible. So to answer your question, no it does not.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

@F-16:

I forgot you wanted to have a conversation about farside. I had a strong sense that farside was town Yesterday and rereading her posts I still have her as strong town. There's a few things I like about her play but it comes down to her tone (a level of conviction that matches up very well with what she's saying/doing) and her questions (showing her intent to figure things out).

, , and the vote in felt 100% town. I felt the same about Rach until I gave it more thought. And I gave it more thought in large part because you were townreading her and I was trying to understand where that townread came from, and that's something I don't think farside would do the way I did because I she doesn't have the same history that I have with you. I like the questions in ; they look like town trying to figure out TD's alignment + the alignments of the folks TD attacked. also feels like a genuine attempt to figure Rach out. And 's questions feel like town, too. farside's asking questions that resonate with me (they're questions that I had or questions that I wanted answered after they were asked), so they feel very much like town.

Also, not only do farside's questions have direction, but she's asking way more questions than I think scum would ask. Just looking at number of questions relative to number of posts, farside's probably has a higher question-post ratio than any other player here. It feels like town trying to get a grasp on the game and understand how others think about the game much more than scum faking a bunch of a questions re: anything that catches their eye. Admittedly, I'm biased because this is how I approach the game as town (I read the game looking for scum, and ask questions to understand things that I think will help me figure shit out, and one of the big differences between my play as town or scum is the quality/amount of the questions I ask), but even given that bias, I still think this is a huge town-tell, because it shows how farside is approaching the game. Because scum are informed, scum generally approach the game from the perspective that they have to fake scumreads; town, on the other hand, approach the game trying to figure stuff out. As a result, I think town are much more likely to ask as many questions as farside's been asking, especially given the quality of her questions (they're not just random/meaningless questions; they pretty clearly have direction and show a depth to her thought process that I don't think scum can just go and fake).

Re: farside's pushes -- I think the way she kept coming back to Ace felt very natural, both tonally and in relation to the gamestate. For example, ; the phrasing "okay back to ace for a moment" is so town, and the follow up looks much more like a town tunnel than a scum tunnel. As to the push on Rach, it made sense, especially based on the way farside plays (farside's has a lot of conviction as town and wants to be right, so she's a hardcore tunneler, and that's kind of what you see with the way she reads Ace/Rach on D1). Also, I didn't say anything about this earlier because it was't something I feel confident about and it's just my own thoughts, but I've had my own suspicions about Rach the entire game for similar reasons as farside, so to me that push made tons of sense. farside explains it very well, so if you think it's nonsense, I don't really know what to tell you other than I think you're biased because you're reading Rach as town, and she's really not very town unless you've played with her before. Also, note that the tone and emotion in , , , and feels extremely town -- e.g. saying something like "it's like you didn't even read my case" and then apologizing for feeling "annoyed" is very genuine.

I dunno. I went through farside's ISO and there's nothing there that town wouldn't do or say, and there's nothing there that strikes me as scummy; her level of investment, her tone, her play in general, just makes too much sense as town and not much sense as scum.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Gonna do myself a favor and not read that^ until I've parsed my own thoughts on the matter.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 3204, Cephrir wrote:Gonna do myself a favor and not read that^ until I've parsed my own thoughts on the matter.

That's a good idea. Also, this feels super town but fuck you Ceph because it's also something you'd fake as scum.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Cephrir »

<3
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 3101, Magua wrote:
@AceofSpades:
Why did you vote mastin (whom TiphaineDeath is voting) while at the same time saying that you thought TiphaineDeath was suspicious?

Walk me through your thought process here.

because mastin is more suscpiciouser than TD. And i haven't read TD's iso yet.
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Beast is town for reasons.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Xombie
Xombie
Goon
Xombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Xombie »

:neutral:

Sorry guys, I'm not reading any more of this toxic personal crap and I know it's affecting my desire to play here

@mod
Please replace me.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

There won't be any more toxic, personal crap at least from this end of the field.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3127, Solar Wind wrote:
On Imperium

I see where you are coming from Mastin but Tammy's scumgame seriously, seriously sucks. Like sucks donkey balls. In the past, I used to tell her that her scumgame is good so as to encourage her so she doesn't cry but all this time, she's never improved.

She is completely incapable of fooling anyone who has seen her scumgame.
If you read Capcom Crossover, it is blindingly obvious that Southern Belles (Tammy/Mollie hydra) was scum. Not a thing that they had done in the game felt remotely town. Everytime Tammy posted, my thoughts were "why isn't this shit dead already.

Then there is [ur=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=60064]Newbie 1562[/url] where she assigned new definitions to the word "suck." She reached LYLO as scum and could not even attack a newbie in order to win the game. And here's the kicker - she thinks she's SO amazing at the game and a complete fucking goddess to whom we should all bow down and revere that she thinks if she made the slightest attack on that newbie, the newbie would have crumbled and broke down. So, she "let them win" and threw the game
as an IC in a Newbie
. If I were the listmod I'd never allow her to IC but the listmod is her best friend so LOL.

In Mafiascum Fantasy Camp, she pulled real life excuses, said she was feeling sick etc to not post content when I caught her so I felt bad and backed off and she went on to win the game. It is kinda shameful how she has no boundaries because of where she'll go as scum to get people to back off of her.

Since Fantasy Camp, in every single game I've watched of her as scum, I've had her pegged as scum D1. Every. Single. Game. Quite frankly, I'm amused that anyone is actually fooled by Tammy a second time.

I don't think Imperium is scum here but I'll help you pressure them so hopefully Tammy melts down and we get a few reads from reaction tests.

Ffery can unvote whenever she wants.

VOTE: Imperium

I'm at page 126 but TAMMY fooled me in capcom. Ugh.

Nacho didn't. For some reason I can catch his scumgame cause I see it firsthand behind the scenes quite a few times already. Haven't seen ffery scum before, discounting Xenoblade

I can re read Nacho later but I'd rather be reactionary
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

By the way

I am unsure about heartless, TTH is very scummy to me but it might be playstyle. I like anti more but his scumgame is solid so ugh >_<

Their collective efforts seem town though but yea it can't really stand up to the strong questionings by solar wind and farside

Btw did I mention solar wind is now my top town read ( it has always been) hooray.
oopsies! haha!

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3212, Metal Sonic wrote:I like anti more but his scumgame is solid so ugh >_<

you have no idea what you're talking about b/c no it's not

you also have no idea what you're talking about w/r/t solar wind's "questioning" either
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Okay
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Solar wind if you two both find that imperium is scum, or anyone is scum for that matter, yell it at me so that I can sheep you
oopsies! haha!

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Heartless »

oh my god...
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Heartless »

buddy harder
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 3215, Metal Sonic wrote:Solar wind if you two both find that imperium is scum, or anyone is scum for that matter, yell it at me so that I can sheep you

We don't. I'm not sure what the confusion is. But why are you so willing to sheep? It reminded me of Final Fantasy X where you told Ffery that you'd be willing to sheep her read on Nacho, no questions asked. How did you develop this townread on us?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3212, Metal Sonic wrote:TTH is very scummy to me but it might be playstyle.

haha, and what the fuck is this either?

the play style that's ... what... thorough is scummy to you?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:26 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3200, dramonic wrote:
In post 2949, Imperium wrote:
Vote: beastcharizard

Yes, that's our vote.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3208, vezokpiraka wrote:Beast is town for reasons.

Did you receive a cop result on him last night that returned innocent?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3199, beastcharizard wrote:Hey Imperium, want to try and explain how you are voting me without posting in thread that you are voting me?

Oh nvm I did it because I voted you.
I'm magic!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Imperium »

Far side, what's your full scumlist?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:11 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

No. I talked to him in our neighborhood and he is 99% town
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”