Micro 440: Triplicate Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:05 am

Post by goodmorning »

I haven't talked about him because he hasn't previously posted enough for me to remember trying to read him.

But that's not really the definition of WKing so idk
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Power
Hopkirk (1)-
Lucky2u
Lucky2u (1)-
Hopkirk
goodmorning (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
goodmorning

Wisdom
serrapaladin (0)-

beastcharizard (1)-
Scripten
Scripten (0)-

Not Voting (2)-
serrapaladin, beastcharizard

Courage
Zebulin (2)-
BBMolla, Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense (1)-
Zebulin
BBMolla (0)-

Not Voting (0)-

Deadline is in
(expired on 2015-02-09 20:00:00)
- Feb 9th 20:00 GMT
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Zebulin »

In post 250, goodmorning wrote:I haven't talked about him because he hasn't previously posted enough for me to remember trying to read him.

But that's not really the definition of WKing so idk

...looked up the definition. I was WAY off.

I meant it would be a weird townread out of the blue, but the posts really were town.

Sort of a soft defense without an attack.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Zebulin »

Bump for more people to post.

All: Could you ask me direct questions? I feel that I can explain better if people do that.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

Could everyone that hasn't done so please give lynch preferences for each group?

I'll take another look at hopkirk/lucky tomorrow. Probably.
Wandering but not lost
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Zebulin »

Hopkirk, beastcharizard, Perpetual Nonsense.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Zeb, for humor's sake, show me your second and third pick orders for the groups.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Perpetual Nonsense »

In post 255, Zebulin wrote:Perpetual Nonsense.

lol
We of the Collective are of one mind.
There is no Bert. There is no Gaiden.
There is only Us
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Lucky, Scripten, Zeb.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:58 am

Post by BBmolla »

Hopkirk, BC, Zeb.

Lucky, Scripten, PN.

gm, serra, me.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:58 am

Post by BBmolla »

Top list is most want to lynch
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Scripten »

Current Votes
(As best I can gather)

BBmolla: Hopkirk, beastcharizard, Zebulin
Hopkirk: Lucky2u, Scripten, Zebulin
Perpetual Nonsense: Hopkirk, serrapaladin, Zebulin (?)
Lucky2u: Hopkirk, Scripten, Perpetual Nonsense
Zebulin: Hopkirk, beastcharizard, Perpetual Nonsense
serrapaladin: Hopkirk, beastcharizard, Perpetual Nonsense
Goodmorning: ???
beastcharizard: Lucky2u, serrapaladin, (None)
Scripten: Hopkirk, beastcharizard, Zebulin

Unofficial Votecount

Hopkirk: 6
Zebulin: 4
beastcharizard: 4
Perpetual Nonsense: 3
Lucky2u: 2
Scripten: 2
serrapaladin: 2
BBmolla: 0
Goodmorning: 0

Some Notes

- GM and PN have the least transparent picks. I think I got PN's right, but I'm not sure. GM hasn't posted hers yet. (Probably not alignment-indicative, really)
- GM and molla are both universally townread or, at least, not scumread.
- Hopkirk is almost universally scumread (Though I did not count GM's vote against him, I noted that she said he "wasn't so town")
- Related?: BC is the only one other than Hopkirk not voting for Hopkirk, but BC claims that he thinks courage is the townbloc (May or may not be true. Could be scum quasi-buddying?)
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Zebulin »

In post 256, Lucky2u wrote:Zeb, for humor's sake, show me your second and third pick orders for the groups.

NEVER!

Hopkirk > Lucky = goodmorning
beastcharizard > Scripten >> serrapaladin
Perpetual Nonsense > BBMolla

In post 257, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:

lol

This is not a case.

P-Edit: Thanks for posting that, it makes keeping track of scumpicks a lot easier.
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:23 pm

In post 262, Zebulin wrote:

lol

This is not a case.

lol
There is only Us
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Zebulin »

In post 263, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:
In post 262, Zebulin wrote:

lol

This is not a case.

lol

This is not a case.
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:42 pm

I'll go to Books-A-Million tomorrow afternoon to look at this. Haven't had the time.

Off the top of my head,

POWER is a dumpster fire - GM hasn't given definitive reads on Hopkirk/Lucky outside of "they are hard to read," and thus has been hard to read herself. Plus, she is busy IRL regardless of alignment here. Hopkirk is giving the most effort, and that isn't saying much considering the rest of the group. Who knows with the unpredictable Lucky2u. No idea about that crew.

As for my block (whatever its name is), Molla has been Molla. Who knows. But Zebulin has had multiple chances to engage me regarding my comments on him, but sorta talks around Us instead. Not gonna fly.

The other group - Serra, Beastie Boy and Scripten - I say Serra. If he were trying to figure me out, that would be one thing: -->

Spoiler: past comments that weren't addressed by Serra
In post 231, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:I had my doubts yesterday about whether there is scum in this neighborhood, or if Molla was just getting by me easily without me noticing, but eh that feeling subsided a little. Part just IRL not being here, part not thinking about the game and overthinking

In post 205, serrapaladin wrote:Mind you, Zeb also doesn't look great on that last page, but I'd rather lynch PN.

Why doesn't Zeb look great on the last page? you could ask me things considering you were dead wrong about my slot until it was too late in our only old game together. I don't have anything to say to Lucky2u as I understand why he scumreads me (almost by default in past games), so it's not surprising to me, no. Your scumread doesn't surprise me either, but what's important i see now is that your group has Beastcharizard and Scripten, and right now looking back

In post 131, serrapaladin wrote:I don't have a full-blown townread on zeb, but I have no doubt that town!zebulin could absolutely come up with an interpretation of BB's meta and apply it as in 110, be it correct or not. I somewhat liked that his early play felt somewhat loose. That being said. the only questions he's asked that are actually relevant to his actions and understanding of the game are why people are voting for him, which could well be the scummy flavour of self-preservation. There were some details in PN's posts that pinged more than anything by zeb though - mentioning how much time we have on the DL for one, and the unrequested list of whom to lynch, going very much along the path of least resistance. I don't buy that people can read that slot from the level of seriousness.

comments on why you have Molla as town please.

And also, why do you have Beastcharizard as scummier than Scripten? I can't find that in your ISO, and I know you're more articulate than that. Other than discussing Monty's whatever and how to best approach this game, your play hasn't been as notable as I expect it to be.

In post 75, serrapaladin wrote:UNVOTE:

I think I'd probably rather lynch scripten between him and WP.

In post 187, serrapaladin wrote:
BC > scrip > serra

PN > zeb = BB

Why BC > Scrip? And what changed?

Spoiler: comments about Zeb that he did not address
In post 229, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:
In post 211, BBmolla wrote:PN what is your read on me

no clue. But you know that from past games (I think Timeshift) where I deferred and hoped the rest would townread you since I have no clue. Same with the 1610 game which I got lynched in - you were SK and I had no clue.

the other groups seem to 'prefer' me gone (their opinions have become more numerous since I became active), and it does make me worried what their agenda is. However, that's paranoia and bottom line is they can't vote me, and words are just words.

I do know that 'Our' group is the focus of most discussion, which is disappointing as the other groups need more resolution. Probably because 'Our' group is the most active lately and the other groups have people coasting and/or just plain busy IRL.

I still think his thought processes (Zeb's) about me don't feel like he's trying to make sure he feels good about voting me. There's mostly talk about his 'percentages' in this game. Kinda rings empty. Lots of energy, sure, but not much else. Like passion, actively figuring out both Us and Molla (other groups too), or other things I attribute in my own past games. I see similarities in Our games and his because Zeb whined about getting lynched often and being lynchbait in past games, and stuff. So I use that to try to see in my microscope what I think of his play.

In post 197, Zebulin wrote:THese posts are assuming I'm just not counting BBMolla, but he still has a good chance of being scum. He's just not posting so I can't intercat with him and make a more educated guess as to his alignment.

His interactions are sort of one-way. He asks 'why' about everything, but there's so much more to talk about when he discusses my posts and your posts. There's much more he can go into considering how he is stressing how his interactions with you are lacking lately. So a certain openness is missing. Look at how he interacts with me/Us, and it's not quite as open as I'd like.

I didn't buy Gaiden's view about Zebulin at first, but I kinda see it now?

In post 197, Zebulin wrote:The problem with this post is that I don't have Molla as strongtown, not anymore. He stopped contributing to the discussion a while back and is basically prod-dodging, and that's dropped him to a null read.

Need to go to school now, will address other stuff later.

Here, he had just had Us as lean town earlier that day (hours ago), then says Molla has become null due to inactivity, yet just minutes ago he voted Us if you look at his previous posts. That doesn't add up.
There is only Us
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:45 pm

<Zebulin, Serra>
There is only Us
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:47 pm

In post 249, Zebulin wrote:
In post 248, goodmorning wrote:
In post 246, Zebulin wrote:
In post 245, goodmorning wrote:So Molla is Town after all. Hm.

I would call this whiteknighting if it wasn't for the fact that those posts really are town.

Uh. What?

You haven't talked about BBMolla until now, and then you come up with a strong townread. If the posts weren't towny posts it would be really suspicious.

Here's a question. How were those posts townie posts?
There is only Us
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Zebulin »

In post 267, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:
In post 249, Zebulin wrote:
In post 248, goodmorning wrote:
In post 246, Zebulin wrote:
In post 245, goodmorning wrote:So Molla is Town after all. Hm.

I would call this whiteknighting if it wasn't for the fact that those posts really are town.

Uh. What?

You haven't talked about BBMolla until now, and then you come up with a strong townread. If the posts weren't towny posts it would be really suspicious.

Here's a question. How were those posts townie posts?

Post 244 pointed out a very scummy post that had been missed by everyone else, beastcharizard's 234. Scum-Molla could've just ignored that post and town would have been worse off for it, with no pressure on Molla. 242 and 243 just sounded town (gut read). I'll answer your other post next, but I want to post now so you can see it.

What are your reads, and your thoughts on Serra's system of voting?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Lucky > Hopkirk > GM

Serra > Scripten > Me

Zebulin(because he is group concensus as I don't actually scum read anyone in this group) > PN > Molla
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Zebulin »

In post 229, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:
In post 211, BBmolla wrote:PN what is your read on me

no clue. But you know that from past games (I think Timeshift) where I deferred and hoped the rest would townread you since I have no clue. Same with the 1610 game which I got lynched in - you were SK and I had no clue.

the other groups seem to 'prefer' me gone (their opinions have become more numerous since I became active), and it does make me worried what their agenda is. However, that's paranoia and bottom line is they can't vote me, and words are just words.

I do know that 'Our' group is the focus of most discussion, which is disappointing as the other groups need more resolution. Probably because 'Our' group is the most active lately and the other groups have people coasting and/or just plain busy IRL.

I still think his thought processes (Zeb's) about me don't feel like he's trying to make sure he feels good about voting me. There's mostly talk about his 'percentages' in this game. Kinda rings empty. Lots of energy, sure, but not much else. Like passion, actively figuring out both Us and Molla (other groups too), or other things I attribute in my own past games. I see similarities in Our games and his because Zeb whined about getting lynched often and being lynchbait in past games, and stuff. So I use that to try to see in my microscope what I think of his play.

In post 197, Zebulin wrote:THese posts are assuming I'm just not counting BBMolla, but he still has a good chance of being scum. He's just not posting so I can't intercat with him and make a more educated guess as to his alignment.

His interactions are sort of one-way. He asks 'why' about everything, but there's so much more to talk about when he discusses my posts and your posts. There's much more he can go into considering how he is stressing how his interactions with you are lacking lately. So a certain openness is missing. Look at how he interacts with me/Us, and it's not quite as open as I'd like.

I didn't buy Gaiden's view about Zebulin at first, but I kinda see it now?

In post 197, Zebulin wrote:The problem with this post is that I don't have Molla as strongtown, not anymore. He stopped contributing to the discussion a while back and is basically prod-dodging, and that's dropped him to a null read.

Need to go to school now, will address other stuff later.

Here, he had just had Us as lean town earlier that day (hours ago), then says Molla has become null due to inactivity, yet just minutes ago he voted Us if you look at his previous posts. That doesn't add up.

If you want to take my scumhunting and call it passionless that's okay, but don't use that to cement a scumread. As goodmorning's sig screams, "EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT". (I know she means posting effort but
my definition's different, okay?
)

I have no idea what you mean by this.

Having someone go from lean town to null isn't unusual, and I voted you because you were the scummiest player in Courage at the time (and still are). The way this setup seems to work is that you should still vote townreads if the other person in the group is a strong townread.

beastcharizard: Why the scumread on serra? Why the scumread on Lucky2u?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Prod dodge! Catching up...
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:43 am

Post by goodmorning »

The only lynch choice I'm truly comfortable stating with my mind where it is RIGHT NOW is Zeb.

Hopkirk vs Lucky... I don't really have enough from Lucky, and Hopkirk has posted posts that go both ways.

The entirety of group W is SUPER SCUMMY in my mind right now. I think Scripten is least but I really need a good reread.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 270, Zebulin wrote:beastcharizard: Why the scumread on serra? Why the scumread on Lucky2u?

Have you not read any of my posts? Serra doesn't feel to be doing anything until after I said something. Not to mention she looked like she was just trying to have reads. She town read someone because they sticked to their logic. Like what sense does that make?

About Lucky: I put him in the same category as Titus, a scum read no matter what. I think my first game with him i wanted to punch him in the face but I could be confusing him with someone else.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

serrapaladin has been prodded. He has 24 hours to respond in thread or be replaced
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”