Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Honey bee »

TellTaleHeart replaces orcinus_theoriginal!

The deadline for Night 1 is now (expired on 2015-01-25 02:21:00). Please send me night actions by this time if you have them.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Honey bee »

TellTaleHeart,
Vanilla Townie
, has died.

It is now day 2. With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline for day 2 is (expired on 2015-02-08 08:07:00).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Just writing down some thoughts on Lal flipping wolf and based on a few interactions I noted.
Not wolf with Lal would be West, Metal, Orc or Ginko

I'm still working on this list.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:27 am

Post by farside22 »

The more I think about interaction I find it interesting that Lal said nothing towards Acryon when he was making a case and when he was under fire.

I think Lyse and Vyse are the other 2 that she didn't say much too but let me double check that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:33 am

Post by farside22 »

I think this comment is a good note to keep from Lal. I think it came from an honest place and when thinking about scum team I want to weigh this in.

In post 187, Lalendra wrote:
I'm dumb, so this just seems weird and I don get it, can you walk me through why you are suspecting him of specifically being a werewolf?

I’m not familiar with the three-team setup (yes I know I’m beating a horse that had been bludgeoned to death before I even got to it, but this was my reasoning), so it seemed to me that it would make sense for Werewolf to try and pit town and mafia against each other. Town wants to kill werewolf and mafia, mafia wants themselves to be the majority, werewolf wants to have mostly werewolves but also at least one townie, and presumably a mafia or townie in the second slot. They would want to take out the Seer ASAP (I have no idea who might be fulfilling that role as of yet) and then it’s really to their benefit if town and mafia sit back and pick each other off. That’s just how I see it, I’m aware that could be grossly flawed reasoning. As you pointed out earlier in your post, his play his too obvious for scum/scum-distancing, but still there’s no reason for that naked vote in lieu of actual discussion. It’s almost as if he’s like “TEEHEE THIS IS SO OBVIOUS NO ONE WILL THINK IT’S REAL”, I am just befuddled by that whole thing. I really wish he would weigh in on my read of him, everyone's reaction to my read on him, and basically the nature and purpose of the naked vote.

Also, I totally forgot about Ginko’s NYE question, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHERE THAT WAS GOING[/quote]

I go back and forth with Acryon in reread and Lyse reads town. YYR never said boo from what I recall the whole game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Still think ari is opposite alignment of lal. I noted metal was being nice to lal and his thought process was that she'd attack him as scum which is pretty weak tell.

So I'm looking at vyse, yyr or metal as lal's scum buddy.
Ari still reads scummy as well as ginko.

Let's start with the lurky one.

Vote: yyr
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Checking in will post something later tonight
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:59 am

Post by farside22 »

I just remembered scum can hide in this game easier the wolf.
Since there is a seer out there I want that person to think about looking at either yyr or acryon.

Vote: ari
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 377, Metalcyanide wrote:Anyways, who said I was defending Ari. If you haven't noticed I'm still voting for him and have him as my best scum read. The rest of it was just me analyzing his move. Also, I didn't defend his scum read on me I just said he used me as the reaction bait. And I anwsered it because I wanted to.

I think you've played long enough to know about the no-no that is answering questions directed at someone else before they do, so I'm gonna need a real answer: why did you think your insight into Ari's play there was valuable enough to chime in before he answered the question himself?

In post 383, Ginko wrote:
West wrote:Gink, I'm not really feeling this Acryon wagon. Want to hear your thoughts on what I just said about Prawn.
I don't think readlists like prawn's are super out of the ordinary on this site. I had some weird vibes about prawn's first few posts, but I'm not feeling anything strong about him anymore. I'd like you to tell me what you think about acryon's 'flipping read' on Vyse.

I honestly didn't really think that much about it until i read the interaction with you and acryon where acryon, instead of explaining his flipflop on Vyse and his ignoring of WestScumread questions, said "well, why don't you explain to me why would I flipflop on Vyse and ignore the WestScumread questions." And I also don't like that he ignored explaining the scumread on me until enough time had passed that he could say "my scumread on west was silly."

It's weird to me that Vyse, during the last section of yesterday, was much more "anti-Lalendralynch" than "pro-acyronlynch." He fights pretty hard against farside's assertion that Lal is scum, and then kinda just weakly probes and nudges at acryon. Not sure how to read this, and wondering if that's just a part of Vyse's meta.

In post 413, prawneater wrote:I had no idea we were so close to deadline. I think Aristophanes is a better lynch than Lalendra.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Aristophanes

Yeah, hey, you never really mentioned why that is.

Still wanna hear about Ari's Metalscumread. Still wanna hear about why Metal thought an Orc/Acryon scumteam could be a thing.

Metal was around at the end of yesterday, but instead of pushing the Ari wagon, did jack shit and asked about timezones. I don't like that, especially for someone who went out of their way to say that they didn't think Lalendra was scum.

VOTE: Metalcyanide
Ginko
Ginko
Townie
Ginko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Ginko »

Not gonna post much because Royal Rumble hype, but here's what's in my head. Haven't talked to Keely yet but YOLO~

1. Anyone not thinking we should be werewolf hunting right now needs to stop that.

2. This kill makes me feel feelings. A) Orci was a relatively safe kill, and that means scum were either confident (likely) or thought he was the seer (less likely). People I think should feel confident if they're scum right now are farside, Acryon, Lyserg, and West. B) Orci is not from our dumb other site, which feels like a more likely kill from one of Lyserg, Metal, Aristophanes, West, or Young, as they'd be more uncomfortable killing someone that points to them. C) Orci seemed pretty townie from what I remember, which would mean whoever this werewolf is likely is hunting for town rather than the other scumteam. In my head I've got the idea that newer players would more likely want to see the other scumteam dead before town considering how much more likely the standard mafia team are to win if they survive for very long. This is the part I'm least confident on, but it points to farside, Lyserg, West, Acryon, and Young.

The only people common to all three of my dumb NKA things are Lyserg and West. Lyserg is more townie in my brain, so I'm gonna say West is the most likely person to make this kill.

3. I agree that Seer should look at Acryon, not really seeing Young. Acryon's switch from Ari to Lal right at the beginning of that wagon pretty much cleared him in my books unless the seer tells me otherwise.

4. Not gonna vote until Keely is around

- Johnny
Hydra of JohnnyFarrar and Cheetory6.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by West9 »

Why do you think werewolves would be confident at this point? Didn't half of their team just die?
The idea that D2 people would be less likely to kill D2 people is silly.
Enough people had listed orci as being scummy that scum trying to kill other scum still could've been the case here.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by VysePresident »

@Prawn - Quick question, are you an alt?
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by VysePresident »

More thoughts in a bit. I strongly disagree with Ginko's Werewolf assessment, but I'll get to that later. Looking forward to Prawn's response.

West wrote:It's weird to me that Vyse, during the last section of yesterday, was much more "anti-Lalendralynch" than "pro-acyronlynch." He fights pretty hard against farside's assertion that Lal is scum, and then kinda just weakly probes and nudges at acryon. Not sure how to read this, and wondering if that's just a part of Vyse's meta.

What did I do that made me look like my priority was defending Lal? I understand getting some flak here, but I don't see how my push on acryon was 'weak probing.' It was pretty darn serious on my end. :/
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by VysePresident »

In post 459, Ginko wrote:

3. I agree that Seer should look at
Acryon not really seeing Young
. Acryon's switch from Ari to Lal right at the beginning of that wagon pretty much cleared him in my books unless the seer tells me otherwise.
- Johnny

Did you accidentally switch the names around in that first sentence? This bit isn't making much sense, taken straight.
prawneater
prawneater
Goon
prawneater
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by prawneater »

In post 461, VysePresident wrote:@Prawn - Quick question, are you an alt?

Nope.

I'm going to read over the game and get back to you guys with some thoughts.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't do much in the last bit of D1. I was quite sick, to the point I couldn't really move much for a bit there. Good now though!

Should be up at 11EST to skim what I missed and start some commentary. Let's do this!
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:27 am

Post by acryon »

Going to catch up in another thread and then I'll be back to post here, but I'll get this out of the way at least.

VOTE: Aristophanes
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:47 am

Post by acryon »

In post 455, farside22 wrote:Still think ari is opposite alignment of lal. I noted metal was being nice to lal and his thought process was that she'd attack him as scum which is pretty weak tell.

I will note that metal in and stated that he knew Lal IRL and they have been friends a long time, so I personally wouldn't put much stock in some of their buddying/interactions, because it read to me like a friend helping another friend on a new site.

Also, vote is on Ari because the slot is definitely mafia.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Ginko
Ginko
Townie
Ginko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Ginko »

Lol at that nightkill.
Need to reread D1 again with flips in mind, but I've been putting it off/I'm putting off school right now to make posts in mafia q.q

Promise I won't be missing much longer.
-Cheetory6
Hydra of JohnnyFarrar and Cheetory6.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:45 am

Post by West9 »

In post 462, VysePresident wrote:
West wrote:It's weird to me that Vyse, during the last section of yesterday, was much more "anti-Lalendralynch" than "pro-acyronlynch." He fights pretty hard against farside's assertion that Lal is scum, and then kinda just weakly probes and nudges at acryon. Not sure how to read this, and wondering if that's just a part of Vyse's meta.

What did I do that made me look like my priority was defending Lal? I understand getting some flak here, but I don't see how my push on acryon was 'weak probing.' It was pretty darn serious on my end. :/

It was this:
In post 396, VysePresident wrote:Yes, this is a guess. It's an educated guess, based on an observation, and yes, opinion. I could be wrong. There's a reason why I'm still trying to talk with him. But I think I'm right, and I'm willing to take a chance on it.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Got called into work but posting a quick thought update from reading this page.

I agree with pretty fully with Johnny's post there. I'd had the same thoughts on D2ers being likely to not kill D2ers immediately. He also did seem pretty vanilla to me. I like this logic.

I have votes on me, but no questions. I'm sure I missed some and will read them in catchup in a few hours, but if anyone has any for me go for it and I'll do my best.

Acryon wrote:Also, vote is on Ari because the slot is definitely mafia.
Ouch. My feelings!

People are saying I am definitely opposite of Lal. Why does this make me a scum team member and not a town member?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Because I see nothing town from your post.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 471, farside22 wrote:Because I see nothing town from your post.

Well, I'm sorry about that. I'm pretty good at sounding perpetually scummy...lol
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by YYR »

VOTE: Ginko

Longish post when I wake up. zzz
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 470, Aristophanes wrote:I have votes on me, but no questions. I'm sure I missed some and will read them in catchup in a few hours, but if anyone has any for me go for it and I'll do my best.

u for real dood?
I want and have wanted explanations about the Metalscumread and the reason for choosing Metal as the naked vote.

Return to “Completed Open Games”