This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:41 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 1047, KatieB wrote:VOTE: Aeronaut

thoughts?

Have not completely my reread of yesterday, but I am leaning voting you.

thoughts?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:41 am

completed
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by llll »

In post 1042, Reticent wrote:
In post 1035, evilpacman18 wrote:And anyway if anyone on that wagon was bussing it's probably |||| (and Aeronaut's last vote was weak)

Why ||||?

(Man, my internal dialogue has no idea how to pronounce that)

Hope this helps, Reticent.
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by llll »

There's a youtube link in the previous post, though you can hardly see it in the mafBlack theme.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1049, KatieB wrote:
Did not like wake's entry today. Did not like your entry today.

At least I HAD an entry >.>
2023 W/L | 1-0
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:34 am

FYI, just a heads up, I am getting ready to go on a TDY (for a month) for work. This sucks because I hate being away from home/family that long, but you really dont care about that part. This weekend I am will be doing family stuff, so I will not be posting at all this weekend. I will be taking a laptop with me, so updating this shouldnt be a problem. that being said, I probably will not be posting anything here until Tuesday-ish?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:35 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1043, Gendaberry wrote:
In post 892, evilpacman18 wrote:I do think IIII is town though, if anything because switching a vote within 40 minutes or whatever Genda's accusation is looks annoying and anti-town but is usually indicative of lack of certainty which is of course super town. So now the IIII wagon looks bad and I'm thinking maybe droog and Aeronaut are scum buddies.
unvote

Pacman how did |||| go from being town to the most likely scum on Monkey's wagon? I'm really not sure where that came from.

Not really a definitive read, just based on the placement of the wagons and my stronger town reads and stuff.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by llll »

@epm I'm surprised you're not continuing your scumreading against Aeronaut. Just think - if you get rid of Aeronaut today, both the peeps who voted against you yesterday would be gone!
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Popping in to say I'm alive.

Too tired to think atm. Caring for behavioral psychopaths is tiring work.

I'll see what I can do this weekend.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1057, llll wrote:@epm I'm surprised you're not continuing your scumreading against Aeronaut. Just think - if you get rid of Aeronaut today, both the peeps who voted against you yesterday would be gone!

who said I'm not continuing my scumread against Aeronaut?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

That said, it is moving back towards null as my typical day 3 paranoia starts to settle in. And because Aero is right that he'd been pushing for a Monkey lynch since early. I needa go back and see how Monkey reacted to that.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Hey Katie, what's your read on droog right now?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

VOTE: evilpacman18

I really don't like his recent explanation for his reads. Aeronaut goes from scummy to ehhh off of "Day 3 Paranoia" which really doesn't mean anything. Same goes for his read on ||||, who goes from town to the most likely player to have bussed Monkey for similar vague shitty reasons.

I also think he looks a lot worse with Monkey being confirmed as scum. He was always fine with the Monkey wagons at the start, however as soon as the monkey lynch started gaining traction, he hopped off of them for stupid reasons. Day 1 despite scumreading him for most of the day and being on his wagon, he unvotes for pretty much no reason when the wagon hits a decent size. Day 2 comes along and a similar thing happens. Wagon on Monkey starts, EPM hops on it, then he suddenly townreads Monkey and drops it with little explanation because droog somehow convinced him not to be lazy?

Overall, I think it's really weird that despite it being day 3, EPM has still done pretty much nothing in the way of trying to get scum lynched. He scumread droog and aeronaut, but hasn't really done anything with it apart from saying that they might be scum, and later saying that Aeronaut is becoming more null. His longest held vote is Monkey, and even then he doesn't really pressure him at all, and instead defended him for half the game. Seriously the closest he's gotten to trying to get scum lynched has been promising that he's going to do it in the future in , and . is pretty funny to me too seeing as how he seems to think that if Monkey were to have fliped town that we must lynch Anen, but he never brings Anen up after that, even after he starts townreading Monkey.

On a side note, I agree with Katie that Wake's entry today wasn't very good.
KatieB
KatieB
Goon
KatieB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:39 am

Post by KatieB »

In post 1050, curiouskarmadog wrote:

thoughts?

Have not completely my reread of yesterday, but I am leaning voting you.

thoughts?
Whatever makes your pants shorter.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright, officiall going to go through and do some reading of yesterday/today now, since I'm snowed in.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Aeronaut »

So, I personally think it makes sense that two out of three of {Droog, Katie, Pacman} were scum with monkey. It could be all of them, but I don't think four scum would be balanced unless town has some serious PRs.

Now, they each had some very strange interactions with Monkey. For example, Monkey was very wishy washy on whether Katie was scum or not. For example, here, Monkey claims he's only on the Katie wagon because it was a "pro-town" wagon, but that he didn't think she was scum.

In post 201, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
I'm not convinced Katie is scum at this point, but the wagon is pro-town to me. Therefore my vote stays at this point.

That's like the definition of distancing.

In post 624, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 621, Wake1 wrote:Lapsa's annoying in general. Him being gone would be nice, but would that be best for Town?

Dunno about Sthar. He's being over-reactive? In what way? Not sure if that's normal for him.

I'd prefer not to focus on Katie and focus on Lapsa, but I've posted my case on Katie.

Here, he talks about how he'd now rather focus on Lapsa instead of Katie all of a sudden.

In post 975, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Now CKD is trying to bully Katie into lynching town.

Now, Katie is simply town being bullied.

His stance on Katie never makes sense. That pings for me.

More at 11
2023 W/L | 1-0
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Wake1 »

I don't like how Monkey tried to mislynch me.

Anywho, working atm. Need to catch up somehow.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Looking at Katie vs. Monkeyman, she was defending him on the grounds of being low-hanging fruit, which is the same exact wording that Pacman used. For her, monkey is functionally a policy lynch.

She also has varying stances on myself, and on Droog.

In post 206, KatieB wrote:
Liked Aeronaut's entrance.

In post 269, KatieB wrote:
In post 213, Aneninen wrote:
In post 206, KatieB wrote:Liked Aeronaut's entrance. Think the monkey wagon is functionally a policy lynch.

This sentence needs explaining

Aeronaut's entry showed a clear and logical thought process that comes from an uninformed perspective. I think it makes him likely town.

And then, as soon as Day 3 starts:

thoughts?

Did not like wake's entry today. Did not like your(Aero's) entry today.

This seems very weak to me.

Katie on Droog:

In post 972, KatieB wrote:
Droog is town unless monkey flips scum, for fighting the wagon to no apparent towncred.

I don't think I want to lynch droog. I'm willing to listen to theories.

"Droog is town unless Monkey flips scum". Well, he did. So what changed your mind all of a sudden? Why aren't you lynching droog today like you said you were going to yesterday?

---

Basically, I think it's possible that two things were decided in the Scum QT:
1. Monkey's lynch should be passed off as a fluke and his buddies opposing the lynch should say that it just seemed like to easy of a lynch (hence the "low hanging fruit")
2. That I should be the lynch today because I was catching on. It was probably between me and Ana, and since she was more active, you figured you could NK her and then get me lynched.

So, having said that,
VOTE: Katie

I still need to look at Pacman and Droog interactions, though. I'd be fine lynching Pac at this point too, but I feel better lynching Katie if possible today.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Aeronaut »

@ ||||

Are you an alt or a main account? Just curious
2023 W/L | 1-0
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Riddleton »

Votecount 3.2

Aeronaut (1): KatieB
evilpacman18 (1): Gendaberry
KatieB (1): Aeronaut

Not voting (6): droog, llll, evilpacman18, curiouskarmadog, Reticent, Wake88

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 3 is in (expired on 2015-02-18 20:40:00).
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Riddleton »

Prodding curiouskarmadog, Reticent and Droog
KatieB
KatieB
Goon
KatieB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:30 am

Post by KatieB »

In post 1067, Aeronaut wrote:Looking at Katie vs. Monkeyman, she was defending him on the grounds of being low-hanging fruit, which is the same exact wording that Pacman used. For her, monkey is functionally a policy lynch.

She also has varying stances on myself, and on Droog.

In post 206, KatieB wrote:
Liked Aeronaut's entrance.

In post 269, KatieB wrote:
In post 213, Aneninen wrote:
In post 206, KatieB wrote:Liked Aeronaut's entrance. Think the monkey wagon is functionally a policy lynch.

This sentence needs explaining

Aeronaut's entry showed a clear and logical thought process that comes from an uninformed perspective. I think it makes him likely town.

And then, as soon as Day 3 starts:

thoughts?

Did not like wake's entry today. Did not like your(Aero's) entry today.

This seems very weak to me.

Katie on Droog:

In post 972, KatieB wrote:
Droog is town unless monkey flips scum, for fighting the wagon to no apparent towncred.

I don't think I want to lynch droog. I'm willing to listen to theories.

"Droog is town unless Monkey flips scum". Well, he did. So what changed your mind all of a sudden? Why aren't you lynching droog today like you said you were going to yesterday?

---

Basically, I think it's possible that two things were decided in the Scum QT:
1. Monkey's lynch should be passed off as a fluke and his buddies opposing the lynch should say that it just seemed like to easy of a lynch (hence the "low hanging fruit")
2. That I should be the lynch today because I was catching on. It was probably between me and Ana, and since she was more active, you figured you could NK her and then get me lynched.

So, having said that,
VOTE: Katie

I still need to look at Pacman and Droog interactions, though. I'd be fine lynching Pac at this point too, but I feel better lynching Katie if possible today.

This one is better, and when I'm done playing card games with the kids I'll have some commentary on it.
KatieB
KatieB
Goon
KatieB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:32 am

Post by KatieB »

Sorry this one was supposed to come before the previous:

In post 1065, Aeronaut wrote:So, I personally think it makes sense that two out of three of {Droog, Katie, Pacman} were scum with monkey. It could be all of them, but I don't think four scum would be balanced unless town has some serious PRs.

Now, they each had some very strange interactions with Monkey. For example, Monkey was very wishy washy on whether Katie was scum or not. For example, here, Monkey claims he's only on the Katie wagon because it was a "pro-town" wagon, but that he didn't think she was scum.

In post 201, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
I'm not convinced Katie is scum at this point, but the wagon is pro-town to me. Therefore my vote stays at this point.

That's like the definition of distancing.

In post 624, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 621, Wake1 wrote:Lapsa's annoying in general. Him being gone would be nice, but would that be best for Town?

Dunno about Sthar. He's being over-reactive? In what way? Not sure if that's normal for him.

I'd prefer not to focus on Katie and focus on Lapsa, but I've posted my case on Katie.

Here, he talks about how he'd now rather focus on Lapsa instead of Katie all of a sudden.

In post 975, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Now CKD is trying to bully Katie into lynching town.

Now, Katie is simply town being bullied.

His stance on Katie never makes sense. That pings for me.

More at 11

I am unable to reconcile any commentary on this post with my desire to be polite to you.
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by llll »

I fully expected to be voting for Droog today, but then he went all V/LA on us, and I don't feel comfortable picking on absentees. Now, I'm no longer sure Droog is the scummiest player anymore, what with the way Katie's been playing.

By the way,
@Riddleton Droog and Curiouskarmadog declared V/LA status. Don't know if you missed it, or if it was too informal for you.
In post 1034, droog wrote:V/la
Until weekend
In post 1055, curiouskarmadog wrote:FYI, just a heads up, I am getting ready to go on a TDY (for a month) for work. This sucks because I hate being away from home/family that long, but you really dont care about that part. This weekend I am will be doing family stuff, so I will not be posting at all this weekend. I will be taking a laptop with me, so updating this shouldnt be a problem. that being said, I probably will not be posting anything here until Tuesday-ish?

Aeronaut, you've mislinked the post where Katie was talking about low-hanging fruit. It was actually Pacman who was using Katie's phrase.
In post 972, KatieB wrote:Monkey seems town to me. He's grasping, sure, but he seems to genuinely be trying to figure out the game. I disagree with just about every one of his methods and conclusions, but I know he does get lynched a lot as town. He looks like low hanging fruit here.
In post 1035, evilpacman18 wrote:I feel like you don't need to explain yourself. I felt strongly like I was defending the typical low-hanging fruit town. And anyway if anyone on that wagon was bussing it's probably |||| (and Aeronaut's last vote was weak)

It felt a little odd reading Aeronaut's three scumreads, because they are exactly the same as mine:

- Droog's been on the wrong side of both the Lapsa lynch and the Monkey lynch. Either he is scum, or he is a village idiot. Disappearing for most of Day 3 so far is also kind of scummy, given how he's not exactly Mr. Popularity right now.
- Pacman was voted by Aeronaut and Aneninen yesterday. Aneninen turns up dead, and in his first post today, Pacman expresses support for Droog, and support for Pacman. Pacman then expresses suspicion of llll, and suspicion of Aeronaut (how convenient). Pacman did not care to elaborate in detail on these opinions and allegations. Furthermore, I disagree on every single one of these 4 opinions.
- The quality of Katie's postings are getting worse and worse. Katie finished up Day 2 by defending the Droog and Monkey team, and then casting a Gendaberry vote. I do not like the Gendaberry vote, but at least Katie provided justification for it. Then for Day 3, Katie comes out naked voting Aeronaut with only the obnoxious "thoughts?" posted in place of justification. After a mediocre post in 1049, (and mediocre is certainly an improvement for Katie), Katie's three other posts, chronologically, are a one line incomprehensible insult about short pants, a one line promise of future commentary, and a one line refusal of commentary (due to politeness, of all things! Katie, you're anything
but
polite). Katie, please try to be less of an asshole, post some fucking content when you post, and stop playing so cavalierly. Quoting full page posts with a pointless contentless response decreases the readability of the thread, is quite obnoxious, and fools absolutely no one into thinking that you are not active lurking.
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by llll »

Wake - You've mentioned multiple times how Monkey tried to lynch you at one point. We get it, and you were not the only one subjected to this treatment, as I illustrated in my first post today.
In post 1041, llll wrote:Players Monkey voted for chronologically:

D1
Curiouskarmadog (short)
Katieb (long, repeated)
Droog (short)
Lapsa (long, repeated)
Llll (short)

D2
Wake (short)
Llll (long)
Also FOS'd Katie and declared intent to vote Curiouskarmadog on D3.

Please quit the whining. I know you're busy with work, but you are capable of better posts than you have been giving today.

Reticent - regardless of what people may tell you, don't be yourself.

@Aeronaut This is my main account. I used to play here under a different account back in 2003, but I don't think that counts anymore.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”