Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:44 am

Post by Guardian »

Off the Mark wrote:No - I am trying to push ahead for discussion. We are very limited on time here. We need to get a bandwagon going to evaluate behaviour. Thanks for your vote, though, that helps. :D
I've said why you might be scum. And if you're going to ask for it...

vote: OTM

I should really find time to post why I see Yos-Albert-Xdam before I go on vacation... Will try.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:19 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Votecount?

And before the end of hour 1 would be cool, guardian.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by Guardian »

I am posting the following in V/LA and in my sig and in all my games: Hey guys, I will be at the beach with
LA: July 1 - July 8
, I may post some more tonight or tomorrow morning, but after that for a week I will have limited access or no access. There may be places to access the internet at the beach, and I will try to get on once or twice, especially in the games with strict deadlines, but the main purpose of vacation is to recreate and be more detached etc., so if I don't get a chance to post that is why. I ask that I please not be replaced anywhere, I will be super active again when I get back, I will just be gone for this time period. Any games with night/pm-choices, I have pre-sent them in where applicable. See you in a week!
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by Guardian »

Xdam, this is in no way going to do justice to my thoughts, but whatever:

Yos - wants to be director a lot. Says he has evidence that he always does this, doesn't. Initially comes up with some things that are subtly anti-town (the not using the white house thing, for instance), but then moves away from them when people disagree. Tie with Xdam? puts him as director.

Xdam - opposes everyone but Yos for director, gets powerful role because of it. Not a lot of theory contributions. Not great reasons for not supporting others over Yos.

Albert - suggesting horribly anti-town ideas, interactions with Yos, possibly faked late appearance.

I am still happy with my vote on OTM though, for reasons previously stated. Albert has the same kind of thing going on though. Albert I feel is the weakest scum candidate of Yos and Xdam. UA seems sincere, and definitely vanilla though.
Do not lynch me.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:56 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Xdaamno wrote:Go on, then, I'll analyse you. Make sure you provide a defense rather than shrugging me off ;)
If you insist, but this whole argument is so weak, I almost feel like just shrugging it off.
Right from the first post, this is one of my points. The tone of voice employed by OTM is quite manipulative (Though, admittedly, I haven't read his other games so I don't know if he's always like this). Korran was the easiest target for allying with easily; then again, they could be scum partners but OTM's scum either way. Of course, this is 80% of a scum vibes kind of thing.

Yes, he'll probably strawman the above argument since it isn't that strong.
Yes, I was talking down to Korran. He is a 12-year old who doesn't know how to play, I was trying to help. I was also critical of him for playing to get a good job rather than playing to win. You call this manipulative, I call it persuasive and pro-town.
This is OTM's third post. He's already jumping on eyce, and I don't see anything wrong with eyce's statement.
I explained what was wrong with it.
One thing I have noticed, though is, OTM's use of 'eyecking was giving me scum vibes from the beginning' . Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't OTM one of those
who wasn't even there at the beginning
?
This is one of those things that is so dumb it is not worth responding to. When I say "from the beginning" it means from the beginning of my reading of the game. Seriously, this didn't occur to you? I don't think you are this dumb, so I am forced to think you are grasping at straws here to criticize me, which means you are scum.
Disclaimer 2: Wow, look at the connections between me and Eyce through the game, after re-reading. This was unintentional, and please give me the benifet of the doubt.
Interesting you felt the need to post
this
Xdaamno wrote:
Off the Mark wrote:That's quite a fantasy you cooked up there, Yos.
FOS: Yosarian2
Fifth post, no explanations, lots of embellishment. This is probably the best example of this I can find.
I don't find it necessary to fully explain in excruciating detail every thought I have. Most of the times, I think my line of thought is fairly easy to see. If not, I will say so. This was posted after Yos's theory about intentional lurking. It seemed bizarre to me at the time, but I guess it is possible, now that I have considered it more. But I still don't find it very likely.
Hm. The first paragraph is wrong, simply because of this: Even if OTM was not being overdefensive, how is it in any way no pro-town to point it out? It's perfectly reasonable for any x pro-town player to believe someone is being overdefensive even if they don't realise it. Stating your feelings is pro-town, not pro-scum. Still, I'm not ruling out Yos as scum, just that OTM's argument is faulty.

The second paragraph is slightly better. He makes a few good points, but still comes off as rather manipulative in his writing style.
I said nothing about Yos being pro or anti-town. I simply said it seemed he had to be suspicious of me from the get-go in order to get that reading on my posts. Do you have reading comprehension problems?
And here's his very first mention of me, his seventeenth post. Regardless, his argument in the second paragraph reeks vibes to me.
We should be looking to support the players who look the smartest and most pro-town, not those that have the best chance of winning
. Why he'd choose to support guardian solely based on the fact he had the best chance of winning is strange.
This is perfectly normal. It's the same reason you don't vote for a third party candidate for president.
And, after that, he says he dosen't trust me out of the blue, but do you remember the context this was taken from? Two of the most suspiscious players suddenly voted for another of the most suspiscious players at the same time, with crap reasoning. Now, even if I was wrong, how is it not pro-town to point out this was strange?
Suspicious to you. I disagree that Korran and I are suspicious. Guardian, not so sure about. Again, I said nothing about your actions being anti-town. Since you seem to keep assuming this, it seems you are being kinda overdefensive here.
Xdaamno wrote:
Off the Mark wrote:Actually this is kinda silly. We are never going to agree on a good setup since some of us are scum. It's like throwing Jesse Jackson and David Duke into a room to try to come up with a plan on how to best fight racism in schools.
Little content, lots of posting.
Oh come on, I can't try to lighten things up with a humorous observation once in a while? This whole argument of yours seems like a HUUUUGGGE reach to me and makes me very suspicious of you. I find it hard to believe another townie could legitimately have so much suspicion of me based on these posts.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Guardian wrote: Yos - wants to be director a lot. Says he has evidence that he always does this, doesn't. Initially comes up with some things that are subtly anti-town (the not using the white house thing, for instance), but then moves away from them when people disagree. Tie with Xdam? puts him as director.
Using the white house guy or not is a close call. We're going to have to move some people around over the next few hours as people start to die or get lynched, and keeping someone in a position that dosn't do anything directly, and keeping him there until hour 5, is iffy, for a possible long-term payoff, is not as obveous a choice as you try to make it sound. Honestly, I didn't change my mind because of your arguments; I changed my mind mostly because eyeking started looking suspicious to me, and as I didn't want him to be a crypto or a SIA agent I didn't really have anywhere else safe to put him.
Xdam - opposes everyone but Yos for director, gets powerful role because of it. Not a lot of theory contributions. Not great reasons for not supporting others over Yos.
Bull. I explained why I made him a cop; it's because he did good scum-hunting in the pre-game, which is what I was looking for as we really want our cops to nail a scum fast. Perhaps he didn't have as many theory contrabutions as scum, but he was one of the most active people during hour zero, and I think scumhunting's much more important in a cop then game theory, don't you?

He supported me over you for dictator because you've been looking scummy, and he explained why in great detail. It's also a complete misrepresentation to say that he "opposed anyone but Yos for dictator" or the he got a powerful role "because" he supported me; many other people were supporting me from the beginning of the game, wheras he didn't vote for me until much later, and for a while he supported Crashtext instead of me.

You've been attacking him ever since he started attacking you've given quite terrible reasons why. And now you're pretty blatently just making stuff up that has no basis in the thread.
Albert - suggesting horribly anti-town ideas, interactions with Yos, possibly faked late appearance.
Sure, I disagree with many of his stratagy ideas. However, my opinion of him is the same one you yourself stated several pages ago:
Guardian wrote: perfect position for him. Town, but doesn't really know what's what imo
What, exactally, has changed your opinion since then? Or are you just throwing whatever you can at the wall to see if it sticks?

You know what, this entire post of Guardian's been full of paranoia and OMGUS attacks against people who doubted him earlier in the game. This, combined with his scummy day zero behavior, his intense desire to be dictator and to attack anyone who got in his way, and his attempt to direct the cops earlier today (most likely in order to get them to not target HIM or one of his buddies) has convinced me he's probably scum.

vote:Guardian

If we lynch now or during hour 2, we get another lynch by hour 5 when the cop investigations start coming in. That's probably the best bet at this point.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

"his intense desire to be dictator"

lmao
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:40 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Off the Mark wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:Go on, then, I'll analyse you. Make sure you provide a defense rather than shrugging me off ;)
If you insist, but this whole argument is so weak, I almost feel like just shrugging it off.

Kay, but I've seen newbie scum use that kind of 'Oh, don't worry, you're wrong, I'm fine' thing before.

Right from the first post, this is one of my points. The tone of voice employed by OTM is quite manipulative (Though, admittedly, I haven't read his other games so I don't know if he's always like this). Korran was the easiest target for allying with easily; then again, they could be scum partners but OTM's scum either way. Of course, this is 80% of a scum vibes kind of thing.

Yes, I was talking down to Korran. He is a 12-year old who doesn't know how to play, I was trying to help. I was also critical of him for playing to get a good job rather than playing to win. You call this manipulative, I call it persuasive and pro-town.

You weren't persuading him, you were manipulating him, anyone can see that. Just because you say you weren't dosen't mean you weren't.

This is OTM's third post. He's already jumping on eyce, and I don't see anything wrong with eyce's statement.

Good for you. I, however, do not agree with your reasoning (As I said) and thus I'm suspiscious of why you made the argument when it's (obviously in my own eyes) faulty.

One thing I have noticed, though is, OTM's use of 'eyecking was giving me scum vibes from the beginning' . Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't OTM one of those
?
This is one of those things that is so dumb it is not worth responding to. When I say "from the beginning" it means from the beginning of my reading of the game. Seriously, this didn't occur to you? I don't think you are this dumb, so I am forced to think you are grasping at straws here to criticize me, which means you are scum.

OTM, stop using personal attacks. They're not helping anyone, and if anything they're just confusing all of us, and not helping the town.

Also, you took that out of context. In the previous paragraph I stated that was only your
third
post (Correct me if I'm wrong). If you had a few more posts, that would be a fair excuse.

Disclaimer 2: Wow, look at the connections between me and Eyce through the game, after re-reading. This was unintentional, and please give me the benifet of the doubt.
this
Xdaamno wrote:
Fifth post, no explanations, lots of embellishment. This is probably the best example of this I can find.
I don't find it necessary to fully explain in excruciating detail every thought I have. Most of the times, I think my line of thought is fairly easy to see. If not, I will say so. This was posted after Yos's theory about intentional lurking. It seemed bizarre to me at the time, but I guess it is possible, now that I have considered it more. But I still don't find it very likely.

You don't have to say everything in 'excrutiating detail'. That's not what I'm suggesting, so stop twisting my words. All you need to do is say it. While this may not be a massive scum tell if you believed we knew what you meant anyway, all you needed to do was say 'I don't believe you because...' or say that it's unlikely.

Hm. The first paragraph is wrong, simply because of this: Even if OTM was not being overdefensive, how is it in any way no pro-town to point it out? It's perfectly reasonable for any x pro-town player to believe someone is being overdefensive even if they don't realise it. Stating your feelings is pro-town, not pro-scum. Still, I'm not ruling out Yos as scum, just that OTM's argument is faulty.

The second paragraph is slightly better. He makes a few good points, but still comes off as rather manipulative in his writing style.
I said nothing about Yos being pro or anti-town. I simply said it seemed he had to be suspicious of me from the get-go in order to get that reading on my posts. Do you have reading comprehension problems?

Can anyone believe OTM's overdefensiveness? Look, if I'm pointing out arguments why the fuck are you trying to insult me? It's a game, it's what everyone has to do, now grow up.

And you were pointing out a strange thing that Yos had done. The only singular reason you would point these out was to see if it might of been a scum tell, and therefore you thought, from that point, he might not be pro-town. I was saying I don't see how it's not pro-town? Yes? Kapeesh?

And here's his very first mention of me, his seventeenth post. Regardless, his argument in the second paragraph reeks vibes to me.
We should be looking to support the players who look the smartest and most pro-town, not those that have the best chance of winning
. Why he'd choose to support guardian solely based on the fact he had the best chance of winning is strange.
This is perfectly normal. It's the same reason you don't vote for a third party candidate for president.

Once again, just because you say it's perfectly normal it dosen't mean it is. It's a
serious
flaw to just vote for the winning guy, and not support any other views. If you thought x player would be a good director and nobody made a case for them, you should try and put an argument forward for them. You can still agree with other people's points, but that is definatly the best strategy. Voting for the second-best director in your own eyes just because they're winning is a
very
poor excuse. What you really should of done here is admitted it might of been a bad choice and have an inch of humility, becuase arguing to vote for second-best as good is just plain stupid, or scummy,
And, after that, he says he dosen't trust me out of the blue, but do you remember the context this was taken from? Two of the most suspiscious players suddenly voted for another of the most suspiscious players at the same time, with crap reasoning. Now, even if I was wrong, how is it not pro-town to point out this was strange?
Suspicious to you. I disagree that Korran and I are suspicious. Guardian, not so sure about. Again, I said nothing about your actions being anti-town. Since you seem to keep assuming this, it seems you are being kinda overdefensive here.

No, you're twisting my words. You said 'you don't trust me', implying I was not pro-town. Stop lying :P

Xdaamno wrote:
Off the Mark wrote:Actually this is kinda silly. We are never going to agree on a good setup since some of us are scum. It's like throwing Jesse Jackson and David Duke into a room to try to come up with a plan on how to best fight racism in schools.
Oh come on, I can't try to lighten things up with a humorous observation once in a while? This whole argument of yours seems like a HUUUUGGGE reach to me and makes me very suspicious of you. I find it hard to believe another townie could legitimately have so much suspicion of me based on these posts.

My argument's not a reach, because I've defended every single point, and whatever my alignment it can't be a reach from my POV. For the third time, just because you say something dosen't make it true. I find it hard another townie would be so overdefensive as to think everyone attacking them is scum.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:42 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Off the Mark wrote:

Kay, but I've seen newbie scum use that kind of 'Oh, don't worry, you're wrong, I'm fine' thing before.

You weren't persuading him, you were manipulating him, anyone can see that. Just because you say you weren't dosen't mean you weren't.

Good for you. I, however, do not agree with your reasoning (As I said) and thus I'm suspiscious of why you made the argument when it's (obviously in my own eyes) faulty.

?

OTM, stop using personal attacks. They're not helping anyone, and if anything they're just confusing all of us, and not helping the town.

Also, you took that out of context. In the previous paragraph I stated that was only your
third
post (Correct me if I'm wrong). If you had a few more posts, that would be a fair excuse.

this
Xdaamno wrote:

You don't have to say everything in 'excrutiating detail'. That's not what I'm suggesting, so stop twisting my words. All you need to do is say it. While this may not be a massive scum tell if you believed we knew what you meant anyway, all you needed to do was say 'I don't believe you because...' or say that it's unlikely.

Can anyone believe OTM's overdefensiveness? Look, if I'm pointing out arguments why the fuck are you trying to insult me? It's a game, it's what everyone has to do, now grow up.

And you were pointing out a strange thing that Yos had done. The only singular reason you would point these out was to see if it might of been a scum tell, and therefore you thought, from that point, he might not be pro-town. I was saying I don't see how it's not pro-town? Yes? Kapeesh?

Once again, just because you say it's perfectly normal it dosen't mean it is. It's a
serious
flaw to just vote for the winning guy, and not support any other views. If you thought x player would be a good director and nobody made a case for them, you should try and put an argument forward for them. You can still agree with other people's points, but that is definatly the best strategy. Voting for the second-best director in your own eyes just because they're winning is a
very
poor excuse. What you really should of done here is admitted it might of been a bad choice and have an inch of humility, becuase arguing to vote for second-best as good is just plain stupid, or scummy,

No, you're twisting my words. You said 'you don't trust me', implying I was not pro-town.

Xdaamno wrote:

My argument's not a reach, because I've defended every single point, and whatever my alignment it can't be a reach from my POV. For the third time, just because you say something dosen't make it true. I find it hard another townie would be so overdefensive as to think everyone attacking them is scum.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:42 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Whoops, double post.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:08 am

Post by Guardian »

If you're going to lynch me while I'm at the beach, maybe I should ask for replacement, because I am not scum and it would be quite a disservice to the town for me to sit around not being able to defend myself and get lynched?....

Eh, w/e, just don't lynch me while I'm gone. I admit to being paranoid, I find it to be a good characteristic for this game.
Do not lynch me.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:26 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Guardian, I'm not trying to lynch you, for the record.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:28 am

Post by Guardian »

Sweet ;). Yos2 is, though. And his argument is not obviously flawed. That's all I'm sayin'.
Do not lynch me.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:35 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Guardian wrote:Eh, w/e, just don't lynch me while I'm gone.
Sorry you're going to be out of town, Guardian, but I don't think I can afford to let someone I think is scum hang around until hour, what, 3 or 4? just because you're out of town.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:45 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Guardian wrote:Eh, w/e, just don't lynch me while I'm gone.
Sorry you're going to be out of town, Guardian, but I don't think I can afford to let someone I think is scum hang around until hour, what, 3 or 4? just because you're out of town.
You think He's scum but put him at a high postision? Either Thats Scum distancing, Or Framing somone, or Just Plain dumb.

Vote:Yosarian2
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
Eyceking
Eyceking
Goon
Eyceking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Eyceking »

I thought the whole point of Yos picking Guardian as Deputy Director was because it's a neutered role and he couldn't use his (as Yos saw it) scum status to influence our results in any way?
What are you pressing select for? You don't got time to make a profile!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:38 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

YogurtBandit wrote: You think He's scum but put him at a high postision? Either Thats Scum distancing, Or Framing somone, or Just Plain dumb.

Vote:Yosarian2
Did you read my posts yesterday, Yogurt?
Yosarian wrote: Strange as it may sound, I'd also be tempted to make Guardian assistant director, in the hopes that if he is scum we might be able to get an investigation on him before the director dies and lynch him if he's scum, and a scum assistant director can't really do any harm on his own; and OTOH, if he turns out to not be scum Guardian might not be a bad director. He's at least active and thinking about stratagy.
Yosarian wrote: Deputy Director:
Guardian

Like I said, it's not a position where he can do a lot of harm as scum, and if town he wouldn't be a bad director. Just so long as I don't get killed before we figure out his alignment, should be all right. If I do get killed, keep a close eye on him.
Deputy Director is a position that needs to be filled, and it's also a position that dosn't actually do anything, so if Guardian is scum he can't do any harm there at the moment. Granted if I get killed he'll become director, but hopefully before that happens we'll have a better idea of his alignment.

And you didn't disagree with those points at all yesterday, Yogurt. If you didn't like the idea of putting someone scummy as Deputy Director, you should have said so THEN, rather then not disagreeing with me at all when I repeated that several times yesterday and now suddenly acting like it's scummy for me to have done what I said I would do.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:46 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

@Xdaamno - I don't think you're scum anymore. Even throughout your argument against me, I didn't think you were scum. I do you think you are off on a horribly wrong track, though, and I think I'm not helping things with the personal insults. You are right about that. So I apologize for calling your arguments dumb. I still think they are rather weak however, and I think if you could remove emotion from it, you would agree.

Guardian's last few posts are insane. He never even replied to my rebuttal of his argument against me. And Yogurt looks like his scumbuddy.

unvote, vote: Guardian
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:18 pm

Post by Xdaamno »

First off, thanks for the neutrality regardless of whether you're scum or not. This dosen't mean I think of you any less as scum, however. That post was just so utterly consistent with scum it's hard not to point it out; it's like textbook scuminess, though I'm surprised since you see 'textbook scuminess' very rarely.

I'm talking about how you seemed to almost try and make friends with me, and then tried to get me to attack the person who I thought was second-most-scummiest to your knowledge.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:09 am

Post by Off the Mark »

I'm not trying to make friends with you, give me a break. I still think your argument is rather lame and I think your play right now, if not scummy, is at least anti-town as you are going after me so consistently with lame suspicions that when you really break it down, don't amount to a hill of beans.

Start analyzing elsewhere, you're wasting your time here. At this point, anything I say will be interpreted by you as "scum just trying really hard to look town." But, just like I said to Yos2 earlier, you have to consider the possibility that I simply mean what I say. Guardian looks the scummiest to me by far right now.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:51 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Not really, OTM. I even said I would be surprised if it was a scum tell since it's almost too cliche.

Don't worry, I'm not as short-sighted as I look with this one, if you're town.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:44 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Yosarian2 wrote:If we lynch now or during hour 2, we get another lynch by hour 5 when the cop investigations start coming in. That's probably the best bet at this point.
QFT - let's move, people.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:47 am

Post by Xdaamno »

OTM, you're asking for a bandwagon and I'm giving you one :wink:

Still, I don't like the way you're ignoring a lot of attacks upon yourself. You can argue whatever you say is somehow wrong, but I just don't see many people do this and it seems strange.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:48 am

Post by Xdaamno »

EBWOP: Also, I'm investigating Yos. It's hard to ask for a bodyguard protection, because people take it as a scum tell, but I'm doing so anyway; if Yos is scum, I'll probably get killed. If he's not scum, I'll probably get killed after reading this.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:49 am

Post by Xdaamno »

I'll probably get killed after they read this and try to frame him.
Cracking Idea Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”