the_Red_c
the_Red_c
Townie
the_Red_c
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:23 am

Post by the_Red_c »

Just got done reading everything. Since its the 4th I probally won't be around today.
This is my signature.

Enjoy.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:08 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Nice avatar. :) [quote="ryan"]Since you seem to be active (along with Sir Tornado) who's the better case for scum here on Day 1, Klopyrev or Amelia? [quote]
I'll have to look back on the game for a little while, but right now, I'm thinking Klopyrev would be the better lynch. I'll be back with evidence or a different opinion, depending on what I find.
[color=orange][b] MIGHTYFIREBALL [/b][/color]
[color=green][i]An optimist believes that the world is as good as it can be Unfortunately, a pessimest believes the same thing; War is not the answer[/i][/color]
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:08 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Whoops! Messed up that quote tag. Sorry.
[color=green][i]An optimist believes that the world is as good as it can be Unfortunately, a pessimest believes the same thing; War is not the answer[/i][/color]
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:39 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Well, I regret to announce that I'm going away and won't be back until Sunday night.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:48 am

Post by ryan »

On a re-read I'm not finding klopy as suspicious as I first thought, more along the lines of a possible townie who isn't quite sure how to play his role (or a smart mafia, I'm thinking the first part) AmeliaLi was somebody I found suspicious earlier in the thread and after looking back through her posts just don't sit well with me, I think there is enough information on her to come up scum and I'm comfortable placing a vote on her

Unvote/Vote:AmeliaLi
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:52 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Amelia please reply to my post. Actually, I was going to vote for you right now, but I will abstain doing so because Ryan has voted for you, and I don't want to lynch you.
I'm back!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:08 am

Post by ryan »

AmeliaLi wrote:Errrrrn. Wrong. Thanks for trying though. Usually I don't even randomly vote.
Most of the time I just sit around
. But this time I felt like being different and now I'm on the cutting block. Damn.
Even after the first page where it was stated you are “always on your computer”
AmeliaLi wrote:And I highly agree to that statement. Hence why I orignally said lynch the lurkers!
EVEN though this was said to be joking a post later, I still am not sure why you would even joke this early in the game about lynching lurkers
AmeliaLi wrote:Okay. I just re read through all my posts, and holy shit, I'm acting Anti-Town. Other than that I have really nothing to add to this. Ryan has asked all the good questions and I agree with the whole he's acting
too-twon
. But he hasn't given me reason to say the too-town thing is really bad. I've seen what he's done first hand!
Anti town=bad. Too town=pro town. I have put the pressure on her with some of her comments and that’s the way I play, I pressure lurkers and people I find scummy.
AmeliaLi wrote:
ryan wrote:I would hope that he wouldn't have a power role. Somebody asking about voting themself that has a power role is just a role that isn't going to help us later. IF he is scum, I'm sure his partners have to be bouncing their heads off their desks
Yeah... If he is scum, the town might actually have an advantage. If he has a power role: Have fun killing us off, scum.
Losing a power role never helps the town but it doesn’t automatically cause us to lose either. People who aren’t posting content doesn’t help. After page 7 AmeliaLi has been pretty quiet as well as not answering a few questions posed to her (including Sir Tornado’s)
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:10 am

Post by ryan »

Sir Tornado wrote:Amelia please reply to my post. Actually, I was going to vote for you right now, but I will abstain doing so because Ryan has voted for you, and I don't want to lynch you.
Wait a second. If you believe her to be scum why wouldn't you place a vote on her head? Your vote isn't the 7th anyway, it's only the 6th.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:19 am

Post by Lowell »

Received a prod. I haven't been able to keep up with these games recently, but I'd rather not be replaced as finding 8 replacements is a pain in the ass, and I expect to be back up and running soon. If my inactivity becomes a huge problem, replace me if needed.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:04 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

ryan wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:Amelia please reply to my post. Actually, I was going to vote for you right now, but I will abstain doing so because Ryan has voted for you, and I don't want to lynch you.
Wait a second. If you believe her to be scum why wouldn't you place a vote on her head? Your vote isn't the 7th anyway, it's only the 6th.
It's the 6th? Couldn't bother to count it. Was in a hurry, and I saw your vote, did not vote because I wasn't sure of the count.

Anyway, I believe I have given Amelia enough time to answer. She hasn't, so:
Vote AmeliaLi

Vote subject to be taken off after (satisfactory) answers.
I'm back!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:26 am

Post by ryan »

the_red_c- Now that you've replaced in, any thoughts?
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:30 am

Post by Numenorean7 »

I too am looking forward to hearing from you, red. Just be sure you don't hammer AmeliaLi unintentionally: she is at L-1.
Political Correctness offends me.
Nanosauromo
Nanosauromo
Goon
Nanosauromo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:48 am

Post by Nanosauromo »

After page 7 AmeliaLi has been pretty quiet as well as not answering a few questions posed to her
Perhaps she's adopted the "Don't move! It can't see you if you don't move!" mentality. :P
[url]http://www.youtube.com/nanosauromo[/url]
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:20 am

Post by klopyrev »

Hmm... after not being here for several days, I find AmeliaLi at -1. That's interesting. I still have no opinion what-so-ever, but I feel like I should withdraw my vote not wanting to lynch a townie just trying to defend herself. However, I feel that AmeliaLi is the best candidate right now for scum, so I'm just going to keep it as it is. Wasn't this post completely pointless?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:23 am

Post by ryan »

klopyrev wrote:Hmm... after not being here for several days, I find AmeliaLi at -1. That's interesting. I still have no opinion what-so-ever, but I feel like I should withdraw my vote not wanting to lynch a townie just trying to defend herself. However, I feel that AmeliaLi is the best candidate right now for scum, so I'm just going to keep it as it is.
Wasn't this post completely pointless
?
Yeah it was and that is why you are at the top of quite a few people's lists, for non content posts like this. We are 263 posts into this game and you still haven't taken a stance on much of anything.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:41 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

klopyrev wrote:Hmm... after not being here for several days, I find AmeliaLi at -1. That's interesting. I still have no opinion what-so-ever, but I feel like I should withdraw my vote not wanting to lynch a townie just trying to defend herself. However, I feel that AmeliaLi is the best candidate right now for scum, so I'm just going to keep it as it is. Wasn't this post completely pointless?
No it was not pointless. You state that you feel like you should withdraw your vote because you dont want to lynch a townie, but since she is the best candidate, you will keep it there...meaning, you do not care if we lynch a townie?

Unvote: Ameliali
vote: kloprev

Why do you think Ameliali is a townie?
Why do you think she is the best candidate to be scum?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:44 am

Post by ryan »

Actually he talks out of both sides of his.........well you know. Saying AmeliaLi is a townie BUT than saying that she's the best candidate for scum. I'm not sold that he's not just a "not so smart townie" I still believe AmeliaLi is our scum but kloprev isnt helping out the town. I'll throw a
FoS at klopyrev
for that contradicting post
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:53 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

ryan wrote:Actually he talks out of both sides of his.........well you know. Saying AmeliaLi is a townie BUT than saying that she's the best candidate for scum. I'm not sold that he's not just a "not so smart townie" I still believe AmeliaLi is our scum but kloprev isnt helping out the town. I'll throw a
FoS at klopyrev
Well, being at -1, I was worried that Ameliali would not have time to post before she was hammered. Of course it has been 3 days ( I think) since she has posted..at any rate, I still want to hear from her and may still change my vote back to her...
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:00 am

Post by Lowell »

klopyrev wrote:Hmm... after not being here for several days, I find AmeliaLi at -1. That's interesting. I still have no opinion what-so-ever, but I feel like I should withdraw my vote not wanting to lynch a townie just trying to defend herself. However, I feel that AmeliaLi is the best candidate right now for scum, so I'm just going to keep it as it is. Wasn't this post completely pointless?
Admittedly I'm not watching the thread very carefully these days, but this post is just too shady to let pass.

I've seen newbies post like this because they're
worried
about lynching a townie, but this looks like a newbie who somehow KNOWS he's about to lynch a townie.

vote kloprev

I'll read back over the case for Amelia. I by no means wish to ignore it.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:17 am

Post by ryan »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ryan wrote:Actually he talks out of both sides of his.........well you know. Saying AmeliaLi is a townie BUT than saying that she's the best candidate for scum. I'm not sold that he's not just a "not so smart townie" I still believe AmeliaLi is our scum but kloprev isnt helping out the town. I'll throw a
FoS at klopyrev
Well, being at -1, I was worried that Ameliali would not have time to post before she was hammered. Of course it has been 3 days ( I think) since she has posted..at any rate, I still want to hear from her and may still change my vote back to her...
Oh I'd rather you be safe than sorry but Klopy's post just oozed scummy over it. Heck it wouldn't surprise me if they were in cahoots
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:25 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Mod: Can we have a prod on AmeliaLi
?
I'm back!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:18 am

Post by klopyrev »

How the hell is that scummy? I'm saying that I'm still not completely convinced that AmeliaLi is scum, but since I don't have a better candidate, I'll keep my vote on her. I know its day one, but everyone is a bit jumpy, mostly ryan. He keeps changing opinions constantly. And people blame AmeliaLi for her contradictions. I'm following, I think, Sir Tornado's argument for AmeliaLi's contradictions and applying it to ryan.

ok... I was just about to change my vote to ryan, but then I actually read his posts and saw that my point is not so obvious reading a second time over. For now:

Unvote
FoS: ryan
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:27 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

What do you think about everyone else Klopyrev?
I'm back!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:39 am

Post by ryan »

Wow, you don't see that being scummy? Let me dissect it for you than. You have no opinion whatsoever BUT you feel you should withdraw your vote because you don't want to lynch a townie HOWEVER you feel that AmeliaLi (who you just called townie) is the best candidate for scum so you keep the vote on her. How is that NOT scummy? My FoS was warranted as that is taking no stand at all and trying to leave you an out in case AmeliaLi comes up town if she's lynched, than you can say "well I thougth she was townie but wasn't sure" You are acting very strange
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:25 am

Post by klopyrev »

I'm sorry I'm undecisive! I'll try to be more decisive when there is something more concrete to go on. I still don't fully believe that AmeliaLi is scum, but she's the best candidate at the moment. I guess I'll never be fully certain that someone is scum in this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”