prawneater, West9, Aristophanes, Lyserg-Zeroz
Metalcyanide (1):
farside22
West9 (1):
Metalcyanide
Aristophanes (1):
pisskop

Not voting: Cheetory6, VysePresident, ~Jordan`
With 10 alive It takes 6 to lynch. Day ends in: (expired on 2015-02-08 08:07:00)
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:07 am

Post by West9 »

Maybe I'm missing the meaning of "atp"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:11 am

Post by pisskop »

ATP = At that point. At whatever post number I was on.

- - - - -
Spoiler: Notes for D2
Continuing my notes:

In post 374, West9 wrote:
In post 336, Metalcyanide wrote: :eek: they figured out Ari and I are scum buddies :lol:, no but seriously if Ari was going for a reaction vote his vote could really only be on me since I was the latest person to vote for him and his reasoning was I jumped on a bandwagon.
Why are you defending Ari? Why are you defending Ari's scumread on you? Why are you using reasoning that doesn't exist anywhere in Ari's ISO? Why are you even answering this question? What the ACTUAL FUCK is this?

This made me happy.

375 is crap, right there in the first paragraph. 'I feel like West is saying good things, even when I disagree with them. But I'm totally going to set up a push for later.'

390 I can see where Farside gets the wolfy read on Vyse in this section of posting. After others express doubt at the Lalwagon he mildly suggests there's overreaction to her newb mistakes. In addition to his 'thread walk'.

425=Prawnhammer :D I like that, says decent things for him. doesn't make him not a potential mafia candidate, but speaks for his willingness to act in positions of scrutiny.
And 434, although lessso. I think 'm comfortable reading West as town.

- - - - -D1 Ends- - - - -

459 makes me wonder about something. Who was calling Orci a 'safe kill?' No.
Orci
would
have been a safe kill, had it not been for his replacing out. Orci was killed because he was getting new eyes. Which makes me think the wolfy is calculating.
459 makes me think Ginko is scumz, as the only one hypothesizing on it.

473 noted.

484 Ginko-Farside interaction is the source of my initial bad feels about Farside. In light of Ginko's positioning, I feel the other way. 490 is backpedaling backpedal.

502 Is crap. Its pointing out the stigma of poor play, and then asking you not to hang him for his scumminess. As a player prone to making rash moves I'm well aware of the effects of poor play, and well aware that rolling into a ball and bitching about you lot isn't the solution.

507 is Lyserg fishing for permission to push.

Somone talk at me more about this, give me a second opinion of his thoughts on me or something, @farside/Young/Ginko/whoever, because this is making me all OMGUS-y...

510 I remember the first time around was pretty bad, since it was naked postulation. Its not quite as bad the second time, but its still iffy. Nothing within it goes towards content, and is pointless. Considering that there is a motivation for everything, I can only assume that the fluff posted there is to make him look more townish.

516 is noted. Ari-Ginko? :? I don't know . . .

531 is a Lyserg post I like more. He's looking, not presuming, and is very clear about his thoughts. 536 continues that, even if I disagree with a few points; I can see his thoughts.

~560 is when Acryon fell apart a bit. He seems to hold his cards close to his chest in all the games I've observed him in/with.

575 Its got the same transparent feel as other posts made, but he's pushing one point three separate times. I read irritation there too. Still asking other's to provide his work and form his opinions, though.

577 Metal lurking his was to victory, ignoring questions.

591 Asks who TTH is. Its explaining his own faults and again reads as all too happy to be off the noose. In general the further into the post we get the worse it sounds.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

From my pov things just seem odd.
I'm sticking with metal but I'd vote ari again.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

pisskop wrote:It hurts me to think that you would flush away 2 hours of my time and ignore my posts selectively ;-;
I'm ignoring part about orci specifically because I don't want to hurt myself thinking over the WIFOM over whether you tried to fake a towntell.

pisskop wrote:I specified 'my other forum' because this forum's meta is different, and I still get a nagging feeling about him. And frankly, I'd trust Farside coupled with my gut; if she says she suspects him, and I get pinged I'll trust her.
Are you essentially saying that logically you think Lyserg is town, but your gut disagrees?

pisskop wrote:425=Prawnhammer :D I like that, says decent things for him. doesn't make him not a potential mafia candidate, but speaks for his willingness to act in positions of scrutiny.
Why the difference in opinion between prawn and West for relatively similar things? West is town for a super late non-hammer, but Prawn is possibly still scum?

pisskop wrote:459 makes me think Ginko is scumz, as the only one hypothesizing on it.
Warned Johnny that people were going to take cheap shots at us if he did NKA. Zzzz.

It feels like you're just arbitrarily saying some things without explaining them in detail. Like, just saying things like "noted" means absolutely nothing to anyone but you, so why say just that in the thread?

Worst example of this is here:
pisskop wrote:Asks who TTH is.
Why is this notable? Are you calling Ari scummy for saying this or what?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I can't tell if I just dislike/disagree with pisskop's style in general or if I find it actually scummy. Zzzz.
Reading through Ari ISO I see a distressing lack of him trying to prod people beyond the first little bit of D1. Him being very analytical and very few direct attempts to engage the playerlist beyond people who are questioning him feels a lot more like scumAri to me. I also think he's been jumping at the most opportunistic targets this last cycle in a way that feels like self-preservation.

VOTE: Aristophanes
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Aristophanes wrote:Farside, what's this thing you're on about with Lyserg voting Metal when he actually voted Acryon? Were you just confused or what? Does it change your thoughts any? Like, basically your last 3 posts totally confused me.

Also, you asked for reads again, yes?
Actually, this kind of seems like the kind of prodding I expect from Ari.
Could be that he's scum with someone in this interaction? Eh.

I wish this cycle was longer and I seriously wish I felt more into this game right now because I'm feeling super meh about a lot of my scumreads right now. :/

@farside
, what're your thoughts on pisskop/acryon slot right now?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: caught up
597 is crap, and waters down any Lyserg/metal team a tad. But, there isn't enough content from Metal to say anything from it that isn't wifom.

616 Ginko replaces.

633 Jordan replaces Ginko.

648 mixed feelings. I don't find it 'bad', but it lacks many redeeming features.

654 I'm bothered by what he calls 'a quiet day', considering his post length has been increases as the game progresses.

674 Who is Lyserg trying to justify his vote to?

719 Ari's best response of lurking was broken by an emotional appeal. He's not even trying, just flying under the radar.

Spoiler: @Cheetory
In post 754, Cheetory6 wrote:
pisskop wrote:It hurts me to think that you would flush away 2 hours of my time and ignore my posts selectively ;-;
I'm ignoring part about orci specifically because I don't want to hurt myself thinking over the WIFOM over whether you tried to fake a towntell.

Aye.

pisskop wrote:I specified 'my other forum' because this forum's meta is different, and I still get a nagging feeling about him. And frankly, I'd trust Farside coupled with my gut; if she says she suspects him, and I get pinged I'll trust her.
Are you essentially saying that logically you think Lyserg is town, but your gut disagrees?

No, I'm saying I have my doubts about him being town due to his deviancies from both the meta from this forum and my own forum. He's got qualities I see as scummy but may just be innate. For instance, he continues to ask others to form his opinions, and occasionally it looks like he is asking for permission to push.

pisskop wrote:425=Prawnhammer :D I like that, says decent things for him. doesn't make him not a potential mafia candidate, but speaks for his willingness to act in positions of scrutiny.
Why the difference in opinion between prawn and West for relatively similar things? West is town for a super late non-hammer, but Prawn is possibly still scum?

No again. To only look at one segment of one post is to take it out of context. West is town because he has been playing all game, and although I had varying opinions about his posts he continued to make them all day. I find his responses to the situations to ultimately match my expectations of his playstyle. Prawn's plastyle is specifically less contentfull, and judging him as town for making a move to hammer is ridiculous.
I don't find Prawn scummy; I just don't read him as town. nor will I make an absolute opinion on him based upon the content provided thus far.

pisskop wrote:459 makes me think Ginko is scumz, as the only one hypothesizing on it.
Warned Johnny that people were going to take cheap shots at us if he did NKA. Zzzz.

It feels like you're just arbitrarily saying some things without explaining them in detail. Like, just saying things like "noted" means absolutely nothing to anyone but you, so why say just that in the thread?

Worst example of this is here:
pisskop wrote:Asks who TTH is.
Why is this notable? Are you calling Ari scummy for saying this or what?

'cheap shots'. I don't see it that way; I analyzed the NK. And I determined that it wasn't 'safe'. 'pointless', or otherwise 'random'. Scum had a definite reason for it; to prevent a new pair of eyes from reading. The dismissive nature of it was what I read as scummier.

AFA my notes. They are exactly that; unpolished notes that may or may not be pertinent.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

pisskop wrote:Scum had a definite reason for it; to prevent a new pair of eyes from reading. The dismissive nature of it was what I read as scummier.
I wouldn't have guessed that was your train of process from what you said. Zzzz.
I'm pretty sure Johnny was analyzing the nightkill from the perspective of what he would do as wolf. Pretty typical to make a kill that can't really give much information on anyone. Not really sure how he was being 'dismissive'?

You didn't answer this btw:
pisskop wrote:Why is this notable? Are you calling Ari scummy for saying this or what?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Sorry for like.. ten questions farside, but I'm trying to follow this Lyserg/Metal thing you're talking about and I'm confused about it.
farside wrote:Lyse voted metal but he unvoted metal and voted acryon.
I asked lyse what he liked about metal that changed his views on metal.
The post lyse linked to was a comment by metal. That comment was wayyyyyy before lyse voted for metal.
I'm pretty sure Lyserg's opinion on Metal hasn't changed much?
He said that he's a good alternative to an Acryon lynch here:
Lyserg wrote:The hardest stances ive got right now is wanting to lynch acryon, metal being a good alt
I'm not sure I understand how his opinion on him changed unless I'm missing something?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 758, Cheetory6 wrote:
pisskop wrote:Scum had a definite reason for it; to prevent a new pair of eyes from reading. The dismissive nature of it was what I read as scummier.
I wouldn't have guessed that was your train of process from what you said. Zzzz.
I'm pretty sure Johnny was analyzing the nightkill from the perspective of what he would do as wolf. Pretty typical to make a kill that can't really give much information on anyone. Not really sure how he was being 'dismissive'?

You didn't answer this btw:
pisskop wrote:Why is this notable? Are you calling Ari scummy for saying this or what?

I was analyzing the NK from what I would do as a wolf, and I made a note. I won't be posting my notes every time I discuss a topic.

It was noteable because it was a point of reference for later. This particular mark indicates that he did not read around the beginning of the D2. Post 450 and 451 are square at the top of page 19, and the one before it details his replacement.
Ari did not read, forgot in the moment, or 'faked' it. I think he didn't read.
It doesn't make him scum; nor is it particularly alignment indicative by itself. But it paints a picture of his playstyle and personality.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Honey bee »

*prodding VysePresident*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 753, farside22 wrote:From my pov things just seem odd.

Would you learn more from a Metal lynch?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Pisskop, please can you delve more into what's wrong with post 591? I don't see what's so wrong with it and would love some elaboration. Also, you mentioned an AtE in post 719 which I don't recall, nor do I read, in that post. Where is my AtE and what does it mean to you? How am I "just flying under the radar" with this? Also, theorizing on the night kill seems useless. How are we to know that the kill wasn't submitted for Orc at the beginning of the night with no notice of the replacement? How do we know if it was changed form someone else because the "new set of eyes" was unwanted? This is all Wine and I see no point in it.

In post 760, pisskop wrote:It was noteable because it was a point of reference for later. This particular mark indicates that he did not read around the beginning of the D2. Post 450 and 451 are square at the top of page 19, and the one before it details his replacement.
Ari did not read, forgot in the moment, or 'faked' it. I think he didn't read.
It doesn't make him scum; nor is it particularly alignment indicative by itself. But it paints a picture of his playstyle and personality.
I had read that Orc was replaced during the night, yes. Did I remember by whom? Not enough to know them by an acronym, especially since they didn't post at all, having died in the night.
In post 739, pisskop wrote:dah. he's dead. I said my eyes glazed.
Are we to read this and paint the same picture of yourself as myself, then? Seems like the same issue. It's the same kill, did you not read the thread yourself? I don't really see the point in bringing this up. People make mistakes. Honestly, I can see yours being more easily scum trying to appear town than mine being so, but as Cheet said, it's also so full of Wine and I don't feel like getting drunk on that tonight.

Sorry I missed your questions, Lyserg!
Spoiler: Answers to Lyserg Below.
In post 654, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:
{1} @Ari:
Ari, about Metal, wrote:Can't remember what pinged originally. Not liking his interactions though. I feel they're more than the "just metal being metal" we've seen in past games.
Be more specific please.

{2}
Ari wrote:I didn't post the vote solely to test Metal. Maybe I should have waited for him to respond before I came in with my follow-up, but I'm rather happy with the results and have no regrets about it. I wantedgeneral reactions to the vote more than his reaction to being voted.

I mean, hindsight's 20/20 I guess =/. Curious, what did you make of people's reactions other than Lal's?

{3}
Ari wrote:I hadn't realized I hadn't really said anything to/about West in that post. I'm gonna have to do a readback and see where I stand on him, because I've already had drastic shifts in that a few times.
From what I can see he's resumed his usual town-leadery, asks a lot of questions role, which I usually like. Without looking back though, that's all I've got on him.

What happened to your suspicion that West could be on a scumteam with Lal?

{4}
Ari wrote:Secondly, how can you possibly be so sure you've got scum pegged down right now? And if I'm not scum, or if the voting swings more towards West, would you stick to your guns on voting me since I'm so obviously scum or switch to West, since he's now also obviously scum in your mind?

@Acryon: Can you answer the last part of this (about sticking with your vote or not). I want to yell at Ari about it but I think you didn't answer to that in your response to him.

{1}I'll work on re-iso-ing Metal, but I have this nagging sensation that he is shifty in how he's peen going about things this game. I will get back to you on this.
{2} Acryon: I liked that he came back at Lal with some good points. He caught her really well there. Alignment indicative? Well, he's not a Werewolf, that's for sure. Otherwise, hard to tell in this game. That he used it to hone in on her solely and not broaden his questioning feels scummy, but in talking to him I see that's his style, and was a great amount of my scumreading him.
Lyserg: I liked where he went with the questioning on this. Good reactions in my books.
West: Responded to it in post 189 and I feel like he was trying to make my out to be scummy. How he got "I'm scum, so let's fuck with people" from "Vote: Metal" is beyond me. I don't recall questioning him on that and it's too late now, but it feels like he was just trying to push the lynch on me. Actually, that whole post makes me understand the "West-Wolf" theories a whole lot more!
Farside: Kinda ignored it and only used it to question Orc's lack of vote. Doesn't tell me much, and said she's used to "reaction hunters" meaning probably purposely avoided talking about it. @Farside, did you get anything from the reactions there or no?
{3}I was kinda stretching my thoughts a bit. When I said it, I had Lal and Metal on the same team, and it made sense that West would be the third if they were a three-man team. When Lal flipped Werewolf, I had to rethink this and dropped West in that consideration. In rereading his posts around that time, as noted above, I'm considering he may have been with her regardless. Need to do an ISO proper on him as well.
{4}My point in this question was to see the extent of Acryon's willingness to tunnel onto a single wagon, even if another, which he thought was on scum gained more popularity. That I was right on this point makes me think him scummy all the more.

@Pisskop: I know this seems like an unnecessary question, but did you ever play with someone named Nettenette?

Where did this come from? What is making me a viable lynch to you?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Hey Lyserg, I did that Iso of Metal I promised! :)

Spoiler: @Metal. Everyone else, read if you like.
In post 133, Metalcyanide wrote:Okay, so I guess I should actually partake of this game a bit more than I have been, so here are my thoughts on everyone that I have actually formed an opinion on thus far (if a person isn't listed I haven't gotten a good read on them):
acryon & orcinus_theoriginal: feels like they are on the same team I don't know if that is town, mafia, or wolf but they seem to be on the same page.
Aristophanes: As others have pointed out Ari has just seemed scummy. From playing with him I don't ever recall him being as sloppy with his posts as he has been (who does he think he is me lol).
farstefan - Has this person posted yet? Are they being replaced
Ginko - So far Cheet being Cheet. I really need to learn how to read him better.
Lalendra - Needs to participate. Your 30th birthday was 3 days ago now come on old lady lets go :D (I'm so dead IRL)

To address some things that were addressed towards me:
I removed my vote from orcinus because I no longer needed the "pressure vote" (as someone called it) and gave me an answer I was looking for why he was just throwing around the random votes
Orcinus you said I'm "self-concerned and not legitimately curious". I am self concerned, I'm not sure who to trust yet and I don't want to be lynched so I can keep playing. I am curious about things but I know the questions to ask, I'm not very good with my wording.
And the reason why I was waiting so long to really post is because I was waiting for some of the people who haven't posted or at least significantly posted to post on the current events, but to keep things moving here you go

So my biggest Scum read is Ari
Acryon has my best town read and to stick with my reasoning above puts Orcinus in the town category as well.
VOTE: Aristophanes

Feel free to ask me anything I missed.
Metal here makes a big thing of his reads when they are, in fact, all nulls other than his scum lean on me. I feel like he was trying to make it sound grander than it was. Also, you'll notice a theme in all of his posts in D1 where he reduces Ginko strictly to Cheet, and says he has a hard time reading Cheet at all. This isn't helpful to anyone and I don't get why it was brought up so often.
Also, his reason for a scum-lean on me is because I was "sloppy"? This comes soon after I made a coding error on a new site. I know it's the coding error he's referring to because he makes a joke about it "Who does he think he is, me?"
When asked about it in the quote below, though, he makes up something about how I'm "joking around more" and it's "hard to explain." I don't believe this. I always joke around at the beginning and he knows this. Why not just say it was the coding thing?

In post 137, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 135, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:

@Metal:
acryon & orcinus_theoriginal: feels like they are on the same team I don't know if that is town, mafia, or wolf but they seem to be on the same page.

Acryon has my best town read and to stick with my reasoning above puts Orcinus in the town category as well.

Can you expand on your first quote? While I can understand feeling like a couple of players are possible allies, I'm not sure I get how this can also apply to townies on a game without masons or anything like that. Associative read aside, why is Acryon a town-read to you in the first place?

My town read on Acryon comes more after he and Orc were going back and forth during post 125-127. He had just said prior that he had a town read on Orc but was still mostly disagreeing with someone he has cleared for at least D1.
Acryon and Orc being teammates is from their interactions, they were getting some good discussion from each other instead of the typical accusation and defensive statements I've usually seen.

Can you tell me exactly which of Ari's posts or points are sloppy to you?

Ari seems to be joking around more, his posts just don't read right to me. Sorry I know that's not super helpful but I'm going off the way I'm reading it and it's hard to explain.
Also in this post, note his comments on Orc/Acryon. He says they seem on the same side and that they seem town. He waffles a lot on the reading of them, but settles always on them being on the same team. Once Orc flips town, when questioned on whether that makes him read Acryon as town, he backpedals on his linking of them and says there's nothing to it because townies don't know who else is town. #505 "Lyserg and Ari asked me about Acryon. Yes, my opionion of Acrycon has changed since Orc flipped town. It truely looked like thier interactions were teamed based but since Orc could not have known what team Acryon is on the interactions look more innocent. So I'm taking Acryon off my scum list for the time being."
Also, his read on the first quote says Acryon and Orc are likely on the same team, whether that be Town, Scum, or Werewolves. Why the sudden backpedal?

In post 294, Metalcyanide wrote:Ginko - A little less active than I remember Cheet normally being, don't know if this has to do with him hydraing with Johnny (whos game I can't really recall), otherwise they have had some good posts. town lean I guess I've never been able to read Cheet in D1.
Ginko wrote:What's your general perception of Ari's towngame?

Sorry I thought I've anwsred this already, apperently I'm stupid and haven't. Ari's general town game, as I've seen it, has been that of leader of town and trying to get people to follow him. I haven't been getting that this game. I also don't think town Ari is as bad as he has been.
Oh look, another uncommitted Ginko read. Like I say, I don't know what to read from this other than him keeping his option open to reading them either way, which is a common scum thing to do.
Also, he said my game is bad. Words hurt you know!
And I tend not to be the town leader-y type until around the third day imo. And when there are others in that role, I usually take a step back. Is this meta of me fabricated or do we perceive my gameplay differently? Perhaps another D2er would be able to clarify this.

I think I'm gonna stop quoting here because I feel like it's making this seem like an awful lot more daunting than it is.

#263 I can't remember why I linked this at the beginning of all of this, but I think it was something important. Leaving it here until it comes to me.

In post 593, Metalcyanide wrote:That last post from Ari is more the Ari I've come to know. No questions at this time.
So, all I have to do is post a wall and all is well?

A few thoughts:
Acryon called me out for making "unnecessary posts" and the like and, as I mentioned before, used an example that wasn't really a fluff post at all and was basically sandwiched by actual content by myself. That he never did the same to you makes me raise an eyebrow. Half of your iso is inconsequential posts, be them jokes, quips, side comments, patriot related things, or small answers to small questions that really could have waited. If he were to call anyone out on that I feel it should have been yourself. This furthers my thoughts on both Metal and Acryon being scum together.

Also, I can't believe your whole argument on me is figuratively just GUT!
Like, make better scum reads, please! Have some sort of reason. Something to quote. Anything!
You've liked some of my posts, yet no change to this gut? I feel like you're just pushing my lynch because it should be an easy one.

Tl;dr
I think Metal is Scum with Acryon.

I am okay with either lynch, so at this point my vote stands as it is. If we decide to switch to Metal, I am all aboard because he seems extremely scummy to me. I just don't want to switch and split the votes with only a day left to vote and a bunch of people MIA.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

I got sick and only phone is available to post and have to wake up early again, sorry if I missed stuff and whatever.

Gonna default to Metal lynch if Acryon wagon dies, not opposed to Ari lynch.
@Cheet: I get the things you like about Metal, but do you see the case on him and what do you think about it? I mean, I get that bad posts dont necessarily take away from unrelated good ones but the reverse can be said too. I wanted to lay out Acryon case but really not something im in the mood for right now, can I be sellfish and ask you to look at our interactions instead? Think the only thing I didnt directly bring up that could go towards that case is that I feel him pointing me to that one fluffy Ari post to justify the activelurking point came too late in our discussion thus making me feel he just dug that out after the fact and wasnt originally part of why he said that.

@West: Its not that, its that i dont really think the interactions mean you are not the wolf, not sure if that makes sense. The Kai analogy is the best way I had to describe my feelings.

@Pisskop: Think you missed my questions. Me perception of Prawns general play started to become somewhat similar to my perception of Lal so i wanted townPrown meta to compare. Stuff about asking permission: That was me turning on other players to help me account for what I think was me omgusing and/or playstyle clashing over acryons read on me, i didnt really see it as fair characterization of my general play but i felt too biased to make the misrep call without outsiders input, there were specific reasons to ask the specific people i mentioned there, ask me again if thats really important to you for some reason; because no one cared to address that im chalking that up to internal biases. The lurking thing had similar playstyle clash related reasons, the development of that point and that it was the one thing he emphazised on some post (one that said something about lurking 101) made me feel worse about it and discard the idea that my feelings towarda that were pure bias. Not sure i get your remarks on 510, that was an answer to something farside asked.

Someone go iso Ari and tell me if this anti NKA position existed at any point prior. @Ari: Lolwhat the nettenette question. Not sure i get how wests reaction to your metal vote makes him wolf but then again im not looking back at that right now. Didnt expect such a positive read on me uttering stuff about wifom and hating you, i reacted before fully realising it couldve been a reaction test and when i read my own reaction i could more easily see people seeing it as some silly off the cuff reaction or even a dumb not well thought out softpush than anything that positive... didnt really question you in any meaningful way on that reaction either (?).

Pedit not reading that right now.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

@Ari Some quick answers for you:
So, all I have to do is post a wall and all is well?
No but I can still like a post or two especially with the 3 team set up.

Why not just say it was the coding thing

The coding error was just something funny since I almost always screw them up but your wording fells off. I can only say its a gut feeling so many times, sorry.

Also, his read on the first quote says Acryon and Orc are likely on the same team, whether that be Town, Scum, or Werewolves. Why the sudden backpedal?

I don't feel like I backpedaled here I said that Acryon and Orc were most likely the same team. Orc died and was town, so I put Acryon in the town category and chalked up their back and forth together as good banter since Orc could not have known what Acryon is

You've liked some of my posts, yet no change to this gut?

No change on gut, see above why.
I feel like you're just pushing my lynch because it should be an easy one.

I don't feel like you are an easy lynch right now. There are a handful of people that don't like your play but only 2 are voting for you. If it came to a hammer yes I would do it but I don't see the votes heading that way no matter what. If I wanted to push an "easy" lynch I would push Jordan whose slot has just been dead weight to the entire game.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:37 am

Post by VysePresident »

Prod acknowledged. I'll have a post up during the weekend. I've dropped one of my games, and trimmed a few other things out of my schedule, so hopefully that should free up enough time for me to actually be useful.

Sorry
again
, guys. Please believe this is just as frustrating for me as you all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 756, Cheetory6 wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:Farside, what's this thing you're on about with Lyserg voting Metal when he actually voted Acryon? Were you just confused or what? Does it change your thoughts any? Like, basically your last 3 posts totally confused me.

Also, you asked for reads again, yes?
Actually, this kind of seems like the kind of prodding I expect from Ari.
Could be that he's scum with someone in this interaction? Eh.

I wish this cycle was longer and I seriously wish I felt more into this game right now because I'm feeling super meh about a lot of my scumreads right now. :/

@farside
, what're your thoughts on pisskop/acryon slot right now?

I liked pisskop reads. I still have a few issues with the spot but depending on metal or ari alignment it will lead me to a better place.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
prawneater
prawneater
Goon
prawneater
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:48 am

Post by prawneater »

In post 750, Honey bee wrote:
Vote count 2.08

pisskop (4):
prawneater, West9, Aristophanes, Lyserg-Zeroz
Metalcyanide (1):
farside22
West9 (1):
Metalcyanide
Aristophanes (1):
pisskop

Not voting: Cheetory6, VysePresident, ~Jordan`
With 10 alive It takes 6 to lynch. Day ends in: (expired on 2015-02-08 08:07:00)

Deadline keeps sneaking up on me. We have a day to get our affairs in order folks.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:50 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 763, Aristophanes wrote:Pisskop, please can you delve more into what's wrong with post 591?
<snip>
@Pisskop: I know this seems like an unnecessary question, but did you ever play with someone named Nettenette?

I'm entirely confused why you are asking about my opinion/clarification of relatively unimportant datum instead of the collection of scummy things I've pointed out. We've covered why I even noted your response to TTH.
Spoiler: 591
-I've discussed your questioning TTH about as far as I care to, since Cheetory is correct that it
isn't
alignment indicative.

- your read on Metal is 'I can't remember (or be asked to look) for the original bad feels I have about him. I'm too busy trying to be vague.'

-You use your apparent 'derpiness' to explain away your play, and town or scum you don't make any attempt to try to fix it? I left this site because I was a very 'derpy' player, and I didn't come back until I felt I could measure myself as competent. You are using your bad play to excuse your potential scum play, and in theory as well as my personal life I don't like people using incompetence as an excuse for their dodgy behavior. There is ignorance and there is negligence; I don't believe its all explained by poor player skills.

- Frankly, your response to Prawn was either distancing or simply weakly asked questions. I just checked and Prawn has made zero attempt to even acknowledge their existence. Have you? <checks> Nope. You even respond in 721 with 'Tainted Love I think?'
. . .
You're joking with him instead of asking him to respond to him? how serious were those questions then?
You don't have to be all business, but you make no attempt to confront his lurkish nature or point out your outstanding questions.

-The response you gave to Vyse is actually considered positive by me. You asked why he was making such abstract speculation. TTY 'had a good reputation'? Terribad.
I also see Vyse had called Ginko's speculation 'poor' in 542 Interesting. Although nothing strong one way or another, reading up on Ginko/Cheet/vyse ISO.

-You are flying under the radar by not posting anything of content. You are reacting to the game, not moving to further it. If Lyserg stopped asking you questions I wonder if you'd even post at all?

AFA me and Orci. I never claimed that it meant nothing. I never tried to explain it away. It was an error, and I can't fault anyone for ignoring it. Why is it so important to harp upon?

I found out how to make lines! :D They just are so faint as to limit their use.

Where did this come from? What is making me a viable lynch to you?

Why weren't you asking questions like this before. You literally had all game to do so, but it only occurred to you just now that Farside thinks you are scummy?
Spoiler: Farside has had you hovering over the round file for some time
In post 549, farside22 wrote:
Why?

Lyse: I expect derpy during rvs, but as I said day 1 about ari the derpy didn't match up. Example he says he was joking about something, but then says it again seriously. That joke looks less jokey.

In post 678, farside22 wrote:Also ari needs to come back and start giving scum reads

In post 737, farside22 wrote:
In post 735, pisskop wrote:Edit: Lyserg is more town than scum, I didn't like his postings up until page 7 or 8.

I was town reading the slot but his day 2 play is very questionable to me.
As I said his metal vote and then unvote and reasoning doesn't match up.

I'm starting to think metal/ari/lyse scum team
Thinking vsye/yyr as wolf.

How about your reads thus far, Ari; on everyone? I'm glad you are scumreading the people who scumread you but that's not really inspiring confidence in you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Lyserg

This is actually pretty impressive if its from a phone. This is a phonewall, no small feat of effort.

In post 765, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:I got sick and only phone is available to post and have to wake up early again, sorry if I missed stuff and whatever.
Gonna default to Metal lynch if Acryon wagon dies, not opposed to Ari lynch.

I think Metal's hoping we go for the more active players for the lynch, and I'm actually thinking he's a better lynch because Ari is still putting out posts, but Metal is dead weight.

@Pisskop: Think you missed my questions. Me perception of Prawns general play started to become somewhat similar to my perception of Lal so i wanted townPrown meta to compare. Stuff about asking permission: That was me turning on other players to help me account for what I think was me omgusing and/or playstyle clashing over acryons read on me, i didnt really see it as fair characterization of my general play but i felt too biased to make the misrep call without outsiders input, there were specific reasons to ask the specific people i mentioned there, ask me again if thats really important to you for some reason; because no one cared to address that im chalking that up to internal biases. The lurking thing had similar playstyle clash related reasons, the development of that point and that it was the one thing he emphazised on some post (one that said something about lurking 101) made me feel worse about it and discard the idea that my feelings towarda that were pure bias. Not sure i get your remarks on 510, that was an answer to something farside asked.

510 seemed to lack a point. Though I see she did, I suppose I was expecting it to lead somewhere based on the length of it.
'Think you missed my questions' - I'm not sure if you meant directed at me from you or what.

Someone go iso Ari and tell me if this anti NKA position existed at any point prior.

In post 591, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 542, VysePresident wrote:Like, for what it's worth, I'm not so sure that the NK was directed at Orc. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I gather TTH has a fairly positive sitewide reputation, and I know from playing with her that she a fairly decent player. This would indicate a veteran, not a D2er.

I also don't like Ginko's focus on the NK. It feels like he's setting up a narrative. I kinda want the Seer to look into him tonight.

More in a few hours.
Vyse, what is the point of this kind of speculation? You are, in doing this, setting up your own narrative.
Also, if this means you're assuming the other Warewolf is from this site, why look into Ginko? Seer can only see WW vs Non-WW. This makes no sense to me.
Who from this site do you think would be Lal's buddy and why?

This is his only mention of it, post 591.

As mentioned above, I think Metal is a better lynch today, because he isn't putting out any content. His flip will also influence my reads.

vote: Metal
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

Prawn should try actually doing stuff rather than say we should do stuff.

Remembered there was something about quiet days in pisskop's post: I meant the 24 hours kind of day.
Also @pisskop: Was talking about questions about your Prawn and Ginko reads that I made at the end of some recent post but w/e. Can you clarify me more about the choice of metal over ari? Not sure how much of the change is due to policy/info lynching regarding Metal being "dead weight" and his flip influencing your reads. Dont really agree with the thing about Metal going for active player lynches because Ari has been having periods of absence and because of Metal suspecting Jordans slot out of lurking.

@Ari: clarify me your questioning of pisskops nka talk and your stance on nka (also what do you mean all nulls except for you? He had that acryon/orc read weve been talking about). Tell me more about Metals Ginko read and why you dont consider it being just because he didnt have a good read on the alot

@Metal: Something about you still claiming just gut on ari and me feeling like youve done almost no effort to take that further. How much more confident are you on the West scumread in relation to Aris?

Ugh, I feel like I need more time but w/e.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

Bleh, those questions to ari are too roundabout and inviting of theory talk
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

Freakin phone >.<. Continuing: Which id rather avoid right now. @ari: Why is nka now useless when you agreed "pretty fully" with Johnnys nka?

Return to “Completed Open Games”